Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar (33369 Views)

Paul Okoye Shares A Pic Of P-Square Performing In Hilarious Costumes Way Back / Mariah Carey Performing In Lagos (Pictures) / Mary J Blige Performing In Nigeria (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by bigfat01: 10:23pm On Jan 02, 2013
[size=15pt]GOD KNOWS BEST [/size]
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by Libkid(m): 10:23pm On Jan 02, 2013
Lagos_Boi:

wetin naa? take am easy, anybody fit do mistake.
which kain mistake go make u treat ur personal pesin as an outsider because of moni

1 Like

Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by DaLover(m): 10:23pm On Jan 02, 2013

However, another reliable source said that "When Mayd was put on the list of performing artistes, the organizers didnt know he wasn`t with Square records
anymore.So, Psquare on getting to Calabar, intimated the organizers on the latest development and so they had to drop him at the last minute. When Akon and Psquare performed "chop my money",MayD's part had been yanked off....
been yanked off....

This version is what I feel really happened, Pasquale would not let may d perform with them giving the acrimonious circumstances of the breakup
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 02, 2013
Wetin Psquare they feel like sef? Yeye boys. Mtscheew!

1 Like

Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by TeenageMoney(m): 10:24pm On Jan 02, 2013
timilehin007:

Am suppose to be entitled to my personal opinion, I hates them as a person that's all ofcux I wasn't expecting it to reduce ᵀᴴᴱ rate of ur lackadaisical atittude cux I wasn't talking to you and they are not in anyway ur relative, they don't even know you, they don't know u are dying here for them, they don't even know you exist so ehat's with ᵀᴴᴱ pop-nosing..?

Keep hates ing them, they keep choping their money... Gbam

Lol
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by Dfrenzy(m): 10:24pm On Jan 02, 2013
cry word of advice, MayD. Get illuminated.
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by 1000COMPUTERZ(m): 10:25pm On Jan 02, 2013
.....................with 6'' or 9'' ?
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by free13: 10:26pm On Jan 02, 2013
Why is May D trying to blackmail p-square?
The song belongs to p-square, so why is he begging to perform on p-square's track?
I thought he was a big boy. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 02, 2013
Techwriter: MayD never try to Outshine the Masters is an innocent advice written in the 48 laws of Power. Go and humble yourself and ask 4 forgiveness who is right notwithstanding
till which life-time? Or na 4 heaven him go gain independence?
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by abdulkayus(m): 10:28pm On Jan 02, 2013
Hmmmm. It seem pride is gettin into p square head.
Dey are still keepin wat seperate to be secret. Dis dudes shld grow up and stop behavin lyk kids abeg.
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by ignis: 10:33pm On Jan 02, 2013
berem: Wetin Psquare they feel like sef? Yeye boys. Mtscheew!
Please stop insulting mu uncle.
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by TeenageMoney(m): 10:34pm On Jan 02, 2013
However, another reliable source said that "When Mayd was put on the list of performing artistes, the organizers didnt know he wasn`t with Square records anymore.So, Psquare on getting to Calabar, intimated the organizers on the latest development and so they had to drop him at the last minute.

All these illitrrates wey full nairaland... Una no read this Paragraph

Hw will P Square allow Him To Follow Them When He Is No Longer a part of them

"If You Are Not For Us, Certainly, You Are Against Us"

Abi Na Topic una Read Begin Drop Uneducated Replios

7 Likes

Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by avalontony(m): 10:35pm On Jan 02, 2013
i go ask my grand mama for advice
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by Abrantie: 10:36pm On Jan 02, 2013
This "Chop My Money" trash is already old and so is the Square heads.

Azonto is in, so I'd advice May D to come up with a bangin Azonto tune and leave the stvpid Okoyes alone.

1 Like

Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by Shaw007(m): 10:39pm On Jan 02, 2013
But i still cannot comprehend How duLL,FOOL-ish and Unthinking some people(that is if they are actually humans) can Get . . .did you see anywhere in the post it was said that May-d was begging to be incLuded in the show Much Less their song!!!

He did not even Know that he was going there as part of the p'square crew,a mistake which naturally wouLd be on the Neck of the organizers

And Now that said,since it was their(p'sqaure's) song,and we do not have any idea about the circumstances of their break-up(which would be a Lot more important than we think,Given some thoughts)
we very much cannot justify or downpLay what they did.....

But one thing i know for sure,ActIOn and reaction are constantLy reLative,an action mereLy brings into actualization of what is meant to be.

and all these Mr.may-d is facing might just be for the greater GOod,God knows best man. . .God knOws best!!!

