Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,386 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven - Celebrities (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven (109502 Views)

How Can We Improve The Celebrities Section? / *~ Missy B Voted Celebrities Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Do's And Don'ts Of Celebrities Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 4:17am On Jan 30, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Bobo did you watch today's match? I had bio lecture and lab. I saw the highlights though. Them wan comot Victor Moses legs lol.[/size]

I watched d match because I only had an afternoon class (Econ).
The SE played well in d first half, but had few clear cut chances. In d 2nd half, the Ethiopians were clearly d better team, but indiscipline cost them dearly. I also feared for Moses's legs; both penalty tackles were horrendous.
For Sunday's match, Keshi should go for a 4-5-1 formation, in order to choke d Ivorien midfield, particularly Yaya Toure.

*I'm in a Vietnamese restaurant right now* smiley
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 4:21am On Jan 30, 2013
[size=13pt]I agree with the 4-5-1. Make we dey pray sha. I haven't warmed up to Keshi yet.

My schedule is all over the place. I don't remember the last time I was this jam-packed with classes. On Mondays, I'm on campus from 11am-6:45pm. undecided

Really? Enjoy o. I had Thai last night but couldn't finish it, so I finished it now. Basil fried rice with shrimp tongue[/size]
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 4:32am On Jan 30, 2013
@Ogugua: I would love some Thai food myself.

You're on campus from 11am to 6:45pm? You dey suffer sha. I have a class on Mondays that runs from 5:30 to 8:30pm! But I like d class tho.

The SE can also play 3-5-2; with Ideye partnering Emenike up-front. Their physicality will surely rattle d Ivorien defense.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 4:37am On Jan 30, 2013
[size=13pt]That's true. The Ivoriens sabi score sha. I'd love it if we had the extra defender in the back. We're great defensively, but not always coordinated.

I dey suffer o. I came home with the worst of headaches. 4 classes. Lol, is your 5:30-8:30 class once a week? If so, it isn't too bad lol.

When you come, we'll go out for Thai lol.

*waves frantically* Hi Myndy cheesy[/size]
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 4:44am On Jan 30, 2013
^^
Eyaa; I hope u tooksome Aleve for d headache.
Yeah, d class meets once a week, thank God smiley I'm also enjoying my Spanish and Econ classes too.

If I come during Spring Break maybe we fit eat at a Thai restaurant cool
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 4:49am On Jan 30, 2013
[size=13pt]Nsogbu adiro. My brother took me. It's in Davis by their campus. Delish cheesy

I don't take meds lol. And good for you! I'm glad you're enjoying Spanish. Languages are always fun.

Make I read. Chop well wink[/size]
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Mynd44: 4:58am On Jan 30, 2013
Super Eagles and the American schooling system. Smh

who the hell will fix lectures from 8:30 to 5:30? And you people will still be in class?

Impossible. 90% of my class will sleep off and the remaining 10 will be gisting or browsing. Them dey craze? . School should close 4pm and that's that.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 5:37am On Jan 30, 2013
@Mynd44: Lol. There are breaks in between classes, and besides, a single class can't be that long; the longest classes usually last between 2-3 hrs.

How u dey?
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Mynd44: 6:23am On Jan 30, 2013
CFCfan: @Mynd44: Lol. There are breaks in between classes, and besides, a single class can't be that long; the longest classes usually last between 2-3 hrs.

How u dey?
Better ooo
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by dominique(f): 11:36am On Jan 30, 2013
^^^ we played average as usual but enyeama made a super save shortly after the first penalty. We need all the luck we can get to beat CIV on sunday embarassed

Mynd_44:
Okay. It was hosted by Nigeria and Ghana and the fanals was played in Lagos where Ikpeba scored a penalty and it was ruled to have not crossed the line

Good you've consulted your google history books cheesy.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Mynd44: 2:42pm On Jan 30, 2013
dominique: ^^^ we played average as usual but enyeama made a super save shortly after the first penalty. We need all the luck we can get to beat CIV on sunday embarassed

