Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,998 members, 7,814,411 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar (33373 Views)

Paul Okoye Shares A Pic Of P-Square Performing In Hilarious Costumes Way Back / Mariah Carey Performing In Lagos (Pictures) / Mary J Blige Performing In Nigeria (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by dfigsslog5(m): 9:05am On Jan 03, 2013
P-Square are thinking dey are d best in the world. Why wud dey block MayD? Life is not all about the fame bt ur attribute towards making dat fame matters alots. Abegee jor
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by muspy: 9:09am On Jan 03, 2013
MayD was invited to that carnival because he participated in CHOP MY MONEY, and since he has revolted and is not part of them anymore, why is he still trying to rip where he did not sow. he shld go n concentrate on his own label and mind his biz. We are to quick to blame P-Square, bt be sincere to urselfs, how many of you will eat in the same table with someone you consider an enemy. eg a best friend who raped your wife? or someone who stole ur dream job?
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by ndtimmy(m): 9:14am On Jan 03, 2013
I wud lyk sm1 2 point out a part in dat write up whr psquare told d organizers 2 drop mayd....I will nt b surprisd if sm of u read only d title of dat post and jst dropt ur comment.
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by Revolva(m): 9:17am On Jan 03, 2013
dfigsslog5: P-Square are thinking dey are d best in the world. Why wud dey block MayD? Life is not all about the fame bt ur attribute towards making dat fame matters alots. Abegee jor

Stop being emotional think well before you post-- if someone you. Signs as a label team mate went behind your back to shoot video sponsored by davido and carelessly leaked songs yet to be released..that is he is not playing by the company's rules anymore you have the right to part.away..mayd is ungrateful with the kind of exposure psquare gave him (trips to yankee to rub shoulder with the bigger boss) and he was feeling cheated ..why can't he learn from tubaba-- davido that sponsored his ile ijo video -is behind their breakup am sure--
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 03, 2013
Nuzo':
Seems like every arguement these days on this forum is based on tribal lines.

@Topic

If as your boss, you sabotage me by leaking/selling my songs before the release date, confiding and doing business with my rivals and shooting a music video without my knowledge...I will not only disgracefully sack you, I will also make sure you don't benefit from anything that has to do with my record label. And that includes performing on stage with me.

Until you humbly apologize.

WISDOM!!! People fail to find out reasons behind issues before taking sides.

Taking sides changes nothing?!
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by Hoodrat(m): 9:27am On Jan 03, 2013
Abagworo: It is useless for anyone to join a family owned record label and expect to be projected the same way as the family members. Destiny's child wasn't only Beyonce but because it was a family business of the Knowles, they sidelined the other members and had to regroup a new Destiny's child which also reduced to 3 from 4 within a year and right now the group is no more while Beyonce is a superstar. May D should just sign to Mavin records. He'll do well there.

That wasn't the case from what I know psquare had a great plan for mr may d,he was touring the world with them,from europe to america,africa and australia and even shot and produce an introduction track/ video for the Sound track music which was meant to introduced may d as psquare newly signed artist. Its the normal thing every record label do and an artist need like 2 or more years to gather so many hit and experience before album been push out and if only may d had that kinda patience it would have helped him in a lot of ways like it helped tubaba under kennis music. For example big sean has been under kanye west good music record label since 2007 before he finally famous and release his first international album in 2011. the problem they had was because may d was to hasty n wanted his album out the same year invasion albums out so he took the wrong advices owed to his dubious self.

1 Like

Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 03, 2013
dfigsslog5: P-Square are thinking dey are d best in the world. Why wud dey block MayD? Life is not all about the fame bt ur attribute towards making dat fame matters alots. Abegee jor

And you think Psquare lacks good attitude abi ur ''attribute'' to get where they are today

They can stand beside any artiste wordwide. And let me tell you, those guys will continue singing till they get old. They have the character in them.
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by enyice(m): 10:15am On Jan 03, 2013
ndtimmy: I wud lyk sm1 2 point out a part in dat write up whr psquare told d organizers 2 drop mayd....I will nt b surprisd if sm of u read only d title of dat post and jst dropt ur comment.

dandinkowa.... U r on point.

HAPI NW YR
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by skybodmas: 10:20am On Jan 03, 2013
Psquares are good, but they are dame discriminating, that's why they rarely mingle with there fellow nigerian artists.
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by truelovecom: 10:25am On Jan 03, 2013

why don't you read the story before commenting. Don't give me reason to believe , the money spent on your education is waste.
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by timilehin007(m): 10:34am On Jan 03, 2013
free13: Why is May D trying to blackmail p-square?
The song belongs to p-square, so why is he begging to perform on p-square's track?
I thought he was a big boy. grin grin grin
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by truelovecom: 10:36am On Jan 03, 2013
skybodmas: Psquares are good, but they are dame discriminating, that's why they rarely mingle with there fellow nigerian artists.

They don't want outsiders to break them. its even better they stay on their own. most Nigerian musicians want their downfall....Nonsense!!!
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by Shaw007(m): 10:36am On Jan 03, 2013
Teenage Money:

Na U foolish Pass.... Hw He No go Know He Be Dondi

If u actually read the post, they were all in the same flight...
ode wo Leleyi

So because they were on the same fLight They were chatting right

PPL that were not even on Talking terms

So if don-jazzy and d'banj get on d same flight to a show Now ,they'll be going as mo-hits??

