Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Ladies Can You Marry A Stark Illiterate? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Marry A Stark Illiterate? (1447 Views)

Can You Marry An Illiterate? / Should A Graduate Lady Marry An Illiterate Man? / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Can You Marry A Stark Illiterate? by Inik(m): 9:51am On Mar 13, 2013
He is rich, he has cars and landed properties in three major cites of the country but he cannot read or write. Ladies can you marry such a man if he proposes to you?
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Stark Illiterate? by jhydebaba(m): 10:09am On Mar 13, 2013
So far he is rich, nothing else matters. why did I go to school if not to influence the life of others positively. I'll just engage him in adult education on our matrimonial bed, before u know it , he'll not only read and write but teach cheesy
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Stark Illiterate? by Inik(m): 10:16am On Mar 13, 2013
jhydebaba: So far he is rich, nothing else matters. why did I go to school if not to influence the life of others positively. I'll just engage him in adult education on our matrimonial bed, before u know it , he'll not only read and write but teach cheesy
cheesy adult education indeed
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Stark Illiterate? by Goldensharkis(f): 10:49am On Mar 13, 2013
;DEvn if he is starkiest illiterate,abeg forget! Na dat one I want chop... B4 u knw it I don turn to Adult Educator...hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Stark Illiterate? by Lolaabokoku(f): 3:06pm On Mar 13, 2013
Ɣε̲̣̣̣̥§! ฟһў not? Money aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ ‎​ love is everything!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Stark Illiterate? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 13, 2013
Yes yes yes yes yes yes.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Stark Illiterate? by Davico(m): 4:51pm On Mar 13, 2013
Inik: He is rich, he has cars and landed properties in three major cites of the country but he cannot read or write. Ladies can you marry such a man if he proposes to you?
Then how did he achieve such a great success? Money rituals or what?
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Stark Illiterate? by KINGwax(m): 4:55pm On Mar 13, 2013
Pls I dnt get u, is STARK the surname or ILLITERATE?
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Stark Illiterate? by Mynd44: 5:21pm On Mar 13, 2013
To each his/her own

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Stark Illiterate? by Inik(m): 7:17pm On Mar 13, 2013
KINGwax: Pls I dnt get u, is STARK the surname or ILLITERATE?
It is whichever one you want to use :-
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Stark Illiterate? by Inik(m): 7:20pm On Mar 13, 2013
Davico:
the riches could be as a result of hard work or inheritance
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Stark Illiterate? by Davico(m): 9:45pm On Mar 13, 2013
Inik:
the riches could be as a result of hard work or inheritance
Hardworking like what? Not in this country
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Stark Illiterate? by Popowaa: 11:08pm On Mar 13, 2013
Yes but only on the condition he wont talk when we go out.i dont want any grammatical embarassment.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Stark Illiterate? by CNN80: 11:22am On Mar 14, 2013
Nope, no way. I need serious intellectual stimulation to enjoy a friendship, talk less of marriage. Imagine trying to have a conversation on why Pluto is no longer regarded as a planet or whether Sakura's strength in more than that of Tsunade (the fifth Hokage). He will be totally confused.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Stark Illiterate? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 14, 2013
A qualified Nooooo!!!!Mbaoooooo!!!!!
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Stark Illiterate? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 14, 2013
Inik: He is rich, he has cars and landed properties in three major cites of the country but he cannot read or write. Ladies can you marry such a man if he proposes to you?
99 percent of naija babes for here if dem go really tell u their mind as long as the illiterate get money dm go gree marry am.money answereth everything accordin to naija babes motto grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Stark Illiterate? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 14, 2013
lefulefu:
99 percent of naija babes for here if dem go really tell u their mind as long as the illiterate get money dm go gree marry am.money answereth everything accordin to naija babes motto grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

A friend of mine who loves money actually turned down a proposal because the Guy can't speak English Fluently(very rich guy).She dated him and dumped him immediately he proposed.Some ladies just can't handle stark illiterates abeg.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Stark Illiterate? by Kandiiikane(m): 10:00pm On Mar 14, 2013
Lool, erm I really hate getting asked such questions

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Stark Illiterate? by Nadoson: 10:23pm On Mar 14, 2013
Popowaa: Yes but only on the condition he wont talk when we go out.i dont want any grammatical embarassment.
4gt dat, when such coms 2 ur direction, u wount even remba whom he is. Wot girls likes is mony not d men's education
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Stark Illiterate? by Inik(m): 7:24pm On Mar 16, 2013
lefulefu:
Lol, you are right
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Stark Illiterate? by TerpeOjorobaby: 7:32pm On Mar 16, 2013
no o nt at all
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Stark Illiterate? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 16, 2013
Guys marry stark illiterate ladies all the time, so what's the problem here exactly? undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Stark Illiterate? by Inik(m): 7:48pm On Mar 16, 2013
Popowaa: Yes but only on the condition he wont talk when we go out.i dont want any grammatical embarassment.
Grammar is not every thing na, so you want to enjoy his wealth while he remains mute. I can imagine you going out with him to meet your frieds, you do all the talking while he keeps quiet and smiles sheepishly at them..lol

CNN80: Nope, no way. I need serious intellectual stimulation to enjoy a friendship, talk less of marriage. Imagine trying to have a conversation on why Pluto is no longer regarded as a planet or whether Sakura's strength in more than that of Tsunade (the fifth Hokage). He will be totally confused.
Definitely he will be confused, you sound like a classy babe who will be able to reject his offer not minding the temptation of his wealth
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Stark Illiterate? by Inik(m): 7:50pm On Mar 16, 2013
sexkillz: Guys marry stark illiterate ladies all the time, so what's the problem here exactly? undecided
The ladies say they can"t marry illiterate guys
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Stark Illiterate? by bukit05(f): 8:22pm On Mar 16, 2013
Davico:

Education can only contribute to one's success, it doesn't mean that one can not succed without education

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Stark Illiterate? by bukit05(f): 8:22pm On Mar 16, 2013
Davico:

Education can only contribute to one's success, it doesn't mean that one can not succeed without education

(1) (Reply)

Who Do You Support? / In Love With A Desperate Single Lady / Lwkmd! See Question " I Lost My Virginity Thro Abortn NOT Se.x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.