Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,225 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

Things A Guy Does If He Is In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things A Guy Does If He Is In Love (32123 Views)

What Kind Of Guy Does This To His Girlfriend (photos) / Things A Guy Does If He Is In Love / 7 Things A Man Only Does If He’s Serious About You. Life And Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things A Guy Does If He Is In Love by nuges1(m): 4:17pm On Dec 29, 2012
Women are usually more sensory acute than men. They are more intuitive in detecting emotions and when a guy is interested. But there are times that you will meet a guy who is overly shy and discreet in expressing his feelings.

For the ladies out there who are curious (and sometimes clueless) as to how a guy feels about you, here are some signs/indications. Bear in mind, these are only indications and you need to calibrate his behaviors before making your conclusions:

1. He will be distracted when you are nearby and will steal glances at you and if you do notice him, he might look inconspicuous and pretends to look elsewhere.

2. He laughs at your jokes even if they are lame and no one laughs. If he is the office idiot, this one doesn’t count.

3. He may get nervous and stutters when he speaks to you [provided that he does not stutter in normal circumstances]. This is akin to the phenomenon when one gets tongue tied, head over heels and world got turned upside down. It has something to do with the bodily chemicals when one is in love.

4. He listens to you and remembers everything that you say, no matter how insignificant or crappy those things are.

5. He makes time and does little tasks and favors when you ask him. Just make sure that he is not the office ‘doormat’ that does things for everybody.

6. He notices new things about you and compliments you on your new hairdo, new dress, new shoes, etc.

7. He appears jealous when you are with another guy. According to Dr. David Buss in his book, The Dangerous Passion: Why Jealousy is as Necessary as Love and Sex, jealousy is a defense shield of love that men use to fend off constant threat from rivals and the possibility of betrayal from a partner.

8. He treats you a little different than how he treats other girls. Somehow, because he thinks of you a lot, he subconsciously displays more affection for you without realizing it.

9. He talks and looks at you differently than other people. It could be a longer eye contact or a more distinct smile when he talks to you.

10. When you are conversing with him and your friends, he responds mostly to you and not so much to your other friends. He looks at you whenever you speak and he may act as if your other friends do not really exist.

With all being said, the most ideal way to find out is to ask him if he is interested in you or drop hints. Anyway, most girls are pretty intuitive. If you get the feeling that he likes you, he probably does.

—————————————

Honey Bee is a self-declared recluse who seeks redemption for all the hearts he had broken. He wants to use his knowledge and experience to help others achieve a fulfilling and satisfying relationship… and ease his guilt. The nickname Honey Bee is meant to remind all men of their prehistoric Hunter-gatherer role. Although men do not have to hunt for food for their family and loved ones anymore, they still need to ‘bring home the bacon’. They still need to keep themselves busy as a bee and bring home the honey (money).

10 Likes

Re: Things A Guy Does If He Is In Love by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 29, 2012
I don't exhibit Number 7.
Re: Things A Guy Does If He Is In Love by nuges1(m): 4:27pm On Dec 29, 2012
sexkillz: I don't exhibit Number 7.
Not even a little
Re: Things A Guy Does If He Is In Love by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 29, 2012
nuges...1:
Not even a little
Believe me.
Re: Things A Guy Does If He Is In Love by MariaGoretti: 4:51pm On Dec 29, 2012
Some are rude at the initiAl stage

3 Likes

Re: Things A Guy Does If He Is In Love by MariaGoretti: 4:52pm On Dec 29, 2012
sexkillz: Believe me.
you don't just bring it to the surface..but it is there.

3 Likes

Re: Things A Guy Does If He Is In Love by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 29, 2012
Please, I am being starved of #3 angry
Re: Things A Guy Does If He Is In Love by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 29, 2012
True talk 10/10. Sometimes he calls her often and will not say anything reasonable

6 Likes

Re: Things A Guy Does If He Is In Love by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 29, 2012
Flytefalls: Please, I am being starved of #3 angry
lol U sure? Maybe u need to grab his fingers and notice if it gets warm and sweaty suddenly, then he won't be able to talk properly. Bliv me. Its an indicator.

1 Like

Re: Things A Guy Does If He Is In Love by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:09pm On Dec 29, 2012
I exhibit only number 1.
Re: Things A Guy Does If He Is In Love by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 29, 2012
I don't exhibit any.
Re: Things A Guy Does If He Is In Love by heed101(m): 6:56pm On Dec 29, 2012
Well said. I am a shy type when it comes to woman issue plus the fact that I don't talk too much. I love keeping mute to myself. Any advice
Re: Things A Guy Does If He Is In Love by nuges1(m): 7:01pm On Dec 29, 2012
heed101: Well said. I am a shy type when it comes to woman issue plus the fact that I don't talk too much. I love keeping mute to myself. Any advice
I used 2 be like u...trust me when d time i§ right ℓ̊τ̲̅ will come naturally.

1 Like

Re: Things A Guy Does If He Is In Love by abiL(f): 7:28pm On Dec 29, 2012
Complete utter bullshït!

Stop getting "like" mixed up with "love"

2 Likes

Re: Things A Guy Does If He Is In Love by mascot87(m): 7:35pm On Dec 29, 2012
I exhibit all the qualities you just mentioned most especially number 1, 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9& 10. grin

2 Likes

Re: Things A Guy Does If He Is In Love by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 29, 2012
He buys you Gala and La Casera when stuck in traffic right infront of KFC

22 Likes

Re: Things A Guy Does If He Is In Love by ejifranks(m): 7:37pm On Dec 29, 2012
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm noted
Re: Things A Guy Does If He Is In Love by ejifranks(m): 7:40pm On Dec 29, 2012
heed101: Well said. I am a shy type when it comes to woman issue plus the fact that I don't talk too much. I love keeping mute to myself. Any advice
unmute my guy, just a simple smile and Hello hi does the trick.

2 Likes

Re: Things A Guy Does If He Is In Love by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 29, 2012
Flytefalls: Please, I am being starved of #3 angry

Some men are just naturally confident. grin pele.
Re: Things A Guy Does If He Is In Love by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 29, 2012
abiL: Complete utter bullshït!

Stop getting "like" mixed up with "love"
And who asked for ur opinion? Bullsh*t! tongue[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Things A Guy Does If He Is In Love by Drunk: 8:01pm On Dec 29, 2012
Boring...signs of a douche bag boy
Re: Things A Guy Does If He Is In Love by nollywood20: 8:01pm On Dec 29, 2012
Who can love as God loved Israel?
Who can love as Jesus Christ loves us?
God cannot share us with any idol.
That is why I cannot share the woman I love with anyone else.
I love my wife and I will destroy all other idols in her life.
Idolatry leads to adultery.
And adultery leads to idolatry.

12 Likes

Re: Things A Guy Does If He Is In Love by Karleb(m): 8:02pm On Dec 29, 2012
I don't exhibit #10 so as 2 avoid #3. moreover i think it's my nature because i just discovered lately dat i don't tend 2 talk much i dn't really like it i always feel like talking( as in pouring my mind) and i always get mad whenever am in such situation and d problem is dat whenever i try 2 force it i just speak rubbish even with my sibling.
Re: Things A Guy Does If He Is In Love by Iaz93: 8:04pm On Dec 29, 2012
Hmm...!!
Re: Things A Guy Does If He Is In Love by Iaz93: 8:04pm On Dec 29, 2012
mascot87: I exhibit all the qualities you just mentioned most especially number 1, 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9& 10. grin
Re: Things A Guy Does If He Is In Love by indoorlove(m): 8:05pm On Dec 29, 2012
I exhibit all except no 7
Re: Things A Guy Does If He Is In Love by petsam11(m): 8:09pm On Dec 29, 2012
Yaksson: True talk 10/10. Sometimes he calls her often and will not say anything reasonable
hahaha!!!
Re: Things A Guy Does If He Is In Love by indoorlove(m): 8:10pm On Dec 29, 2012
nollywood20: Who can love as God loved Israel?
Who can love as Jesus Christ loves us?
God cannot share us with any idol.
That is why I cannot share the woman I love with anyone else.
I love my wife and I will destroy all other idols in her life.
Idolatry leads to adultery.
And adultery leads to idolatry.
from where to where. Smh!
Re: Things A Guy Does If He Is In Love by Sleek05(f): 8:12pm On Dec 29, 2012
I kinda agree with d op. Its just un4tunate dat wen u don't lyk d guy as much as he likes u, u tend 2 downplay all his care n emotions!

2 Likes

Re: Things A Guy Does If He Is In Love by 80million1: 8:17pm On Dec 29, 2012
*speechless*

i made 1st page!
Re: Things A Guy Does If He Is In Love by bright007(f): 8:17pm On Dec 29, 2012
Most of the points listed here do not apply in many instances.
Re: Things A Guy Does If He Is In Love by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 29, 2012
High school crap

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy / Missing UNIOSUN Student Found With Girlfriend – Police (Photo) / How i was able to stop dating women below my standard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.