Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,529 members, 7,770,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:51 AM

How PDP Can Win Lagos In 2015 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How PDP Can Win Lagos In 2015 (12001 Views)

Reasons Why PDP Can Not Snatch/produce The Next Senate President. / APC Senator-elect Have Now Reduced To 58 • How PDP Can Win / PDP Will Win Lagos Governorship Election – Mu’azu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How PDP Can Win Lagos In 2015 by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 02, 2013
djustice:

Forget that Jimi Agbaje thing. He's a Tinubu stooge, just like Obanikoro. They're doing pharmaceutical business together along with Tunji Olowolafe at all the general hospitals in Lagos. In fact, it was Jimi Agbaje that Bola Tinubu used to scatter Afenifere by forming the dummy "Afenifere Renewal Group".

Seriously? Still waters truly run deep!
Re: How PDP Can Win Lagos In 2015 by earthgreeners(m): 10:55am On Jan 02, 2013
Dee60: IF LP can put its house together quickly they can clinch Lagos in 2015. They just need to find a 'Mimiko' that will defeat 'Asiwaju'! Period.

Bros we dont need a Mimiko in Lagos..its gonna be a disaster...

We just need a man of Integrity and Vision from any political party except PDP
Re: How PDP Can Win Lagos In 2015 by lateef4me(m): 10:55am On Jan 02, 2013
As long as Bode "Tewonde" george and his kind have a firm grip on the killer party in that state, am sorry to say that nothing good can ever come out.

Demdem,

That's one of the five things I stated when I started this thread,that is ,reducing to the bearest minimium the influence of Bode George . Jimi Agbaje is a tough and radical guy and he can do it if given the chance .

1 Like

Re: How PDP Can Win Lagos In 2015 by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 02, 2013
earthgreeners:

Sorry Boss, LASU is the best state owned university in Nigeria.
Have you been to LASU recently?, you would be shocked at the number of students enrolled despite the fees...This is a matter of Quality Education

Bros I know quite a handful of parents groaning under the weight of the new fees

1 Like

Re: How PDP Can Win Lagos In 2015 by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 02, 2013
earthgreeners:

Sorry Mr hundrednaire, How are the people of AKWA IBOM and CROSS RIVER more civilized than Lagosians?...

Secondly, what is the population density of your so called civilized state to that of Lagos?
Am sorry sir if I punch a hole in your armour, but I have lived and own some stakes the states I mentioned and I can tell you more about the people and they average orientations. I dont know if you have even visited these places to be able to sound an unbiased conviction. I love Lagos and I live in Lagos, but truth be told, if I need a little more peace of mind, Lagos isnt the place. Akwa-Cross is the place.

2 Likes

Re: How PDP Can Win Lagos In 2015 by Demdem(m): 11:01am On Jan 02, 2013
lateef4me: As long as Bode "Tewonde" george and his kind have a firm grip on the killer party in that state, am sorry to say that nothing good can ever come out.

Demdem,

That's one of the five things I stated when I started this thread,that is ,reducing to the bearest minimium the influence of Bode George . Jimi Agbaje is a tough and radical guy and he can do it if given the chance .

u have ommitted one vital part of my post. "his kind". believe me, his kind are even much more deadlier than Bode himself.

2 Likes

Re: How PDP Can Win Lagos In 2015 by lateef4me(m): 11:08am On Jan 02, 2013
Well,depending on who Tinubu presents and PDP candidate,the guber election in lagos in 2015 will definitely be interesting and challenging !
Re: How PDP Can Win Lagos In 2015 by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 02, 2013
lateef4me: Well,depending on who Tinubu presents and PDP candidate,the guber election in lagos in 2015 will definitely be interesting and challenging !
Why is the destiny of Lagos and Lagosians in Tinubu's hands? Who will bell the cat? Is it not time you Lagosians wake up from slumber and take your destinies in your own hand? Nnah, this is getting out of hand. We blame PDP for godfatherism yet its ACN thats more guilty of same crime, where is a viable opposition? ACN is PDP in manifesto and orientation but different flags. Where is the savior?

