Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,654 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) (85794 Views)

Industrialisation Of Akwa Ibom Is Our Next Phase Of Uncommon Transformation / Stella Oduah Recieves Aviation Stakeholders Award For Uncommon Transformation / Awolowo Is Responsible For The Developments In Today's Western States - Clark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by MostIncredibleDFirst: 5:50am On Jan 06, 2013
Abagworo:
None of those roads is worth 12billion.
Rivers State spends far more in road construction. Ada George road had more than 400 houses demolished and compensation of roughly 20million per house which amounts 8billion. Okporo road had more than 200 houses demolished with valued compensation of above 4billion. The roads in Akwaibom were built on virgin land and with laterite. We should not be deceived by the paints and. Markings. The roads in Rivers State are built with white sharp sand and cast with concrete before tarring. Most Akwaibom roads were built with open drainage or no drainage while Rivers State is constructing an integrated underground drainage with walkways. Most schools in Rivers State have been mordernized and cost between 150million to 450million each with equiped libraries and sports facilities.
dude, itz obvious u're very furious wit envy n jealousy coz akwa ibom is making thingz happen- weather done by attah/ Akpabio. But hey, stop displayin ur stupidity on NL n just get facts straight. No.1, Ameachi got d idea of expandin dat Ada-George road 4m Akwa ibom, long after all d major roads in Uyo were dualized, qualized n sexlized. No.2, all d single-lane roads in Uyo had 2b reconstructed wit stone-base wit huge compensations paid 2expand all of dem right 4m 2001. No.3, Ameachi copied dat idea 4m akwa ibom wen he came 2join in d commissioning of those dualized, qualized n sexlized roads. No.4, No state in Nigeria can match akwa ibom in infrastructure. No.5, JULIUS BERGER had 2relocate their SS/SE headquaters from PH city to Uyo because Ameachi cud not pay dem wat dere deserve, n all julius berger n Setraco roads are STONE-BASED n not laterites- n dat's their minimum standard. KEEP Continuing 2gren wit envy as much as u want, but one thing is certain, u'll soon go n hug ur neighbourhood's transformer. F00l.
Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by rhymz(m): 7:12am On Jan 06, 2013
@Eko Ile
hahahahah. . . Seriously, you have lost objectivity and sincerity, all you want to do right now is win the argument even if you will have to tell lies.
Again I ask, where are you getting your Lagos population figures from?
Lagos is not anywhere near that exaggerated figure. Yes, Lagos is populated but does it realy contain 20million people as you keep claiming, hell NO!

According to official census figures from the Nigerian government that actually carried out census activities in 2006 in all of Nigeria, Lagos State has a population of almost 8million and Akwa Ibom is almost 5million unlike the unofficial and unrealistic claims from the Lagos state government who apparently did not carry out any census activity to back up their outrageous claims of 20million people.
Lagos state Land area is an estimated 3,568 kilometre square which explains the very high population density of 7941 people per kilometre square of land area. Now compare that to Akwa Ibom with a land area of 7081kilometre square and a much smaller population density of 330 people per kilometre square, common sense will tell you that land area contributed immensly to the high
population density of Lagos state than any other factor. Lagos state population will look less dense if spread on a larger land area and people will get a different impression and projection figure from that as well.
What you don't realize is that if every state were to carry out their own independent census, they will definitely be getting much higher population figures as well, not just Lagos state.

The exaggerated census figures attributed to Lagos by unofficial sources is as a result of its relatively small land area. Yes, people come to Lagos to do business, many destinations-business and otherwise- to Nigeria begin in Lagos, Lagos is not neccessarily the last point of their destination. To conclude that every one that makes up the human traffic in Lagos lives in Lagos is simple-minded and shallow.
Do you know the number of people that visit commercial cities like Onitsha, Aba, Kano and Kaduna on daily basis?

Your arguments are more of sentiments, guts feelings and false combative spirit to win an argument than common sense and logic. There's too much politics going on with the way government officials both state and FG churn out population figures, it all depends on intent and not neccessarily facts. But if one was to choose between projections and estimates that did not come statistical collection of data and the greatly flawed official population figures from the Nigerian census board, the latter will be taken more seriously, am afraid.

