Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Sokoto, Katsina Top List Of Poor States... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sokoto, Katsina Top List Of Poor States... (13066 Views)

Fayose's Wife, Feyisetan, Paying Hospital Bills Of Poor Women (pics) / Igbos Top List Of Donors To Buhari – APC / Nigerians Top List Of Private Jet Owners In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sokoto, Katsina Top List Of Poor States... by joseph1832(m): 10:25am On Jan 06, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

I think you need to go back to school to know how data is collected for statistical purposes.
I did not go to school! So plese, you who went to school kindly tell me how Data is collected for statistical purposes...
Re: Sokoto, Katsina Top List Of Poor States... by joseph1832(m): 10:29am On Jan 06, 2013
Anybody who doesn't agree with the findings of this post should please tell us how and why they don't agree with it with facts and figures instead of opening your vocal cavity and attributing it to tribe and ethnicity!
Re: Sokoto, Katsina Top List Of Poor States... by jmaine: 10:33am On Jan 06, 2013
J12: Can you believe that Niger state has the least rate of poverty. Niger state of all states.

Yeah . . .I saw that and i was shocked
Re: Sokoto, Katsina Top List Of Poor States... by rodeo0070(m): 10:40am On Jan 06, 2013
joseph1832: Anybody who doesn't agree with the findings of this post should please tell us how and why they don't agree with it with facts and figures instead of opening your vocal cavity and attributing it to tribe and ethnicity!
I taya o!
Re: Sokoto, Katsina Top List Of Poor States... by Sealeddeal(m): 10:46am On Jan 06, 2013
Well,everything about Nigeria has always been tribally placed.If you allow El-rufai to head the agency thats responsible for this assesment,he will make Sokoto the lowest in poverty rate and Anambra the highest. What we need from this data is not to brag with it because,it does not represent the true nature of poverty level in those state.In actual sense,if there is any state that has lower poverty level than Anambra,then such state must be 'a paradise on earth'.

2 Likes

Re: Sokoto, Katsina Top List Of Poor States... by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:15pm On Jan 06, 2013
Abdul Adam56: We north we poor die. cry

^^^Hehehehehe grin grin grin
Re: Sokoto, Katsina Top List Of Poor States... by aljharem(m): 12:28pm On Jan 06, 2013
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^Hehehehehe grin grin grin

I don't know why I keep laughing at that post. grin grin grin grin Although that stats is not accurate
Re: Sokoto, Katsina Top List Of Poor States... by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 06, 2013
grin

I don't take Nigerian stats seriously to be honest.

BUT......

Same cats screaming foul surely had a swell time when the stats favoured their spot...

Its all good though. Carry on.

3 Likes

Re: Sokoto, Katsina Top List Of Poor States... by vicenzo(m): 9:09pm On Jan 06, 2013
alj harem:

read

https://www.nairaland.com/371485/regional-poverty-nigeria-north-south-west

Maybe you would understand what they are talking about grin grin grin
That 2006 stat was conducted by UNDP and NAPEP,and the co ordinator was not an igboman. That stat represents what's on ground more than this new crap compiled by a yoruba guy.

3 Likes

Re: Sokoto, Katsina Top List Of Poor States... by seunfly: 12:17am On Jan 08, 2013
vicenzo: That 2006 stat was conducted by UNDP and NAPEP,and the co ordinator was not an igboman. That stat represents what's on ground more than this new crap compiled by a yoruba guy.
Sealeddeal: Well,everything about Nigeria has always been tribally placed.If you allow El-rufai to head the agency thats responsible for this assesment,he will make Sokoto the lowest in poverty rate and Anambra the highest. What we need from this data is not to brag with it because,it does not represent the true nature of poverty level in those state.In actual sense,if there is any state that has lower poverty level than Anambra,then such state must be 'a paradise on earth'.
vicenzo: That 2006 stat was conducted by UNDP and NAPEP,and the co ordinator was not an igboman. That stat represents what's on ground more than this new crap compiled by a yoruba guy.
When are we going to stop all this nonsense of veiwing everything through tribal/ethnical sentiment rather we should direct our tribal passion to something that will inprove lives of our ethnics and origin instead of this senseless behavour that will create more problems for the peaple we claim to have passion for.
Re: Sokoto, Katsina Top List Of Poor States... by delors(m): 1:21am On Jan 08, 2013
Why do I get the feeling that my dear country is full of soopa doopa olodos? Where d funk is Borno? That state should be the poorest and with the highest unemployment rate. abi nor be there I serve before wey Boko haram pursue me comot? The statistics is sick but the statistician is sicker...and the bureau is d sickest for allowing this sick info to be published...nna na wah o.... cry

