Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar (33371 Views)

Paul Okoye Shares A Pic Of P-Square Performing In Hilarious Costumes Way Back / Mariah Carey Performing In Lagos (Pictures) / Mary J Blige Performing In Nigeria (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by chino11(m): 7:49pm On Jan 03, 2013
Mayd is silly and without common sense. Rock on psquare nwanne
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by truelovecom: 7:54pm On Jan 03, 2013
Abbey2sam:

If you listen to p2 songs very well you will find out that they always copy peoples song, they most steal foreign songs which you have no idea of,they are ibos,aren't they?

I really love mayD and right now he's unstopable not even by p2.

P2 excel in music only becuz people dance to beatz and don't listen to the lyrics and that's why 2face is my best as far as nigeria music is concern, see yes/no by banky...that is what I call music

who doesnt copy in music?…………wizkid dey copy sean kingston style, mayd copied sean kingston song and convert am to "sound track"……banky w copied rihana's "umbrella" and convert it to "ebuta meta" , Asa copied and did "jailer",…… MI ,ice prince and jesse jag dey copy kanye west style. Da grin copied 50cent , black face copied psquare's "do me beat" and did "Ere nma" , duncan mighty copied "VIP ahomka womu beat" and did "dancia for me" , Timaya copied "Ogologo nma" and convert am to him own song.….…The list is endless

2 Likes

Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by CLIQBOY(m): 9:21pm On Jan 03, 2013
hmmmmm
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by TeenageMoney(m): 9:34pm On Jan 03, 2013
Hmm?
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by madridsta007(m): 11:11pm On Jan 03, 2013
MayD... I feel for you, for your talent, because I feel you will be awesome, more than your peers.

But...

Robert Greene's 48 laws of Power Starts with Law 1:

''Never outshine the master''

Better go and apologise and sort yourselves out. Apologise to P-Square, get back to their record label, make some noise and become a big boy. Then quit.
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by Gabreal1(m): 4:42pm On Jan 05, 2013
Libkid: And that is wat i call And that is wat i call And that is wat i call WICKEDNESS.those dudes stole timaya's beating and also went ahead to steal sarkodie azonto dance steps yet they had to treat may d dis way.GOD PUNISH THEM
.......LET'S SEE IF GOD I'l PUNISH 'EM NA.
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 05, 2013
[size=13pt]Safarigirl, your post made plenty of sense until you unnecessarily went tribal.[/size]
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by safarigirl(f): 9:27pm On Jan 05, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Safarigirl, your post made plenty of sense until you unnecessarily went tribal.[/size]
never tried that before, one gets a kick outta that wink

Na why dem hide am? Ehyah
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by airmark(m): 11:40pm On Jan 05, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Safarigirl, your post made plenty of sense until you unnecessarily went tribal.[/size]

So only safarigirl deserved a reason for her hidden tribalistic comment. Why did you hide my mild comment? This is gender racism. I will report you to President Seun Osewa in Green house. shocked shockedangry
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by Nobody: 2:07am On Jan 06, 2013
airmark: So only safarigirl deserved a reason for her hidden tribalistic comment. Why did you hide my mild comment? This is gender racism. I will report you to President Seun Osewa in Green house. shocked shockedangry

[size=13pt]The only reason I hid your comment was because you quoted hers. I don't want the comment shown, be it original or quoted, to prevent war. Anymore questions? smiley[/size]
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by safarigirl(f): 6:48am On Jan 06, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]The only reason I hid your comment was because you quoted hers. I don't want the comment shown, be it original or quoted, to prevent war. Anymore questions? smiley[/size]
Abeg don't mind my husband, it takes him a while to understand some things

1 Like

Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by airmark(m): 10:54am On Jan 06, 2013
safarigirl: Abeg don't mind my husband, it takes him a while to understand some things

She should have deleted only the tribalistic line i quoted, as there were some points you raised which were bursted as regards MayD apologising, MayD could n't do it alone and other gibberishes. All the same, i would have loved ogugua to have banned you for a month. So that you would have got enough time for home issues, rather than following psquare up and down. Well i know what to do. angry
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by safarigirl(f): 11:10am On Jan 06, 2013
airmark:

She should have deleted only the tribalistic line i quoted, as there were some points you raised which were bursted as regards MayD apologising, MayD could n't do it alone and other gibberishes. All the same, i would have loved ogugua to have banned you for a month. So that you would have got enough time for home issues, rather than following psquare up and down. Well i know what to do. angry
Ban me for a month? Before you? How can? I thought it's the man that leads the way.

