Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Your Advce For A Guy Who Is Madly In Love With Hiv-patient - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Advce For A Guy Who Is Madly In Love With Hiv-patient (1617 Views)

She Is Madly In Love With Me But She Has A Daughter. Pls Advice / 11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You / 5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Advce For A Guy Who Is Madly In Love With Hiv-patient by omiobo: 11:22am On Jan 06, 2013
Pls,Your advice.
Re: Your Advce For A Guy Who Is Madly In Love With Hiv-patient by AbdulAdam56(m): 11:26am On Jan 06, 2013
U should try nd be positive,so u guys can be the 2gether
Re: Your Advce For A Guy Who Is Madly In Love With Hiv-patient by adiona(f): 11:28am On Jan 06, 2013
Laffinº˚˚°º≈witº˚˚°º≈ cuteº˚˚°º Swagº˚˚°º
Re: Your Advce For A Guy Who Is Madly In Love With Hiv-patient by omiobo: 11:30am On Jan 06, 2013
Abdul Adam56: U should try nd be positive,so u guys can be the 2gether

Lol! Afterall,love conquers all things.
Re: Your Advce For A Guy Who Is Madly In Love With Hiv-patient by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 06, 2013
What are you waiting for?
Throw caution and con.dom to the wind and get down to it..enjoyyyy..
No be person give am hiv?if you luf her,you should graciously share her experience.
Re: Your Advce For A Guy Who Is Madly In Love With Hiv-patient by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 06, 2013
Abdul Adam56: U should try nd be positive,so u guys can be the 2gether

No pun intended, right?

1 Like

Re: Your Advce For A Guy Who Is Madly In Love With Hiv-patient by Caseless: 12:42pm On Jan 06, 2013
omiobo: Pls,Your advice.
omiobo, are u the guy in love with person living with HIV?
Re: Your Advce For A Guy Who Is Madly In Love With Hiv-patient by omiobo: 12:47pm On Jan 06, 2013
caseless: omiobo, are u the guy in love with person living with HIV?

No! But I don't think it's a crime to fall in love with person living with HIV. If love cures a wounded heart,it can also cure a HIV patient.
Don't you think?
Re: Your Advce For A Guy Who Is Madly In Love With Hiv-patient by bendazum: 1:14pm On Jan 06, 2013
omiobo:

No! But I don't think it's a crime to fall in love with person living with HIV. If love cures a wounded heart,it can also cure a HIV patient.
Don't you think?

Carry on.
You're an adult. (I hope so)
And Sane too.(I doubt so!)
Re: Your Advce For A Guy Who Is Madly In Love With Hiv-patient by omiobo: 1:38pm On Jan 06, 2013
bendazum:

Carry on.
You're an adult. (I hope so)
And Sane too.(I doubt so!)

gringringringringrin so love no reach that side. Ok o! This tells me all men are hypocrites,and love doesn't exist.
Re: Your Advce For A Guy Who Is Madly In Love With Hiv-patient by clerkkent: 2:39pm On Jan 06, 2013
Go for HIV/Aids counselling session. i think that will help shocked
Re: Your Advce For A Guy Who Is Madly In Love With Hiv-patient by Flashaldrin(m): 3:33pm On Jan 06, 2013
As far as i know, plwhiv are perfectly normal. And as far you are careful you both can have normal married lives with negative children.
Stop the stigma, people.

1 Like

Re: Your Advce For A Guy Who Is Madly In Love With Hiv-patient by Caseless: 3:36pm On Jan 06, 2013
omiobo:

Don't you think?
u are right! O'cos, u knw elders will react to such woman. I cant really say if i can marry PLWHIV, but it is goin to be a tough decision to make for the guy in question.
Re: Your Advce For A Guy Who Is Madly In Love With Hiv-patient by Caseless: 3:39pm On Jan 06, 2013
omiobo:

gringringringringrin so love no reach that side. Ok o! This tells me all men are hypocrites,and love doesn't exist.
hmmmmmm.....love ke, for this material world? Come with what they need, u'd be loved and if u dont, ur arse will be kicked out mehn.
Re: Your Advce For A Guy Who Is Madly In Love With Hiv-patient by omiobo: 3:51pm On Jan 06, 2013
caseless: hmmmmmm.....love ke, for this material world? Come with what they need, u'd be loved and if u dont, ur arse will be kicked out mehn.
So love has principles?
Re: Your Advce For A Guy Who Is Madly In Love With Hiv-patient by Caseless: 4:20pm On Jan 06, 2013
omiobo:
So love has principle?
o'cos, it does. I have jst stated one in my post.
Re: Your Advce For A Guy Who Is Madly In Love With Hiv-patient by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 06, 2013
If the guy truly loves the lady, he can marry her, and his chance of getting infected thru s.ex is very low as a guy, compared to a situation where it is the guy who is infected, and thereby, the chance of d lady getting infected is higher. For them to procreate, d viral load of the disease in d woman's body can be reduced through medications so the guy wont get infected during s.ex (more succesful in cases of HIV1). If d guy is not willing to take risks, they can go for artificial insemination to procreate and use protection during s.ex. Mother to Child transmitn can also be prevented thru drugs

