Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,563 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

11 Lines Guys Use To Get Sex From ladies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11 Lines Guys Use To Get Sex From ladies (17804 Views)

#HarmattanPickUpLines:Funny Pick Up Lines Guys Are Using For Ladies On Harmattan / 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties / Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Lines Guys Use To Get Sex From ladies by CzarChris(m): 6:39pm On Jan 03, 2013
well they all work. Been there done that. But the mood or situation determines which to use.
@girls shouting fishbrain, the most common one here works on them so quit the forming.
@op you the craze o, who send you message, ehh. Come the expose us here ehh. Well, no matter, man must shine congo
Re: 11 Lines Guys Use To Get Sex From ladies by seedord247(m): 6:58pm On Jan 03, 2013
Just Drop the cash on The table and see what will happpen. grin
Re: 11 Lines Guys Use To Get Sex From ladies by hoodboy(m): 7:32pm On Jan 03, 2013
I'm guilty of number 11

1 Like

Re: 11 Lines Guys Use To Get Sex From ladies by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 03, 2013
nikkyshyne: I am so familiar with 1,2,4,5,9.

My virgin friend who is bent on getting married a virgin told me her bf said if she doesn't have sex before she turns 27\30 her hymen will disappear.

I didn't know when I laughed enter gutter. Lol
Hahahahaha, omfg. That guy is se[i]x[/i]ually frustated
Re: 11 Lines Guys Use To Get Sex From ladies by ayena: 9:33pm On Jan 03, 2013
all points and posts are so true< dependg on d angle u look @ it
Re: 11 Lines Guys Use To Get Sex From ladies by AdeniyiA(m): 9:33pm On Jan 03, 2013
moreeni: Oh gosh, how time flies. So guys haven't step up their games as far as getting laid is concerned? Seen these all.
as if the 'thing' has changed
or stepped up
Re: 11 Lines Guys Use To Get Sex From ladies by Laitesmart(m): 9:44pm On Jan 03, 2013
Mynd_44:
What?
Na fear i dey fear u!
Re: 11 Lines Guys Use To Get Sex From ladies by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 03, 2013
tongue[/color]
fresh_dude: Ok, I'm guilty of 7, 8, 10 and 11. coolOk, I'm guilty of 7, 8, 10 and 11.
[color=#006600]
fresh_dude: Ok, I'm guilty of 7, 8, 10 and 11. coolOk, I'm guilty of 7, 8, 10 and 11.
Re: 11 Lines Guys Use To Get Sex From ladies by daryoor(m): 1:52am On Jan 04, 2013
barney stinson told me that: ''the longer the you wait to make your move on a chick the less likelier yr chances of sleepin with her''.
Re: 11 Lines Guys Use To Get Sex From ladies by Nobody: 2:17am On Jan 04, 2013
Lame lines don't really work on a 21st century Girl,what I do is having invited the girl over just start teasing and touching she may be Like stop,notice the way she says the stop if it is in a violent way..dude u aint getting laid,but if says it in a medium tone,don't give up she just need to get horney try seducing her like"lemme see ur gstrings deep ur hand into it she may try to hold u out but don't stop deep ur hand boy!,note- by touching the laps she gets hornier talkless of touching the main thang also squEeze ha breeast till she gets weak note breeasts re also vital weakining spots so squezze dem till she stop struggling wif u,wif d stop stop stop and all dat bull shiit she would finally give in then u can do,I ve used this Technique on many girls.
Re: 11 Lines Guys Use To Get Sex From ladies by nlofficial(m): 6:05am On Jan 04, 2013
That's the problem with Nigerian girls. Where they see sex as one side affair and their pussi.es as their lives.

You don't need to say anything to her, sex should be enjoyed by both parties. I can't even stand it, Beg? Shyt!
Re: 11 Lines Guys Use To Get Sex From ladies by kalufelix(m): 7:34am On Jan 04, 2013
osinachukwu: Lame lines don't really work on a 21st century Girl,what I do is having invited the girl over just start teasing and touching she may be Like stop,notice the way she says the stop if it is in a violent way..dude u aint getting laid,but if says it in a medium tone,don't give up she just need to get horney try seducing her like"lemme see ur gstrings deep ur hand into it she may try to hold u out but don't stop deep ur hand boy!,note- by touching the laps she gets hornier talkless of touching the main thang also squEeze ha breeast till she gets weak note breeasts re also vital weakining spots so squezze dem till she stop struggling wif u,wif d stop stop stop and all dat bull shiit she would finally give in then u can do,I ve used this Technique on many girls.
bros ah dey hail
Re: 11 Lines Guys Use To Get Sex From ladies by Laitesmart(m): 8:31am On Jan 04, 2013
osinachukwu: Lame lines don't really work on a 21st century Girl,what I do is having invited the girl over just start teasing and touching she may be Like stop,notice the way she says the stop if it is in a violent way..dude u aint getting laid,but if says it in a medium tone,don't give up she just need to get horney try seducing her like"lemme see ur gstrings deep ur hand into it she may try to hold u out but don't stop deep ur hand boy!,note- by touching the laps she gets hornier talkless of touching the main thang also squEeze ha breeast till she gets weak note breeasts re also vital weakining spots so squezze dem till she stop struggling wif u,wif d stop stop stop and all dat bull shiit she would finally give in then u can do,I ve used this Technique on many girls.
Guess you are right. No wonderz females are d weaker sex.
Re: 11 Lines Guys Use To Get Sex From ladies by dmcdad: 9:53am On Jan 04, 2013
Czar-Chris:
well they all work. Been there done that. But the mood or situation determines which to use.
@girls shouting fishbrain, the most common one here works on them so quit the forming.
@op you the craze o, who send you message, ehh. Come the expose us here ehh. Well, no matter, man must shine congo