So na you know where you dey get all those figures you alleged Fashola "feeds and caters" for with his own portion of the billions that accrues to the state.
As far as I know, Lagosians cater for themselves, Lagos state does not have any social security scheme that caters to any segment of the Lagos populace, unless of course we are talking about Asiwaju and company,then I can concur.

As for your challenge of pasting Akpabio's achievement, sunny bobo was doing that until you halted the process with your negetive comments and your superhuman god, Fashola. Anyway, somebody else, cantje has created another thread seeing how you ve succeded in derailing this one. He did justice to it, here is the link;
https://www.nairaland.com/1139783/evolving-city-uyo
go there and fill your eyes, I hope you won't start making those petty statements of envy again like you always do; you did it with the Enugu thread (you prolly met some crazy igbo fellows there that were ready to take you word for word and blow for blow, and then ran out) That thread is now in its 88th page.
Now you are doing same to this one, reminds me of that saying: you don't get ulcer from what you eat but from what is eating you.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by rhymz(m): 7:31am On Jan 06, 2013
OsunOriginal:

Man stop just talking for the sake of it. What does a state benefit from people selling Gala and people riding okada? If they are farmers or even artisans, a may support you. These people that dont pay tax. These people that turn to armed robbery later. Yet we compete for roads, house, water, electricity, market, etc with them.

Can they move to Akwa Ibom state since the state has now been transformed to Dubai?
it is obvious simple comprehension is not your forte, Mr. Next time you want to butt in on a percieved tribal fight be sure to understand the issues first cos right now you sound like a stray eediota looking for relevance. I can't help your disability o jare!
Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by brushparke(m): 7:35am On Jan 06, 2013
ballabriggs:

We are comparing because they are not doing enough to help reduce the surge in Lagos' population. Lagos has its projects but it is overwhelmed by the fast rising population. It has worked on over 5000 classroom blocks but it still has many more to do. And please spare us that tale of neglect. Ever since the Capital has been moved to Abuja in the early 1990s, Lagos has received very little attention from the center.

Why then should we not compare?
While you guys are still green with envy let me just make matters worse for you all.
Akwa Ibom will never sack over 700 doctors. For your information, Akwa Ibom state pays its doctors far more than even the Federal Government.
If you doubt, which i know you will (because you are brainwashed to), take a trip to any hospital in Akwa
Ibom and ask the first doctor you meet.
Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by EkoIle1: 7:46am On Jan 06, 2013

rhymz: @Eko Ile
hahahahah. . . Seriously, you have lost objectivity and sincerity, all you want to do right now is win the argument even if you will have to tell lies.
Again I ask, where are you getting your Lagos population figures from?
Lagos is not anywhere near that exaggerated figure. Yes, Lagos is populated but does it realy contain 20million people as you keep claiming, hell NO!

According to official census figures from the Nigerian government that actually carried out census activities in 2006 in all of Nigeria, Lagos State has a population of almost 8million and Akwa Ibom is almost 5million unlike the unofficial and unrealistic claims from the Lagos state government who apparently did not carry out any census activity to back up their outrageous claims of 20million people.
Lagos state Land area is an estimated 3,568 kilometre square which explains the very high population density of 7941 people per kilometre square of land area. Now compare that to Akwa Ibom with a land area of 7081kilometre square and a much smaller population density of 330 people per kilometre square, common sense will tell you that land area contributed immensly to the high
population density of Lagos state than any other factor. Lagos state population will look less dense if spread on a larger land area and people will get a different impression and projection figure from that as well.
What you don't realize is that if every state were to carry out their own independent census, they will definitely be getting much higher population figures as well, not just Lagos state.

