Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

Can You Reconcile Them? (advise Needed Please) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Reconcile Them? (advise Needed Please) (982 Views)

Most Men Can't Reconcile Love To Loyalty / My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! / How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Reconcile Them? (advise Needed Please) by channel190(m): 2:49pm On Dec 29, 2012
Five years of a childless womb had prompted Pastor and Mrs. Ibem for child adoption.
Contented in love and passionate affection in caring won them the race of wariness and mockery from and within their congregation.

Pastor Ibem gave his darling wife the liberty she'd to have brought home two kids of her choice from a motherless home.
Who would have prophesied unrest for the once lovely couple?
Pastor Ibem was happy his wife did brought home the two kids but went fanatic with his order that the little girl letter named Juliet be returned with immediated effect at the moment he saw the girl properly.

That turned on the fire hidden in both couples of five wedded years. Confused but curios Mrs. Ibem requested to have returned the innocent girl only when her husband gave her tangible reason to had done so.

The peace of the family went down years ago after both couple remained hardened.
Mrs. Ibem prayed and watched her husband cried and murmured of life been cruel.
Mr. Ibem behaved unusual, ate in canteen instead of home, distanced himself from the family, lost his respect for human dignity, humiliated all who came his way.
Worst of all, insatiable demand of horrible and weird love making from his wife, same Mrs. Ibem.

A twist was marked on Juliet 12th year.
It was on her birthday celebration, Mrs. Ibem hosted all the members of 'God of Grace' church who could attend.
Pastor Ibem, though tired, exhausted and needed sleep, staggered his way from out side into the guest room.
Stopped in surprise, caught a gaze at the 12 year old girl in santa attire.
Amazed. He jumped into the people, grabbed her tight to the wall and made his hands for his pocket, brought out a digital photo camera and ordered a fellow who took snap shots of father and daughter.

Surprised! Yes,
The surprise that got tensed, Day by day, months evolved and years passed.
Pastor Ibem got closer and closer to Juliet.
Mrs. Ibem was happy to have witnessed a happy family once more.
Pastor Ibem got so fond of Juliet that he drove her around town -to school, his business functions, ceremonies and shopping-moore.
Included to have bought clothes, beverages, flower, Teddy bear and ice creams on most intrastate trips, both of them were spotted in beaches and cinemas until people called Juliet 'Dads Wife'.

It was painful to have juliet sat on podiums in the church with Pastor Ibem instead of Mrs. Ibem, yet she was pleased to have witnessed a family happy.

A relief for Mrs. Ibem came when Emmaus a school friend of Jimmy (juliet's adopted brother) spotted Juliet a damsel. He stocked and traced Juliet to Jimmy's house.
He would say to himself

"now that I know he is the elder sister to my own best friend jimmy, should I give up this damsel?"

He maneuvered his way into the hearts of not only Juliet but each and every member of the family.
He'd almost made Pastor Ibem's house his home, until Pastor Ibem had said to him

"don't sit here to wait for Jimmy, STOP seeing Juliet, I know she's NOT your FRIEND, so I expect you to wait for Jimmy your friend outside my home without Juliet"

Mrs. Ibem had supported her husband on that for fear of intimacy.

When the house was no longer a place to play, talk and dance with Emmaus,
when the house became too bored, and Pastor Ibem became a threat to Juliet happiness -Emmaus,
amidst persuasions and counter persuasions from daughter to father,
Juliet left the house for her happiness.

This finally threw the heart of a man away from Pastor Ibem, as he abandoned his pastoral work for weakness.
Mrs. Ibem was the confused person at the central of all these, in perplexity why her husband chooses to be the
'woo man version' of a man since when Juliet entered the house.

She remained kind to her dying husband!
She'd came inside Pastor Ibem's room, to talk comfort when she noticed her husband with two pictures.

-picture of Christy, on her birthday.
She wore santa dress.
Christy was the best friend of 'Mrs. Ibem' who'd been pierced died on Mrs. Ibem wedding day;

- picture of Juliet, on her birthday wearing same patterned of santa dress.