1 Like

Re: How PDP Can Win Lagos In 2015 by emron1(m): 11:13am On Jan 02, 2013
earthgreeners:

Sorry Boss, LASU is the best state owned university in Nigeria.
Have you been to LASU recently?, you would be shocked at the number of students enrolled despite the fees...This is a matter of Quality Education
well as for facilities or edifice absu is still regarded as the most beautiful state owned university. But that has not made it the best. If lasu is the best then it will be the most sought after and like I said that title goes to imsu. It is actually fifth in nigeria check jamb stats. tnx

1 Like

Re: How PDP Can Win Lagos In 2015 by abiwas: 11:13am On Jan 02, 2013
well! If pdp unfortunately win d lagos state,lagosians ar going back to dia Egypt
Re: How PDP Can Win Lagos In 2015 by earthgreeners(m): 11:14am On Jan 02, 2013
Billyonaire: Am sorry sir if I punch a hole in your armour, but I have lived and own some stakes the states I mentioned and I can tell you more about the people and they average orientations. I dont know if you have even visited these places to be able to sound an unbiased conviction. I love Lagos and I live in Lagos, but truth be told, if I need a little more peace of mind, Lagos isnt the place. Akwa-Cross is the place.

Why do you love Lagos and live in Lagos?....what is stopping you from moving to Akwa-Cross where you can enjoy peace of mind?...

Bros abeg stop fooling yourself jor

1 Like

Re: How PDP Can Win Lagos In 2015 by Demdem(m): 11:15am On Jan 02, 2013
lateef4me: Well,depending on who Tinubu presents and PDP candidate,the guber election in lagos in 2015 will definitely be interesting and challenging !

Tinubu may not be perfect however its a known fact that he has made very fantastic decision in the past chief among is Fashola himself. Besides, Tinubu cant impose his will on millions of lagosians. he can only influence who becomes his party flagbearer like any other prominent politian in another party, it left for the people to vote for such or not. Dont make it sound as if Tinubu is the alpha and omega. its simply not so.

1 Like

Re: How PDP Can Win Lagos In 2015 by lyes43: 11:16am On Jan 02, 2013
Hello

Can anybody help me to find an unpaid job/ internship in the oil and gas industry - Drilling-

Thanks

Kindest regards

Lyes
Re: How PDP Can Win Lagos In 2015 by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 02, 2013
earthgreeners:

Why do you love Lagos and live in Lagos?....what is stopping you from moving to Akwa-Cross where you can enjoy peace of mind?...

Bros abeg stop fooling yourself jor
I live in Lagos because most of my enterprises are here and I can easily access the airports for travels and access the wharf to clear goods. I live in Lagos cos I also have access to the banks headoffices for credits, but my holiday home is currently being constructed at Afro-Tropicana at Uyo while State housing calabar hosts my tourism edifice which will host tourists for revenue. Thanks for the questions and I hope you dont tell me my response is bragging cos you asked for it and I have responded.

1 Like

Re: How PDP Can Win Lagos In 2015 by funshint(m): 11:20am On Jan 02, 2013
Vote PDP @ 'ur own detriment. Go 2 Oyo or Ogun state dey'll tell U̶̲̥̅̊ what it means to hv PDP in power; occultic party!
Re: How PDP Can Win Lagos In 2015 by earthgreeners(m): 11:22am On Jan 02, 2013
emron1: well as for facilities or edifice absu is still regarded as the most beautiful state owned university. But that has not made it the best. If lasu is the best then it will be the most sought after and like I said that title goes to imsu. It is actually fifth in nigeria check jamb stats. tnx

Bros do you know exactly what FACILITIES means in a University....
ABSU ko, ESU ni.....
LASU is the best state owned university in Nigeria......
IMSU is in the same class with OOU, forget the Free education stunt by Rochas....
We are talking about Quality and not Quantity....

Although, I would really love LASG to review that fee...

3 Likes

Re: How PDP Can Win Lagos In 2015 by earthgreeners(m): 11:29am On Jan 02, 2013
Demdem: Tinubu may not be perfect however its a known fact that he has made very fantastic decision in the past chief among is Fashola himself. Besides, Tinubu cant impose his will on millions of lagosians. he can only influence who becomes his party flagbearer like any other prominent politian in another party, it left for the people to vote for such or not. Dont make it sound as if Tinubu is the alpha and omega. its simply not so.

Thank you my brother, U've said it all.....

They are making it sound as if Tinubu gat control over 19million Lagosians...He is a man who controls his domain and have been known to produce good candidates..

Godfatherism is a normal thing in politics
Re: How PDP Can Win Lagos In 2015 by earthgreeners(m): 11:31am On Jan 02, 2013
Demdem: Tinubu may not be perfect however its a known fact that he has made very fantastic decision in the past chief among is Fashola himself. Besides, Tinubu cant impose his will on millions of lagosians. he can only influence who becomes his party flagbearer like any other prominent politian in another party, it left for the people to vote for such or not. Dont make it sound as if Tinubu is the alpha and omega. its simply not so.

