Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,932 members, 7,814,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar (33372 Views)

Paul Okoye Shares A Pic Of P-Square Performing In Hilarious Costumes Way Back / Mariah Carey Performing In Lagos (Pictures) / Mary J Blige Performing In Nigeria (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by free13: 11:04pm On Jan 02, 2013
Teenage Money:

Na U foolish Pass.... Hw He No go Know He Be Dondi

If u actually read the post, they were all in the same flight...

My guy do not bother yourself.
There are a lot of foolish kids running around on nairaland.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 02, 2013
Lot of tales surround the psquare/MayD relationship...couple of weeks after "Alingo" track was leaked, jude"engees" okoye posts a tweet saying square records don't have ties with mayd any longer..all I can say in dis issue is that" Who no come,no go know"...only square records and MayD knows why they gat beef...Psquare gat things going on nice for them,May D on the other hand has things moving and promising for him...Buh there's no way u'd expect psquare and may d perform on the same stage at the same time especially when loves been lost between em both...

2 Likes

Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by ghettodreamz(m): 11:07pm On Jan 02, 2013
Josh090: No one can really tell what mayD did wrong, prolly overstepped his bounds, but psquare really do carry grudges a bit too much.

I don't think they have done anything wrong since it was their song and they weren't together anymore but they should have solve the ish in a more professional and brotherly way. They were flown in the same flight and nobody would tell him anything, besides MayD- himself should probably know before-hand that he won't be allowed to step on the stage with them since it was their song and they weren't together anymore, that pretty much solve the mystery, huh? Poor him, anyways
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by TeenageMoney(m): 11:07pm On Jan 02, 2013
free13:

My guy do not bother yourself.
There are a lot of foolish kids running around on nairaland.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Shey no be only me see him foolishness ni??
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by Kzinne: 11:08pm On Jan 02, 2013
Revolva: You see when the heavyweights are there ...fear catch mayd..well all man for him self na
inferior complex
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by Amdoyin(m): 11:13pm On Jan 02, 2013
I av neva 4 one day liked psquare muzik... It used sounds somhw 2 me... But wit d come up of chop ma money remix, psquare stole ma heart nd i became dere die hard fan ovanit ... Mayd part still remainz d best. Why ar dey fightin d poor dude? Dem no want make he grow or dey tot his star wil outshine deres? I demand an urgent answer o.
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by Fkforyou(m): 11:13pm On Jan 02, 2013
Hmm...Oppression tinz...so nobody sang dis part"my love for u na jackie chan"...lol.Anyway take heart mayD,just wait wen p-square are going down(dats if they would) than outshine them without mercy,but 4 now b a patient Dog.
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by Kzinne: 11:14pm On Jan 02, 2013
Teenage Money:

Keep hates ing them, they keep choping their money... Gbam

Lol
u so childish
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by elopee3000(m): 11:14pm On Jan 02, 2013
peoples wickedness towards psqaure will not remove one single hair from thier bodies,that they called may d to come and enjoy with them that will not make may d to disrepect them ,if not for dem psqaure we wont be in this forum fighting over may d,when d banj left don jazzy he even went ahead to record the song 2 of them did together none of his tribes warriors on this forum sees it as anything instead the praise his namme to the high heaven ,u people can cry from lagos to jalingo e no even concern dem psqaure,umu achikota ekwee onu juru na forum nkeaa odi egwu

1 Like

Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by TeenageMoney(m): 11:14pm On Jan 02, 2013
Amdoyin: I av neva 4 one day liked psquare muzik... It used sounds somhw 2 me... But wit d come up of chop ma money remix, psquare stole ma heart nd i became dere die hard fan ovanit ... Mayd part still remainz d best. Why ar dey fightin d poor dude? Dem no want make he grow or dey tot his star wil outshine deres? I demand an urgent answer o.

Meaningless reply... Hw does this match with the post

2 Likes

Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by ghettodreamz(m): 11:15pm On Jan 02, 2013
Amdoyin: I av neva 4 one day liked psquare muzik... It used sounds somhw 2 me... But wit d come up of chop ma money remix, psquare stole ma heart nd i became dere die hard fan ovanit ... Mayd part still remainz d best. Why ar dey fightin d poor dude? Dem no want make he grow or dey tot his star wil outshine deres? I demand an urgent answer o.

Oya go ask Google urgently! gringringrin
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by abysirius(m): 11:15pm On Jan 02, 2013
REVOLUTNIS: He hasn't join the 'club' yet. he should be wise and join them or turn a gospel musician if not they will make sure they frustrate him in his effort to rise
& u really think they can frustrate him ehn? PSquare seems to av 4got that some 10-12yrs ago they were a nobody. Guess they are intoxicated by how much fame and affluence they've been able to accomplish over d yrs. But I think Edris' life should be a lesson to dem. He used to be one of d greatest in naija but where is he now? PSquare should tread gently...
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by TeenageMoney(m): 11:16pm On Jan 02, 2013
Kzinne: u so childish

Its better dan being brainless....

Btw, who Release u from prison
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by Willy7(m): 11:24pm On Jan 02, 2013
Very funny how people jump into conclusions and takes side in a matter they know next to nothing about.This people are making their money and living their dreams and some people who doesnt even have a token of what this guy have will come online and start insulting and beefing.The post clearly states that d mistake was from d part of d organisers,not Psquare.For heaven's sake its their song and record label,they have d right to who they sing it with.If they had also allowed d may d guy to perfom with them,some simpletons will also come here to say Psquare begged may d to perform with dem and blah blah blah,saying they know d song wont be complete without him so they asked organizers to include him and act ignorant of d split btwn them.May d should've known that he was billed to perform under squared records and notified d organizers,not waiting till d last minute and acting ignorant,just to seek sympathy from d public.Now Psquare have bcom d villian.Na wa.

9 Likes

Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 02, 2013
what do you expect??
Two independent labels cant work together unless there is an agreement.....
its up to mayd to do business with square records
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by Quelme: 11:35pm On Jan 02, 2013
Admittedly, i think that guy is made of stuff. You'll always be one step ahead of the game. It's #mrmayd#
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by elopee3000(m): 11:40pm On Jan 02, 2013
why must u like thier music'? is ur name not doyin is thier names not okoye so is normal for u to hate thier music

1 Like

Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by airmark(m): 12:21am On Jan 03, 2013
I watched where akon thanked nigerians for supporting konvict artistes on the stage. He mentioned May D among the artistes too. Akon likes the dude, i hope Akon give him the support he needs to make it.
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by poshpimkiey(f): 12:24am On Jan 03, 2013
ok. now p'square didn't do anything, they were only trying to avoid any embarrassments on stage. u don't expect them to perform together, do you? MayD sef no try, he should have told them he wasn't wit the group again nah or was he hoping for on-stage reconciliation[dem for beat am ALINGO]. shaa, sowie for him.P'square haters........dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lipsrsealed
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by truelovecom: 12:25am On Jan 03, 2013
gbadexy: Even if May d wasn't paid fully, he wouldn't pass up an opportunity to perform alongside akon.
People generally feel for perceived underdogs and even though no one knows the circumstance that lead to their fallout, fans would generally side with may d because p-square are bigger fans.
These dudes need to know how to do damage control so as to always be in good books f their fans.

A fan is a fan , any day anytime. Psquare's real fans will always support Psquare against mayd , no matter who caused the beef.……I just stopped listening 2 mayd's songs, just because of his beef with psquare---Thats the passion fans have for their celebs
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by rhymz(m): 12:27am On Jan 03, 2013
Some guyz are just clueless with the way they view issues sha. P-square and May D had a rancous break-up and everyone went their separate ways, you now expect them to continue to do business with him on a song that he was featured in jusy so he can showcase himself then. If na una una go follow May D perform? Guys need to stop bullshitting, May D was dumb to even think that he would continue to be a beneficiary of the squared records' largesse even after he had a bad split up with them. Any muscian or management will do thesame, Period.

3 Likes

Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by enyice(m): 12:31am On Jan 03, 2013
Techwriter: MayD never try to Outshine the Masters is an innocent advice written in the 48 laws of Power. Go and humble yourself and ask 4 forgiveness who is right notwithstanding

yours is the most reasonable comment on this thread.

MAYD was absolutely nobody b4 he was featured in chop my money and to give his career a bigger boost he was featured alongside an international act like akon. To me, thats d biggest boost of his musical career.

He's yet to release an album under square records and yet would allow der grievances to deteriorate to the extent of leaving the label.

He should learn frm 2face who actd the fool under kennis music till he gained international prominence and eventually parted ways peacefully and fulfild...

MAY-D isnt a wise fellow.

2 Likes

Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by truelovecom: 12:37am On Jan 03, 2013
elopee3000: peoples wickedness towards psqaure will not remove one single hair from thier bodies,that they called may d to come and enjoy with them that will not make may d to disrepect them ,if not for dem psqaure we wont be in this forum fighting over may d,when d banj left don jazzy he even went ahead to record the song 2 of them did together none of his tribes warriors on this forum sees it as anything instead the praise his namme to the high heaven ,u people can cry from lagos to jalingo e no even concern dem psqaure,umu achikota ekwee onu juru na forum nkeaa odi egwu

SO, Ha bu umu achikota akwee onu?……hahaha your funny… ewere onu ojo , onu gee di 2bad…LOL
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by Slizbeat(m): 12:46am On Jan 03, 2013
I love both dudes. Buh they really should settle themselves out, there is more to the story than "psquare drops mayd" and "mayd says he dnt knw y". They are guys n they knw hw 2 go abt it, maybe one of them refuse 2 play by d rule, simple. Stp sayin "psquare is wickd" or "mayd would outshine dm n dats y dy r jealous".
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by rhymz(m): 12:49am On Jan 03, 2013
All I can say is this, May-D is an EEEEdiot that got carried away by a mere feature and probably concluded that he had gotten enough attention to the point of wanting to do it alone.
He seem like a fellow in a rush to be like his masters without considering how far they have come and how far he is going. Nicca got too big for his britches.
As far as being business savvy is concerned nicca failed big time, he relied on sheer brawn where he should have used finesse and tact.
Foolish boy knew very well the business implication of his rancous break-up with Squared records and still went on pretentiously to accept a paid offer to sing in their own song. What a thief, wants to reap where he refused to sow.
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by kinsab(f): 12:49am On Jan 03, 2013
MAY D IS EVEN BETTER THAN THEM (WHO GO SURVIVE MUST SURVIVE)

Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by EliteSon: 12:49am On Jan 03, 2013
The maturity of Nigerians, what happen to being your brother's keeper
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by rhymz(m): 12:58am On Jan 03, 2013
Elite Son: The maturity of Nigerians, what happen to being your brother's keeper
how old is this one?
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by ujukala: 1:58am On Jan 03, 2013
It's unfortunate. But, I think Mayd's exclusion is from the organisers.
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by bobbyiyke: 2:31am On Jan 03, 2013
Na dem problem oo.... sadNa dem problem oo....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mary Remmy-Njoku And Husband Welcome Daughter (photos) / Ini Edo In Bed With No Makeup On / #bbnaija: Nigerian Celebrities React To Teddy A’s Eviction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.