Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Don't Open If You Won't Say Anything! (urgent Advice Needed) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Open If You Won't Say Anything! (urgent Advice Needed) (3704 Views)

LMAO Pls Don't Open Dis If Ur Hypertensive(photo) / He Beats Her Up And She Didn't Say Anything / OMG! See What My Ex Did!!!...don't Open If U R Below 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Open If You Won't Say Anything! (urgent Advice Needed) by IdealNoble(m): 5:36pm On Dec 28, 2012
Pls, dere is this girl I love so much, I'll call it nothing but true luv, we knew each other on the street, but we've both left d street for another area different, where she stays now is nt really far 4rm my place, we don't talk then, bt I av feelings for her,but I couldn't tell her how I feel abt her bcus we were all on our heels for an exam I didn't want to distract we both .
She has passion 4 education no doubts abt dat, we were going to seat for an exam den which we both didn't knw we were gonna b @ d same centre but nt in d same hall.
We saw eachother @ d centre, no greetings coz we don't talk, after d exam d supervisor rejected my answer sheet, it was a paper I cherished a lot so I was crying heavily.
She stopped by me, and her friends asked if she knows me and she said we are friends :O she looked @ my work and credited me for it, she held my hand and told me nt to cry!
2 cut d story short we left for our homes, she got admission bt my rejected paper speaks for me. she's now a year ahead academically in anoda state nt a state so far away.
I got her number which she was aware of, we do talk, chat on FB,2go.
It got to a tym I couldn't keep hurting myself abt wat I feel for her. I proposed to her but she said no, and kept on saying no till today! its about 10months now. But I bliv acquaintanceship can even lead to marriage! She deleted me on her 2go friend list.
One of her last messages shows she thinks dat I need a GF so badly, for 10months? But I think I would av gotten 1 if I needed a GF so badly, so many girls in my street, even if its to consult my friends to get me one! But I'm really nt dat type of d 'girls thing' guy! She looks taller and 2weeks older than me. But to me, age doesn't define ur intellect and maturity (I'm 19). But av just got admission too (nt d same skul) which she now know after she asked me. I really love her, its hard 4 me to get over her! But now everytime I call her, she doesn't want me to talk and answers my greetings and drop d calls!
I'm thinking may b its bcus we haven't get to meet each other since we left d exam centre! I'm planning on telling her about meeting her soon!
Pls advice me on what to do! Both on what to do on meeting her and d "no" language she speaks! I'll also like if Girls here advice me on this!

U're free to criticise, but exclude my family! Its Urgent...
Re: Don't Open If You Won't Say Anything! (urgent Advice Needed) by iamtheprincipal: 5:48pm On Dec 28, 2012
@19, I'd advice you preoccupy yourself with your studies at least for now. Overtime, her memories would fade away.

6 Likes

Re: Don't Open If You Won't Say Anything! (urgent Advice Needed) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 28, 2012
she may not like you. ignore her so she will come running to u
Re: Don't Open If You Won't Say Anything! (urgent Advice Needed) by 2goodbobo(m): 6:20pm On Dec 28, 2012
Face your study.

1 Like

Re: Don't Open If You Won't Say Anything! (urgent Advice Needed) by usermane(m): 6:25pm On Dec 28, 2012
Looks like a near replica of my own unrequited love tale only this time i am not the subject.
@OP i think u have to move on and trust me this advice is coming from a guy who have been down the same road once before. U 've made the move and she declined. I didn't evn have to knock b4 i realised the door was under key and lock.
Brooding over and over it will only throw you to the wolves. It was hard for me initially but when i realised how powerless i was about it all, i knew it was high time i take her off my love radar.
Just move on. Prepare for yourself a cup of coffee tonight, just one cup and you can drown your sorrows in it just lyk i did
Re: Don't Open If You Won't Say Anything! (urgent Advice Needed) by Dopefiend(m): 6:43pm On Dec 28, 2012
*yawns*

Btw, did it occur to you that she might not want a cry-baby as a boyfriend?

