Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,026 members, 7,814,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar (33374 Views)

Paul Okoye Shares A Pic Of P-Square Performing In Hilarious Costumes Way Back / Mariah Carey Performing In Lagos (Pictures) / Mary J Blige Performing In Nigeria (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 07, 2013
safarigirl: He is 'doing' all the iya basira girls on his street
are you serious?
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 07, 2013
you guys should stop wounding your well-being and destiny with abuse/hating , this a new year for crying out loud!
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by airmark(m): 1:34pm On Jan 07, 2013
madridsta007:

I see you carried your insultive habits from 2012 into 2013... smh #people never grow up. undecided

That was what you deserved. Stop asking f00lish questions in 2013.
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by madridsta007(m): 2:36pm On Jan 07, 2013
airmark:

That was what you deserved. Stop asking f00lish questions in 2013.

Walk into the nearest church service for immediate deliverance... This insultive behaviour can not continue into 2013, Nairalanders will not allow it.
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by madridsta007(m): 2:38pm On Jan 07, 2013
safarigirl: He is 'doing' all the iya basira girls on his street

Lol... Long may he continue to do all the Iya basira girls in his street... All na 'achievement' grin grin
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by alleviate2002us(m): 3:06pm On Jan 07, 2013
safarigirl:

Bebe...I see you...come lets leave this room jare
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by airmark(m): 3:14pm On Jan 07, 2013
alleviate2002us:

Where are you taking her without ma permission. I ma take da next available flight to naija right now. angry
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by airmark(m): 3:14pm On Jan 07, 2013
madridsta007:

Walk into the nearest church service for immediate deliverance... This insultive behaviour can not continue into 2013, Nairalanders will not allow it.

If you dont want to be insulted, stop acting like a f00l.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaczoQyCFO4
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by safarigirl(f): 4:20pm On Jan 07, 2013
alleviate2002us:

right behind ya

One last word, just cos some hor.ny dude does a vid with a girl's bobbie in your face and her nips there for eveyone to ogle, doesn't make a song successful, and one good song doesn't make a rookie better than a veteran @ baba ibeji
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by alleviate2002us(m): 4:39pm On Jan 07, 2013
safarigirl: right behind ya

***Still waiting at the entrance door while she sways in an angellic gait giving him that sexy wink and askance of "where next do we stop at baby"***
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by madridsta007(m): 6:49pm On Jan 07, 2013
airmark:

If you dont want to be insulted, stop acting like a f00l.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaczoQyCFO4

Sorry Mr Airmark.

I honestly didn't realise that producing THAT tongue tongue kind of video for a star like him is said to be 'doing something'

Pele.
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by truelovecom: 8:48am On Jan 08, 2013
airmark: Lol your explanation exposed you the more. Is Iyanya singing the type of songs he sang at Project fame now? No. Iyanya went there to contest as he got the natural talent, only little fine-tuning was needed. How many years did Iyanya spend at project fame that is more than the period MayD spent with Psquare? Did iyanya still go to his coaches after the contest? MayD needs not to go back to the over-rated twins again, he has got enough from them.Only a failure will remain in the same class at new session. He can go it alone with Akon guiding him. Get ma point.

As for cash flow video, if you said the video was off the mark. Then, i need to buy you new eye-glasses. Stop wearing aba-made. The chopper thingy was also used in award-winning video,Starship by nikki, so cut the crap. Dbanj is known for shooting best videos since way-back and has not let-down. After akon, mayd and Rozay helped them out they lost ideas and stole Timaya's song to bring out wack alingo crap. Now they are back in the states looking for who to collabo with again. Don't forget they once said they did nt need foreign artiste to collab with before going international. confused fellow. MayD is already doing it without them.

WHY DO YOU HATE PSQUARE , DID THEY SNATCH YOUR GIRLFRIEND ?

2 Likes

Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by safarigirl(f): 11:10pm On Jan 08, 2013
truelove.com:

WHY DO YOU HATE PSQUARE , DID THEY SNATCH YOUR GIRLFRIEND ?
why are you asking a question with an obvious answer? Of course they did.
Ogugua you baned me. Not fair!

1 Like

Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by airmark(m): 12:50am On Jan 09, 2013
safarigirl: why are you asking a question with an obvious answer? Of course they did.

Ofcourse, dont mind that dude. Thank God you are back with me. What God has joined together, no psquare or ogugua can put asunder. wink
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by truelovecom: 1:18am On Jan 09, 2013
safarigirl: why are you asking a question with an obvious answer? Of course they did.
airmark:

Ofcourse, dont mind that dude. Thank God you are back with me. What God has joined together, no psquare or ogugua can put asunder. wink

LOL , YOU GUYS ARE FUNNY.. KEEP YA LOVE GOING , NO SEND OGUGUA
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by safarigirl(f): 8:09am On Jan 09, 2013
airmark:

Ofcourse, dont mind that dude. Thank God you are back with me. What NL has joined together, no psquare or ogugua can put asunder. wink
how you dey?
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by alleviate2002us(m): 8:11am On Jan 09, 2013
safarigirl:

I see you...
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 09, 2013
[size=13pt]Weren't you warned? Anyway, there's a chat room now. Don't further derail the thread please.[/size]
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by safarigirl(f): 9:06am On Jan 09, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Weren't you warned? Anyway, there's a chat room now. Don't further derail the thread please.[/size]
There is? Where?
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by safarigirl(f): 9:07am On Jan 09, 2013
alleviate2002us:

I see you...
let's not derail the thread, lest we risk a ban
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by airmark(m): 1:28pm On Jan 09, 2013
safarigirl: how you dey?

Fine, listening to Gat high by MayD.

ogugua88: [size=13pt]Weren't you warned? Anyway, there's a chat room now. Don't further derail the thread please.[/size]

Ok. Ogugua, what's your opinion on Psquare and MayD's imbroglio?
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by safarigirl(f): 3:00pm On Jan 09, 2013
airmark:

cool, checked Youtube this morning, Alingo's got 1.62 million views (20,000 more than last night), Cashflow? Still tryna reach 200k, buh hey, it's gat like 2 more weeks to break Alingo's record of a million in under a month. ;-)
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by safarigirl(f): 3:02pm On Jan 09, 2013
airmark:

Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 09, 2013
airmark: Fine, listening to Gat high by MayD.

[size=13pt]I just listen to good music lol. I like them both.[/size]
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by truelovecom: 9:06am On Jan 10, 2013

Your too harsh. Take it easy, abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ini Edo In Bed With No Makeup On / #bbnaija: Nigerian Celebrities React To Teddy A’s Eviction / Bambam Gives Teddy-A Guitar As Birthday Gift, Poses With His Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.