Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,848 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

What Do You Do When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Annoys You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Do When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Annoys You? (1411 Views)

Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? / Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Do When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Annoys You? by ambrosini593(m): 3:46pm On Dec 29, 2012
Do you beat him or her ? Do you walk away? Do you keep silent? Do you quarrel and fight? Do you separate ways? Do you invite third party? Do you keep malice for days ? What do you do? Let's hear from you. We are here to learn from each other. For me I just walk away
Re: What Do You Do When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Annoys You? by Booty4meTM: 3:58pm On Dec 29, 2012
Are You A Leaner Abeg Go Down Low
Re: What Do You Do When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Annoys You? by GoGod(f): 4:24pm On Dec 29, 2012
Keep silent tl i get maslf bk 2 normal
Re: What Do You Do When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Annoys You? by GoGod(f): 4:25pm On Dec 29, 2012
Keep silent tl i get maslf bk
Re: What Do You Do When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Annoys You? by KateSpade(f): 4:33pm On Dec 29, 2012
Sometimes we argue. If he is really upset he will be silent for a few days. But sometimes we just tell each other how we feel and laugh it off or discuss it rationally.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Annoys You? by DExplorer1: 4:43pm On Dec 29, 2012
There should be no predictable reaction. The offence should determine the response but whatever the case/situation, beating her is excluded.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Annoys You? by freecocoa(f): 4:44pm On Dec 29, 2012
I break stout bottle on his head.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Annoys You? by larrymoore(m): 5:05pm On Dec 29, 2012
*Inexperienced*
Re: What Do You Do When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Annoys You? by tpapi: 5:21pm On Dec 29, 2012
freecocoa: I break stout bottle on his head.
ow many bottles u take wey dey make u high
Re: What Do You Do When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Annoys You? by tpapi: 5:23pm On Dec 29, 2012
Carry d babe enter room,end of discussion
Re: What Do You Do When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Annoys You? by AbdulAdam56(m): 5:25pm On Dec 29, 2012
Jst walk out
Re: What Do You Do When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Annoys You? by omiobo: 9:22pm On Dec 29, 2012
Sweet moment. I'll keep mute,and advantage of that time to relax,read without disturbance.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Annoys You? by toritsheju: 9:57pm On Dec 29, 2012
Slap him upside d head with a frying pan,niggeer pleese
Re: What Do You Do When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Annoys You? by P4VS20: 9:58pm On Dec 29, 2012
silence and be all the more nice. the thot of "i wonder what is going on in his mind" is enough for her to deal with.

(1) (Reply)

Brief Body Language Alphabet / Signs You're Dating The Right Person / There Is Shortage Of Men/husband In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.