Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) (85793 Views)

Industrialisation Of Akwa Ibom Is Our Next Phase Of Uncommon Transformation / Stella Oduah Recieves Aviation Stakeholders Award For Uncommon Transformation / Awolowo Is Responsible For The Developments In Today's Western States - Clark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:01am On Jan 05, 2013
Eko Ile: Now let's go beyond this micky mouse single location boju boju roadsthat i can count on my fingers and the result of the same budget with Lagos state.

Where are the projects that really impacts the populace?

Where are the schools?

Where are the hospitals?

Where are the vocational training centers to train and provide skills?

Where are the maternity centers?

Where are the parks and recreational centers?

Where are the housing projects?

You got to be kidding me..

smh....

Eko_OLE, I'll answer the questions above one by one with video evidence before the weekend runs out as I'm busy with work now.

Sent from my NOKIA 3310
Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by Image123(m): 11:05am On Jan 05, 2013
Eko Ile: ^^^^ I still don't go back n forth with NL rif rafs and laptop crews. Find your level with your kind.
you need to visit akwa ibom. anyone who's spent a week in that place, going around, and comes back saying all these either has no conscience or is playing politics.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 05, 2013
Why won't you leave people to enjoy the Akwa Ibom Pictures for goodness sake.

As at the time I left Lagos, none of my co-workers had any of their kids in a public school.
Please rate Fashola for planting flowers, building Toll gates, Ikorodu road

Was also in Akwa Ibom in the last quarter of 2012, the governor is doing wonderfully well. I was smiling all the way from their airport. Only thing lacking is the individual contribution and business opportunity. People in Akwa Ibom should emphasize on investing at home.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by OsunOriginal: 11:09am On Jan 05, 2013
Image123:
have you ever been to akwa ibom? I can bet a No. Lagos state is the smallest state in Nigeria so what are you saying?

You are very very ignorant? What is the population density of Akwa Ibom? How many roads do you have in Uyo compared to the number of roads in Ikeja Local government? How many vehicles ply the roads in Uyo?

The last time I checked, Akwa Ibom state population was 5 million compared to Lagos of 15 million (official) - the true population of Lagos is about 20 million not even adding people that come here daily for business. And you can beging to estimate the number of roads that will be required and number of vehicles on those road.

You fail to understand that population determines every other thing and not the land mass.
Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by thelastPope(m): 11:10am On Jan 05, 2013
ballabriggs:

Mr man close your mouth, private school is dead, LIAR!!! In Rivers there are hundreds of mushroom private schools in PH, in Imo the same thing so stop fooling yourself.

More private schools are springing up to cope with the surge in population. If Jona had not run with N5 trilion, we would have built other states and the pressure on Lagos will be reduced.

All those 'Greater Tomorrow' for Benin na wetin? Na Public Private Partnership, Ozuomena.

Shouting at the top of your voice won't make what you are saying become truth. Lol. I will repeat it to your dull brain. Private school business in edo state is dead. I didn't say all private schools have shut down. The business is no longer lucrative because the public schools are now standard. Even the USA and UK still have private schools but they are for those who have big money to spend and want extra class for their children. The public schools have all the required facilities. You my friend, are truly dull!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 05, 2013
I remember the governor had plans for a deep sea port. That could really bring in the business especially from the East and North East, as well as parts of Cameron. If he is really serious about those, now that GEJ is on seat is the time to push for them, cause you need some federal transport infrastructure to complement the ports.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by ballabriggs: 11:14am On Jan 05, 2013
KenGali:
Why won't you leave people to enjoy the Akwa Ibom Pictures for goodness sake.

As at the time I left Lagos, none of my co-workers had any of their kids in a public school.
Please rate Fashola for planting flowers, building Toll gates, Ikorodu road

Was also in Akwa Ibom in the last quarter of 2012, the governor is doing wonderfully well. I was smiling all the way from their airport. Only thing lacking is the individual contribution and business opportunity. People in Akwa Ibom should emphasize on investing at home.

How can they have when everybody has left Otuoke to receive free education in Lagos? How can they have with Lagos receiving the bulk of the rural-urban migration crisis? The number of public schools in Lagos is x3 that of Akwa Ibom but it is not still enough, you see the crisis?

There is a population surge that is crippling Lagos and it has to be handled by building other states to stop the high rate of migration.