SIGNED ; SEALED:...
GBAM!!!!
Re: How PDP Can Win Lagos In 2015 by creativemusic: 11:43am On Jan 02, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How PDP Can Win Lagos In 2015 by chiswaggs: 11:43am On Jan 02, 2013
I think it has come to a time in this country where politics should be about people and not parties, campaigns should center on issues and not sentiments and people that seek electoral offices should be driven by the needs in their societies and not by their desire to send a certain party out of office. Democracy is about performance. So lets not start now to talk about which party should or should not rule Lagos but let us rather wait till 2015 and see the candidates these parties present and evaluate what they have to offer. Only then can we decide who should rule Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: How PDP Can Win Lagos In 2015 by tayeola24yahoo: 11:44am On Jan 02, 2013
Billyonaire: PDP governors in Akwa IBOm and Cross River States transformed those states. Its more about the individual politicians and the determination. Should PDP in Lagos field a new blood of candidate with excellent track record, then it will better for Lagos than the Present beaches thieving, land-ripping, toll-collecting, Lasu fee heigtening, Hotels building, drug pushing, and IGR pocketing cabals headed by the Lion of Bourdillon, the King of Fraud.
you mentioned only two states at off how many state pDP is controlling in Nigeria!mind you d way you people pratice politics in east is different frm west ok!talking off rubbish. You qouted,he invested those things in Nigeria on like ur own Governors take d money meant for you out d country.
Re: How PDP Can Win Lagos In 2015 by Smartjeezy(m): 11:45am On Jan 02, 2013
I cant vote for 'PARTY DECEIVING PEOPLE'-PDP...They are bunch of thieves and looters.if pdp continue governing this nation,forget any development.All their candidate are clueless like jonathan.Fashola is the man(in obasanjo's voice)...All we need in this country now is young vibrant candidate than can rule us without taking permision from any extremist,crack-brained godfathers..
Re: How PDP Can Win Lagos In 2015 by andyanders: 11:51am On Jan 02, 2013
chukwudi44: PDP is taking over lagos come 2015.The masses are fed up with fashola and his useless ACN

In fact I will be the first person to vote Fashola out.Be it PDP or any other party, FASHOLA'S POLITICAL CAREER is gone as he has rubbished his good intentions with most draconian laws he is passing with his legislators who just reason with him because of the money they get from him.
Re: How PDP Can Win Lagos In 2015 by chiswaggs: 11:54am On Jan 02, 2013
tayeola24@yahoo:
you mentioned only two states at off how many state pDP is controlling in Nigeria!mind you d way you people pratice politics in east is different frm west ok!talking off rubbish. You qouted,he invested those things in Nigeria on like ur own Governors take d money meant for you out d country.
Hey, would you leave the east out of this? oyinola was NOT from the east, he was a WESTERNER. Lets not start mentioning names from the Bankoles of this world to the Otedolas of this world to the Obasanjos of this world to the Tinubus of this world to the Olabode Georges of this world, the list is endless. I can go on and on. I HATE tribalism. You'll not see me criticise another tribe. I just mentioned these names to make you soft-pedal. No tribe is free from these hooligans we call leaders. NONE. Not even the west. If you want to talk about issues then do so and stop talking about tribes except you have inferiority complex and as such you feel threatened

2 Likes

Re: How PDP Can Win Lagos In 2015 by earthgreeners(m): 11:58am On Jan 02, 2013
andyanders: In fact I will be the first person to vote Fashola out.Be it PDP or any other party, FASHOLA'S POLITICAL CAREER is gone as he has rubbished his good intentions with most draconian laws he is passing with his legislators who just reason with him because of the money they get from him.

Hey Okadaman, how is the bizness on the streets? who told you fashola is eligible to contest for governor in 2015?
Re: How PDP Can Win Lagos In 2015 by OsunOriginal: 12:07pm On Jan 02, 2013
Billyonaire: PDP governors in Akwa IBOm and Cross River States transformed those states. Its more about the individual politicians and the determination. Should PDP in Lagos field a new blood of candidate with excellent track record, then it will better for Lagos than the Present beaches thieving, land-ripping, toll-collecting, Lasu fee heigtening, Hotels building, drug pushing, and IGR pocketing cabals headed by the Lion of Bourdillon, the King of Fraud.

