Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven - Celebrities (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven (109640 Views)

How Can We Improve The Celebrities Section? / *~ Missy B Voted Celebrities Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Do's And Don'ts Of Celebrities Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Mynd44: 6:56pm On Feb 02, 2013
CFCfan:

Hehe; see hussling grin
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 02, 2013
Judge Awoniyi has officially become a Nigerian celebrity. I pray I attain that status in d future.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 02, 2013
Hi, baibijay@yahoo cool

But I use gmail grin
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 2:14am On Feb 04, 2013
Beyonce is now performing in the SuperBowl halftime show!
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Mynd44: 2:17am On Feb 04, 2013
CFCfan: Beyonce is now performing in the SuperBowl halftime show!
Boring!!!!!!
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by True2myself24(f): 2:23am On Feb 04, 2013
CFCfan: Beyonce is now performing in the SuperBowl halftime show!

She got her moment...now onto the next thing go Ravens!!!!!
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 2:30am On Feb 04, 2013
True2myself24:

She got her moment...now onto the next thing go Ravens!!!!!

Yeah, but the Ravens might bottle it (choke). I'm rooting for the 49ers! cheesy

BTW, welcome to the Amebors' haven; I'll be true to myself cool
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by True2myself24(f): 2:40am On Feb 04, 2013
CFCfan:

Yeah, but the Ravens might bottle it (choke). I'm rooting for the 49ers! cheesy

BTW, welcome to the Amebors' haven; I'll be true to myself cool

Thank you grin now if you want to be true to yourself start by admitting that there's no hope for San Francisco and there never was right from the beginning!!!! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 2:47am On Feb 04, 2013
True2myself24:

Thank you grin now if you want to be true to yourself start by admitting that there's no hope for San Francisco and there never was right from the beginning!!!! tongue tongue tongue

Yeah, the 49ers have a mountain to climb.
It seems PHCN has struck at the Super Bowl. grin
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 3:11am On Feb 04, 2013
The power is fully back on now.

Can the 49ers do a 'Liverpool' (in 2005 UCL final)? grin
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 3:26am On Feb 04, 2013
Touchdown for the 49ers! It's now Baltimore 28 - 13 49ers.
Is this d sign of a comeback?
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 3:34am On Feb 04, 2013
The 49ers aren't dead yet!!
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by True2myself24(f): 3:40am On Feb 04, 2013
CFCfan: Touchdown for the 49ers! It's now Baltimore 28 - 13 49ers.
Is this d sign of a comeback?

Blah blah blah okay so they got lucky big deal undecided tongue
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 3:41am On Feb 04, 2013
Oh yes, the 49ers are digging in!
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 4:06am On Feb 04, 2013
Touchdown for the 49ers! It's now a 2-point game.

49ers, u can do it for California! cool

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 4:20am On Feb 04, 2013
[size=13pt]Bobo, ke kwanu? You see our Niners? Out of Man U, Nigeria, and San Francisco, who would have guessed I would get high bp from the NFL? Lwkmd. We must win o![/size]

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 4:25am On Feb 04, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Bobo, ke kwanu? You see our Niners? Out of Man U, Nigeria, and San Francisco, who would have guessed I would get high bp from the NFL? Lwkmd. We must win o![/size]

Nne, I'm still basking in Super Eagles magnificent victory today. I only watched d 1st half live, because of Church service. I later watched d replay on espn3.

The 49ers have done well. At d end of the 2st half, I thought they were down and out; but d power outage seems to have energized them lol.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 4:26am On Feb 04, 2013
One Touchdown needed for the 49ers!!
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 4:34am On Feb 04, 2013
CFCfan: Nne, I'm still basking in Super Eagles magnificent victory today. I only watched d 1st half live, because of Church service. I later watched d replay on espn3.

The 49ers have done well. At d end of the 2st half, I thought they were down and out; but d power outage seems to have energized them lol.

[size=13pt]Nna, today's match was excellent. I'm still on cloud 9. We must make the finals. Mali better not try any nonsense lol.

I don't know why the Niners went for a 2-point conversion earlier. They should have kicked it and gone for the two later. Made no sense to me. I hope they score now. 3rd&Goal sad[/size]
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 4:40am On Feb 04, 2013
@ Ogugua: Mali must go down cheesy. I hope d Super Eagles replicate the quarter-final form against the Eagles of Mali. The game kicksoff at 7am California time on Wednesday.