Mr. Ibem confessed to have killed Christy when she threatened never to sit and watch him get married to her best friend, when she has a few month old daughter for her.

He added
"I can't help taking Juliet for her, Christy is Juliet's mother, I promised to love her, she has gone with my life again"

(Pastor Ibem lost contact with Christy whom he loved so much as she went into hiding to protect her child till birth)
Re: Can You Reconcile Them? (advise Needed Please) by 190theclown: 2:52pm On Dec 29, 2012
grin grin

Hehehe so woman wen born you now go say she born pickin

Smh grin grin
Re: Can You Reconcile Them? (advise Needed Please) by channel190(m): 2:53pm On Dec 29, 2012
Re: Can You Reconcile Them? (advise Needed Please) by channel190(m): 2:54pm On Dec 29, 2012
Re: Can You Reconcile Them? (advise Needed Please) by channel190(m): 2:55pm On Dec 29, 2012
I depend so much on Nairaland user in the house.
This one of those times you will be reconciling a lovely couple again.
Let do it...
Area to touch with advise are;
Could they have avoided all the trauma?
If yes! How?
How will the man stop loving a girl he took blood oat to marry at birth?
If you were the wife what will you do?
Can you reconcile this lovely couple?
How?
Re: Can You Reconcile Them? (advise Needed Please) by channel190(m): 2:57pm On Dec 29, 2012
190-the-clown:
grin grin

Hehehe so woman wen born you now go say she born pickin

Smh grin grin
you didn't even allow me to land, haba bros, you nearly allowed Mod to remove/hide it o.

Am done, can I see your advise?
Re: Can You Reconcile Them? (advise Needed Please) by 190theclown: 3:22pm On Dec 29, 2012
Hehehe I nor know wetin I wan tell you
Re: Can You Reconcile Them? (advise Needed Please) by UjSizzle(f): 3:31pm On Dec 29, 2012
Wale Adenuga Production.

1 Like

Re: Can You Reconcile Them? (advise Needed Please) by Ofunaofu: 4:17pm On Dec 29, 2012
uj_sizzle: Wale Adenuga Production.

we are nothing but pencil in the hands of the creator

1 Like

Re: Can You Reconcile Them? (advise Needed Please) by Vivly(f): 5:17pm On Dec 29, 2012
Reserved. *till when d thread makes front page*
Re: Can You Reconcile Them? (advise Needed Please) by channel190(m): 7:40pm On Dec 29, 2012
190-the-clown:
Hehehe I nor know wetin I wan tell you
CLOWN
Re: Can You Reconcile Them? (advise Needed Please) by channel190(m): 7:43pm On Dec 29, 2012
Vivly: Reserved. *till when d thread makes front page*
the page does not matter, what matters in the advice...its worth reading, though long, ur discretion is needed here
Re: Can You Reconcile Them? (advise Needed Please) by channel190(m): 2:29am On Dec 30, 2012
uj_sizzle: Wale Adenuga Production.
would have read anything better, then a long episode worth the impact on your perspective? No one knows were the world is turning to...it might be you in such a dilemma
Re: Can You Reconcile Them? (advise Needed Please) by channel190(m): 8:46am On Dec 30, 2012
Ofunaofu:

