Stats: 3,157,982 members, 7,835,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - - Business (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - (86428 Views)

DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits / Cost Of Starting A Digital Photo Printing Laboratory (photo Lab) / Bill Gates Loan To Nigeria Forex Traders? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by yomexy2(m): 6:57pm On Aug 21, 2013
fxbomovi: Thanks for the tutorials. I want to ask an off question. Pls how do you use math murrey in your fx trading.
hmmm, you are sure following,lol. since u ve asked, i will add murrey math trading to the tutorial i m giving out. sorry i could not finish up yesterday. let me finish up with the lesson notes, then i ll upload.
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by yomexy2(m): 8:50pm On Aug 21, 2013
pg 9

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by yomexy2(m): 8:51pm On Aug 21, 2013
pg 10

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by yomexy2(m): 8:51pm On Aug 21, 2013
pg 11

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by yomexy2(m): 8:54pm On Aug 21, 2013
pg 12. i ll prepare a note on murrey tmrw GW

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by yomexy2(m): 9:27pm On Aug 21, 2013
i ll like to use a live example to end this tutorial......

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by infofirst(m): 11:54pm On Aug 21, 2013
I was here @Boss Rozayx5, kudos for good job and God bless u and all of em others sharing their knowledge wit others here n elsewhere, Success

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by yomexy2(m): 12:48am On Aug 22, 2013
yomex_y2: i ll like to use a live example to end this tutorial......
taking the trade in isolation, this would have happened but now considering price to be at double top and at an overbought level.... price will likely breakdown and nosedive
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by tunji2003(m): 1:10am On Aug 22, 2013
Good job@ yomex_y2 please can we apply this on other timeframe or it's only for daily chart? keep it up .
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by omejeo: 7:14am On Aug 22, 2013
yomex_y2:
taking the trade in isolation, this would have happened but now considering price to be at double top and at an overbought level.... price will likely breakdown and nosedive
thank yomex for your great tutorial i apply this your wonderful method yesterday i am now smiling thank ones again
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 7:26am On Aug 22, 2013
yomex_y2:

you apply this on daily Timeframe alone right ??
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by planbforex(m): 8:13am On Aug 22, 2013
GBP/USD – Over 400pips trade in an 100pips move

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by fxbomovi: 3:59pm On Aug 22, 2013
Pls remember the math murrey
yomex_y2:
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by gabcomite(m): 6:27pm On Aug 22, 2013
nice job in here, i like the diagrammatic teaching of yomex y2 .lookoing forward to learn more from you. Shout out to my oga rozy 2.More grace
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by yomexy2(m): 9:53pm On Aug 22, 2013
tunji2003: Good job@ yomex_y2 please can we apply this on other timeframe or it's only for daily chart? keep it up .
Your PBTCA and PBTCB candles should be identified on the daily tf, after setting your limit orders and its been triggered, you can manage your trades at the lower tf
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by yomexy2(m): 9:55pm On Aug 22, 2013
omejeo: thank yomex for your great tutorial i apply this your wonderful method yesterday i am now smiling thank ones again
Glad my input has imparted you positively,that is my joy
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by yomexy2(m): 9:56pm On Aug 22, 2013
rozayx5:

you apply this on daily Timeframe alone right ??
Yes , but the trades can be managed at the lower tf after trigger
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by yomexy2(m): 9:59pm On Aug 22, 2013
fxbomovi: Pls remember the math murrey
I have it in mind sir, away from my base ATM but will upload the lesson note asap
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by yomexy2(m): 10:01pm On Aug 22, 2013
gabcomite: nice job in here, i like the diagrammatic teaching of yomex y2 .lookoing forward to learn more from you. Shout out to my oga rozy 2.More grace
Glad I could be of help... Pictures they say speak thousand words
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by planbforex(m): 7:59am On Aug 23, 2013
EUR/USD – INTRADAY TRADING PLAN 23/08/2013
The fact is that the bears are not yet done with EU. A point of concern for the bears is just that the daily candle yesterday closed bullish. Bu while EU continues to make HH for about 6weeks now, application of MACD shows a divergence to the down side which might indicate weakness in the recent bullish trend. The only way out for the bulls for now is to get a good volume out of fundamental news either from the Euro zone or USD.
Bear Plan – Sell rallies around resistance with your entry strategy. Intraday resistance levels today are 3372 and 3400. A good support to target as your TP is 3314 and 3300. If 3300 is broken, follow it up with a trailing stop and if your broker doesn’t support that, take your SL to BE. Also take note of the TL in the attached chart, it has the tendency to delay EU on its way down. Manage your trade appropriately.
Bull Plan – Demand zone still lies above 3400. But a good entry signal around support or at the break of a resistance will be cool.

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by planbforex(m): 8:10am On Aug 23, 2013
EUR/USD – INTRADAY TRADING PLAN 23/08/2013
The fact is that the bears are not yet done with EU. A point of concern for the bears is just that the daily candle yesterday closed bullish. Bu while EU continues to make HH for about 6weeks now, application of MACD shows a divergence to the down side which might indicate weakness in the recent bullish trend. The only way out for the bulls for now is to get a good volume out of fundamental news either from the Euro zone or USD.
Bear Plan – Sell rallies around resistance with your entry strategy. Intraday resistance levels today are 3372 and 3400. A good support to target as your TP is 3314 and 3300. If 3300 is broken, follow it up with a trailing stop and if your broker doesn’t support that, take your SL to BE. Also take note of the TL in the attached chart, it has the tendency to delay EU on its way down. Manage your trade appropriately.
Bull Plan – Demand zone still lies above 3400. But a good entry signal around support or at the break of a resistance will be cool.

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by folaschool: 7:34pm On Aug 23, 2013
@ Rozay5x, pls the indicator for bom can it be use for different pairs apart from GBP/USD on 15 tf
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 8:00pm On Aug 23, 2013
folaschool: @ Rozay5x, pls the indicator for bom can it be use for different pairs apart from GBP/USD on 15 tf

yeah you can check any other good pair

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by greenalwaz: 11:13pm On Aug 24, 2013
yomex_y2:
I have it in mind sir, away from my base ATM but will upload the lesson note asap
Thks 4 d gud delivery,u'r a blesin Oga mi e se pupo!
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by yomexy2(m): 1:12pm On Aug 25, 2013

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by yomexy2(m): 10:04pm On Aug 25, 2013
common interpretation for the murrey lines... study it then watch your live chart and notice how price reacts at the levels

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by yomexy2(m): 10:05pm On Aug 25, 2013

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by yomexy2(m): 10:10pm On Aug 25, 2013
attached is the indicator

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Nobody: 6:10am On Aug 26, 2013
Maxibrainz, you have been reported. Say bye to ur handle.

Please friend, let's cultivate the habit of reporting spammers;it makes the work easier.
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by 2021: 12:06pm On Aug 26, 2013
yomex_y2: .

Bro.. am i on track? This was taken this morning.

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by planbforex(m): 12:14pm On Aug 26, 2013
Emerging Gartley Pattern on EUR/USD 26/08/2013
There is an emerging Gartley pattern forming on EU which is expected to complete at point D as shown in the attached chart. The only this that will invalidate this pattern is the break of 3408 at point C. Even if there is a pull back at any point in time and 3408 is not broken, those who missed the entry at C could enter with a tight SL above point C.

NOTE – Trading CD is not the actual Gartley signal but to buy right at point D. But there is nothing bad in following the market as patterns emerge if you are observant enough to sight them early enough.

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (42) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Spotted In A ‘Molue’ Bus, Unnoticed by Passengers (Photo, Video) / Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) / Free Guide On How To Start Popcorn Buzines, What You Need And How Profitable It