Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1614 Views)

Help A Confused Sister Ooo / Straight From The Heart Of A Confused Fellow / From A Confused Heart: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by cinammon(f): 10:16pm On Jan 02, 2013
Re: . by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 02, 2013
OP so u want the guy to leave his job cos u always wants him around? Na wa o!!!
Re: . by Uwakuwak(f): 10:43pm On Jan 02, 2013
your grammer too much my dear, why not concentrate on ur studies why you do the boy friend and the girl friend stuff. or did u need an interpreter to tell u that the man is a busy man?
Re: . by Sapphire86(f): 10:49pm On Jan 02, 2013
Babe I honestly get where ur coming 4m. D problem wit datin sum1 older is dat dey ve outgrown their youth n are more settled on making sumthing out of their lives, it doesn't mean he loves u any less. Does he ve a fault in it? Yes cuz a relationship works only if both parties r willing 2 put in d work. Mark Zurkerberg is crazy f*ckin busy but he still takes tym 4 his wife. U need 2 learn hw relationship works btw older n younger generation but mostly importantly both of u need 2 compromise.
I really feel he loves u so pls dt make any hasty decision cuz ur a dating a MAN and not a boy!
Negotiate; ask 4 6hrs or a day in a wk where its just going 2 b d 2 of u. No calls, txts or BBMing and make most of that tym.
Goodluck girl

1 Like

Re: . by mecussey(m): 10:58pm On Jan 02, 2013
I wonder why girls want both the attention and the money at once. Truth is that been busy is a sacrifice to to getting money, you can hardly compromise the two
Re: . by olumaxi(m): 11:53pm On Jan 02, 2013
It stil reminds me dat women dont knw wat they want..i think d issue had bin discusd on dis section..go search 4 it(wat do women really want,money or attentn?)
Re: . by cinammon(f): 2:21am On Jan 03, 2013
Re: . by yorke1: 2:56am On Jan 03, 2013
Simply go and date a jobless guy that have the whole time to himself and maybe u would be happy being around him 24/7. You need to understand the nature of his job here. A bank manager is always busy and hardly have time for frivolities. He is always on his toes(working under intense pressure). Now what do you want? If it is his money, you may likely get it. But his attention? Forget it! You will hardly get it. So you need to get yourself busy as well probably going to Ojuelegba under bridge to get some novels to read.
Re: . by Leysco(m): 3:02am On Jan 03, 2013
Op, if he is a guy that can't afford to buy those gifts and give you money, you will not be serious with him
Re: . by sugarbuns(f): 3:20am On Jan 03, 2013
Try and get him to compromise, don't try to change him because dat's who he is a buzy man. Don't always complain cus dat's nagging; a man who gets back from d office tired will definitely hate dat. Goodluck and don't throw him away...
Re: . by Nobody: 4:58am On Jan 03, 2013
dump him.

smiley that will make you happy..
Re: . by Mynd44: 5:04am On Jan 03, 2013
I don't get this.

*You say you love him but the fact that he is always busy puts you off and so you don't think the relationship can lead anywhere.

*You have talked to him about and he does not change. T

*The situation is making you unhappy hence

why not just end it and go for someone younger or someone with a lot less busy schedule. You have seen these points and they make you uncomfortable so walk away cos I don't see this going anywhere. You will just end up nagging and being bitter

2 Likes

Re: . by cinammon(f): 6:00am On Jan 03, 2013
ik121: Ur pic doesn't say u luk 21
it says u luk 41
na juju u do wey mek d banker propose 2 u midget sef grin grin grin cos i cnt marri a short wugly old woman lyk u. Lol
WARNING:
@ALL OLOFOFO NAIRALAND HATERS, GET OFF MY BACK

Looool,this set of people again in 2013...tsk,u r really bitter o..may d gud lord comfort ur soul..
SEEN cool
NOTICED cheesy
IGNORED lipsrsealed cheesy

1 Like

Re: . by yorke1: 7:02am On Jan 03, 2013
ik121: Babe no vex o! V sn ur profile pic nd i regret 2 say dat u wor wor no be small, u even short sef. 4feet in height! Dats y ur banker frend doesnt call.
grin grin grin grin gringrin
WUGLY-WANNA-MARRY-BANKER.
Ugly ko, wugly ni.

This is uncalled for! Try grow small brain so dat u go get sense small. This is 2013 dude! A word enuf for d wise.
Re: . by peteafrik88(m): 5:52am On Jan 04, 2013
Sapphire86: Babe I honestly get where ur coming 4m. D problem wit datin sum1 older is dat dey ve outgrown their youth n are more settled on making sumthing out of their lives, it doesn't mean he loves u any less. Does he ve a fault in it? Yes cuz a relationship works only if both parties r willing 2 put in d work. Mark Zurkerberg is crazy f*ckin busy but he still takes tym 4 his wife. U need 2 learn hw relationship works btw older n younger generation but mostly importantly both of u need 2 compromise.
I really feel he loves u so pls dt make any hasty decision cuz ur a dating a MAN and not a boy!
Negotiate; ask 4 6hrs or a day in a wk where its just going 2 b d 2 of u. No calls, txts or BBMing and make most of that tym.
Goodluck girl

I totally agree with her on this one, dearie...
Re: . by nlofficial(m): 5:57am On Jan 04, 2013
I don't know why you girls fail to get the message of this attention thingy. The man has proved himself at churning out time to be with you. Which obviously should tell your common sense that, this is a man that will always wanna be with me when he has the time. There is time for everything! Life is not a cinch! So you don't expect him to leave his job.
Re: . by KINGwax(m): 6:21am On Jan 04, 2013
Dear OP? Allow me congratuulate u for ny avin a deciever, and avin being lucky. The truth is, as u said, ur happiness matters, wot abt him?
Pls, undstnd dt d man needs his job, plus he's the manager. I hope u undstnd wot responsibility he faces? Pls, i'll like to b specially invited to ur weddin, i'll love to see u both make it there. Be his happiness, love him, allow him love his job cos dt's a joy of a man. Make a sacrifice and let him undstnd how u feel. u shld b proud of him. He needs u more. He needs a wife dt will make his children undstnd y he's not much available, he needs a wife dt'll show him he's loved.
Biliv me, am already a fan of ur man. The one who faves his job at 35, being single and yet fallin in love a 100%.
Pls he needs help, be his angel.

(1) (Reply)

Your Advce For A Guy Who Is Madly In Love With Hiv-patient / Why Are Girls Such Hypocrites In Today's Society / *wedding Take Away* Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.