Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,980 members, 7,956,662 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:31 PM

GRE And TOEFL Examinations - Educational Services (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / GRE And TOEFL Examinations (64139 Views)

Does Passing GRE And TOEFL Guarantee A Scholarship? / Toefl, Sat, Gre And Gmat Tutorials, Admissions/scholarship And Visa To Us. / Proffesional Examinations (toefl, Gmat, Sat Etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GRE And TOEFL Examinations by collyno200(m): 2:33pm On Aug 11, 2012
hello house! please i really need information from you guys urgently.I am set to register for the GRE and TOEFL exam and would need some advise.Firstly i want to personally register it myself rather than through agents.The problem am facing with the registration of TOEFL is that online registration is available from candidates in Nigeria, i intend to pay using credit card but the following cards are not permitted from candidates from Nigeria Express, Discover, JCB and MasterCard i need to know how else i can make the payment online without the listed credit cards.
for the GRE this is where the headache lies more online registration is not available for Nigerian candidates.There@s a form to download and to be mailed to RRC in Netherlands and the payment also is what i don't understand.please if anyone has personally done this i would highly appreciate the info because i would need to register for both this august.i can send my email address or my phone number.i can also call so that i grab the info at once.thanks all
Re: GRE And TOEFL Examinations by collyno200(m): 12:15am On Aug 12, 2012
still waiting for your response
Re: GRE And TOEFL Examinations by Fido(m): 10:02am On Aug 20, 2012
You can register for both exams with your GTBank Master card. For GRE you call them and get it sorted. and for your TOEFL apply for that with your card online. Or give me a call on 08025850136 and i will put you through. Cheers.
collyno200: still waiting for your response
Re: GRE And TOEFL Examinations by Smartorex400(m): 5:49pm On Aug 21, 2012
Ђδω can U̶̲̥̅̊ guyz help M̶̲̥̅ƹ wt sat exam I realy need it pls dis my pin 229fbb2d
Re: GRE And TOEFL Examinations by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 25, 2012
collyno200: hello house! please i really need information from you guys urgently.I am set to register for the GRE and TOEFL exam and would need some advise.Firstly i want to personally register it myself rather than through agents.The problem am facing with the registration of TOEFL is that online registration is available from candidates in Nigeria, i intend to pay using credit card but the following cards are not permitted from candidates from Nigeria Express, Discover, JCB and MasterCard i need to know how else i can make the payment online without the listed credit cards.
for the GRE this is where the headache lies more online registration is not available for Nigerian candidates.There@s a form to download and to be mailed to RRC in Netherlands and the payment also is what i don't understand.please if anyone has personally done this i would highly appreciate the info because i would need to register for both this august.i can send my email address or my phone number.i can also call so that i grab the info at once.thanks all

Have you done the registrations. I want to register for GRE. Nigerian locations are shut out of online registration, even to allow someone abroad to do the online registration on ur behalf is not allowed.
Re: GRE And TOEFL Examinations by ayinkala(m): 8:44pm On Aug 26, 2012
I can help you pay for TOEFL at the rate of #30,000. If u are interested send me an email at ... aadelaja2011@my.fit.edu, or call me at +447045731841
Re: GRE And TOEFL Examinations by bigfrancis21: 10:23pm On Aug 29, 2012
ferdiii:

Have you done the registrations. I want to register for GRE. Nigerian locations are shut out of online registration, even to allow someone abroad to do the online registration on ur behalf is not allowed.

The paper-based registration can be registered and taken here in Nigeria at 3 places - at Aba, Edo and Lagos. I'll be writing on Oct 20.
Re: GRE And TOEFL Examinations by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 29, 2012
bigfrancis21:

The paper-based registration can be registered and taken here in Nigeria at 3 places - at Aba, Edo and Lagos. I'll be writing on Oct 20.

Okay but I want CBT.That will be in Abj Nov 10.
Re: GRE And TOEFL Examinations by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 06, 2012
House

plz i want to register for TOEFL (IBT) for any date in october within Ibadan or Lag but unfortunately no date scheldule for october in these both cities.
Then can i use first bank debit card to pay online? Plz i need a responds asap please...
Re: GRE And TOEFL Examinations by blowh4ck: 2:33am On Sep 07, 2012
yes
Re: GRE And TOEFL Examinations by blowh4ck: 2:36am On Sep 07, 2012
yes
Re: GRE And TOEFL Examinations by blowh4ck: 2:39am On Sep 07, 2012
ok
Re: GRE And TOEFL Examinations by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 07, 2012
blowh4ck: "Register TOEFL iBT @ J'adoube Edu Consult"