Mtcheww,i dnt knw where dey been dey carry all dz high schooL chiLdren come?? Seriously!!!
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by ruckylove: 10:42am On Jan 03, 2013
Me think May d shouldn't follow d trend of dem childish duo. Cos as far as am concerned they are being childish. If all we hear is true oh
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by truelovecom: 10:44am On Jan 03, 2013
ruckylove: Me think May d shouldn't follow d trend of dem childish duo. Cos as far as am concerned they are being childish. If all we hear is true oh

Read the story and stop being childish
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by youngmega: 11:17am On Jan 03, 2013
CRITICIZE,CRITICIZE,CRITICIZE....INA DEY AMKE NOISE WHY DEM DEY MAKE YHEIR MONEY .... MAY D NKO P SQUARE NI ..SAY NA KLIKE THIS INA WON TAKE START 2013 .. MAKE INA DEY THEIOR THEY CRITICIZE PEOPLE WEY DON MAKE AM.. MTCHEWWWW..... INA NO KNW WETIN HAPPEN INA DEY BLAME P-SQUARE ..NA WA OO..
MAKE INA SWERAR SAY INA NEVA DANCE TO ALINGO SONG B4 OR INA NEVA LISTEN OR DANCE TO ANY OF P-SQUARE SONG B4 .. INA NKO DEY CRITICIZE AM FOR HERE... SAY INA NEVA COPY B4 ..ABEG MAKE INA LEAVE ALL TJHIS BOYS ALONEE...ALL NA MUSIC ..AND ENTERTAINMENT ..MAY D SING IN NO SING ..THE THING NO CONCERN INA.
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by Blckb3ard(m): 11:19am On Jan 03, 2013
I tink its purE envy....psquare ​A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ co aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ beginnin to suck..mayD Ȋ̝̊̅†§ goin to shine no mata wat
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by TeenageMoney(m): 11:47am On Jan 03, 2013
Shaw007: ode wo Leleyi

So if don-jazzy and d'banj get on d same flight to a show Now ,they'll be going as mo-hits??

Mtcheww,i dnt knw where dey been dey carry all dz high schooL chiLdren come?? Seriously!!!

Olodo.... B4 wetin hi tink say he dey go do Na to go look
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 03, 2013
Mayd is just an as*H*o*le. He deserves what he got. Yall dunno what he did, you don't stab people who help you. Psquare, they have every right to treat him anyhow they like. Mayd proved he wasn't worth shit when he stepped on their toes, now he's out and tryna come up-you don't bite the hand that feeds/fed you. Left for me, mayd should be beaten severally and thrown in the bush. Tops up to psquare. You guys rocks! cheesy
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by everyday: 11:52am On Jan 03, 2013
thats not good for business
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by TeenageMoney(m): 11:54am On Jan 03, 2013
If not for p square, who for knw May D He Should Not Bite The Finger That Fed Him
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by oyeleyemaureen(m): 11:54am On Jan 03, 2013
p.square, pls be matured abeg
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by timilehin007(m): 12:29pm On Jan 03, 2013
Shaw007: ode wo Leleyi

i swear na u mad pass

1 Like

Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by Shaw007(m): 1:19pm On Jan 03, 2013
Teenage Money:

Olodo.... B4 wetin hi tink say he dey go do Na to go look

timilehin007: i swear na u mad pass

_pop quiz_:

1)is he officially still with p-square or not?

2)as fast as the news spread,if u were May-d would you still expect an organizer to incLude you as part of your OLd crew??

3)does May-d have tracks before or after jOining The sqaure crew??

Answer this question devoid of bigotry and cLouded judgements PLs!!
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by TeenageMoney(m): 1:29pm On Jan 03, 2013
Shaw007:

_pop quiz_:

1)is he officially still with p-square or not?

2)as fast as the news spread,if u were May-d would you still expect an organizer to incLude you as part of your OLd crew??

3)does May-d have tracks before or after jOining The sqaure crew??

Answer this question devoid of bigotry and cLouded judgements PLs!!

Lol... Olodo...

1. He isnt Officially With P. Square... Hw do u want Him To Perform With P. Square then

2. This Your question show say u no read the post.. Or u read and u no Understan...

Read This From The Post....

However, another reliable source said that"When Mayd was put on the list of performing artistes, the organizers didnt know he wasn`t with Square records anymore.So, Psquare on getting to Calabar, intimated the organizers on the latest development and so they had to drop him at the last minute.

3. Which May D's Track Have U ever Heard Before He Joined The P. Square Crew

Be Frank, Have U eva Heard His Name If Not That He Joined The P. Square Crew

Think b4 asking Stupid Questions Pls..
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by Saintsquare(m): 2:47pm On Jan 03, 2013
Who God has blessed,no TWINS can intimidate.
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by Abbey2sam(m): 4:16pm On Jan 03, 2013
Libkid: And that is wat i call And that is wat i call And that is wat i call WICKEDNESS.those dudes stole timaya's beating and also went ahead to steal sarkodie azonto dance steps yet they had to treat may d dis way.GOD PUNISH THEM

If you listen to p2 songs very well you will find out that they always copy peoples song, they most steal foreign songs which you have no idea of,they are ibos,aren't they?

I really love mayD and right now he's unstopable not even by p2.

P2 excel in music only becuz people dance to beatz and don't listen to the lyrics and that's why 2face is my best as far as nigeria music is concern, see yes/no by banky...that is what I call music
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 03, 2013
Akon loves that dude mennnn

i wonder what that means sad
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by asemota2012: 4:18pm On Jan 03, 2013
The attitude is childish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ini Edo In Bed With No Makeup On / #bbnaija: Nigerian Celebrities React To Teddy A’s Eviction / Bambam Gives Teddy-A Guitar As Birthday Gift, Poses With His Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.