The exaggerated census figures attributed to Lagos by unofficial sources is as a result of its relatively small land area. Yes, people come to Lagos to do business, many destinations-business and otherwise- to Nigeria begin in Lagos, Lagos is not neccessarily the last point of their destination. To conclude that every one that makes up the human traffic in Lagos lives in Lagos is simple-minded and shallow.
Do you know the number of people that visit commercial cities like Onitsha, Aba, Kano and Kaduna on daily basis?

Your arguments are more of sentiments, guts feelings and false combative spirit to win an argument than common sense and logic. There's too much politics going on with the way government officials both state and FG churn out population figures, it all depends on intent and not neccessarily facts. But if one was to choose between projections and estimates that did not come statistical collection of data and the greatly flawed official population figures from the Nigerian census board, the latter will be taken more seriously, am afraid.

So na you know where you dey get all those figures you alleged Fashola "feeds and caters" for with his own portion of the billions that accrues to the state.
As far as I know, Lagosians cater for themselves, Lagos state does not have any social security scheme that caters to any segment of the Lagos populace, unless of course we are talking about Asiwaju and company,then I can concur.

As for your challenge of pasting Akpabio's achievement, sunny bobo was doing that until you halted the process with your negetive comments and your superhuman god, Fashola. Anyway, somebody else, cantje has created another thread seeing how you ve succeded in derailing this one. He did justice to it, here is the link;
https://www.nairaland.com/1139783/evolving-city-uyo
go there and fill your eyes, I hope you won't start making those petty statements of envy again like you always do; you did it with the Enugu thread (you prolly met some crazy igbo fellows there that were ready to take you word for word and blow for blow, and then ran out) That thread is now in its 88th page.
Now you are doing same to this one, reminds me of that saying: you don't get ulcer from what you eat but from what is eating you.

This is a needless essay, I guess you typed this long story to mask the fact that you are still incapable of coming up with a list.

Forget about census, that's just a distraction. Let's concentrate on what these governors are doing with their huge budgets regardless of population.

The link you posted with pictures remains a huge disappoint. With that link, you are not a good advocate for akpabio. I see just roads, the phony and non functional scam called e library, uncompleted stadium and some unidentified objects.

Are you telling me that year after year of hundreds of billions of approved budgets and millions of dollars borrowed, the man only managed to build only these few roads including some old and dirty road?

2009/Akwa Ibom Budgets N195.3 Billion

2010/Akwa Ibom N283.813 billion

2011/Akwa Ibom Budgets N309.51 Billion

2012/Akwa Ibom N419, 785 billion

The 4 years budget above = at least 1.3 trillion.

You mean to tell the only results or what this man delivered on behalf of the people of akwa is what you have in that thread?

Is road the only infrastructure the people of akwa are in need of?

Where are the maternal clinics for the women of akwa?

Where are the hospitals for the people of akwa?

Where are the schools for the people of akwa

Where are the hospitals for the people of akwa

Where are the training and skills acquisition centers for the people of akwa?

Where are the parks and recreational centers for the people of akwa?

smh....
Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by EkoIle1: 7:53am On Jan 06, 2013
MostIncredible.DFirst:
dude, itz obvious u're very furious wit envy n jealousy coz akwa ibom is making thingz happen- weather done by attah/ Akpabio. But hey, stop displayin ur stupidity on NL n just get facts straight. No.1, Ameachi got d idea of expandin dat Ada-George road 4m Akwa ibom, long after all d major roads in Uyo were dualized, qualized n sexlized. No.2, all d single-lane roads in Uyo had 2b reconstructed wit stone-base wit huge compensations paid 2expand all of dem right 4m 2001. No.3, Ameachi copied dat idea 4m akwa ibom wen he came 2join in d commissioning of those dualized, qualized n sexlized roads. No.4, No state in Nigeria can match akwa ibom in infrastructure. No.5, JULIUS BERGER had 2relocate their SS/SE headquaters from PH city to Uyo because Ameachi cud not pay dem wat dere deserve, n all julius berger n Setraco roads are STONE-BASED n not laterites- n dat's their minimum standard. KEEP Continuing 2gren wit envy as much as u want, but one thing is certain, u'll soon go n hug ur neighbourhood's transformer. F00l.