Good you've consulted your google history books cheesy.
I remember the match bro. The ball struck the cross bar, bounced behind the line and came out. Ikpeba thinking he lost put his hands in the air in anguish amd the referee gave it as a loss
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 30, 2013
Good morning/afternoon, everyone.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 30, 2013
abegi all this students make una carry una lectures and class stuff go education room. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 30, 2013
[size=13pt]You complain too much.[/size]
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by dominique(f): 4:57pm On Jan 30, 2013
Mynd_44:
I remember the match bro. The ball struck the cross bar, bounced behind the line and came out. Ikpeba thinking he lost put his hands in the air in anguish amd the referee gave it as a loss

You try

Bro ke undecided
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 30, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]You complain too much.[/size]
Are you talking to me angry angry
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 30, 2013
lucenzo: Are you talking to me angry angry

[size=13pt]Shebi your name na Lucenzo?[/size]
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Mynd44: 5:40pm On Jan 30, 2013
dominique:

You try

Bro ke undecided
Sorry, I made a mistake.

Erm....on a scale of one to ten. One being unforgivably ugly and 10 being absolutely stunning, what will you rank yourself?
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by EzePromoe: 5:42pm On Jan 30, 2013
I'm still emphasising on this. Let's use this strategy that Ethiopia used on us which made us to nearly miss the quarter final. They went and brought beautiful girls and kept them in the front seat. Our players were lusting after them and could not concentrate well on their game.

Now what's my point? My point is we are lucky to have many actresses and other celebrities that are watched all over the continent and beyond. Let us use this strategy to deceive these Ivoriens. We can invite Tonto Dikeh, Ini Edo, Mercy Johnson, Omotola, Chika Ike, Oge Okoye, Helen Paul, Grace Amah and emmm emmm Achukwu.....hmmm, and make them special guests of honour and put them at the front seat with bumshorts, you'll see the miracle. Yaya Toure will forget his post cheesy

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 30, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Shebi your name na Lucenzo?[/size]
Ehen, wetin happen?
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by samie4luv(m): 9:42am On Jan 31, 2013
The behind the scene footage of the most anticipated video 'HI' by Tonto aka 'Poko'. Tonto unveils her flip side personality in this video with the best of technicalities, professionalism and attitude http://viewnaija.com/video/2129661147001/Tonto_Dikeh_–_Hi_(Behind_The_Scenes) - www.viewnaija.com enjoy

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Mynd44: 5:40pm On Jan 31, 2013
^^
You miss road?
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 31, 2013
Mynd_44: ^^
You miss road?

He didn't miss road. Tonto Dikeh na celebrity nau. cheesy
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Mynd44: 7:10pm On Jan 31, 2013
CFCfan:

He didn't miss road. Tonto Dikeh na celebrity nau. cheesy
aight
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Caracta(f): 10:43pm On Jan 31, 2013
What's the hype with Tonti Dickey? Is she paying you guys or what? What rubbish? The talented ones are out there yearning for attention and recognition, maybe some encouragement too. Everywhere i go, it's Tonti this, Tonti that! Is it a club, a cult or something?

It's nothing personal...
Bye
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 31, 2013
^^^
Tonto is the most well-known artiste in town. I would still encourage the up and coming musicians such as Chidinma cool, to rise to stardom.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 31, 2013
@Ogugua: How body and school? wink
Your bobo is out for the next 3 hrs. See ya later. kiss
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 1:57am On Feb 01, 2013
^^^
I'll definitely check it out.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Mynd44: 3:48am On Feb 01, 2013
People, what's good?
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by EzePromoe: 5:45am On Feb 01, 2013
a day of my absence, you guys were able to make just 8 posts? You all deserve spanking.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Mynd44: 5:50am On Feb 01, 2013
Eze Promoe: a day of my absence, you guys were able to make just 8 posts? You all deserve spanking.
Don't make me slap you

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (62) (Reply)

Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island / Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene / Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.