Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,616 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Django Unchained = Inappropriate And Awkward? - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Django Unchained = Inappropriate And Awkward? (23308 Views)

Why Do People Find It Awkward When I Dance Traditional Music / The Black Man: Unchained Libido And Its Wake Of Destruction. / The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Django Unchained = Inappropriate And Awkward? by Nobody: 7:25am On Jan 09, 2013
AA's got Africans Beat.

AA's have Created an ArtForm to Cooning.
Re: Django Unchained = Inappropriate And Awkward? by PhysicsQED(m): 7:46am On Jan 09, 2013
ThiefOfHearts:

who is this loon? I saw the movie Christmas Day, the day it came out. I never said you watched it in Nigeria, my comment was against NIGERIAN mentality in general. KKK wore sacs on their heads, not masks btw.

I think you are confusing yourself in your eagerness to make an obnoxious comment.

The scene with the KKK-like group is a mask scene, not a "sacs on their head scene" and the things that they end up arguing about have been referred to as masks widely by people commenting on the movie. How can one say that a sack with holes cut out of it to hide the wearer's appearance while still allowing them to see isn't a mask? This is common sense. That would be a mask in any context anywhere in the world. There is no possible way to interpret my statement about masks or pleep's reference to a funny scene involving "masks" in the context of the film except with reference to the KKK-like mob if one has actually seen the movie. Claiming that we were referring to the metal masks that the slaves wore that were shown when Django and Schultz went to Mississippi makes no sense whatsoever and only a confused dumbass could mix up the two after already reading that the scene being talked about involved "the KKK guys and the Masks" (how pleep described it). As for "Nigerians laughing like hyenas" I don't care about whatever point you were trying to make there - it's not like you had an audience full of Nigerians that you were watching it with, so you don't know if many Nigerians watching it also cringed at the awful parts like other people would or were uncomfortable laughing at some of the funny scenes.

You were just looking for an avenue to express your loathing for the "Nigerian mentality", so you jumped at the first opening you thought you saw without even thinking about or understanding what was being said. And the scene with the masks was deliberately comical and meant to make that mob look dumb and ridiculous, so if people of any nationality laughed, it's not the end of the world or anything.

I assumed you hadn't seen the movie because I couldn't imagine that you could be so dumb that you didn't understand what pleep referred to and what I also referred to and agreed with him about. But I was wrong about that - you are that dumb. Now just admit to yourself that you misread pleep and me and move on.

3 Likes

Re: Django Unchained = Inappropriate And Awkward? by tremzy07(f): 3:14pm On Jan 09, 2013
Django hasn't hit the cimemas here so ive had to resort to a few preview clips. Mostly tarantino movies for me are extremely offensive and on the violent side...so i know django would probably be worse...and it seems im right with all the reviews given here. Anyway the cast of the movie got my attention Leornado has a bad guy? Really need to see that...but for me Avengers is my best movie of 2012 simply because i never thought they could pull of a movie with so many testerone laden super heroes...but not only did it work but the chemistry and punch lines were off the hook. But lemme watch django, maybe i could be just as impressed.
Re: Django Unchained = Inappropriate And Awkward? by InvertedHammer: 3:31pm On Jan 09, 2013
It is easy to be emotionally carried away after watching DJango.

But come to think of it, what has really changed? The part played by Samuel L. Jackson reminds me of GEJ, Okonjo Iweala, and other "house n...gz"

The two slaves entertaining Leonardo Caprio reminded me of Nigeria and Biafra.
The one slave eaten by dogs brings Ken Saro Wiwa and Dele Giwa to mind.

Psychologically we all are their slaves!

In doubt? Remember how Nigeria ministers and elites used to go to 'sing' for their master (US Ambassador to Nigeria) to curry favour as reported by Wikileaks.
If that's not real life "Sam.L Jackson" moves, tell me what is.
Re: Django Unchained = Inappropriate And Awkward? by SAFO(m): 3:34pm On Jan 09, 2013
Been waiting to see this movie. Hopefully I can find a high quality torrent grin

1 Like

Re: Django Unchained = Inappropriate And Awkward? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 09, 2013
Another aspect of Django people forget- the bible was a tool for slavery

https://www.nairaland.com/1156477/django-unchained-catholic-chilldhood
Re: Django Unchained = Inappropriate And Awkward? by Plarp: 6:43pm On Jan 09, 2013
PhysicsQED:

I think you are confusing yourself in your eagerness to make an obnoxious comment.