we are nothing but pencil in the hands of the creator
I know you can do better that that
Re: Can You Reconcile Them? (advise Needed Please) by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 30, 2012
i don't seem to really understand the problem. Uh...he made an oath with his 'dead wife' (or is she still alive?). So many loose ends,,,,if she is dead, den he's done for nau
Re: Can You Reconcile Them? (advise Needed Please) by channel190(m): 9:53am On Dec 30, 2012
Jan8: i don't seem to really understand the problem. Uh...he made an oath with his 'dead wife' (or is she still alive?). So many loose ends,,,,if she is dead, den he's done for nau
made oat to the dead lady, that he will marry the little if she grows up. Now she is up, the power in the oat frustrates him badly
Re: Can You Reconcile Them? (advise Needed Please) by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 30, 2012
channel 190: made oat to the dead lady, that he will marry the little if she grows up. Now she is up, the power in the oat frustrates him badly
wait o, he made oath to marry his daughter-JULIET
Re: Can You Reconcile Them? (advise Needed Please) by UjSizzle(f): 10:01am On Dec 30, 2012
channel 190: would have read anything better, then a long episode worth the impact on your perspective? No one knows were the world is turning to...it might be you in such a dilemma
what dilemma? It barely makes sense. Why the hell will he take an oath to marry his own daughter?
Re: Can You Reconcile Them? (advise Needed Please) by channel190(m): 10:19am On Dec 30, 2012
uj_sizzle:
what dilemma? It barely makes sense. Why the hell will he take an oath to marry his own daughter?
I couldn't type the whole scenario here, when I wanted to 'clown190' almost coursed me a ban, am just reading it over again. He stabbed the first lady out of anger on his wedding day...emotions didn't help the matter as he went ahead in pains to say naughty things with the blood of the wife and that of the innocent child latter known as Juliet. This is were you and I comes in
Re: Can You Reconcile Them? (advise Needed Please) by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 30, 2012
Obviously he can't marry his daughter who has so much ahead of her. So if it is death dat follows den so be it. Wat goes around comes around, dey say(law of karma)...
Re: Can You Reconcile Them? (advise Needed Please) by channel190(m): 10:26am On Dec 30, 2012
Jan8:
wait o, he made oath to marry his daughter-JULIET
yessss, you got it...and that is were the problem lies...he taught promising to marry the 'BLOOD' of the the dead lady will appease her, but everything turned around, as everybody now know his at least the adopted father or rather...so his plans to marry the child when she grew up back fired
1. It was already on the wedding day, he couldn't stop the wedding his about to engage in with his present wife.
2. He then planed to pick her up, when she is of age and marry her.

NOTE; sin begot sin.
BTW no body will know he killed, nobody will know he is getting married to his daughter.

And now, he is hooked
Re: Can You Reconcile Them? (advise Needed Please) by channel190(m): 10:28am On Dec 30, 2012
Jan8: Obviously he can't marry his daughter who has so much ahead of her. So if it is death dat follows den so be it. Wat goes around comes around, dey say(law of karma)...
iron lady...so the family is beyond repair?
Re: Can You Reconcile Them? (advise Needed Please) by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 30, 2012
channel 190: iron lady...so the family is beyond repair?
yes o...abi how you see am?
Re: Can You Reconcile Them? (advise Needed Please) by djeezy(m): 10:35am On Dec 30, 2012
I don't even understand the story. I was reading it angrily and had to stop when i noticed how voluminous it is.@op, i can bet this is not a true story.
Re: Can You Reconcile Them? (advise Needed Please) by channel190(m): 1:41pm On Dec 30, 2012
djeezy: I don't even understand the story. I was reading it angrily and had to stop when i noticed how voluminous it is.@op, i can bet this is not a true story.
wentin anger you...the characters in that story are watching
Re: Can You Reconcile Them? (advise Needed Please) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 30, 2012
@OP, jeez,what is your first language? because this reads like it was translated directly from another language.. .
Re: Can You Reconcile Them? (advise Needed Please) by Goldieluks: 7:07pm On Dec 30, 2012
Am not subjecting myself to this long epistle. No ! Never!
Re: Can You Reconcile Them? (advise Needed Please) by Jambsupport(f): 7:35pm On Dec 30, 2012
i like story time
Re: Can You Reconcile Them? (advise Needed Please) by channel190(m): 8:53pm On Dec 30, 2012
Bludeville: @OP, jeez,what is your first language? because this reads like it was translated directly from another language.. .
it was sent into my email...I drafted it. I made sure I wrote in proficient literal language other than usual casual.
Re: Can You Reconcile Them? (advise Needed Please) by channel190(m): 8:54pm On Dec 30, 2012
Goldieluks: Am not subjecting myself to this long epistle. No ! Never!
bookmark and read bit by bit dear

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advise / My Sweet Valentine / The Promise Ring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.