Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,641 members, 7,823,820 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

If You Got A Call From Your Very First Gal Or Guy, How Will You Feel? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Got A Call From Your Very First Gal Or Guy, How Will You Feel? (1054 Views)

Oya Come Toast That Babe or Guy wey You Like For PIDGIN!!! / Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here / Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Got A Call From Your Very First Gal Or Guy, How Will You Feel? by Johnnny(m): 3:53pm On Jan 05, 2013
I was at work few days ago, My phone rang and I picked it. The lady on the other line introduced herself as Beatrice(Not real name). I asked which Beatrice am I talking with and she said, she thought I am so and so person (mentioned my name), I said I am the one speaking, and she was like, Oh My God, you are now a big man o, see your voice. I told her I still dont know who I am speaking to and she said, Beatrice, your very first girlfriend. Then I remembered her, she was my first gal some 12 years back.

I was like 'WTF'. I was speechless for like a min or two. She said she got my number from a very long time friend of mine that she met and thought she should call me up, she's now married with children bla bla bla. She even wanted to know if I am also married with children and all but I couldnt answer her well because I was just remembering all we've done together and was stammering on the phone. She ended by asking me to give her a call at the weekend so we can catch up on old times.

What do you think I should do? Call her or not?
Re: If You Got A Call From Your Very First Gal Or Guy, How Will You Feel? by ogepure: 4:59pm On Jan 05, 2013
U can call her and gist her on d phone. But having a date with her is out of question. She is now someone's wife. Remember LEAD US NOt INTO TEMPTATIONS
Re: If You Got A Call From Your Very First Gal Or Guy, How Will You Feel? by 190theclown: 5:04pm On Jan 05, 2013
Is she Nigerian ?
Re: If You Got A Call From Your Very First Gal Or Guy, How Will You Feel? by k2039: 5:21pm On Jan 05, 2013
Johnnny:
What do you think I should do? Call her or not?

"She ended by asking me to give her a call at the weekend so we can catch up on old times".

I'm afraid she has ulterior motives. I wonder what she meant by catch fun as old times when in fact she is married.

For me, don't call her and try ignoring her as much as possible.
Re: If You Got A Call From Your Very First Gal Or Guy, How Will You Feel? by Mynd44: 5:26pm On Jan 05, 2013
Give her a call. If she wants to meet, meet her but make sure it is an open place like a fast food or stuff.
Re: If You Got A Call From Your Very First Gal Or Guy, How Will You Feel? by Johnnny(m): 3:10pm On Jan 07, 2013
190-the-clown:
Is she Nigerian ?

Yes o, Nigerian.

@ all

Thanks for your comments & advice.
Re: If You Got A Call From Your Very First Gal Or Guy, How Will You Feel? by SAFO(m): 5:41pm On Jan 07, 2013
Call her if you think you can keep it platonic but if not, don't call her.

Judging from your post, it seems like you might not be able to so it's probably best you don't call.
Re: If You Got A Call From Your Very First Gal Or Guy, How Will You Feel? by tpia5: 2:33am On Jan 08, 2013
are nlers saying taylor swift is speaking greek here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WA4iX5D9Z64

abi you people dont know how to use youtube ni?
Re: If You Got A Call From Your Very First Gal Or Guy, How Will You Feel? by boron10(m): 5:20am On Jan 08, 2013
k2039:

"She ended by asking me to give her a call at the weekend so we can catch up on old times".

I'm afraid she has ulterior motives. I wonder what she meant by catch fun as old times when in fact she is married.

For me, don't call her and try ignoring her as much as possible.
How people jump into conclusion so fast. SMH angry embarassed Ulterior motive ko, interior motive ni.

OP, you won't be sure what she wants from you until you meet her.
Re: If You Got A Call From Your Very First Gal Or Guy, How Will You Feel? by k2039: 9:30pm On Jan 08, 2013
boron10:
How people jump into conclusion so fast. SMH angry embarassed Ulterior motive ko, interior motive ni.

OP, you won't be sure what she wants from you until you meet her.
So, how sure are you that my conclusion was wrong?.
If I came to a conclusion, I did that with a basis and I made that clear in my post.
If you had any issue with my post, you attack it logically, by the way I'm entitled to my opinion.
Re: If You Got A Call From Your Very First Gal Or Guy, How Will You Feel? by fitzmayowa: 12:55am On Jan 09, 2013
You can always give her a call just for old time sake, but i would suggest you thread carefully though.
Re: If You Got A Call From Your Very First Gal Or Guy, How Will You Feel? by Nobody: 2:37am On Jan 09, 2013
Call her but if she starts any funny business cut the call and cease all contact with her.
Re: If You Got A Call From Your Very First Gal Or Guy, How Will You Feel? by smsgold: 8:22am On Jan 09, 2013
SAFO: Call her if you think you can keep it platonic but if not, don't call her.

Judging from your post, it seems like you might not be able to so it's probably best you don't call.
Re: If You Got A Call From Your Very First Gal Or Guy, How Will You Feel? by olumaxi(m): 8:42am On Jan 09, 2013
She askd 4 a cal..kindly cal her n hookup..i c many gist on d horizon

(1) (Reply)

A Father’s Creed / How To Attract Girls Without Talking / What Can Make A Lady Special To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.