The scene with the KKK-like group is a mask scene, not a "sacs on their head scene" and the things that they end up arguing about have been referred to as masks widely by people commenting on the movie. How can one say that a sack with holes cut out of it to hide the wearer's appearance while still allowing them to see isn't a mask? This is common sense. That would be a mask in any context anywhere in the world. There is no possible way to interpret my statement about masks or pleep's reference to a funny scene involving "masks" in the context of the film except with reference to the KKK-like mob if one has actually seen the movie. Claiming that we were referring to the metal masks that the slaves wore that were shown when Django and Schultz went to Mississippi makes no sense whatsoever and only a confused dumbass could mix up the two after already reading that the scene being talked about involved "the KKK guys and the Masks" (how pleep described it). As for "Nigerians laughing like hyenas" I don't care about whatever point you were trying to make there - it's not like you had an audience full of Nigerians that you were watching it with, so you don't know if many Nigerians watching it also cringed at the awful parts like other people would or were uncomfortable laughing at some of the funny scenes.

You were just looking for an avenue to express your loathing for the "Nigerian mentality", so you jumped at the first opening you thought you saw without even thinking about or understanding what was being said. And the scene with the masks was deliberately comical and meant to make that mob look dumb and ridiculous, so if people of any nationality laughed, it's not the end of the world or anything.

I assumed you hadn't seen the movie because I couldn't imagine that you could be so dumb that you didn't understand what pleep referred to and what I also referred to and agreed with him about. But I was wrong about that - you are that dumb. Now just admit to yourself that you misread pleep and me and move on.
+1 Highly doubt she had seen the film at the time she commented if she would misunderstand a reference to such a popular scene as that one.

But alas... ppl never never admit they are wrong on this website, even to themselves

1 Like

Re: Django Unchained = Inappropriate And Awkward? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 09, 2013
ThiefOfHearts:

who is this loon? I saw the movie Christmas Day, the day it came out. I never said you watched it in Nigeria, my comment was against NIGERIAN mentality in general. KKK wore sacs on their heads, not masks btw.

So, what do you think about the movie in general and the story(disregard the use of the N-word)?

Personally, I think the movie tells a story that most black people can relate to and it shows us how docile we're even today... Just take a look at how docile and submissive those buff slaves were... Even Leonardo Dicaprio also referenced it in the movie - they had the numbers and power to free themselves from the shackles of slavery... However, they'd rather be slaves than be free.... And it's still the same thing today albeit we're suffering from mental slavery..

Samuel L. Jackson's role as uncle tom also shows how bad uncle-tomism is and I bet it would make most uncle toms feel bad about the kind of people they're...

White people should the traumatised ones after watching a black man kill all of them off without getting hurt - and watching him destroy the symbol of slavery and oppression... It's scary, to be honest... The movie also reenacts the long lost love between the black man and the black women - and it shows we need to start loving our women again...

In conclusion, nice story and great acting if we can stop being myopic and look beyond the superficial use of the N word...

Btw, I'm pro-black.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Django Unchained = Inappropriate And Awkward? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 09, 2013
shymexx:

So, what do you think about the movie in general and the story(disregard the use of the N-word)?

Personally, I think the movie tells a story that most black people can relate to and it shows us how docile we're even today... Just take a look at how docile and submissive those buff slaves were... Even Leonardo Dicaprio also referenced it in the movie - they had the numbers and power to free themselves from the shackles of slavery... However, they'd rather be slaves than be free.... And it's still the same thing today albeit we're suffering from mental slavery..

Samuel L. Jackson's role as uncle tom also shows how bad uncle-tomism is and I bet it would make most uncle toms feel bad about the kind of people they're...