So if they ask you to list your achievements, you go just add your predecessor's or other people's achievements to yours as yours?

Joker...
Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by Abagworo(m): 8:35am On Jan 06, 2013
MostIncredible.DFirst:

It is good to free your mind and accept constructive criticism. Julius Berger was expelled by Amaechi for their refusal to commence work at the Eleme junction bridge even after the security of their staff has been guaranteed by Government. I'm a friend of Akwa-Ibomites anyway. What I'm saying here is that nothing in Akwa-Ibom justifies the "jara" 12billion per month. Rivers State is not better off but the cost of running Rivers State is much higher than Akwa-Ibom and the quality of roads(not aesthetics) in Rivers is far better. Rivers State is riverine and has much more difficult terrain too. Amaechi has stolen some funds but Akpabio should be one of Africa's richest men.
Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by phantom(m): 9:16am On Jan 06, 2013
Abagworo:

It is good to free your mind and accept constructive criticism. Julius Berger was expelled by Amaechi for their refusal to commence work at the Eleme junction bridge even after the security of their staff has been guaranteed by Government. I'm a friend of Akwa-Ibomites anyway. What I'm saying here is that nothing in Akwa-Ibom justifies the "jara" 12billion per month. Rivers State is not better off but the cost of running Rivers State is much higher than Akwa-Ibom and the quality of roads(not aesthetics) in Rivers is far better. Rivers State is riverine and has much more difficult terrain too. Amaechi has stolen some funds but Akpabio should be one of Africa's richest men.
really? shocked shocked.......the only companies right now in PH with fairly good quality of roads is RCC and LCC....and even at that dem no reach julius berger.why you dey talk like this now?have you been to uyo?
i am a thoroughbred PH boy, maybe like you, but lets say the truth abeg.the quality of roads in AI is far better.
Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 06, 2013
This man Akpobia is impressive.
I would love to see him transfer to the anti-PDP alliance come 2015

like other well known performing governors and unlike GEJ, he doesn't make empty promises, he simply delivers
Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by templeinyou(m): 10:14am On Jan 06, 2013
BROS NAME UR PICTURE AND WHERE THEY ARE LOCATED, COS I CAN SEE SOME ATAH'S STRUCTURE HERE

Paul John: Wow!!!
Great
Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by templeinyou(m): 10:28am On Jan 06, 2013
BROSS. IF AKPABIO NO BUILD THESE ROADS TELL ME WHAT ELSE HE WILL DO? NO SECURITY CHALLENGE LIKE THAT OF LAG & PH. INTERNAL ROADS WAS BUILT BY ATAH ONLY HE (AKPB) MODIFIES THE R/ABOUT. AIRPORT WAS AWARDED BY ATAH, I WORKED THERE UPTO 60% WAS DONE, ONLY TO HEAR THAT IT HAS BEING RE-AWARDED TO ALCON THAT I KNOW IN PHC. NOW TELL US HIS CHALLENGES 1ST. B4 I NOW GIVE YOU THE BREAKDOWN OF THE ALLOCATION AND U WILL COUNT UR TEETH WITH UR TONGUE

phantom:
really? shocked shocked.......the only companies right now in PH with fairly good quality of roads is RCC and LCC....and even at that dem no reach julius berger.why you dey talk like this now?have you been to uyo?
i am a thoroughbred PH boy, maybe like you, but lets say the truth abeg.the quality of roads in AI is far better.
Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by Image123(m): 10:44am On Jan 06, 2013
brushparke:
While you guys are still green with envy let me just make matters worse for you all.
Akwa Ibom will never sack over 700 doctors. For your information, Akwa Ibom state pays its doctors far more than even the Federal Government.
If you doubt, which i know you will (because you are brainwashed to), take a trip to any hospital in Akwa
Ibom and ask the first doctor you meet.
iyah
Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by Image123(m): 10:59am On Jan 06, 2013
seriously, eko ile needs to visit akwa ibom. Someone has even offered to sponsor the trip. Every state has maternity homes, schools, parks and technical colleges. its not exactly expected to be taking pictures of that to show transformation. All these things are in even small ekiti state, and they are in akwa ibom too but are the norm not major accomplishments. Most government schools in akwa ibom are big and well equipped. The thread says uncommon transformation, not all those gragra likes of agagu ondo state and Daniel ogun state can beat chest about.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by free13: 1:01pm On Jan 06, 2013
Eko Ile: Delta state's budget for 2012 = 361.

Delta state's population 3-4 million

Delta state is 4 times richer than Lagos state, but still nothing to show from UDUAGHAN, Ibori and others combined...

Shut up!!!
Confused Tinubu houseboy. grin grin grin
Why are you so green with envy?
Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by MostIncredibleDFirst: 1:30pm On Jan 06, 2013
Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by MostIncredibleDFirst: 1:33pm On Jan 06, 2013
Eko Ile:

So if they ask you to list your achievements, you go just add your predecessor's or other people's achievements to yours as yours?

Joker...

I HATE 2 SOUND LIKE AKPABIO's APOLOGIST, and i've been expecting the OP to do ur bidding. But these are some of Akpabio's personal achievements it surpasses Fashola's achievements.
Construction of Specialist Hospital
New world class entertainment
centre called Tropicana
Existing 5-star hotel expande from 180 to 350 rooms
Ibom Power Project
Development of gas reserves
80% electricity state coverage
Flyovers
construction of roads
Building of underground drainages
Ibom
International Airport completion wit cargo n Maintenance/ Repairs/overhaul sections for A-C CHECKS 1st in Nijja
Deep Seaport construction
Free education
Digital library 1st in West africa
Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by MostIncredibleDFirst: 1:45pm On Jan 06, 2013
Eko Ile:

Joker...

I hate Akpabio bcoz of some of his hyper-inflated contracts. But since u have forced n asked me 2do diz u may go to this link 2find more beyond wat i've stated above. www.akwaibomdiaspora.net/sectoral_achievements.html
Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by AjanleKoko: 1:49pm On Jan 06, 2013
Chai. Nigerians and their propensity for d.ick measuring contests. embarassed

It's two different states, two individuals, two different styles. In my opinion, each should be left to their constituents to judge. We the Lagos residents have passed judgement on Fashola, it's left to people who live in Akwa Ibom to pass judgement on Akpabio, since they know where the shoe pinches.

All apologists and self-appointed 'Voltrons' should sharrap abeg angry
Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by ikeyman00(m): 1:54pm On Jan 06, 2013
@@
AjanleKoko: 1:49pm
Chai. Nigerians and their propensity for manliness measuring contests.

It's two different states, two individuals, two different styles. In my opinion, each should be left to their constituents to judge. We the Lagos residents have passed judgement on Fashola, it's left to people who live in Akwa Ibom to pass judgement on Akpabio, since they know where the shoe pinches.

All apologists and self-appointed 'Voltrons' should sharrap abeg

and u think this make sense eh
Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by MostIncredibleDFirst: 1:55pm On Jan 06, 2013
Eko Ile:

Joker...

I hate Akpabio bcoz of some of his hyper-inflated contracts n lack. But since u've force n asked me 2state Akpabio personal achievements different 4m Attah's- u can click on d link below. Those achievements drowns all of Fashola's achievement in ur overrated Lagos. D days of Lagos are numbered. www.akwaibomdiaspora.net/sectoral_achievements.html
Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by MostIncredibleDFirst: 2:03pm On Jan 06, 2013
AjanleKoko: Chai. Nigerians and their propensity for d.ick measuring contests. embarassed