What do you call transformation? They transformed the state by tarring the roads in the state capaital? Show me two towns in those states apart from the state capital that have good roads even if road is now what transforms a state.

Also tell me how many natives of Akwa Ibom and Cross Rivers States who were living in Lagos and other parts of the country have moved back home now that their states have been transformed to heaven on earth - Dubai in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: How PDP Can Win Lagos In 2015 by emron1(m): 12:15pm On Jan 02, 2013
earthgreeners:

Bros do you know exactly what FACILITIES means in a University....
ABSU ko, ESU ni.....
LASU is the best state owned university in Nigeria......
IMSU is in the same class with OOU, forget the Free education stunt by Rochas....
We are talking about Quality and not Quantity....

Although, I would really love LASG to review that fee...
stop arguing like a kid bro give me stats. To back ur claims. Have u ever left ur lasgidi.
Re: How PDP Can Win Lagos In 2015 by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 02, 2013
PDP CAN WIN LAGOS IN YOUR DREAM BUT NOT IN THIS REAL WORLD.. GBAGBE OSHI...

1 Like

Re: How PDP Can Win Lagos In 2015 by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 02, 2013
OsunOriginal:

What do you call transformation? They transformed the state by tarring the roads in the state capaital? Show me two towns in those states apart from the state capital that have good roads even if road is now what transforms a state.

Also tell me how many natives of Akwa Ibom and Cross Rivers States who were living in Lagos and other parts of the country have moved back home now that their states have been transformed to heaven on earth - Dubai in Nigeria.
Take your emotions out of the equation and you will know what I mean. If Lagos is good its for all of us that live here. So you have just one vote, its left for you to convince me to add my vote to yours which i know belongs to ACN. Mine isnt yet for anyone. So you have not convinced me yet to give acn my vote. I also have over 40 people on my pay roll i can convince to vote, so please convince me why I should tell people to vote ACN in the face of massive anti people's policies without being insulted that am just pro-rich.

1 Like

Re: How PDP Can Win Lagos In 2015 by Guk: 12:32pm On Jan 02, 2013
Yomieluv: Though some of Fasola's policies are anti-people,but that doesn't hold water for PDP to take over Lagos state. In terms of inefficiency,PDP is worse than CAN.

Lagosian would rather vote other party than PDP.

I have intentionally bolded that statement. Please list out the anti people policies and mention how each one affects all of us.

people on this forum write as if certain laws are made to benefit the rich and punish the poor?? All these so called Anti People policies affect all and sundry including Fashola himself (at least we all see him respecting the traffic laws) I drove past Fashola's convoy in the opposite direction and i didnt notice anything unusual except for some vehicle that has masts on top of it.

If you truly want a working state in Lagos, please lets support the good that these guys are doing. How many governors today can adequately manage a daily migration of hundreds of people into his domain.

Its interesting when people compare Lagos state to other state. Every state in Nigeria has less people to manage daily whilst Lagos takes from all other 35 states daily. Pls tell me how to manage this migration imbalance? Pls lets give honour to whom Honour is due. Babatunde Raji Fashola is Primus inter Pares!

2 Likes

Re: How PDP Can Win Lagos In 2015 by Dagods(m): 12:35pm On Jan 02, 2013
take dat: When others are deeply thinking of how to get a purposeful and masses friendly government in Lagos, the Op is proposing a failed federal tested and master rogue party. PDP just like the ACN is surrounded with charlatans, mediocres and corrupt individuals so Why should we move from frying pan to fire and Why sell a bad product to purchase the worst?
Re: How PDP Can Win Lagos In 2015 by abysirius(m): 12:38pm On Jan 02, 2013
Billyonaire: I live in Lagos because most of my enterprises are here and I can easily access the airports for travels and access the wharf to clear goods. I live in Lagos cos I also have access to the banks headoffices for credits, but my holiday home is currently being constructed at Afro-Tropicana at Uyo while State housing calabar hosts my tourism edifice which will host tourists for revenue. Thanks for the questions and I hope you dont tell me my response is bragging cos you asked for it and I have responded.
But u seem to be making too much noise...trying to believe u're not an empty vessel.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Ministers At The Inauguration Of Presidential Council On SDGs / EXCLUSIVE: How Agency Headed By Buhari’s In-law Is Violating Nigeria’s Procureme / We Fled After Bandits Killed 30 People In Our Village – Zamfara IDP Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.