White people should the traumatised ones after watching a black man kill all of them off without getting hurt - and watching him destroy the symbol of slavery and oppression... It's scary, to be honest... The movie also reenacts the long lost love between the black man and the black women - and it shows we need to start loving our women again...

In conclusion, nice story and great acting if we can stop being myopic and look beyond the superficial use of the N word...

Are you white?
Re: Django Unchained = Inappropriate And Awkward? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 09, 2013
Logicboy03:

Are you white?

Do I look white to you?? The movie was talking to you and your ilk and your love for the white man's buffoonery called atheism - go figure... You have the power to break loose from another form of mental slavery, however, like the slaves in "Django Unchained" - you prefer slavery to freedom!!

I'll pray for you!! undecided
Re: Django Unchained = Inappropriate And Awkward? by coogar: 7:27pm On Jan 09, 2013
shymexx:

Do I look white to you?? The movie was talking to you and your ilk and your love for the white man's buffoonery called atheism - go figure... You have the power to break loose from another form of mental slavery, however, like the slaves in "Django Unchained" - you prefer slavery to freedom!!

where did you see the movie?
it's not out in the uk yet......the brits always get to see everything after the whole world must have seen it. useless suppressed people. the movie is out in nigeria but not yet out in britain.
Re: Django Unchained = Inappropriate And Awkward? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 09, 2013
Today's slavery:

- Atheism.
- Abrahamic religions.
- Pseud-modernism.
- Uncle Tomsism and Aunt Tomasina-ism.
- Spookism.
- Eurocentrism.
- Black neo-conism and neo-liberalism.

1 Like

Re: Django Unchained = Inappropriate And Awkward? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 09, 2013
shymexx:

What? I love Django Unchained!!!! Atheism is not a white thing. Dont be foolish. By the way the bible was used in enslaving religious fools like you.

You said that you were pro-black and thats why I asked you if you were white.

https://www.nairaland.com/1156477/django-unchained-catholic-chilldhood#13755974
Re: Django Unchained = Inappropriate And Awkward? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 09, 2013
coogar:
where did you see the movie?
it's not out in the uk yet......the brits always get to see everything after the whole world must have seen it. useless suppressed people. the movie is out in nigeria but not yet out in britain.

It's out on the 10th in the UK...

I watched it on (<<<<wink and the quality is perfect...

Had to block the link out before I get shifted for copyrights infringement... grin grin
Re: Django Unchained = Inappropriate And Awkward? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 09, 2013
shymexx: Today's slavery:

- Atheism.
- Abrahamic religions.
- Pseud-modernism.
- Uncle Tomsism and Aunt Tomasina-ism.
- Spookism.
- Eurocentrism.
- Black neo-conism and neo-liberalism.

You do know that atheism is not a religion?
Re: Django Unchained = Inappropriate And Awkward? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 09, 2013
Logicboy03:
What? I love Django Unchained!!!! Atheism is not a white thing. Dont be foolish. By the way the bible was used in enslaving religious fools like you.

You said that you were pro-black and thats why I asked you if you were white.

https://www.nairaland.com/1156477/django-unchained-catholic-chilldhood#13755974

Nah, atheism is just as white as Christianity is!!!

The original black man believed in a supreme being and we've always been spiritual people... However, the white man has never been a spiritual being, and christianity was his way to feel spiritual... And since christianity has served its purpose - hence why the white man moved to atheism a la the real him - go figure!!
Re: Django Unchained = Inappropriate And Awkward? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 09, 2013
Logicboy03:

You do know that atheism is not a religion?

Atheism will always be a religion since atheist also believe in something... You may not believe in the supreme being, however, most of you believe in the big bang, science, celebrate birthdays etc.. So, you definitely believe in something!!

Atheism is also a belief system, no matter how you lot try to twist it!

1 Like

Re: Django Unchained = Inappropriate And Awkward? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 09, 2013
shymexx:

Nah, atheism is just as white as Christianity as!!!