True story, May D can't survive on his own...more examples, Usher had Diddy as a mentor, Banky mentors Wizkid, Skales and Shaydee, Timbaland mentored Justin Timberlake, Keri Hilson and Nelly Furtado, and even Don Jazzy mentored D'banj until his nyansh grew bigger than his seat, and his head bigger than his brain...and sh*t happens when you feel you've grown bigger than the boss, why tell you? I'm sure you know all about that going by your idol's present trials grin
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by airmark(m): 1:45pm On Jan 06, 2013
safarigirl: Ban me for a month? Before you? How can? I thought it's the man that leads the way.

True story, May D can't survive on his own...more examples, Usher had Diddy as a mentor, Banky mentors Wizkid, Skales and Shaydee, Timbaland mentored Justin Timberlake, Keri Hilson and Nelly Furtado, and even Don Jazzy mentored D'banj until his nyansh grew bigger than his seat, and his head bigger than his brain...and sh*t happens when you feel you've grown bigger than the boss, why tell you? I'm sure you know all about that going by your idol's present trials grin

MayD has received enough mentorship from copy-copy, psquare, he can stand-alone especially with Akon to guide and guard him for the mean time. The twins felt threatened by his talents, so they eased him out. As regards your mentorship whatever,who mentored Akon, Banky w, Iyanya ? Some just have the massive talent and dont need much mentorship. Do you want a mentor to guide someone forever?
In music its not like that, it's not a must to have physical mentorship with your mentor. You may be inspired. By the way, Don jazzy was not Dbanj's mentor, they were patners. They shared ideas together and Dbanj out of loyalty hyped jazzy beyond limits, to make him look like boss, that he was n't. Jazzy is like everyday's music producer, likes of cobhams, jsleek,samklef,etc. Do you know up till now i dont know who produced Tuface's African queen, because Tuface did nt mention him.
MayD has moved on and has no apology for psquare,he helped them on that chop my money crap and they helped him too.
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by safarigirl(f): 5:13pm On Jan 06, 2013
airmark:

MayD has received enough mentorship from copy-copy, psquare, he can stand-alone especially with Akon to guide and guard him for the mean time. The twins felt threatened by his talents, so they eased him out. As regards your mentorship whatever,who mentored Akon, Banky w, Iyanya ? Some just have the massive talent and dont need much mentorship. Do you want a mentor to guide someone forever?
In music its not like that, it's not a must to have physical mentorship with your mentor. You may be inspired. By the way, Don jazzy was not Dbanj's mentor, they were patners. They shared ideas together and Dbanj out of loyalty hyped jazzy beyond limits, to make him look like boss, that he was n't. Jazzy is like everyday's music producer, likes of cobhams, jsleek,samklef,etc. Do you know up till now i dont know who produced Tuface's African queen, because Tuface did nt mention him.
MayD has moved on and has no apology for psquare,he helped them on that chop my money crap and they helped him too.
It's only you that's not aware that Iyanya passed through a certain Project Fame West Africa, where he had a number of coaches that involved Cobhams and Ben Ogbei.

It's only you that does not know that Jazzy was under JJC before gaining his feet.

Banky was something of an artiste back then in the states, and though I may not have proof, I'm sure he had someone to steer him aright while there...every U.S artiste has one.

Akon is schooling May D? Yeah right, is he signed on to Konvict?

How can P-square be jealous of a greedy double-crossing twit like May D? An ugly one at that, boo, stop smokin' crack, it ain't good for your brains.

As for D'banj, I finally watched the cashflow video, what a load of glorified bullshait, that playstation one helicopter was nothing short of pathetic...really? Did leaving IDJA really turn Sesan to that wack a director?