But how, when Jona and Ngozi done carry N5 trillion run.
Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by ballabriggs: 11:16am On Jan 05, 2013
thelastPope:

Shouting at the top of your voice won't make what you are saying become truth. Lol. I will repeat it to your dull brain. Private school business in edo state is dead. I didn't say all private schools have shut down. The business is no longer lucrative because the public schools are now standard. Even the USA and UK still have private schools but they are for those who have big money to spend and want extra class for their children. The public schools have all the required facilities. You my friend, are truly dull!

lol, it is not dead and it is still thriving, what is the basis of your conclusion? Can you back it up with verifiable data and not the ones you and Oronto Douglas cook up inside the helicopter grin
Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by thelastPope(m): 11:18am On Jan 05, 2013
KenGali: I remember the governor had plans for a deep sea port. That could really bring in the business especially from the East and North East, as well as parts of Cameron. If he is really serious about those, now that GEJ is on seat is the time to push for them, cause you need some federal transport infrastructure to complement the ports.

It is no longer a plan bro. Work has already started on both the port and the link bridge which is about 21 kilometeres, almost twice the length of the third mainland bridge. When completed, it will be the longest bridge in Africa. They are doing it without any support from the FG and no private investor. Awesome stuff!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 05, 2013
ballabriggs:

How can they have when everybody has left Otuoke to receive free education in Lagos? How can they have with Lagos receiving the bulk of the rural-urban migration crisis? The number of public schools in Lagos is x3 that of Akwa Ibom but it is not still enough, you see the crisis?

There is a population surge that is crippling Lagos and it has to be handled by building other states to stop the high rate of migration.

But how, when Jona and Ngozi done carry N5 trillion run.

Lagos is a city built out of the sweat and resources of all Nigerian, so yes people are free to migrate. Am sure you will be welcome to Otuoke or Akwa Ibom if you decide to go there.
What I find rather irritating is how you guys have derailed the beautiful thread on Akwa Ibom just to project Fashola.
Akwa Ibom and Lagos are very different with different problems. If you want to be comparative, note that for decades while resources that should go to Akwa Ibom were used in developing places like Lagos and Abuja. Result is that today Akwa Ibom lacks infrastructure, Lagos and Abuja are facing migration issues due to neglect of other areas. Lagos is also suffering from dilapidating infrastructure.

While Akwa Ibom Governor is doing a good job of solving her states problems. I can not say the same of Fashola, and his accomplice Tinubu.
Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by ballabriggs: 11:22am On Jan 05, 2013
thelastPope:

It is no longer a plan bro. Work has already started on both the port and the link bridge which is about 21 kilometeres, almost twice the length of the third mainland bridge. When completed, it will be the longest bridge in Africa. They are doing it without any support from the FG and no private investor. Awesome stuff!

Good for them, let them build it at least all the witches and wizards wey from Eket run to Eko can leave and reduce the pressure on the state.

BTW we never begin use Onitsha port O, Warri port dey there, PH port kwanu, how far? Biko wetin we go dey export from this port?

Witches and Wizards again cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by Image123(m): 11:22am On Jan 05, 2013
aribisala0:

Akwa Ibom is not Calabar but they are ONE.

They like to do Houseboy and Cook and are not keen on BMWs
although people have answered you well, let me add that you need to do yourself the favour of visiting akwa ibom. By the way, I'm not from there. what you're saying is history, come out of the doldrums into the present. I'm aware of the FACT of free and compulsory education up to o'levels in the state. The government buys the waec forms. Apart from that are juicy scholarship opportunities including studying medicine and aviation in Europe. There has been great efforts to bring all state indigenes back home, educate them and train them. You can't just take a little child out to the park anyhow with intent to make them househelp elsewhere, they are now more conscious and enlightened. Their government schools are enviable places to work, they are trying to get the best hands and heads. You can actually see the effort. some folks are expecting overnight miracle. human development takes time. The future will tell.
Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by ballabriggs: 11:28am On Jan 05, 2013
KenGali:

Lagos is a city built out of the sweat and resources of all Nigerian, so yes people are free to migrate. Am sure you will be welcome to Otuoke or Akwa Ibom if you decide to go there.
What I find rather irritating is how you guys have derailed the beautiful thread on Akwa Ibom just to project Fashola.
Akwa Ibom and Lagos are very different with different problems. If you want to be comparative, note that for decades while resources that should go to Akwa Ibom were used in developing places like Lagos and Abuja. Result is that today Akwa Ibom lacks infrastructure, Lagos and Abuja are facing migration issues due to neglect of other areas. Lagos is also suffering from dilapidating infrastructure.

While Akwa Ibom Governor is doing a good job of solving her states problems. I can not say the same of Fashola, and his accomplice Tinubu.

