Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,564 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven - Celebrities (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven (109504 Views)

How Can We Improve The Celebrities Section? / *~ Missy B Voted Celebrities Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Do's And Don'ts Of Celebrities Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 25, 2013
[size=13pt]Mynd, I see you need attention. How are you?[/size]
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 25, 2013
angry angry angry
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Mynd44: 10:05pm On Jan 25, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Mynd, I see you need attention. How are you?[/size]
I do not need attention oooo. I have the attention I want here.

But seriously, I lofe the super Eagles. My neighbours have all gone to bed with anger and the whole place is quiet. I wiah every night was like this

And what was Lucenzo trying to do. Is he learning java script?
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 25, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Mgbede oma is good evening. Isn't kachi fo more of "good night", as in a farewell message? That's the only way I've heard it used.[/size]
I've never heard mgbede oma before. Not all english words have igbo meanings. Okay, do you have the igbo translation for computer, Mouth Gig, fan, goal, football........
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 25, 2013
Mynd_44:

But seriously, I lofe the super Eagles. My neighbours have all gone to bed with anger and the whole place is quiet. I wiah every night was like this

do you watch any sports?
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 25, 2013
Mynd_44:

what did I do ? I can't see any strange thing on the thread. tongue tongue
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 25, 2013
lucenzo: I've never heard mgbede oma before. Not all english words have igbo meanings. Okay, do you have the igbo translation for computer, Mouth Gig, fan, goal, football........

[size=13pt]Well, that's true. Eze Promoe is the professor though and mgbede oma is what I heard from prof. I even asked mom, who's from Delta, how to say "good morning". She said "ututu oma".[/size]
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Mynd44: 10:15pm On Jan 25, 2013
brokoto: do you watch any sports?
Basketball. No heart attack
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 25, 2013
Mynd_44:

[size=13pt]Not true.[/size]
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 25, 2013
Whether na mgbede oma or ututu oma, there is an 'oma'.
By the way, I need some ofe akwu cool

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Mynd44: 10:17pm On Jan 25, 2013
lucenzo: what did I do ? I can't see any strange thing on the thread. tongue tongue
Coward
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Mynd44: 10:19pm On Jan 25, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Not true.[/size]
Very true. If the Spurs son't make the finals, I won't watch it and if they get knocked out, I don't cray about it na.

I love me
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 25, 2013
We need some celebs to cheer up our Super Eagles, just like in other countries. I'm counting on Vic O and Tonto Dikeh (or as Ogugua would say 'Decay') to do d honors.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 25, 2013
[size=13pt]Lol. You get ofe akwu nwanne. By the way, are you really coming up north? Or na just speculation? Lol.[/size]
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Mynd44: 10:25pm On Jan 25, 2013
CFCfan: We need some celebs to cheer up our Super Eagles, just like in other countries. I'm counting on Vic O and Tonto Dikeh (or as Ogugua would say 'Decay') to do d honors.
I pray they keep playing crap. I love how everyone went home to sleep
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 25, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Lol. You get ofe akwu nwanne. By the way, are you really coming up north? Or na just speculation? Lol.[/size]
Na mainly speculation. If I go up North, I'll have to lodge in a motel, as I cannot sleep in your place; your parents go murder me cool
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 25, 2013
Mynd_44:
lie lie boy. Which no heart attack? Your team no de lose match? Just say you are not passionate about any sports Jo. Dry guy tongue. Come update our story o. You this anti super chickens eagles.

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 25, 2013
CFCfan:
Na mainly speculation. If I go up North, I'll have to lodge in a motel, as I cannot sleep in your place; your parents go murder me cool
hmmm...from play play to player º°˚˚˚°º‎​ .
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 25, 2013
brokoto: lie lie boy. Which no heart attack? Your team no de lose match? Just say you are not passionate about any sports Jo. Dry guy tongue. Come update our story o. You this anti super chickens eagles.

[size=13pt] Exactly lol.[/size]
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 25, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt] Exactly lol.[/size]
pls can you change your signature it's somehow insulting. embarassed embarassed Thank you.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 1:03am On Jan 26, 2013
lucenzo: pls can you change your signature it's somehow insulting. embarassed embarassed Thank you.
Na you thief the phone? How is it insulting?
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Mynd44: 4:21am On Jan 26, 2013
brokoto: lie lie boy. Which no heart attack? Your team no de lose match? Just say you are not passionate about any sports Jo. Dry guy tongue. Come update our story o. You this anti super chickens eagles.
Please help me understand this ooo. The last time the Super Eagles did anything sensible was at the 2002 AFCON when they lost in penalties to Cameroon in the finals. Since then, it has been BS and yet you people keep habing hope in them. You are know that this present team is not a tean but a collection of players and you choose to believe in them. I am a realist dude, I assess things before getting my hopes up.