Lol... Badt guy
Re: 11 Lines Guys Use To Get Sex From ladies by dmcdad: 9:54am On Jan 04, 2013
hoodboy: I'm guilty of number 11

Ahan! na court we dey? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 11 Lines Guys Use To Get Sex From ladies by dmcdad: 9:55am On Jan 04, 2013
daryoor: barney stinson told me that: ''the longer the you wait to make your move on a chick the less likelier yr chances of sleepin with her''.

You are right....
Re: 11 Lines Guys Use To Get Sex From ladies by dmcdad: 9:56am On Jan 04, 2013
nl.official:
That's the problem with Nigerian girls. Where they see sex as one side affair and their pussi.es as their lives.

You don't need to say anything to her, sex should be enjoyed by both parties. I can't even stand it, Beg? Shyt!

And na them dey enjoy am pass ooooo. Come here come dey form one thing wey I no know.....
Re: 11 Lines Guys Use To Get Sex From ladies by dmcdad: 9:58am On Jan 04, 2013

You are right bruv... I guess this works like magic too owing to their weak nature...
Re: 11 Lines Guys Use To Get Sex From ladies by Kslib(m): 12:22pm On Jan 04, 2013
One thing i love about girls is that "they can pretend die".. I sure say many guys go don use dumber lines take knack their kpekus,but dem go come online dey pretend...
Dont you just love girls...
Re: 11 Lines Guys Use To Get Sex From ladies by Kslib(m): 12:26pm On Jan 04, 2013
Lawd have mercy!!! Hahahaaahahahahaha!! Laff don finish me oh... See as you dey explain technique.. Some girls mumu sha...
Re: 11 Lines Guys Use To Get Sex From ladies by uwem18: 12:36pm On Jan 04, 2013
don't have a girlfriend to practiced all i have learn from this forum
Re: 11 Lines Guys Use To Get Sex From ladies by eliznkiru: 12:41pm On Jan 04, 2013
it can only work for all those village girls who does not no anything
Re: 11 Lines Guys Use To Get Sex From ladies by dammytex: 2:09pm On Jan 04, 2013
lol at the topic

The fact is; all these points are for first timers (I mean when you want to get a lady laid for the first time).

All your 11 points have worked before. They are working now and they will continue to work after we are gone.

Circumstance, type of girl, nature of girl and her mood will determine which lines to use out of these 11.

But point-11 is a joker. Even Mitchell Obama can fall for point-11 if properly administered.

I can bet it with you that all the ladies fronting "fish-brain" here since, have falling for some or all of these points at one point or the other. That is NL for you. All of us sabi front die grin grin grin grin

But then, there are other points sha ooo
Re: 11 Lines Guys Use To Get Sex From ladies by kalufelix(m): 2:17pm On Jan 04, 2013
eliznkiru: it can only work for all those village girls who does not no anything
okay city gurl we don hear
Re: 11 Lines Guys Use To Get Sex From ladies by DaVinChiSam(m): 2:50pm On Jan 04, 2013
I've used #11 time and time and time again... And it has worked always...

1 Like

Re: 11 Lines Guys Use To Get Sex From ladies by kittykat1(f): 3:29pm On Jan 04, 2013
Dammytex used no 11 on me

1 Like

Re: 11 Lines Guys Use To Get Sex From ladies by dammytex: 3:48pm On Jan 04, 2013
kitty kat: Dammytex used no 11 on me

And.....
Re: 11 Lines Guys Use To Get Sex From ladies by ernal1: 4:34pm On Jan 04, 2013
moreeni: Oh gosh, how time flies. So guys haven't step up their games as far as getting laid is concerned? Seen these all.

U serious?
Re: 11 Lines Guys Use To Get Sex From ladies by phayvoursky(m): 4:48pm On Jan 04, 2013
I must admit, dats me @ numba 11. U just don't knw wen com on u
Re: 11 Lines Guys Use To Get Sex From ladies by Flygeriansteve: 5:35pm On Jan 04, 2013
It's not really about what you say, if she likes you enough to want you to lay her, then you don't have to bother about these
Re: 11 Lines Guys Use To Get Sex From ladies by Flygeriansteve: 5:41pm On Jan 04, 2013
PS: In fact, for pros, it's almost telepathic. Even an appropriate come-hither look in the right environment can do magic words won't produce
Re: 11 Lines Guys Use To Get Sex From ladies by Okworigeorge(m): 6:15pm On Jan 04, 2013
uwem18: don't have a girlfriend to practiced all i have learn from this forum
....lol, u d miss lyk D.I.E

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Viral Photos Of Nigerian Man With Bigger Hips (photos) / My First Day In Ashawo House. And My Observation. / You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.