We are comparing because they are not doing enough to help reduce the surge in Lagos' population. Lagos has its projects but it is overwhelmed by the fast rising population. It has worked on over 5000 classroom blocks but it still has many more to do. And please spare us that tale of neglect. Ever since the Capital has been moved to Abuja in the early 1990s, Lagos has received very little attention from the center.

Why then should we not compare?
Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 05, 2013
ballabriggs:

We are comparing because they are not doing enough to help reduce the surge in Lagos' population. Why then should we not compare?
Why should that be their job?
Did anyone consult them, when Lagos was being made the center of everything?
Who asked them before the revenue allocation was skewed to the control of federal government?
Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 05, 2013
Ever, but everything that Lagos is today was due to it being the capital. including its current population problems.
Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by thelastPope(m): 11:33am On Jan 05, 2013
ballabriggs:

We are comparing because they are not doing enough to help reduce the surge in Lagos' population. Lagos has it's project but it is overwhelmed by the fast rising population. And please spare us that tale of neglect. Ever since the Capital has been moved to Abuja in the early 1990s, Lagos has received very little attention from the center.

Why then should we not compare?

Seriously, what is your academic qualification? The resources that would have built Akwa Ibom and Bayelsa was used to build Lagos and you are talking about migration? You are not a serious chap!
Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by Image123(m): 11:39am On Jan 05, 2013
OsunOriginal:

You are very very ignorant? What is the population density of Akwa Ibom? How many roads do you have in Uyo compared to the number of roads in Ikeja Local government? How many vehicles ply the roads in Uyo?

The last time I checked, Akwa Ibom state population was 5 million compared to Lagos of 15 million (official) - the true population of Lagos is about 20 million not even adding people that come here daily for business. And you can beging to estimate the number of roads that will be required and number of vehicles on those road.

You fail to understand that population determines every other thing and not the land mass.

take it easy on your blood pressure. I'm not doing any state comparison of state 1 is better than state 2. The fact is that akwa ibom is bigger than Lagos in landmass or area. It's simple logic that you need to build more roads in the bigger as it will contain more. The number of yards for an adults cloth is bigger than the number of yards for small baby Lagos. Plus, the roads in akwa ibom are better, cleaner and bigger than most Lagos roads.
it is very obvious that you've never been to akwa ibom. asking how many cars ply uyo. The untarred road network in the rural parts of akwa ibom are better than many roads in the south west. I am from the south west.
Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by ballabriggs: 11:40am On Jan 05, 2013
thelastPope:

Seriously, what is your academic qualification? The resources that would have built Akwa Ibom and Bayelsa was used to build Lagos and you are talking about migration? You are not a serious chap!

Since 1992, 20 years ago, what has Lagos received from the center apart from Ogunlewe and FERMA beating people up to take control of "Federal roads"? Most of that which was earlier built has been eroded due to the pressure on the state. What Fash has concentrated on is rebuilding that which has been depleted over the years and he is doing even with the constraints from those running from Otuoke to Alagomeji.

Why? Because Jona and Ngozi done carry N5 trilion run.
Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by aribisala0(m): 11:47am On Jan 05, 2013
Image123:
although people have answered you well, let me add that you need to do yourself the favour of visiting akwa ibom. By the way, I'm not from there. what you're saying is history, come out of the doldrums into the present. I'm aware of the FACT of free and compulsory education up to o'levels in the state. The government buys the waec forms. Apart from that are juicy scholarship opportunities including studying medicine and aviation in Europe. There has been great efforts to bring all state indigenes back home, educate them and train them. You can't just take a little child out to the park anyhow with intent to make them househelp elsewhere, they are now more conscious and enlightened. Their government schools are enviable places to work, they are trying to get the best hands and heads. You can actually see the effort. some folks are expecting overnight miracle. human development takes time. The future will tell.

look I know AK reach house.
Number one problem superstition, All Nigerians are superstitious but theirs is another level. Education is not about buying WAEC forms. It is a LONG TERM STRATEGY that should extend beyond the present government. This is not just an AK problem but a Nigerian one.
Many people these days equate education with University degrees nO!