The team does not look like it will get anywhere so don't be mad if they don't. It is like a Laker's fan getting depressed if they Lakers don't win the title this year. The team is already bad so it is pointless having hope.

Chealse spent the whole summer buying midfielders and no striker, having administrative problems and some mofos too thought they will go anywhere while Man U has the best attacking force in England and one of the best in Europe. Any sane person should have more hope in Man U then Chealsea but some people choose to get heart broken. So don't accuse me of not being perssionate, I asses things before throwing myself into it

Cheers
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 26, 2013
Mynd_44:
Please help me understand this ooo. The last time the Super Eagles did anything sensible was at the 2002 AFCON when they lost in penalties to Cameroon in the finals. Since then, it has been BS and yet you people keep habing hope in them. You are know that this present team is not a tean but a collection of players and you choose to believe in them. I am a realist dude, I assess things before getting my hopes up.

The team does not look like it will get anywhere so don't be mad if they don't. It is like a Laker's fan getting depressed if they Lakers don't win the title this year. The team is already bad so it is pointless having hope.

Chealse spent the whole summer buying midfielders and no striker, having administrative problems and some mofos too thought they will go anywhere while Man U has the best attacking force in England and one of the best in Europe. Any sane person should have more hope in Man U then Chealsea but some people choose to get heart broken. So don't accuse me of not being perssionate, I asses things before throwing myself into it

Cheers
so you only support your team when they do well? That's glory chasing man. I'm a Chelsea fan and I know we cannot win the league this year but it doesn't stop me from watching their games. Super eagles may or may not win this afcon but I'll still support them. They need our support.
I remember a Chelsea FA cup game some years back. We were bashing those poor guys 6-nil but you know what their fans were chanting? "shame on you Chelsea, its only 6 you can score" now that's true fans.lol. They were with their team through thick and thin. That's what a fan is. Mynd you hear?
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Mynd44: 11:55am On Jan 26, 2013
brokoto: so you only support your team when they do well? That's glory chasing man. I'm a Chelsea fan and I know we cannot win the league this year but it doesn't stop me from watching their games. Super eagles may or may not win this afcon but I'll still support them. They need our support.
I remember a Chelsea FA cup game some years back. We were bashing those poor guys 6-nil but you know what their fans were chanting? "shame on you Chelsea, its only 6 you can score" now that's true fans.lol. They were with their team through thick and thin. That's what a fan is. Mynd you hear?
Well I did not say you should not support them while they are down bro, just don't expect them to do well. If the Eagles lose, don't be mad. That is not a team.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 26, 2013
Mynd_44:
Well I did not say you should not support them while they are down bro, just don't expect them to do well. If the Eagles lose, don't be mad. That is not a team.

I'll be sad when they lose. If I'm happy when they win why won't I be sad when they lose? To be sincere this tournament has been generally awful, no outstanding team. So tell me, if south Africa expects so much out of their crappy team why won't I expect much from our own team too?

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Mynd44: 1:08pm On Jan 26, 2013
brokoto: I'll be sad when they lose. If I'm happy when they win why won't I be sad when they lose? To be sincere this tournament has been generally awful, no outstanding team. So tell me, if south Africa expects so much out of their crappy team why won't I expect much from our own team too?
Anyone who expects anything from that South African thing is on a long thing

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 26, 2013
Mynd_44:
Anyone who expects anything from that South African thing is on a long thing

Alright, noted grin
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 12:53am On Jan 27, 2013
Listen to this important announcement!
http://www.gtbank.com/media/GTBankJustforLaughs.mp3
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 5:42am On Jan 29, 2013
Hello everyone.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by dominique(f): 1:00pm On Jan 29, 2013
^^^ hello yourself cheesy
Mynd, you're talking about the 2000 Afcon, they won bronze in 2002 Afcon wink
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Mynd44: 1:56pm On Jan 29, 2013
dominique: ^^^ hello yourself cheesy
Mynd, you're talking about the 2000 Afcon, they won bronze in 2002 Afcon wink
Okay. It was hosted by Nigeria and Ghana and the fanals was played in Lagos where Ikpeba scored a penalty and it was ruled to have not crossed the line
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 4:10am On Jan 30, 2013
[size=13pt]Bobo did you watch today's match? I had bio lecture and lab. I saw the highlights though. Them wan comot Victor Moses legs lol.[/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (62) (Reply)

Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island / Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene / Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.