3 Likes

Re: Don't Open If You Won't Say Anything! (urgent Advice Needed) by IdealNoble(m): 6:48pm On Dec 28, 2012
Dopefiend: *yawns*

Btw, did it occur to you that she might not want a cry-baby as a boyfriend?
Bro, I also think abt it dat way!
Re: Don't Open If You Won't Say Anything! (urgent Advice Needed) by IdealNoble(m): 6:54pm On Dec 28, 2012
iamtheprincipal: @19, I'd advice you preoccupy yourself with your studies at least for now. Overtime, her memories would fade away.
Yeah! U can say I should face my studies, but education is sometin I'm addicted to! Like I said in my post "age does not define ur intellect and understanding" .tnx baba mi
Re: Don't Open If You Won't Say Anything! (urgent Advice Needed) by Lovetinz(m): 7:07pm On Dec 28, 2012
You erred when you vocalised your affection. You should have waited till She wants You.

You havent lost her.
You need to black her out for a while. Dont call her. She WILL miss you.
When next She calls you, dont talk about love, dont.

The rest is up to you.
And next time, make sure the girl is IN a relationship with you before you ask her.
Re: Don't Open If You Won't Say Anything! (urgent Advice Needed) by Meegadough: 7:30pm On Dec 28, 2012
Move on kid.
Re: Don't Open If You Won't Say Anything! (urgent Advice Needed) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 28, 2012
Wtf.
Re: Don't Open If You Won't Say Anything! (urgent Advice Needed) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 28, 2012
Lovetinz: You erred when you vocalised your affection. You should have waited till She wants You.

You havent lost her.

The rest is up to you.
And next time, make sure the girl is IN a relationship with you before you ask her.
I agree with ur points 100 percent
Re: Don't Open If You Won't Say Anything! (urgent Advice Needed) by IdealNoble(m): 8:27pm On Dec 28, 2012
Lovetinz: You erred when you vocalised your affection. You should have waited till She wants You.

You havent lost her.

The rest is up to you.
Hnmmm! But d funniest tin is dat I avn't hear her say my name to my hearing for a lng tym now not to talk of her calling me! I do d most talkings(calls,texts)...its kinda erratic!
Re: Don't Open If You Won't Say Anything! (urgent Advice Needed) by DExplorer1: 8:47pm On Dec 28, 2012
Young man, face your studies! What both of you need is to get serious with education and not nurture fantasies.

1 Like

Re: Don't Open If You Won't Say Anything! (urgent Advice Needed) by Lovetinz(m): 8:52pm On Dec 28, 2012
Thats the point!
You overcalled to the point your calls became...

If you break-off contact, she will notice it and sooner than later will call to at least find out why.

The process of re-securing a lost love is harder than that of getting a new one. The basic principle is stop.review.advance.

If you stop, you may win.
If you dont, you've lost her.
Re: Don't Open If You Won't Say Anything! (urgent Advice Needed) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 28, 2012
K

1 Like

Re: Don't Open If You Won't Say Anything! (urgent Advice Needed) by SAFO(m): 9:18pm On Dec 28, 2012
OP how many times must she reject you before you can see clear.?

Maybe you think you will wear her down overtime? Na lie

You are obsessing over this girl and even proposed at age 19. That should be a red flag that all this is getting in the way of your studies. I promise you, when you get older you will look back at this and laugh. Your life is just beginning, there will be plenty of time down the road to chase after women. Once again I reiterate what other posters have already said, focus on your studies, that is your first and foremost priority.
Re: Don't Open If You Won't Say Anything! (urgent Advice Needed) by holusormi(m): 9:23pm On Dec 28, 2012
@op, abeg wetin nairaland fc and barca fc play today,, plus how much is one Congo of garri in your area ??
Re: Don't Open If You Won't Say Anything! (urgent Advice Needed) by sugarbuns(f): 9:38pm On Dec 28, 2012
Face your books, nd for the record gurls don't like cry babies.

1 Like

Re: Don't Open If You Won't Say Anything! (urgent Advice Needed) by trixandra(f): 10:04pm On Dec 28, 2012
Passing by but must comment. Set your priorities right. Build yourself, make your money, live a good life and she will come crawling to you.
Re: Don't Open If You Won't Say Anything! (urgent Advice Needed) by Nobody: 4:38am On Dec 29, 2012
Shes just not that into you. Please, find somebody who will respect you for who you are and who wants to be with you. That girl obviously doesnt.
Re: Don't Open If You Won't Say Anything! (urgent Advice Needed) by Ymodulus: 5:14am On Dec 29, 2012
jacobscros: she may not like you. ignore her so she will come running to u
there is no MAY Be.

she does not like him.