6 Likes

Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 02, 2013
That doesn't seem right at all. Seems rather petty on the part of P Square. . . Then again, one shouldn't be too quick to judge. We don't know what May D might have done to incur their wrath in the first place. In addition to business/contractual issues, who knows whether he betrayed them somehow while still under their tutelage. It's never wise to arrive at conclusions on these matters without having the details of what transpired between the warring parties.

In any case, I like May D and his music. I am more than convinced that he has what it takes to make it to the top (and stay there) on his own. He needs to release a new (hot) album ASAP - to cement his position in the industry, post P Square. He is somewhat similar to D'Banj and Durella (in terms of his demeanour and overall musical persona), just that he is FAR more talented and musically sensible than both combined.

3 Likes

Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by phadat(m): 10:49pm On Jan 02, 2013
IF the guy was nt paid his fees well its logical for him to pull out of the show but if his not performing has anything to do with p square ,that's jst too bad and sheer wickedness on their part smh
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by ghettodreamz(m): 10:52pm On Jan 02, 2013
Beef de street full ground berekete. I'm sure MayD can survive all by himself, these guyz need to grow up mehn... No time
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by BrownMC(m): 10:54pm On Jan 02, 2013
Psquare own too much joor must they create beef everywhere they go...am suspecting their ways
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by Reyspin(m): 10:56pm On Jan 02, 2013
Omo see intimidation!!! Choi to sabi blow grammar good oo
DANILSA:
BROS NO FIGHT ME NAA< NA PLAY I DE PLAY> OYA COME MAKE WE DANCE TONTO SONG grin grin grin
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by ghettodreamz(m): 10:56pm On Jan 02, 2013
ignis:
Please stop insulting mu uncle.

Peter n Paul are ur uncles & you de here de spew Your life need divine encounter receive it, in Jesus name, amen.

1 Like

Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by ghettodreamz(m): 10:57pm On Jan 02, 2013
free13:

lost soul.
Your future is very bleak and there is no hope for you.

Na waoooo. See insult grin that's too much, don't you think
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by abysirius(m): 10:58pm On Jan 02, 2013
Chinwem:

What a pity. Best part of the whole song if you ask me. Don't let them get to you MayD.....keep your head up.

Exactly, that was d best part of the song. Passan!!!
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 02, 2013
No one can really tell what mayD did wrong, prolly overstepped his bounds, but psquare really do carry grudges a bit too much.
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by TeenageMoney(m): 11:01pm On Jan 02, 2013
Shaw007: But i still cannot comprehend How duLL,FOOL-ish and Unthinking some people(that is if they are actually humans) can Get . . .did you see anywhere in the post it was said that May-d was begging to be incLuded in the show Much Less their song!!!

He did not even Know that he was going there as part of the p'square crew,a mistake which naturally wouLd be on the Neck of the organizers

And Now that said,since it was their(p'sqaure's) song,and we do not have any idea about the circumstances of their break-up(which would be a Lot more important than we think,Given some thoughts)

But one thing i know for sure,ActIOn and reaction are constantLy reLative,an action mereLy brings into actualization of what is meant to be.

and all these Mr.may-d is facing might just be for the greater GOod,God knows best man. . .God knOws best!!!

Na U foolish Pass.... Hw He No go Know He Be Dondi

If u actually read the post, they were all in the same flight...
Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by ideylaff: 11:03pm On Jan 02, 2013
Ayomax: I think P-square are taking this too far. they need to grow up jawe esp tht Peter.

Spot on .... my broda, eve afta Don Jazzy /dbanj Mo HITs split

Don Jazzy still did d house version of Oliver Twist fror Uk release for Dbanjs naow... wetin dey do Pskwa sef.... 2 much money or
their yes sir/yess boss they are doing 4 Akon all over. Tscwsheewwww

2 Likes

Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by Libkid(m): 11:04pm On Jan 02, 2013
Shaw007: But i still cannot comprehend How duLL,FOOL-ish and Unthinking some people(that is if they are actually humans) can Get . . .did you see anywhere in the post it was said that May-d was begging to be incLuded in the show Much Less their song!!!

u are on point bro.p-square were afraid wat d outcome would b lyk wen may d will trill the fans with ilejo and u gat me high.believe me without may d dat chop my money and do as i do would have bin a wack.abeg dat guy voice and tiwa savage na real argh*faints*

3 Likes

Re: P-Square Block May D from Performing in Calabar by gbadexy(m): 11:04pm On Jan 02, 2013
Even if May d wasn't paid fully, he wouldn't pass up an opportunity to perform alongside akon.
People generally feel for perceived underdogs and even though no one knows the circumstance that lead to their fallout, fans would generally side with may d because p-square are bigger stars.
These dudes need to know how to do damage control so as to always be in good books of their fans.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Wows In Pink Body-hugging Dress / Cruz, Vandora's Boyfriend Lavishes Her With Encomium / Mary Remmy-Njoku And Husband Welcome Daughter (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.