1 Like

Re: Sokoto, Katsina Top List Of Poor States... by delors(m): 1:22am On Jan 08, 2013
Your fada! Wetin konsign yoruba/igbo or hausa with this info? Infact u r duller than the statistician self....no wonder ur name be vicenzo. abi na Sudan u from come?

1 Like

Re: Sokoto, Katsina Top List Of Poor States... by faithco: 1:24am On Jan 08, 2013
I didn't see Yobe state on d list,Abi is so bad it can't be evaluated. undecided
Re: Sokoto, Katsina Top List Of Poor States... by Nobody: 1:34am On Jan 08, 2013
Why do Nigerians like to exaggerate when poverty is mentioned? That country is deceiving everybody at the face of worse case of extreme poverty with mass population. You can keep talking about tribal issues and linking them to poverty just to make yourselves feel good.

However, there is no reliable collation of statistics in place in Nigeria. I would say this is bogus!

1 Like

Re: Sokoto, Katsina Top List Of Poor States... by Nobody: 1:35am On Jan 08, 2013
alj harem:

read

https://www.nairaland.com/371485/regional-poverty-nigeria-north-south-west

Maybe you would understand what they are talking about grin grin grin

Poverty in Nigeria

North West = 71.2%
North East = 72.2%
North central = 67%
South West = 43%
South South = 36.1%
South East = 26.7%

So which one is correct being that figures abound from different places
Like it matters
Hunger dey waya everybody

1 Like

Re: Sokoto, Katsina Top List Of Poor States... by Nobody: 1:49am On Jan 08, 2013
Niger State govt earmark 40 million for feeding of Almajiri
SHARE THIS

TAGS
40 MillionAfricaAlmajirisChannels NewsChannels OnlineChannels TelevisionChannels TVMinnaNiger StateNigeriaRamadan
The Niger state government has released the sum of 40 million naira for the feeding of Almajiris in the state capital during the month of Ramadan.

Speaking to Channels Television in Minna, the secretary of the nine man committee set up by the state government to oversee the feeding, Alhaji Hadi Kuta, explained that Ramadan is just a part of the comprehensive programme to eradicate Almajiri from the streets of Niger State.

Alhaji Kuta explained that the state government has set up feeding centres in some mosques during this Ramadan, he also added that these children who are part of the Almajiri education where taken off the street so they can benefit from the Ramadan feeding programme.

The motive of the exercise is to alleviate the suffering of the people. Over 6000 children are being fed twice a day during the 30-day Ramadan month across several mosques in the state capital.

The above is from the least poor state
Can somebody define poverty please
Maybe we don't even know what poverty means

1 Like

Re: Sokoto, Katsina Top List Of Poor States... by futoprince: 1:50am On Jan 08, 2013
''According to NBS, national unemployment rate stood at 23.9 per cent at the beginning of 2012.
The Statistician-General of the NBS, Dr. Yemi Kale, had said 112.519 million Nigerians, representing 69 per cent, lived in relative poverty conditions''.
You don't need to be a maths genius, to see through the crappy statistics. An unemployment rate of 23 percent resulted to 69 percent poverty. This means that more than 40 percent of the employed also live in poverty. This is ridiculous to say the list.
And somebody will pocket millions if not billion of Naira for this fraudulent statistics while others are rejoicing and celebrating their poverty index on paper. Some comments made by folks here on Nairaland is a clear indication that mental poverty is more of a plague in Nigeria than physical poverty.

4 Likes

Re: Sokoto, Katsina Top List Of Poor States... by Nobody: 1:53am On Jan 08, 2013
The state with the lowest poverty rate was Niger with 33.8 per cent, followed by Osun with 37.9 per cent and Ondo, 45.7 per cent.