1 Like

Re: Your Advce For A Guy Who Is Madly In Love With Hiv-patient by omiobo: 7:44pm On Jan 06, 2013
Bolushalom: If the guy truly loves the lady, he can marry her, and his chance of getting infected thru s.ex is very low as a guy, compared to a situation where it is the guy who is infected, and thereby, the chance of d lady getting infected is higher. For them to procreate, d viral load of the disease in d woman's body can be reduced through medications so the guy wont get infected during s.ex (more succesful in cases of HIV1). If d guy is not willing to take risks, they can go for artificial insemination to procreate and use protection during s.ex. Mother to Child transmitn can also be prevented thru drugs

Good advice! I know there must be a way to manage the relationship.
Re: Your Advce For A Guy Who Is Madly In Love With Hiv-patient by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 06, 2013
omiobo:

Good advice! I know there must be a way to manage the relationship.
smiley
Re: Your Advce For A Guy Who Is Madly In Love With Hiv-patient by UjSizzle(f): 7:46pm On Jan 06, 2013
Be loaded wth lots of cash for all those meds.
Re: Your Advce For A Guy Who Is Madly In Love With Hiv-patient by Idowuogbo(f): 7:48pm On Jan 06, 2013
adiona: Laffinº˚˚°º≈witº˚˚°º≈ cuteº˚˚°º Swagº˚˚°º
Wots funny? undecided
Re: Your Advce For A Guy Who Is Madly In Love With Hiv-patient by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 06, 2013
uj_sizzle: Be loaded wth lots of cash for all those meds.
medications for HIV maintenance are free especially in govt hospitals, the only expensive thing there is d artificial insemination
Re: Your Advce For A Guy Who Is Madly In Love With Hiv-patient by omiobo: 8:13pm On Jan 06, 2013
Bolushalom:
medications for HIV maintenance are free especially in govt hospitals, the only expensive thing there is d artificial insemination

Pls ignore my pmgrin
Can you fall in love with a HIV patient?
Re: Your Advce For A Guy Who Is Madly In Love With Hiv-patient by omiobo: 8:14pm On Jan 06, 2013
Bolushalom:
Re: Your Advce For A Guy Who Is Madly In Love With Hiv-patient by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 06, 2013
omiobo:

Pls ignore my pmgrin
Can you fall in love with a HIV patient?
Yes, there is a possibility...
Re: Your Advce For A Guy Who Is Madly In Love With Hiv-patient by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 06, 2013
But d fact dat d person is HIV Positive wouldnt be d reason for falling in love, depends on if ill love him if he wasnt HIV positive
Re: Your Advce For A Guy Who Is Madly In Love With Hiv-patient by omiobo: 9:04pm On Jan 06, 2013
Bolushalom: Yes, there is a possibility...

Hunh! For you to share that info, I believe you. You are one in a million.
Bolushalom,I love your name.
Re: Your Advce For A Guy Who Is Madly In Love With Hiv-patient by omiobo: 9:05pm On Jan 06, 2013
Bolushalom: Yes, there is a possibility...
Re: Your Advce For A Guy Who Is Madly In Love With Hiv-patient by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 06, 2013
omiobo:

Hunh! For you to share that info, I believe you. You are one in a million.
Bolushalom,I love your name.
Lol, Thanks cheesy
Re: Your Advce For A Guy Who Is Madly In Love With Hiv-patient by omiobo: 9:38pm On Jan 06, 2013
Bolushalom:
Lol, Thanks cheesy
cheesycheesycheesygringrin I can't believe I made someone smile.
Re: Your Advce For A Guy Who Is Madly In Love With Hiv-patient by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 12, 2013
sunre oo. majokun majekolo
Re: Your Advce For A Guy Who Is Madly In Love With Hiv-patient by Meegadough: 10:10pm On Jan 12, 2013
Juju at work.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Would A Lady Ask A Guy About His Genotype? / Pls Help! My Girlfriend Is On Nairaland. / 3 Married Men Want Me As Wife!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.