Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,389 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - - Business (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - (86404 Views)

DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits / Cost Of Starting A Digital Photo Printing Laboratory (photo Lab) / Bill Gates Loan To Nigeria Forex Traders? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by yomexy2(m): 8:24pm On Aug 31, 2013

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by yomexy2(m): 8:48pm On Aug 31, 2013
pg 2

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by yomexy2(m): 9:03pm On Aug 31, 2013
pg 3

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by yomexy2(m): 9:17pm On Aug 31, 2013
pg 4

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by yomexy2(m): 10:21pm On Aug 31, 2013
pg 5

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by yomexy2(m): 10:28pm On Aug 31, 2013
pivot attachecd. Thats all folks.... all the best cheesy

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by chibecanglobal(m): 8:07am On Sep 01, 2013
We just recorded over
3000 pips in August alone.
Join us this September
for consistent and
effective trading
performance join our
ever-winning trading
group. Action speaks
louder than words.
on Facebook today!
https://m./292551227516098?refid=48
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by emmantrop: 11:44pm On Sep 01, 2013
yomex_y2: pivot attachecd. Thats all folks.... all the best cheesy

Yomex, well done shai
Lol
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by 2021: 3:47pm On Sep 02, 2013
My view..

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by klassic(m): 4:58pm On Sep 02, 2013
hello , please i need a place to learn how to trade forex in benin city,Edo state.(coperate of personal training sessions I need info asap. I you have ideal pls email me at:timipowei981@yahoo.com
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by obarika: 8:43am On Sep 03, 2013
Please I need any PA ebook
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by skate(m): 5:17pm On Sep 05, 2013
obarika: Please I need any PA ebook
post your email
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by obarika: 5:52am On Sep 06, 2013
skate: post your email
I've sent you PM. Pls I'll prefer Price Action ebooks from Jonathon Fox. Thanks for your kind gesture
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by skate(m): 10:01am On Sep 07, 2013
obarika: I've sent you PM. Pls I'll prefer Price Action ebooks from Jonathon Fox. Thanks for your kind gesture

Pls I dont know where to locate PM on the forum o.Pls resend and i will send you the one i have
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by skate(m): 10:23am On Sep 07, 2013
Pls how do you get level 141 and 70 on your fib
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by obarika: 12:43pm On Sep 07, 2013
skate:

Pls I dont know where to locate PM on the forum o.Pls resend and i will send you the one i have
Ok my email is ...............Thank I've got it
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by seye15627(m): 1:28pm On Sep 07, 2013
skate:

Skate, pls can u forward d priceaction book to me jegedeseye@gmail.com
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 07, 2013
seye15627: Skate, pls can u forward d priceaction book to me jegedeseye@gmail.com
i nid also.. dr.arifmuhd@gmail.com
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by skate(m): 5:12pm On Sep 07, 2013
check your mails (sent)
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by obarika: 10:32am On Sep 08, 2013
skate: check your mails (sent)
gorrit, fanks
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by seye15627(m): 12:26pm On Sep 08, 2013
Thanks bro Skate, av seen it
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by omejeo: 1:12pm On Sep 08, 2013
[pls do send to me poampearl@gmail.com
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 08, 2013
thanks.. av gotten it...
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by joelreg(m): 7:14pm On Sep 08, 2013
PLS HOUS CAN SOMEONE SHOW ME WHERE TO LOCATE FIBO EXTENTION ON XM MT4.I HAVE TRYING TO DRAWIN IT AFTER I DREW THE RETRACEMENT.
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by omejeo: 7:17am On Sep 09, 2013
Mr_Nice_Guy: thanks.. av gotten it...
pls skate i didnt see it pls do resend thanks
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by FOREXMARTS: 9:17am On Sep 10, 2013
joelreg: PLS HOUS CAN SOMEONE SHOW ME WHERE TO LOCATE FIBO EXTENTION ON XM MT4.I HAVE TRYING TO DRAWIN IT AFTER I DREW THE RETRACEMENT.

Right click on any of the icon bar with horizontal and vertical lines, crosshairs on mt4 and click custom then on the left side of the window that pops up locate extension, click it, click insert and close the window. Now it will show as an icon near fibo icon on the mt4 window.
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by endy231: 7:05am On Sep 12, 2013
rozayx5: i can see the thread has been turned into Faculty of FX, DEpt of Price Action, make una carry dey go, broker will run this time grin grin grin

Everyone wants to turn to a forex teacher by force.
They want to turn to a forex mentor by force.
I wonder why some people cannot figure out that people are not interested in their by force mentorship. There is already have a system being developed here, why will a reasonable person just start posting out of context. you know urself, pls go and start your own thread.

na wa ohhhhhhhhhh
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by greenalwaz: 9:52am On Sep 12, 2013
endy231:

Everyone wants to turn to a forex teacher by force.
They want to turn to a forex mentor by force.
I wonder why some people cannot figure out that people are not interested in their by force mentorship. There is already have a system being developed here, why will a reasonable person just start posting out of context. you know urself, pls go and start your own thread.

na wa ohhhhhhhhhh
Abeg park wel oga,u jst jump in to a thread without readin thru n knwing d genesis of such move n start blabin ur ignorance in a public domain lik ds..SMH

2 Likes

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by austino2018: 12:36pm On Sep 12, 2013
Pls how reliable is instaforex,i am new to forex,and i want to join instaforex,part of the problem i am facing is hw to add funds to my payment processor,payza,hv anybody used dis processor b4,n hw did u transfer moni 4rm ur local bank acct,example gtb
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by chibecanglobal(m): 9:16am On Sep 13, 2013
We made over 3000+ pips in August
alone and over 1000 pips last week.
This week is also finishing today
with another stellar performance.
It is practical and any trader can
just turn to a performer with this.
For your consistent and effective
percformance in your forex trading
join our renowned GOLDEN WEEKLY
SIGNALS group on FACEBOOK. It is
free. https://m.facebook.com/
groups/292551227516098?refid=18
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by chibecanglobal(m): 9:16am On Sep 13, 2013
We made over 3000+ pips in August
alone and over 1000 pips last week.
This week is also finishing today
with another stellar performance.
It is practical and any trader can
just turn to a performer with this.
For your consistent and effective
percformance in your forex trading
join our renowned GOLDEN WEEKLY
SIGNALS group on FACEBOOK. It is
free. https://m./292551227516098?refid=18

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (42) (Reply)

What's The Best Way To Transfer Money To Nigeria Online? / Femi Otedola Spotted In A ‘Molue’ Bus, Unnoticed by Passengers (Photo, Video) / Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.