The original black man believed in a supreme being and we've always been spiritual people... However, the white man has never been a spiritual being, and christianity was his way to feel spiritual... And since christianity has served its purpose - hence why the white man moved to atheism a la the real him - go figure!!

My grandmother did not speak english and grew up in a pagan religion/tradition. She didnt care for christ or Efa

My grandmother was an agnostic/atheist she didnt believe in any of the pagan rituals and clearly stated that her family came first and they were her whole life.

I dont know how you can read the minds of all our black ancestors to know that they all believed in god or gods. Many kings and people in my tradition went against the oracles or defied the sayings of the gods.

Japanese/chines have had secular doctrines lasting thousands of years ago. There are more than white and black people on this earth
Re: Django Unchained = Inappropriate And Awkward? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 09, 2013
shymexx:

Atheism will always be a religion since atheist also believe in something... You may not believe in the supreme being, however, most of you believe in the big bang, science, celebrate birthdays etc.. So, you definitely believe in something!!

Atheism is also a belief system, no matter how you lot try to twist it!

Atheism has nothing to do with the big slam orevolution. Not all atheists accept it. It is a personal choice. Atheism is only the disbelief in god.

You have no points
Re: Django Unchained = Inappropriate And Awkward? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 09, 2013
Logicboy03:
My grandmother did not speak english and grew up in a pagan religion/tradition. She didnt care for christ or Efa

My grandmother was an agnostic/atheist she didnt believe in any of the pagan rituals and clearly stated that her family came first and they were her whole life.

I dont know how you can read the minds of all our black ancestors to know that they all believed in god or gods. Many kings and people in my tradition went against the oracles or defied the sayings of the gods.

Japanese/chines have had secular doctrines lasting thousands of years ago. There are more than white and black people on this earth

You said your grandmother was agnostic, which means she believed in a supreme being - case closed...

Atheism is the new white man's religion - better watch out before you become a victim!
Re: Django Unchained = Inappropriate And Awkward? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 09, 2013
shymexx:

You said your grandmother was agnostic, which means she believed in a supreme being - case closed...

Atheism is the new white man's religion - better watch out before you become a victim!

The case is truly closed on your ignorance. You dont know what agnostic means

ag·nos·tic (g-nstk)
n.
a. One who believes that it is impossible to know whether there is a God.
b. One who is skeptical about the existence of God but does not profess true atheism.
2. One who is doubtful or noncommittal about something.
Re: Django Unchained = Inappropriate And Awkward? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 09, 2013
Logicboy03:
The case is truly closed on your ignorance. You dont know what agnostic means

ag·nos·tic (g-nstk)
n.
a. One who believes that it is impossible to know whether there is a God.
b. One who is skeptical about the existence of God but does not profess true atheism.
2. One who is doubtful or noncommittal about something.

Nah, you're the ignorant one!!

Agnostic: a person who holds that the existence of the ultimate cause, as God, and the essential nature of things are unknown and unknowable, or that human knowledge is limited to experience.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/agnostic

The 'unknown', 'human knowledge' and 'experience' should tell you all you need to know... If you are a good English student, you should know what they mean... Basically, you should know that agnosticism means spirituality without a belief system, or organised religion - and not the pseudo-lack-of-belief as practised by atheism... It's about the experience a la consciousness - not the fixation on something you can't prove... And since atheism lacks the experience/consciousness - they're two different things!!

And the experience/consciousness represents the supreme being - the unknowable and unexplainable!!
Re: Django Unchained = Inappropriate And Awkward? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 09, 2013
shymexx:

Nah, you're the ignorant one!!

Agnostic: a person who holds that the existence of the ultimate cause, as God, and the essential nature of things are unknown and unknowable, or that human knowledge is limited to experience.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/agnostic

The 'unknown', 'human knowledge' and 'experience' should tell you all you need to know... If you are a good English student, you should know what they mean... Basically, you should know that [size=14pt] agnosticism means spirituality without a belief system[/size], or organised religion - and not the pseudo-lack-of-belief as practised by atheism... It's about the experience a la consciousness - not the fixation on something you can't prove... And since atheism lacks the experience/consciousness - they're two different things!!