I am talking about skills.Let me give you a simple example

Most of AKs income comes from FPSO platforms in the ocean. Till tomorrow they employ cooks from France on those platforms.Yes France! Can AK men not cook?? Trust me cooking is in their genes. But Maritime law is international and specifies the training and certification they must have.When GEJ is doing his amnesty training how many from AK benefit. There are Crane drivers and yes fork lif drivers from the UK in AK.
Education for me is about having skills to build roads,bridges houses etc at international standard just like the Chinese who in the 70s and 80s would never award a contract that did not involve training their staff. The British and Americans were building Rail lines in the 19th century even till tomorrow you will struggle to find a qualified bricklayer who can set blocks in a straight line.
Do you know that welders especiall those doing underwater welding can earn up to $40000 a month. There are many in AK all white.
So getting WAEC and Bsc does not really add value to our country

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by thelastPope(m): 11:55am On Jan 05, 2013
aribisala0:

look I know AK reach house.
Number one problem superstition, All Nigerians are superstitious but theirs is another level. Education is not about buying WAEC forms. It is a LONG TERM STRATEGY that should extend beyond the present government. This is not just an AK problem but a Nigerian one.
Many people these days equate education with University degrees nO!

I am talking about skills.Let me give you a simple example

Most of AKs income comes from FPSO platforms in the ocean. Till tomorrow they employ cooks from France on those platforms.Yes France! Can AK men not cook?? Trust me cooking is in their genes. But Maritime law is international and specifies the training and certification they must have.When GEJ is doing his amnesty training how many from AK benefit. There are Crane drivers and yes fork lif drivers from the UK in AK.
Education for me is about having skills to build roads,bridges houses etc at international standard just like the Chinese who in the 70s and 80s would never award a contract that did not involve training their staff. The British and Americans were building Rail lines in the 19th century even till tomorrow you will struggle to find a qualified bricklayer who can set blocks in a straight line.
Do you know that welders especiall those doing underwater welding can earn up to $40000 a month. There are many in AK all white.
So getting WAEC and Bsc does not really add value to our country

Why are you spewing BS? Is it not because the military used Niger Delta money to build Lagos and Abuja that there are no qualified people from those states? So you want GEJ or Akpabio to reverse years of educational backwardness caused by you people in 2 years? What a load of BS!

The region is on the march again with Akpabio leading the trail. The educational revolution that is going on now will produce qualified people in the near future. People dont go through school in 2 years. Educational revolution will take at least 10 years to produce a real balance. But the signs are already showing. You lot are really making yourselves look unintelligent. angry

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by Afam4eva(m): 12:02pm On Jan 05, 2013
MostIncredible.DFirst has been banned for 5 hours for insulting a MOD and thereby constituting a nuissance to this thread.
Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by aribisala0(m): 12:04pm On Jan 05, 2013
KenGali: Ever, but everything that Lagos is today was due to it being the capital. including its current population problems.
Not everything, oherwise that would transfer to Abuja.The main attraction in Lagos is the NATURE of its coastline which made it the cheapest place to establish a seaport for the British in Nigeria in contrast to the coastlines of Ogun Ondo Bayelsa Rivers Calabar etc which are all too marshy or too far inland. The Lagos Ports are perfect for deep vessels and enabled the British to exploit our resources very easily and those industries needing imported inputs were established in Lagos.
More than 5 times what was spent on Lagos was spent on Abuja and Lagos as a "business investment" pays the Federation NET through the seaports,airports and VAT. Lagos assets are investments that have more than paid back to the Nation what was paid for them! . Nigeria takes from Apapa and Tin can more revenue than from ALL THE NORTHERN STATES PUT TOGETHER

Abuja will NEVER pay back and the population of Abuja will never match Lagos. So Lagos has Natural characteristic that make it prosper namely its coast and being Capital was not the main thing otherwise Abuja too should prosper as much

Most of the FCT of Lagos was built before oil, Dodan barracks Yaba ,Oyingbo,Iddo.Tinubu square,Marina,Ikoyi were all built by the British and Carter bridge is nearly 100 years old.
Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by Abagworo(m): 12:05pm On Jan 05, 2013
Let us use common sense and stop all these "I better pass you" arguments. Anambra State for example has more problems than Akwa-Ibom be it infrastructure, population or urbanization. Both Anambra and Akwa-Ibom got 2.7billion as statutory allocation and Anambra is expected to pay the workforce, take care of 3 major cities and higher population. Same is expected of Akwa-Ibom but there is another 11.2billion which is 5 times the income of Anambra State which comes as jara from oil. In assessing the performance of the Governors, I don't see Akpabio as doing well. He has only succeeded in road construction and painting after getting extra 11.2billion monthly for 6years. I believe he is presently Africa's richest man.

Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by Abagworo(m): 12:15pm On Jan 05, 2013
aribisala0:

Abuja will NEVER pay back and the population of Abuja will never match Lagos. So Lagos has Natural characteristic that make it prosper namely its coast and being Capital was not the main thing otherwise Abuja too should prosper as much

You people should stop being tribalistic and criticize without sentiments. Abuja has been more prosperous than Lagos and has experienced more influx of people than Lagos. Properties in Abuja have appreciated unprecedented when compared with Lagos. Population of Abuja(FCT) as at 1991 was merely 300,000.
Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by aribisala0(m): 12:21pm On Jan 05, 2013
thelastPope:

Why are you spewing BS? Is it not because the military used Niger Delta money to build Lagos and Abuja that there are no qualified people from those states? So you want GEJ or Akpabio to reverse years of educational backwardness caused by you people in 2 years? What a load of BS!

The region is on the march again with Akpabio leading the trail. The educational revolution that is going on now will produce qualified people in the near future. People dont go through school in 2 years. Educational revolution will take at least 10 years to produce a real balance. But the signs are already showing. You lot are really making yourselves look unintelligent. angry
What qualified people are from Lagos state ? Is Lagos state not educationally disadvantaged too?

You claim Lagos was built with Niger DElta Money. Can you prove this. When was Lagos Built??
What money and lives were paid to fight the civil war to protect the Niger delta.Do you think the civil war was fought with water?
Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by aribisala0(m): 12:28pm On Jan 05, 2013
Abagworo:

You people should stop being tribalistic and criticize without sentiments. Abuja has been more prosperous than Lagos and has experienced more influx of people than Lagos. Properties in Abuja have appreciated unprecedented when compared with Lagos. Population of Abuja(FCT) as at 1991 was merely 300,000.
Abuja has been more prosperous? please then explain why 65% of VAT in the whole nation is collected in Lagos state and Why 55% of ALL bank deposits in Nigeria are in Lagos state. What am I missing. If something is starting from 0 it rate of growth will be greater than anything over 0 . Mathematical fact. The most expensive property in Nigeria are in Lagos state so I do not know what you are talking about.

I NEVER MAKE PERSONAL COMMENTS FIRST and I ALWAYS RESPOND WITH WORSE!!
Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by ballabriggs: 12:31pm On Jan 05, 2013
Abagworo:

That is false, even the UN habitat group knows this hence its serious concern for Lagos.
Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by Afam4eva(m): 12:33pm On Jan 05, 2013
aribisala0 banned for 1 hour for insulting people's parents.
Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by Abagworo(m): 12:40pm On Jan 05, 2013
ballabriggs:

That is false, even the UN habitat group knows this hence its serious concern for Lagos.

We don't actually need anyone to tell us what is too glaring. 300,000 to 3million in 20years is an overwhelming growth rate.
Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by rhymz(m): 12:48pm On Jan 05, 2013
ballabriggs:

Since 1992, 20 years ago, what has Lagos received from the center apart from Ogunlewe and FERMA beating people up to take control of "Federal roads"? Most of that which was earlier built has been eroded due to the pressure on the state. What Fash has concentrated on is rebuilding that which has been depleted over the years and he is doing even with the constraints from those running from Otuoke to Alagomeji.

Why? Because Jona and Ngozi done carry N5 trilion run.
All you see is the pressure on Lagos but you forget that Lagos is a beneficiary of the large population. The fact that people migrate to Lagos and even invest there is a drain to their homestate. IGR that Lagos boasts of is largely from this huge population, so make we hear word jare! Lagos and fashola are overrated, his achievements are not at par with the amount of money that goes into the state's coffers every month, most of the meaningful projects and developments in Lagos are either PPP driven or solely private sector driven. The so-called schools he renovated are just average schools that still do not attract parents. Lagos state still has the largest concentration of private schools and patronage. The qualitity of the new roads being built are in doubt, some of them are already facing rehabilitation repair. And where are the 5000 schools? Abi na for your dreams? You call mere painting and resurfacing building blocks of class rooms. . .hahahah. .guy you dey jones.
Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by ballabriggs: 12:50pm On Jan 05, 2013
Abagworo:

We don't actually need anyone to tell us what is too glaring. 300,000 to 3million in 20years is an overwhelming growth rate.

From about 5 million in 1991 to about 17 million in 2012. And Abuja's population has not grown beyond manageable proportions. We are talking of a city that will hit 30 million in the next ten years if nothing is done to arrest the situation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha Leaving Imo Government House In Style (Photos) / Pictures Of Osinbajo Dripping That Got People Talking / Seyi Makinde Dressed In Amotekun Outfit To Sign Bill Into Law (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.