Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,260 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven - Celebrities (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven (109500 Views)

How Can We Improve The Celebrities Section? / *~ Missy B Voted Celebrities Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Do's And Don'ts Of Celebrities Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 6:58am On Feb 01, 2013
Eze Promoe: a day of my absence, you guys were able to make just 8 posts? You all deserve spanking.
Lol. Oga Eze, we dey try nau. I and Ogugua dey maintain d thread. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 6:59am On Feb 01, 2013
Mynd_44: People, what's good?

I'm doing fine. What about you?
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Mynd44: 7:07am On Feb 01, 2013
CFCfan:

I'm doing fine. What about you?
I am good
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by EzePromoe: 9:35am On Feb 01, 2013
Mynd_44:
Don't make me slap you
Why would you? You aren't a lady neither I'm I gay undecided
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by EzePromoe: 9:45am On Feb 01, 2013
CFCfan:
Lol. Oga Eze, we dey try nau. I and Ogugua dey maintain d thread. cheesy
It's alright. I came to California yesterday in my dream and saw you with Tonto Dikeh doing some dirty stuffs sad Let me tell you, mississippi hasn't dried up and the Amazon basin is still on the rise. I don't know what your plan is, but incase you don't know let me tell you that abum anu agbara egbe, o buru mgbo baa n'ozara uhie turu ugo lota angry Leave her alone. Last warning! sad
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Mynd44: 11:01am On Feb 01, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Why would you? You aren't a lady neither I'm I gay undecided
You go see
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 01, 2013
Who missed me!? cheesy
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 01, 2013
[size=13pt]Hi cheesy[/size]
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 01, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Hi cheesy[/size]

Hello, dear cheesy
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 01, 2013
[size=13pt]Bobo, ke kwanu? These profs wan scare nne gi o! Three quizzes and an exam in the first week. No lele. Na so I dey jump and pass. Three As so far. Exam soon. I wan mod small before I go lol.

What's up with you? Do you have lectures on Fridays?[/size]
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 01, 2013
^^^
3 As?! Nne, I said you were special, and now it's confirmed. Keep up d good work.

I don't have Friday classes (thank God). I just have some assignments in my Economics and Espanol classes.
In about 30 mins time, I'll head for campus to buy this month's transit pass.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Mynd44: 4:43pm On Feb 01, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Hi cheesy[/size]
Hello!!!
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by ijebabe: 4:47pm On Feb 01, 2013
Mynd_44:
Don't make me slap you
Hehehehe!
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 01, 2013
Mynd_44: Hello!!!

[size=13pt]Wazzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap[/size]

CFCfan: ^^^
3 As?! Nne, I said you were special, and now it's confirmed. Keep up d good work.

I don't have Friday classes (thank God). I just have some assignments in my Economics and Espanol classes.
In about 30 mins time, I'll head for campus to buy this month's transit pass.

[size=13pt]Daalu shinne smiley I hope I get another one today.

Lucky you. One class on Fridays. Chem lecture for 50 minutes. I spend more time commuting than I do in class lol.

You never buy am? Procrastination lol. I've been doing assignments too. Finished one for chem and bio and have French to work on now.

I'll see you guys later. Exam time! cheesy[/size]

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Mynd44: 4:53pm On Feb 01, 2013
All these talk of exams is making me sleepy. Abeg we uneducated farmers don't like hearing official things like exams jorh.

It makes me sad that I could not go beyond primary school
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 01, 2013
@Ogugua: Your campus must be far from ur place, if you spend more time commuting. I meant to say March transit pass, instead of February.lol
Anyway, good luck on your exam; you'll get atleast, a B+ grin.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 01, 2013
CFCfan:

Hello, dear cheesy
Mynd_44:
Hello!!!
I thought I was the owner of that hi?
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Mynd44: 5:31pm On Feb 01, 2013
brokoto: I thought I was the owner of that hi?
So? I personalised it na
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 01, 2013
Mynd_44:
So? I personalised it na
Ike gi there!
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Mynd44: 9:12pm On Feb 01, 2013
brokoto: Ike gi there!
Lucky you
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 4:14am On Feb 02, 2013
CFCfan: @Ogugua: Your campus must be far from ur place, if you spend more time commuting. I meant to say March transit pass, instead of February.lol
Anyway, good luck on your exam; you'll get atleast, a B+ grin.

[size=13pt]B+? I want more than that o lol. The exam went well smiley

I do love a distance from campus lol. It's annoying but I manage.

I wish you were here bobo. You wey dey read Poli Sci. Honorable Bunmi Awoniyi was sworn in as the first Nigerian Judge into the Superior Court of California. Depending on when I get home, I'll start a thread in Foreign Affairs, so keep your eyes peeled wink[/size]
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 4:20am On Feb 02, 2013
^^^
You mean a Nigerian made it as a Superior Court Judge? Wow, that's a fantastic achievement!!
If you enjoy the commute, more power to you. Good to know that your exam went well, another 'A' may be in the offing smiley

I'll be on the look-out for your thread. cool

*Meanwhile Sambo don carry N14bn run comot undecided*
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 4:50am On Feb 02, 2013
[size=13pt]Yes bobo. First in California history cheesy

Here she is. Young, intelligent, and beauriful cool[/size]

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Mynd44: 4:55am On Feb 02, 2013
Now they are mixing oyinbo politics and education.

**yawns**
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 5:01am On Feb 02, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Yes bobo. First in California history cheesy

Here she is. Young, intelligent, and beauriful cool[/size]

OMG! She looks super smart and elegant. I wish I could meet her, but she's up North.

Anyway, she might be transferred to San Diego. cool
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 5:32am On Feb 02, 2013
Mynd_44: Now they are mixing oyinbo politics and education.

**yawns**

You can join in the convo cool
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Mynd44: 5:35am On Feb 02, 2013
CFCfan:

You can join in the convo cool
No. I wanna talk about Celebrities.

Like what Sia is up to
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 02, 2013
CFCfan: OMG! She looks super smart and elegant. I wish I could meet her, but she's up North.

Anyway, she might be transferred to San Diego. cool

[size=13pt]Tufia. She dey Sacramento lol. Here's the thread as promised wink

https://www.nairaland.com/1183486/pictures-videos-honorable-awoniyis-investiture#14129936[/size]
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Mynd44: 6:26pm On Feb 02, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Tufia. She dey Sacramento lol. Here's the thread as promised wink

https://www.nairaland.com/1183486/pictures-videos-honorable-awoniyis-investiture#14129936[/size]
Is she single? #green card things
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 02, 2013
[size=13pt]Lol. Married with children.[/size]
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Mynd44: 6:32pm On Feb 02, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Lol. Married with children.[/size]
**crying**
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 02, 2013
Mynd_44:
Is she single? #green card things

Hehe; see hussling grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (62) (Reply)

Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island / Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene / Mohbad Buried With Neck & Head Bent Inside A Small Coffin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.