All apologists and self-appointed 'Voltrons' should sharrap abeg angry
U now call me an apologist. Wen Eko-ile ur yoruba home-boy was insisting on d contest u didnt say dat each state knows where d shoe pinches. Now dat i've bin forced 2 empty d container, u're findin excuses 2 run away from d game. Please itz too late for all u yoruba bigots n chauvist to run or 2 find excuses. Ewus!
Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by MostIncredibleDFirst: 2:08pm On Jan 06, 2013
MostIncredible.DFirst:
D days of d f.ucken overrated Lagos are numbered.
Quote Me!
Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by MostIncredibleDFirst: 2:15pm On Jan 06, 2013
Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by MostIncredibleDFirst: 2:16pm On Jan 06, 2013
MostIncredible.DFirst:
www.akwaibomdiaspora.net/sectoral_achievements.html
CHECK IT OUT.
www.akwaibomdiaspora.net/sectoral_
achievements.html
I can't even copy n paste coz itz gonna flood dis page.
Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by free13: 2:35pm On Jan 06, 2013
MostIncredible.DFirst:
U now call me an apologist. Wen Eko-ile ur yoruba home-boy was insisting on d contest u didnt say dat each state knows where d shoe pinches. Now dat i've bin forced 2 empty d container, u're findin excuses 2 run away from d game. Please itz too late for all u yoruba bigots n chauvist to run or 2 find excuses. Ewus!

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by AjanleKoko: 2:36pm On Jan 06, 2013
ikeyman00: @@
AjanleKoko: 1:49pm

and u think this make sense eh

As usual, talking out of your azz. embarassed
Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by ikeyman00(m): 3:33pm On Jan 06, 2013
@@@@

MostIncredible.DFirst:

thats it for u!

the yoruba tribal efface is one in a million thing cool

some still believe that bad roads are dully to prowl movement of motorist in Lagos
Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by Abagworo(m): 4:42pm On Jan 06, 2013
phantom:

Maybe you mean in aesthetics and not quality. Julius Berger IMHO is the worst thing that happened to Nigeria. All our failed highways and bridges were constructed by Berger and we signed maintenance contract with them. Successive governments have kept re-awarding same contracts. The worst part of it all is that Berger contracts are over-inflated. For example if other contractors quoted 100million per km of road, Julius Berger would be awarded the contract for one billion citing quality as the reason but after 5years the same road would still fail. Show me any of our highways(most were done by Berger) that stood the test of time.
Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by MostIncredibleDFirst: 6:44pm On Jan 06, 2013
@ Abagworo, obviously dere's no point joining issues wit boys like u anymore bcoz u lack anything coherent 2say. D motive 4ur postings now is simply 2cast a false aspersion against a construction firm or a state in order 2save face 4m a furious envy. So dere is no point wasting time wit u.
Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by MostIncredibleDFirst: 6:48pm On Jan 06, 2013
^^^. HOWEVER I'M STILL PATIENT TO SEE IF small boys like eko-ile ARE ANYWHERE TO BE FOUND!!!
Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by EkoIle1: 6:59pm On Jan 06, 2013
Image123: seriously, eko ile needs to visit akwa ibom. Someone has even offered to sponsor the trip. Every state has maternity homes, schools, parks and technical colleges. its not exactly expected to be taking pictures of that to show transformation. All these things are in even small ekiti state, and they are in akwa ibom too but are the norm not major accomplishments. Most government schools in akwa ibom are big and well equipped. The thread says uncommon transformation, not all those gragra likes of agagu ondo state and Daniel ogun state can beat chest about.

Do I need to visit anywhere to see the same roads in this thread that cost the people of Akwa N1.4 trillion and a phoney scam called e library?

Please shut up.
Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by EkoIle1: 7:05pm On Jan 06, 2013
MostIncredible.DFirst:

Ode talking about where shoe pinches.

I guess the pregnant women of Akwa don't pinch for maternity centers that you can not show me

I guess the people of Akwa don't pinch for hospitals that you can not show me

I guess the school children of Akwa don't pinch for schools that you can not show me

I guess the people of Akwa don't pinch for vocational centers to train the work force of Akwa that you can not show me

I guess the people of Akwa don't pinch for parks and recreational centers that you can not show me.

.....not like much is expected from illiterates like you anyway.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha Leaving Imo Government House In Style (Photos) / Pictures Of Osinbajo Dripping That Got People Talking / Seyi Makinde Dressed In Amotekun Outfit To Sign Bill Into Law (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.