@poster
why dont u face your book and stop thinking about this girl?

the most annoying part is you are 19 and U already PROPOSING.
or is that an error on ur part?

kids like u shud be called Mis*creants.

o gosh u annoying. in LAS VEGAS u dont do this else i wud ave gone u for life.

my blood dey hoot.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Open If You Won't Say Anything! (urgent Advice Needed) by maxiflexi(f): 6:52am On Dec 29, 2012
First love, especially when its unrequited, seems like the end of the world. Just let her be - no calls, text or contact for at least a month, see how it works out 4 U guys!
In 10 years, (or maybe 3 gfs from now), u will look back and laff at this whole deal.
Re: Don't Open If You Won't Say Anything! (urgent Advice Needed) by IdealNoble(m): 6:53am On Dec 29, 2012
Hnmmmm!
Re: Don't Open If You Won't Say Anything! (urgent Advice Needed) by IdealNoble(m): 7:16am On Dec 29, 2012
Ymodulus:
there is no MAY Be.

she does not like him.

@poster
why dont u face your book and stop thinking about this girl?

the most annoying part is you are 19 and U already PROPOSING.
or is that an error on ur part?

kids like u shud be called Mis*creants.

o gosh u annoying. in LAS VEGAS u dont do this else i wud ave gone u for life.

my blood dey hoot.
U're funny!
Re: Don't Open If You Won't Say Anything! (urgent Advice Needed) by Omolola1(f): 7:30am On Dec 29, 2012
What advice do you want again?
Do you want us to tell you to charm the girl or force yourself on her?
The girl doesn't want you, let her be!
It's that simple

1 Like

Re: Don't Open If You Won't Say Anything! (urgent Advice Needed) by IdealNoble(m): 8:04am On Dec 29, 2012
Omolola1: What advice do you want again?
Do you want us to tell you to charm the girl or force yourself on her?
The girl doesn't want you, let her be!
It's that simple
Yes ma
Re: Don't Open If You Won't Say Anything! (urgent Advice Needed) by Wasini: 1:13pm On Dec 29, 2012
My friend, 4get about her. U're jst 19 and its only natural you'll feel that way, its part of the growing up process. I'm 21 and i've been in ur shoes on several occassions. You seem desperate and that seems 2 hv repelled her. Jst learn how 2 cultivate healthy friendships with members of the opposite sex and you wont hv 2 beg 4 love.

1 Like

Re: Don't Open If You Won't Say Anything! (urgent Advice Needed) by kaze4blues(m): 2:01pm On Dec 29, 2012
Oh boy! Its better u face ur studies for nw...dts d main priority.

Gals ignore u wen u gv dem the most attention. Learn to gv her space
Re: Don't Open If You Won't Say Anything! (urgent Advice Needed) by IdealNoble(m): 3:10am On Dec 30, 2012
Wasini: My friend, 4get about her. U're jst 19 and its only natural you'll feel that way, its part of the growing up process. I'm 21 and i've been in ur shoes on several occassions. You seem desperate and that seems 2 hv repelled her. Jst learn how 2 cultivate healthy friendships with members of the opposite sex and you wont hv 2 beg 4 love.
Yeah bro, tnx!
Re: Don't Open If You Won't Say Anything! (urgent Advice Needed) by IdealNoble(m): 3:12am On Dec 30, 2012
kaze4blues: Oh boy! Its better u face ur studies for nw...dts d main priority.

Gals ignore u wen u gv dem the most attention. Learn to gv her space
Alright!
Re: Don't Open If You Won't Say Anything! (urgent Advice Needed) by youngprof2n(m): 9:54pm On Oct 31, 2013
Give her some breathing space.If she likes u,She wil later show u d green light signs.ASSAP.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Do You Fancy Skinny Guys? / Bedroom Things: SEE The Man Enjoying This Busty Séxy Twin Sisters / My Wedding Night 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.