Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Why Is It So Hard To Find A Girl That Wil Have Just Only You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It So Hard To Find A Girl That Wil Have Just Only You? (1741 Views)

List Of Males That Wil Never Win Mr Nairaland Even If They Compete Wth A Gorilla / 14 Tips To Know A Fake Boyfriend That Is Just Only After Sex / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It So Hard To Find A Girl That Wil Have Just Only You? by Richard6(m): 2:53am On Jan 06, 2013
When I was in secondary school and dating a girl that could not have only you, I used to say maybe she believes you both don't have future together or maybe you can't give her all she wants. When I was in university, same thing used to happen, I stil believe maybe its normal with university girls. I finished university, have the first girl, same thing happened likewise the second girl friend. I have always tried as much as possible to be the best boy friend any guy can be, financially, even though I don't have, I always try to meet up with her needs such as clothes, getting her a bb, play with her, always be there for her, give her s.ex how and when she wants it, be faithful to her, try to show her that as a graduate that what I need at this level is to have a girl I may possibly marry. After all these, I discover that about 2 girls I have dated so far were exactly same and it was same problem that always causes a breakup and that is UNFAITHFULNESS despite all I have tried to be the best and I want to ask, is it that I always meet the wrong type of girls or is it that I don't give or provide enough according to my capability or is it in the nature of girls not to be faithful no matter how much you try because all I want is a girl that wil be faithful because am so willing to be faithful. What could be the solution to this please my fellow nairalanders? For me to open up such a thing here, I expect you to know that it has become a problem to me which I don't know what to do, though I know some people will take this as a loke or see it as another thing but please, all I want is how to get that faithful girl or how to make any other girl that wil come my way to be faithful because I have done everything I think I know. Thank you very much for your contributions.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Girl That Wil Have Just Only You? by seedord247(m): 4:31am On Jan 06, 2013
broo my frnd below is single and faithful...

i warranty you that she wont ask of a dime. grin

but pls... dont try and slap her oooo or else grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Girl That Wil Have Just Only You? by True2myself24(f): 5:13am On Jan 06, 2013
Boy you've only dated two girls, chill out some.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Girl That Wil Have Just Only You? by Nobody: 6:32am On Jan 06, 2013
Same reasons guys do it
...Next topic please!

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Girl That Wil Have Just Only You? by ATMC(f): 6:52am On Jan 06, 2013
Maybe there's something you are not doing right or maybe those you dated have problem of not sticking to one man...whichever way, just take a break for now and really prepare yourself by sorting out some issues in your life, because ur kind of woman is just about

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Girl That Wil Have Just Only You? by Nobody: 7:10am On Jan 06, 2013
I get confused when guys ask this kinda questions sometimes.......how in the world can you not find a faithful girl? is it really that hard? its not something with the girls its something with you...ive dated very beautiful girls that were 100% faithful becuz thats what i was looking for chalay......you get what you are looking for....there'er too many good girls in the world to chose from....

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Girl That Wil Have Just Only You? by Richard6(m): 4:27pm On Jan 07, 2013
Lols.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Girl That Wil Have Just Only You? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 08, 2013
-