And the experience/consciousness represents the supreme being - the unknowable and unexplainable!!

Re: Django Unchained = Inappropriate And Awkward? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 09, 2013
^^^^My job is to school slaves and free them from the shackles of slavery like Mama Harriet Tubman did...

Let's start by defining spirituality:

Concern for that which is unseen and intangible, as opposed to physical or mundane.

Spirituality deals with unseen and intangible while agnosticism deals with the unknown and experience... That shows that non of them deal with physical and mundane crap as explained by organised religions and atheism!! If you can't draw the parallel between the two - then you have to be the dumbest guy ever...

The concept of Ifa(African) is also more agnostic than religious when it comes to God - the only reason why Ifa is a religion is because of the creation of deities for the important parts of the body with the head(ori) being the most important part... The importance of the head is attached to the "experience" and where the "unknown" is explained - higher consciousness...

You can be spiritual without being religious - spirituality means consciousness - anything else is utter tosh!!

I'll leave you with Harriet Tubman's quotes:

- I freed a thousand slaves I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves.
- If I could have convinced more slaves that they were slaves, I could have freed thousands more.
Re: Django Unchained = Inappropriate And Awkward? by Plarp: 8:34pm On Jan 09, 2013
shymexx:

BS! that poor innocent unloved black women you are thinking off.... shes with a white man wink prolly was wet throughout the whole filming of this movie... with all those slave fantasies she has.

But every thing else you said is legit... in all honestly white ppl should be more offended from this movie than blacks. They were the ones getting shot and splattered everywhere

Re: Django Unchained = Inappropriate And Awkward? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 09, 2013
Plarp: BS! that poor innocent unloved black women you are thinking off.... shes with a white man wink prolly was wet throughout the whole filming of this movie... with all those slave fantasies she has.

But every thing else you said is legit... in all honestly white ppl should be more offended from this movie than blacks. They were the ones getting shot and splattered everywhere

@ the bolded part - that's the honest truth if black people can learn to use their brains and rid themselves off the emotional crap... Even the words said by Leonardo DiCaprio should be the game changer for discerning black folks to rid themselves off the shackles of mental slavery and the yoke of the fear of the white man... The movie subconsciously gave the black man power and it shows we need to wake the fvck up - and that we can only free ourselves if we want to be free..

Samuel L. Jackson's role also shows how bad being an Uncle Tom is - who would watch that movie and still want to be an Uncle Tom But hey, black folks are too docile and I bet it won't affect them...

As for the black women being with white men - those low self-esteem slags and coons are in the minority... We need to focus on the majority and learn to love them... We can always ignore the minority and save the majority from falling into the same trap - the black woman is the black man's trophy and saving her is non-negotiable..

3 Likes

Re: Django Unchained = Inappropriate And Awkward? by Plarp: 8:53pm On Jan 09, 2013
@ shymexx exactly... the more i think about django unchained the more i realize its practically a pro black movie. Its hard to fathom the a white mans motive for making a film like that other than to purposfully scare white ppl. The film touches on mentalities black people have that most of us are not even aware of. Tarantino clearly knows alot about the nigger mentality and thats a little strange...

But anyway,
those low self-esteem slags and coons are in the minority...
actually those are in the majority... and they are usually with black men.

Does this look like a girl with low self-esteem to you?

1 Like

Re: Django Unchained = Inappropriate And Awkward? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 09, 2013
Plarp: @ shymexx exactly... the more i think about django unchained the more i realize its practically a pro black movie. Its hard to fathom the a white mans motive for making a film like that other than to purposfully scare white ppl. The film touches on mentalities black people have that most of us are not even aware of. Tarantino clearly knows alot about the nigger mentality and thats a little strange...

The funniest thing is that Tarantino has always wanted to be black with the "black privilege card." However, most black people think he's racist... This is the same guy who alluded to how Wilt Chamberlain used to smash his mum into smithereens back in the day - and he talks about the struggle of black people more than a lot of black folks do... This guy also spoke about how the prison system is also a form of black slavery - but we're too emotional to discern that the guy is a black man in white skin - just like how Eminem is...

But anyway, actually those are in the majority... and they are usually with black men.
Does this look like a girl with low self-esteem to you?

It depends of where you're raised - most of the girls I was raised with don't find white men attractive... And I can proudly say that they're in the minority out here in the UK...

It might be different in Nigeria(Nigerians naturally have low self-esteem), or around Africa - but they're also in the minority in America as well..
Re: Django Unchained = Inappropriate And Awkward? by Blyss: 9:22pm On Jan 09, 2013
somalia9:

Well those who are weak get enslaved. My ancestors in somalia had negroid slaves from tanzania, uganda, kenya, and ethiopia. We were never enslaved.

Even 1991 when the U.N. , USA, EUROPEAN UNION, came to somalia, we fought until the THE WORLD said ' these people will keep dying as long as we are on their soil' AND THEY LEFT. LMAO

YOUR THE ONE WHO HAS BEEN FAILED BY YOUR OWN ANCESTORS. EVERY WHERE YOU NEGROIDS ARE, YOU ARE SLAVES. SOMALIS OWNED YOU, ETHIOPIANS OWNED YOU, ARABS OWNED YOU, AMERICANS OWNED YOU, EUROPEANS OWNED YOU.

NEVER SAW AN ENTIRE GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO ARE SO SUBMISSIVE AND WEAK AND YET LOOK LIKE BODY BUILDERS. THAT FUFU IS NOTHING IF YOUR JUST GONNA RAISE YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR AND BE ENLSAVED.

So you're happy, that "the world" showed pity on you all, instead of just exterminating you from the face of the earth? cheesy That's hilarious. cheesy By the way what actually happened was that they came to help those being starved to death and butchered by your own rebel groups, and in return.. those who they came to help turned on them and began attempting to attack them alongside those who THE WORLD came to save them from. So THE WORLD said "Bleep these savage, backward, re.tarded azz, balloon head, starving E.T. looking skinny Niggas. Let them continue killing each other off; less mouths we'll have to worry about feeding later". cheesy Now that's the honest truth.
Re: Django Unchained = Inappropriate And Awkward? by Blyss: 9:29pm On Jan 09, 2013
الملكي فوق الله: Aye Reality, get in here and tell us more stories about how your Cracker Boyfriend Mathew sat in the Movie theaters with you and Laughed in your Face every time a Caucasoid used the Word Niqqer.

Popcorn Flying out the Crackers Mouth onto your Bottom Lip, And you just let it sit there you worthless cooon, because you were too scared to remove your masters chewed corn and saliva from your self hating negroid lip without receiving his Permission.

Didn't know Reality was a BA. Thought he was an African who just lived in the US. I know a few Africans and Caribbeans like him personally, though I've never met a BA like him in my life, and I spend much time around some pretty uppity Tomish black folks, but they're no where near as bad as that cat.
Re: Django Unchained = Inappropriate And Awkward? by ezotik: 10:01pm On Jan 09, 2013
SAFO: Been waiting to see this movie. Hopefully I can find a high quality torrent grin

now, that was funny!! grin grin
Re: Django Unchained = Inappropriate And Awkward? by Plarp: 11:15pm On Jan 09, 2013
A never noticed anything especially tommish or coonish about Reality101, what type of stuff does he do?

It depends of where you're raised - most of the girls I was raised with don't find white men attractive... And I can proudly say that they're in the minority out here in the UK...

It might be different in Nigeria(Nigerians naturally have low self-esteem), or around Africa - but they're also in the minority in America as well..
nigga you better wake up... they tell you that for the same reason i used to tell black women i didnt find other races attractive. You cant believe everything a woman tells you lol, they have their motives.

There is a reason why you mainly see successful attractive black women with white men, you have to put 2 and 2 together in your head. Trust me you wont hear the truth from them. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Undergoes Spiritual Cleansing In A River To Become A Chief In Bayelsa.Photos / Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure / Opinion: Personalities Of An HAUSA/IGBO/YORUBA Man(the Good And Bad Sides)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.