Three of the many states with streets kids roaming around , ear marked to have Almajiri schools built by GEJ also happen to be the least poor states
Make I go laff grin grin grin grin grin
Fuzzy math

2 Likes

Re: Sokoto, Katsina Top List Of Poor States... by dayokanu(m): 2:13am On Jan 08, 2013
The below should be saved for posterity and when some come to call dogs baboons

January 6, 2013 by ALLWELL OKPI 61 Comments

At the end of 2012, Sokoto State remained the poorest state in the country, with 81.2 per cent poverty rate, the records of the National Bureau of Statistics have shown.

According to the information on states of the federation, posted on the bureau’s website, other states with over 70 per cent poverty rate include Katsina, 74.5 per cent; Adamawa, 74.2 per cent; Gombe, 74.2 per cent; Jigawa, 74.1 per cent; Plateau, 74.1 per cent; [size=18pt]Ebonyi, 73.6 per cent[/size]; Bauchi, 73 per cent; Kebbi, 72 per cent and Zamfara, 70.8 per cent.

[size=18pt]The state with the lowest poverty rate was Niger with 33.8 per cent, followed by Osun with 37.9 per cent and Ondo, 45.7 per cent.[/size]

Others with less than 50 per cent poverty rate were Bayelsa State, 47 per cent and Lagos State, 48.6 per cent.

The average poverty rate of the states in the North -West geopolitical zone remained the highest at 71.4 per cent followed by North-East 69.1 per cent and North Central, 60.7 per cent.

[size=18pt]The record showed that poverty was least prevalent in the South-West, with an average of 49.8 per cent, followed by South-South, 55.5 per cent and South-East, 59.5 per cent.[/size]

According to NBS, national unemployment rate stood at 23.9 per cent at the beginning of 2012.

There were no figures for 2011 but the 2012 statistics represented an improvement in the figures released by the bureau for 2010.

The Statistician-General of the NBS, Dr. Yemi Kale, had said 112.519 million Nigerians, representing 69 per cent, lived in relative poverty conditions.

He said this when he released the country’s 2010 poverty profile.

According to the NBS boss, the agency arrived at the 2010 figure, by collecting data from 20 million households having an average of four family members.

In that report, Sokoto had the highest poverty rate of 86.4 per cent, while Niger had the lowest — at 43.6 per cent.

It would be recalled that as at 2004, Jigawa State had the highest poverty rate of 95 per cent, while Anambra, had the lowest- 22 per cent.

For unemployment rate, Zamfara State had the highest rate of 42.6 per cent, followed by Bauchi, 41.4 per cent.

Other states with above 30 per cent unemployment rate included, Gombe, 38.7 per cent; Nassarawa, 36.5 per cent; Jigawa, 35.9 per cent; Edo, 35.2 per cent; Adamawa, 33.8 per cent and Kaduna, 30.3 per cent.

According to the records, [size=18pt]unemployment was least in Osun followed by Kwara and Lagos[/size].

http://www.punchng.com/news/sokoto-katsina-top-list-of-poor-states/

1 Like

Re: Sokoto, Katsina Top List Of Poor States... by logica(m): 2:13am On Jan 08, 2013
futoprince: This means that more than 40 percent of the employed also live in poverty. This is ridiculous to say the list.
Um, so the millions being paid less than 10,000 a month, do you consider them above the poverty line? What is your definition of "poverty"?
Re: Sokoto, Katsina Top List Of Poor States... by neksummi(m): 2:14am On Jan 08, 2013
My state dey top 5 poorest sha! I don suffer.

Seriously there's so much poverty. When you turn everywhere, all you here is "ba kudi, ba kudi" But there's actually kudi enough to go round but people don't know how to attract it to themselves.

This is what we've decided to do here on nairaland to help people who want to get out of poverty do so with a little investment. Check us out:
https://www.nairaland.com/1142592/lets-team-up-ensure-all
Re: Sokoto, Katsina Top List Of Poor States... by Emusan(m): 2:16am On Jan 08, 2013
All of you are just talking upon what did not concerns you, no matter your tribalistic or ethnics setiment it can't affect poverty rate in Naija and solve the current problem.

