Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Is Virginity Still Valuable? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Virginity Still Valuable? (1660 Views)

A Charge To Ladies: Please Get Marry When You Are Still Valuable / Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? / Why Is Virginity Despised In Our Days? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Virginity Still Valuable? by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 05, 2013
Going by our history..it is said that a girl who lost her virginity is a disgrace to the family and might loose her marraige if she lost her virginity,going by how girls of now a days Bleep its obvious that virgins are going into extinction..so my guess is that virginity has lost its value
Re: Is Virginity Still Valuable? by hrmkz: 10:35am On Jan 05, 2013
Do u mean for men or women! Cos both are guilty.
Re: Is Virginity Still Valuable? by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:37am On Jan 05, 2013
Sure it is but
Re: Is Virginity Still Valuable? by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 05, 2013
Virginity has never been valuable for men cos its not possible to know a man virgin but in women its possible..
Re: Is Virginity Still Valuable? by hrmkz: 10:47am On Jan 05, 2013
coolkris: Virginity has never been valuable for men cos its not possible to know a man virgin but in women its possible..
why should d women remain a virgin for a man whose not?

1 Like

Re: Is Virginity Still Valuable? by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 05, 2013
virginity is still valuable. It comes with respect and good values. the only problem some don't want them while some do
Re: Is Virginity Still Valuable? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:45am On Jan 05, 2013
Are u married?
Re: Is Virginity Still Valuable? by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 05, 2013
Am not married but i know lots of girls and we discuss about sexuality..most girls i know haf sex escapades and most claim that its thier boyfried who eats thier apple pie..the next minute they break up with the guy...so sad
Re: Is Virginity Still Valuable? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:39pm On Jan 05, 2013
coolkris: Am not married but i know lots of girls and we discuss about sexuality..most girls i know haf sex escapades and most claim that its thier boyfried who eats thier apple pie..the next minute they break up with the guy...so sad
very sad indeed
Re: Is Virginity Still Valuable? by ijebabe: 1:46pm On Jan 07, 2013
Happy Birthday coolkris smiley

1 Like

Re: Is Virginity Still Valuable? by Mynd44: 2:25pm On Jan 07, 2013
To me virginity does not matter one bit. I don't even care sef
Re: Is Virginity Still Valuable? by LarrySun(m): 2:30pm On Jan 07, 2013
Virgin or no virgin, love conquereth all.
Re: Is Virginity Still Valuable? by ijebabe: 2:35pm On Jan 07, 2013
Mynd_44: To me virginity does not matter one bit. I don't even care sef
Hmmm wink
Re: Is Virginity Still Valuable? by ijebabe: 2:36pm On Jan 07, 2013
Larry-Sun:
Virgin or no virgin, love conquereth all.
A romantic, I see.

1 Like

Re: Is Virginity Still Valuable? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:26pm On Jan 07, 2013
ijebabe:
A romantic, I see.
shocked shocked shocked

That is yet to be revealed
Re: Is Virginity Still Valuable? by ijebabe: 4:28pm On Jan 07, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: shocked shocked shocked

That is yet to be revealed
You'd be surprised wink
Re: Is Virginity Still Valuable? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:32pm On Jan 07, 2013
ijebabe:
You'd be surprised wink
do u know sumthing I don't?
Re: Is Virginity Still Valuable? by Drug1790(m): 4:44pm On Jan 07, 2013
virginity don cast.. it dosent count in 2days generation.. wot matas now is faithfullness.. cos our women n men are sluts... im not an exeption cos mosttimess i cheat.
Re: Is Virginity Still Valuable? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 07, 2013
ijebabe: Happy Birthday coolkris smiley
thanks gurl..imagine i had engineering classes today.. angry
ijebabe: Happy Birthday coolkris smiley
thanks gurl..imagine i had engineering classes today..
Re: Is Virginity Still Valuable? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 6:00pm On Jan 07, 2013
Happy birthday to u
Happy birthday to u
Happy birthday coolChris
Happy birthday 2u
Re: Is Virginity Still Valuable? by LarrySun(m): 6:15pm On Jan 07, 2013
Happy birthday, Cool. Reserve my cake.
Re: Is Virginity Still Valuable? by ijebabe: 6:15pm On Jan 07, 2013
coolkris: thanks gurl..imagine i had engineering classes today.. angrythanks gurl..imagine i had engineering classes today..
Eeyaa, but the night is still young. There is still time to kill those braincells and render future learning useless cheesy tongue

Enjoy what's left of the day though cos weekend is far! wink
Re: Is Virginity Still Valuable? by LarrySun(m): 6:26pm On Jan 07, 2013
Dondav: Of Course, It's still valuable.. I am also a Virgin (On the Inside)
I believe you, buddy.
Re: Is Virginity Still Valuable? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 07, 2013
Who told you virgins are going into extiction? Last time I checked, virgins were every where. Do you know how many we have on Nairaland? Have you asked the one who throw it at everyone's face here on nairaland. But what baffles me most is that some of these our virgins are more experienced than our nonvirgins in the art of sex as unmarried are more experienced than the married in the issues of marriage.
Re: Is Virginity Still Valuable? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 07, 2013
Girls of this days are more wicked and deceitful than jezebel of those days...most girls may be not from the fault of thiers have turned into devils..a girl just says she has a boyfriend @ the age of 15 or less and bed him with the thought of getting married but discover a more potential guy and jump to next one...so to me i dont think guys or girls value it..most girls will tell you they are virgin today and bed them and see that the hole in the ozone layer is a learner
Re: Is Virginity Still Valuable? by AdeniyiA(m): 8:09pm On Jan 07, 2013
is like asking whether God still exist by considering the evil and calamities befalling the earth,
the purpose of God creating the hymen can NEVER be rendered valueless by men's waywardness.
GOD'S STANDARD CAN NEVER BE ALTERED

2 Likes

Re: Is Virginity Still Valuable? by LarrySun(m): 8:09pm On Jan 07, 2013
coolkris: Girls of this days are more wicked and deceitful than jezebel of those days...most girls may be not from the fault of thiers have turned into devils..a girl just says she has a boyfriend @ the age of 15 or less and bed him with the thought of getting married but discover a more potential guy and jump to next one...so to me i dont think guys or girls value it..most girls will tell you they are virgin today and bed them and see that the hole in the ozone layer is a learner
**tbe hole in the ozone layer** Wow!
Re: Is Virginity Still Valuable? by Adaeze003(f): 8:20pm On Jan 07, 2013
It is only valuable to those that value it. wink
Re: Is Virginity Still Valuable? by jmoore(m): 8:21pm On Jan 07, 2013
It is only those that know the value of something that will cherish it. You will be surprised that if you give someone diamond because he or she doesnt know the value he/she will sell it at a very cheap price. You can only cherish something when you know the value.

Only those with the mentality of kings and queens cherish virginity.
Re: Is Virginity Still Valuable? by toby2(m): 8:40am On Jan 10, 2013
Hmm,,, virgins are not on extinction. Have met so many of dem n by God's grace am one. The issue's that fornication has become so trivial and simplified to fun. We tend to forget this thing was forbade by God outside the marital wall. I remain one by God's grace and will encourage as many young guys n guls out there. Immorality has eaten deep into our society....BUT SIN IS A REPROACH UNTO ANY NATION...

(1) (Reply)

How To Know When She’s Ready To Kiss You (and Eliminate Rejection)... / No BB Bold 5, No Visitation, No Intimacy And No Love Making Told By My Fiancee / Her New Year Resolution Is To End Our 5 Years Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.