Less than 1 minute remaining. If the 49ers lose, the San Diego Chargers can win d Vince Lombardy trophy next year.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 4:44am On Feb 04, 2013
CFCfan: @ Ogugua: Mali must go down cheesy. I hope d Super Eagles replicate the quarter-final form against the Eagles of Mali. The game kicksoff at 7am California time on Wednesday.

Less than 1 minute remaining. If the 49ers lose, the San Diego Chargers can win d Vince Lombardy trophy next year.

[size=13pt]Yep. Our boys are confident now. They have to follow up today's performance and they know it. I don't have lecture until 11am that day, so I should be able to watch all lol.

Things are bleak oga. I don't have an NFL team. I'm just supporting California. I spent most of my time in the kitchen. All is well, at least they made it to the biggest game of the season cheesy[/size]
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 4:52am On Feb 04, 2013
Ogugua, I hope you made your special ofe akwu grin

I support the Chargers, though its been ages since they last played in d SuperBowl.
BTW, Congrats to the Baltimore Ravens!

My class on Wednesday starts at 1pm, so expect to see me at the NL stadium
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 5:02am On Feb 04, 2013
Joe Flacco is the official MVP of the SuperBowl.
"Baltimore Ravens are the world champions". LWKMD grin grin
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 5:07am On Feb 04, 2013
The Nigeria v CIV thread reached 87 pages!
I hope Wednesday's thread will reach 100 pages grin.
I also learned that when Mba (who has an MBA in football) scored d 2nd goal, NL crashed grin
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 5:27am On Feb 04, 2013
CFCfan: Ogugua, I hope you made your special ofe akwu grin

I support the Chargers, though its been ages since they last played in d SuperBowl.
BTW, Congrats to the Baltimore Ravens!

My class on Wednesday starts at 1pm, so expect to see me at the NL stadium

[size=13pt]Lol! If we win on Wednesday, then I'll make ofe akwu. Incentive tinz cheesy lol.

I haven't seen the Chargers play in forever. Didn't know they still had a team sef lmao. Yeah, congrats to the Ravens. They were excellent pretty much.

YAY! See you at the stadium! It'll reach 100 pages eventually. NL kept crashing for me too. It was hilarious lol.[/size]
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 5:38am On Feb 04, 2013
Yelz oh! I'm eagerly awaiting the ofe akwu grin.
100 pages would surpass the "US Election Night" thread, which had 90 pages.

I have to save up some cash to visit Sacramento, to see a special someone cool
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 5:43am On Feb 04, 2013
[size=13pt]Lol. Let us pray sha. You know Emenike and Mba chop ofe akwu today lol.

I'm surprised the election thread didn't surpass 90. The whole of NL was present that night lol.

Who? Judge Bunmi? Lol.[/size]
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 5:53am On Feb 04, 2013
^^^
No be Judge Awoniyi oh. cheesy; It's you.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 5:56am On Feb 04, 2013
[size=13pt]Wetin you wan do, apart from Thai food? We can go to Old Sac and you can see all the old buildings and shops from 18 kiridim grin lol[/size]
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 6:04am On Feb 04, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Wetin you wan do, apart from Thai food? We can go to Old Sac and you can see all the old buildings and shops from 18 kiridim grin lol[/size]

I would like Indian, Nigerian and Chinese food. And I'll also like to see d 19th century buildings smiley
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 6:24am On Feb 04, 2013
[size=13pt]I haven't even found a nice Chinese spot. I'll find one before you arrive lol. Same goes for Indian. I only eat the one on campus. So addicting. No Nigerian restaurants in Sacramento. Not to my knowledge sha. Just my kitchen lol.

We'll see the buildings then cheesy[/size]
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 6:43am On Feb 04, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]I haven't even found a nice Chinese spot. I'll find one before you arrive lol. Same goes for Indian. I only eat the one on campus. So addicting. No Nigerian restaurants in Sacramento. Not to my knowledge sha. Just my kitchen lol.

We'll see the buildings then cheesy[/size]

Ok, definitely noted. I'll first have to find a motel though. I will do Thai food too. tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (62) (Reply)

Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island / Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene / See The Ending Story Of Archana And Manav - Pavitra Rishta "Indian Soap Opera"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.