Even the person that did the stat is a poor man.
Re: Sokoto, Katsina Top List Of Poor States... by Nobody: 2:20am On Jan 08, 2013
The same nigeria on the issue of poverty

The governors of the 36 states will today meet to consider a report that listed 16 states as “bankrupt”, nine “unhealthy”, six “critical” and five “distressed” as a result of the implementation of the minimum wage which commenced August 2011.

Also, the governors may move for an amendment of the constitution to remove labour and all labour-related matters from the Exclusive Federal Legislative list to the Concurrent List, meaning states will be able to discuss their labour-related issues.

The implication is the decentralisation of the Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC) and other unions.
The report by the Nigeria Governors forum (NGF) Secretariat obtained by THISDAY listed the following states as being in distressed situation following the implementation of the wage: Katsina with a total yearly revenue of N33.2 billion and a total year wage bill of N21.71 billion or 65.4 per cent of the state total revenue; Niger with a total yearly revenue base of N32.3 billion and a wage bill of N23.4 billion or 72.4 per cent; and Sokoto with a total yearly revenue of N29.2 billion and a yearly salary bill of N23.4 billion or a 80 per cent of the total revenue.

Also listed is Zamfara with a total yearly revenue base of N27.5 billion to a yearly wage bill of N19.24 billion or 70 per cent.

All these, the report said, were based on a 30-per-cent increase in personnel cost.

Other states listed to be in critical positions include Adamawa, Benue, Edo, Ekiti, Osun and Plateau.

Specifically, the report stated that Adamawa with a yearly revenue base of N29.2 billion will expend N15.21 billion on salaries and wages, which represent a 52.1 per cent of personnel cost of the total revenue, while Benue with a N35.3 billion yearly revenue, which yearly salaries will gulp N19.37 billion or 54.9 per cent of personnel cost.

Edo with a total yearly revenue base of N40.9 billion will finance a wage bill of N22.23 billion or a 54.4 per cent of personnel cost.

Ekiti is among the states listed within the range of states in critical situation. [/b]The state has a yearly revenue base of N23.6 billion, but has a yearly wage bill of N14.82 billion or a 62.8 per cent of the personnel cost.

Plateau has N28.1 billion as total revenue with N15.99 billion as personnel cost or a 56.9 per cent.
[b]According to the source, states described as unhealthy are Cross River, Ebonyi, Enugu, Kaduna, Kogi, Ogun, Ondo, Taraba and Yobe.

The following states were described as healthy and therefore can pay the 30-per-cent incremental wage bill. They are: Abia, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Delta, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kebbi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Oyo and Rivers.

The report, which stated that Rivers has a total yearly revenue base of N184.5 billion, has a yearly wage bill of N47.45 billion or 25.7 per cent of personnel cost.

In the same vein, Akwa Ibom has a yearly revenue base of N144.4 billion and a personnel cost of N23.27 billion or 16.1 per cent.

Lagos State has a yearly revenue base of N182.8 billion and a wage bill of N42.51 billion or a 23.3 per cent of the personnel cost.

According to the report, the implementation of the Minimum Wage Act by these states would have a negative impact on their ability to create jobs and at great opportunity cost on other government projects.
Apart from this, the report said the implementation of the Act would negatively affect the basis of true federalism in Nigeria.

It was as a result of this that one of the governors told THISDAY that the meeting would be discussing the implication of allowing labour matters to remain on the exclusive federal list.
“It is our belief that we shall be asking that labour and all labour-related matters should be moved to the concurrent list of the constitution, so that states would be able to negotiate with labour leaders in their respective states,” he said.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/, report/100182/

Niger is the least poor state and yet in the bottom of the totem pole in the ranking of healthy states by Nigerian standards
Try to figure that one out grin grin grin
Whose report do we believe?

Niger Osun and Ondo with the least poverty rate also happen to be unhealthy states money wise according to the same Nigeria o grin grin grin
Kai
I love my country

4 Likes

Re: Sokoto, Katsina Top List Of Poor States... by zumbigbo(m): 2:40am On Jan 08, 2013
I pray this inocous post will not generate into a tribal war for bigots..

U dey craze! