Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Free to Air codes - Satellite TV Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free to Air codes (304587 Views)

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free to Air codes by drerocker: 12:35pm On Jul 09, 2009
please i need the code for strong decoder .i only on of 6969.andrew from delta
Re: Free to Air codes by rich8: 5:37pm On Jul 11, 2009
pls try 8282
Re: Free to Air codes by amarilo: 9:16am On Jul 13, 2009
Any decoding formular for sky or vigin?
Re: Free to Air codes by ekonibaje(m): 10:35am On Jul 19, 2009
@DRE

8280 are for biss,and 8282 are for d keys,skylolo u comment
Re: Free to Air codes by Nobody: 12:58am On Jul 20, 2009
Please, I need the Free to Air Codes for channels on Eutelsat 3 satellite on 7 Degree orbital/position, using strong branded decoder and what are the signal quality expected, Cheers. I trust you guys.
Re: Free to Air codes by skylolo112(m): 5:41pm On Jul 21, 2009
ekonibaje
i am currently back at ilorin and working on that stuff i will update soon bros thanks for the other day it was worth coming
Re: Free to Air codes by solo1ng1: 12:46pm On Jul 22, 2009
I am amazed with the intellectual quality that NL is putting together for the benefit of the common men like us.
Please I have a HITV decoder and dish, is it possible to get FTA channels with the decoder? How?
I will be appreciative of a quick response.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Free to Air codes by solo1ng1: 12:47pm On Jul 22, 2009
I am amazed with the intellectual quality that NL is putting together for the benefit of the common men like us.
Please I have a HITV decoder and dish, is it possible to get FTA channels with the decoder? How?
I will be appreciative of a quick response.
Thanks
Re: Free to Air codes by skylolo112(m): 7:48pm On Jul 24, 2009
yes you can use your hitv decorder for FTa
just know the frequency andthe transponder of where your dish is facing
Re: Free to Air codes by luckiest: 11:36am On Jul 25, 2009
Here is an opportunity to save your monthly subscription or use it for some other important thing; at Supanova Technology we understand how important it is for you to pay for your monthly subscription in order to ensure that you are not cut off from the latest happening around the world as well as your favourite programmes. You can now eat your cake and still have it.

1 Like

Re: Free to Air codes by solo1ng1: 7:35am On Jul 27, 2009
skylolo112:

yes you can use your hitv decorder for FTa
just know the frequency andthe transponder of where your dish is facing

@Skylolo112,
Please how can i get the frequencies in other to use my HITV decoder for FTA.
Kindly give me the steps.
thanks
Re: Free to Air codes by martbrown: 3:46pm On Aug 03, 2009
hi.
can someone give me the new code to etv or sofeward to download on me reciver.
but b4 i go, i installed nilesat here in lagos wit a 2.4m pan dish but its breaking badly. so plz wat can i do sad[/b][/b]
Re: Free to Air codes by martbrown: 4:07pm On Aug 03, 2009
hi twinstaiye
i saw wat said abt d nilesat channel but can it work wit a 2.4m dish in lagos? cause my nilesat is always breaking in d afternoon in lagos presently.
so plz tell me wa 2 do
wink
Re: Free to Air codes by budaa: 7:15pm On Aug 03, 2009
I have an astrovox VSR 400 IR Super series. I'm in kenya. i Lost the etv signal a couple of days ago. Can anyone out there help me to sort this out. I'm new here but i have been having the FTA for two years.
Re: Free to Air codes by 0lerry: 10:23am On Aug 04, 2009
Please people i need help. I'm trynna decrypt ma locked channels and was told of a decryption ware but i'm finding difficulty going about it to make matter worst the software's name wasn't mentioned.
Re: Free to Air codes by Ezybekee: 6:17pm On Aug 06, 2009
We use strong digital reciever.we recieve sabc 1 2 3 and etv but recently etv was scrambled not even 6969 could open it.plz can u tel me a key or code i can use in opening it
Re: Free to Air codes by simon086(m): 7:55pm On Aug 06, 2009
Please i am new to fta. I use a strong decoder srt4653x and i recieve some fta channel that are religious stations. Moreso i recieve Etv wh i use 6969 to watch  until now that it couldnt open again please help me. I use intelsat 7. 68.5degree east.please help me on how to get more channels on my decoder please help. I am here in nigeria
Re: Free to Air codes by usher8701: 6:41am On Aug 07, 2009
Hi guys, am happy to be here.I was reading through all olofufu and the rest have been saying.I will like to be on this site for good.I don't really know about free to air.if you must know, am new to all this.Sometime I read I don't even understand you guy.you people can really help us that will don't really know all about it like you do.When you are talking about a free channels, you try and tell us what to do here because most of us don't really understand you guys.like talking about software or code.pls you have to tell us or give drop the link of the software on the site and the freq. also the code.with that we will all know what you are talking about.am thanking you guys again for the good work.olofufu, you know about this stuff, for that I will give you my sister to marry once but sorry she already married.you are late.good work guys.this is olagoke just coming in so please make us understand.
Re: Free to Air codes by rich8: 8:12pm On Aug 16, 2009
hi bros how is evryone i hope avryone is ok .i have a keys that can open a chennel @21.0E SO any one like it sh send EMAIL to ME ON RICHKOO@ROCKETMAIL.COM OR thos in ghana here is my number 0244254525 thans,
Re: Free to Air codes by harra(m): 6:52pm On Aug 19, 2009
kudos for great work
yet there seem to be a little problem with the scrambling of Etv even 6969 is disharmed for now. anyone with possible solution, please help out.
Re: Free to Air codes by harra(m): 7:03pm On Aug 19, 2009
hello guys
i'm in Lagos presently and on way towards Oshodi, i stormbled at a satallite dish inform of Mytv signal but it was facing the opposit direction i.e facing west at the same degree and i was baffled at the satallite. Mytv faces east.

can anyone please acquite me of the satallite name, the freq and symbol rate.
Re: Free to Air codes by NRdeen: 9:58pm On Sep 17, 2009
Hi guys, plz has any1 got d new showtime patch/keys, plz help me out. I use a strong STR 4663x receiver n receiving nile sat. thnx
Re: Free to Air codes by maddoxoj(m): 2:38am On Oct 09, 2009
New satellite service scheduled to be launched in January. It's called Cable Africa Network (CAN). It's pay tv but would be free for a while. Tight channels planned. I'd give more details and parameters when they are available. Lol.
Re: Free to Air codes by Nobody: 6:59am On Oct 28, 2009
Y2g
Re: Free to Air codes by Olayinkaoj(m): 8:38pm On Oct 31, 2009
Does anyone has the abracadabra codes to decrypt/ unscramble channels.
If you have please post here or my e-mail box olayinka2k2@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Free to Air codes by digitalglo(m): 2:10pm On Nov 03, 2009
Hello Guys,
Aljazeera sport channels all gone except for the free ones. Any help? Any new codes or softwares? Anybody with showtime codes or softwares? Thanks. Email: digitalglobalicon@gmail.com,
Re: Free to Air codes by chelsea1: 2:25pm On Nov 09, 2009
kudos for great work
yet there seem to be a little problem with the scrambling of Etv even 6969 is disharmed for now. anyone with possible solution, please help out.
shocked
Re: Free to Air codes by kombats: 7:48pm On Nov 19, 2009
pls i am new in in fta can any one give me any frequency that i can use on my strong srt 4663x i will be very greatful.my email adress is henrys@yahoo.com
Re: Free to Air codes by Paps1: 12:50pm On Nov 26, 2009
@all can any one sent me the code for RDV on w3a and any other code useful to me henrybaby1@yahoo.com.i will be grateful. thank u
Re: Free to Air codes by Temayo: 9:36pm On Nov 27, 2009
Very urgent. Kindly help me with frequency and symbol rate of these satellites: mytv, Nss7, DSTV, ASTRA, MULTI TV etc. Thanks
Re: Free to Air codes by salamander(m): 10:12am On Nov 28, 2009
Temayo:

Very urgent. Kindly help me with frequency and symbol rate of these satellites: mytv, Nss7, DSTV, ASTRA, MULTI TV etc. Thanks

kindly visit www.lyngsat.com
Re: Free to Air codes by rich8: 4:42pm On Nov 30, 2009
all. man city vs chelsea on 2M THIS wekend,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) / Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? / All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.