Lemme not dwell on the matters of a sinking ferry

1 Like

Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by airmark(m): 12:35am On Jan 07, 2013
Lol your explanation exposed you the more. Is Iyanya singing the type of songs he sang at Project fame now? No. Iyanya went there to contest as he got the natural talent, only little fine-tuning was needed. How many years did Iyanya spend at project fame that is more than the period MayD spent with Psquare? Did iyanya still go to his coaches after the contest? MayD needs not to go back to the over-rated twins again, he has got enough from them.Only a failure will remain in the same class at new session. He can go it alone with Akon guiding him. Get ma point.

As for cash flow video, if you said the video was off the mark. Then, i need to buy you new eye-glasses. Stop wearing aba-made. The chopper thingy was also used in award-winning video,Starship by nikki, so cut the crap. Dbanj is known for shooting best videos since way-back and has not let-down. After akon, mayd and Rozay helped them out they lost ideas and stole Timaya's song to bring out wack alingo crap. Now they are back in the states looking for who to collabo with again. Don't forget they once said they did nt need foreign artiste to collab with before going international. confused fellow. MayD is already doing it without them.
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by safarigirl(f): 12:41am On Jan 07, 2013
airmark: Lol your explanation exposed you the more. Is Iyanya singing the type of songs he sang at Project fame now? No. Iyanya went there to contest as he got the natural talent, only little fine-tuning was needed. How many years did Iyanya spend at project fame that is more than the period MayD spent with Psquare? Did iyanya still go to his coaches after the contest? MayD needs not to go back to the over-rated twins again, he has got enough from them.Only a failure will remain in the same class at new session. He can go it alone with Akon guiding him. Get ma point.

As for cash flow video, if you said the video was off the mark. Then, i need to buy you new eye-glasses. Stop wearing aba-made. The chopper thingy was also used in award-winning video,Starship by nikki, so cut the crap. Dbanj is known for shooting best videos since way-back and has not let-down. After akon, mayd and Rozay helped them out they lost ideas and stole Timaya's song to bring out wack alingo crap. Now they are back in the states looking for who to collabo with again. Don't forget they once said they did nt need foreign artiste to collab with before going international. confused fellow. MayD is already doing it without them.
sorry, how is Akon guiding May D? You haven't told me.

Alingo was 'copied' but under a month it garnered a million views, cashflow never rech 500,000 after 2 weeks despite it' originality. Alingo, that is most downloaded sonf for the end of 2012...ha
Lemme leave the matter sef, there's no point arguing with a bigoted fellow.
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by airmark(m): 1:30am On Jan 07, 2013
The love akon has for mayd is jackie chan, pinshannn. wink grin Now my ghanaian friends call psquare thieves stealing from timaya;s bombom and azonto dance. angry They should be creative by now, sweery. We are in new decade. aint a bigot i like igbo guys and ladies, especially most born in lagos or abroad. I even speak lil words (enugu type). But i hate fraudulent dudes.Safarigirl, Wannem wain, afuruginaya. wink permit ma spellings. kiss
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by madridsta007(m): 8:31am On Jan 07, 2013
airmark: Lol your explanation exposed you the more. Is Iyanya singing the type of songs he sang at Project fame now? No. Iyanya went there to contest as he got the natural talent, only little fine-tuning was needed. How many years did Iyanya spend at project fame that is more than the period MayD spent with Psquare? Did iyanya still go to his coaches after the contest? MayD needs not to go back to the over-rated twins again, he has got enough from them.Only a failure will remain in the same class at new session. He can go it alone with Akon guiding him. Get ma point.

MayD is doing it without them... What is he doing
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by safarigirl(f): 9:43am On Jan 07, 2013
madridsta007:

MayD is doing it without them... What is he doing
He is 'doing' all the iya basira girls on his street

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cruz, Vandora's Boyfriend Lavishes Her With Encomium / Mary Remmy-Njoku And Husband Welcome Daughter (photos) / Ini Edo In Bed With No Makeup On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.