Hello,

J'adoube Edu Consult has brought the solutions to interested TOEFL students trying to apply for

foreign schools abroad. Its very simple visit our website hxxp:jadoubeeduconsult.com/toefl.html and

register your details correctly. Your TOEFL profile created on your behalf with your

USERNAME/PASSWORD/ETS ID/TEST CENTER and TOEFL test identification form which will be sent to your email

address within 24hrs after we confirm your payment. Our primary responsibility at jadoubeeduconsult.com

is to make payment of the TOEFL exam fee of $175 to TOEFL on your behalf because Nigeria has been

blacklisted from countries eligible to pay directly to TOEFL. Students will be registered to available

TOEFL test centers in there states or neighboring state. Please Note we are not a Training Center,

TOEFL practice questions will be sent to students registering through us.

For more info email admin@jadoubeeduconsult.com or abolaji_omoakin@yahoo.com or call Bolaji @ 08121430708

* Register For TOEFL In Nigeria Today !!!

so can i get any test centre within Ib or Lag with test date in this oct because av checked ets site and no date in oct within dz locations.
Then,i knw the Toefl is $175,bt whts ur additional fee 2 do dat paymnt?
Re: GRE And TOEFL Examinations by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 08, 2012
blowh4ck: I am sorry we cannot get you a date for September but can get you an october date.
check my post am talking abt october not sept...because i didnt see any test date in october within ibadan and lagos..

Whts ur charge? Pls
Re: GRE And TOEFL Examinations by dalobaba: 11:20pm On Sep 16, 2012
Just noticed, I won't be available on the exam date. Pls can anybdy help me sit 4 the gre exam. It will be taken in lagos and it's cbt. Tanx
Re: GRE And TOEFL Examinations by AptechAbujaWuse: 4:50pm On Sep 18, 2012
Hi,
We are a premier provider of Certification service from Pearson VUE and Prometirc test centre.

You can write your International certifications for Microsoft, Oracle, Cisco, CompTIA, SAP, IBM at best price.

Test Site Now in Abuja
@
Meridian Technologies Ltd.
Abuja Wuse- II Centre,
3rd Floor , 24, AMINU KANO CRESCENT,
WUSE II (Near Park and Shop)
Abuja.
e-mail: abuja@meridian-nigeria.com
Tel: 07094255950
Re: GRE And TOEFL Examinations by dalobaba: 6:11pm On Oct 14, 2012
Hello good people, my uncle paid for my gre exam 2weeks ago and I'm yet to get any alert from gre regarding the registration and the examination. He paid with money order from the US. Pls what can I do.
Re: GRE And TOEFL Examinations by samsolite(m): 7:14am On Oct 25, 2012
Please house, can someone give me the address of a TOEFL test centre in Kano.... Thanks
Re: GRE And TOEFL Examinations by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 25, 2012
samsolite: Please house, can someone give me the address of a TOEFL test centre in Kano.... Thanks
You can check out ''emerging trees LTD'' check the ETS website to knw if they're certified centre.

26b. Post Office Road,
Shop 3 & 4,
Kano,
Kano State,
Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: GRE And TOEFL Examinations by hinge: 1:47pm On Oct 30, 2012
i guess you can read,you can pay me after the confirmation of registration.I have done this registration for more than 38 people and so far no one as complain about me.
Re: GRE And TOEFL Examinations by Dstar4u(m): 2:10pm On Nov 09, 2012
Can HND graduate apply for admission in US based on scholarship with GRE Test. I need your response pls. thanks
Re: GRE And TOEFL Examinations by gistyinka(m): 10:04am On Nov 11, 2012
Call 0818010940
for toeft,sat,gre,gmat,letts registration
Re: GRE And TOEFL Examinations by bigfrancis21: 12:53pm On Nov 12, 2012
Dstar4u: Can HND graduate apply for admission in US based on scholarship with GRE Test. I need your response pls. thanks
Yes. You can. You'll just have to do your search well. Some US schools don't discriminate between HND and B.Sc degrees from Nigeria. Cheers.
Re: GRE And TOEFL Examinations by bigfrancis21: 12:56pm On Nov 12, 2012
dalobaba: Hello good people, my uncle paid for my gre exam 2weeks ago and I'm yet to get any alert from gre regarding the registration and the examination. He paid with money order from the US. Pls what can I do.
No. You don't receive an alert rather you receive an admission ticket to show that you've registered. Call them on phone and they'll send the admission ticket to your e-mail and as well give you your exam registration number. Same thing happened to me and that is exactly what I did too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. / Studying In US And Canada Faq's / STUDY IN REPUBLIC OF BENIN,COTONOU 2016/2017 ENROLLMENT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.