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Girl That Wil Have Just Only You? by Melmo: 8:57pm On Jan 08, 2013
Hi guys I've serious problem in my relationship. I a. A South African dating a Nigerian man who lives here in South Africa. Please Nigerian men help me understand how to be in a relationship with a man like him. He is very cultured, wants to be the man in the relationship sort of thing.
I have trouble letting him talk about his problems and its affecting our relationship.
Any advice on how to be a great girlfriend and potential wife will be gladly appreciated.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report)
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Girl That Wil Have Just Only You? by Pritheeann(f): 8:57pm On Jan 08, 2013
@op lets see in camera...''winks''
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Girl That Wil Have Just Only You? by jigwe101: 9:04pm On Jan 08, 2013
You're the cause of your problems. I'm a girl and even though my boyfriend is amazing like you, I love and cherish every single thing he does for me and make sure I acknowledge it. but usually, girls don't like when a guy is at their disposal. I don't like it either but my boyfriend doesn't even go that far. you do everything possible to keep the relationship going & that's a pathetic guy mentality. be good to your girl but have some type of backbone. don't provide everything she asks for, don't open up until you are 1000% sure of her feelings. don't be so available, don't be at her doorstop everytime. restrict yourself thoroughly. females want batman, not robin meaning an alphamale, not his sidekick.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Girl That Wil Have Just Only You? by Richard6(m): 12:36am On Jan 09, 2013
jigwe101: You're the cause of your problems. I'm a girl and even though my boyfriend is amazing like you, I love and cherish every single thing he does for me and make sure I acknowledge it. but usually, girls don't like when a guy is at their disposal. I don't like it either but my boyfriend doesn't even go that far. you do everything possible to keep the relationship going & that's a pathetic guy mentality. be good to your girl but have some type of backbone. don't provide everything she asks for, don't open up until you are 1000% sure of her feelings. don't be so available, don't be at her doorstop everytime. restrict yourself thoroughly. females want batman, not robin meaning an alphamale, not his sidekick.
Thank you so much for this, really appreciated that.
Pritheeann: @op lets see in camera...''winks''
Sure we can see in camera..wink back...
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Girl That Wil Have Just Only You? by 190theclown: 12:43am On Jan 09, 2013
And he's tired and complaining that Nigerian girls has faustrated him

Poor soul

Did I hear someone say batman and robin there
What about bane or joker - could girls manage guys like that
Cos I'm like the-Joker embarassed
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Girl That Wil Have Just Only You? by Richard6(m): 12:45am On Jan 09, 2013
Hunnydropps: I think you must just be patient and you will meet the perfect woman for you that will appreciate all of your efforts. Keep your heart open until your destiny crosses your path because if you allow your past experience jade you you may be blind to the woman meant or you when she arrives....just my opinion. So many woman want a kind and attentive and loving bf, hang in there. Good luck.
You are so amazing dear and thanks for that wonderful commentsm

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Girl That Wil Have Just Only You? by jemeslove0: 12:45am On Jan 09, 2013
well i guess you don't have a car ,trust me if you have one they will fall in love with you and u will get tire of them
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Girl That Wil Have Just Only You? by jemeslove0: 12:46am On Jan 09, 2013
try and make cash first before thinking about getting any girls in naija money talks My dear .. i have 2 different girls fighting in my flat the last time No be joke my brother i was not in love with them they were fighting doing my house work etc my brother get money and forget about love or just Bleep the name Love in this world again if u re looking for love go get a white girl.. if u cant do that and u want a naija girl then go get money buy good car

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Girl That Wil Have Just Only You? by fitzmayowa: 1:12am On Jan 09, 2013
@ Op maybe you've been dating the wrong ladies, there are one thousand and one faithful ladies out there.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Girl That Wil Have Just Only You? by Richard6(m): 3:42pm On Jan 11, 2013
fitzmayowa: @ Op maybe you've been dating the wrong ladies, there are one thousand and one faithful ladies out there.
Yes I belv so and stil belv there are good ones out there. Am not discouraged anyways from searching.
jemeslove0: try and make cash first before thinking about getting any girls in naija money talks My dear .. i have 2 different girls fighting in my flat the last time No be joke my brother i was not in love with them they were fighting doing my house work etc my brother get money and forget about love or just Bleep the name Love in this world again if u re looking for love go get a white girl.. if u cant do that and u want a naija girl then go get money buy good car
You have a point there but I stil belv not all gals are after money cus there are guys who are poor yet they have good and faithful gals tho I knw money can buy pleasure. Everybody is working towards getting more money, am not an exception.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Girl That Wil Have Just Only You? by Nobody: 3:02am On Jan 19, 2013
-

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When Your Immediate Elder Brother Wants To Marry Your Ex / Signs To Know That Your Man Loves You... / Why Are Girls Not Sincere With What They Really Want?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.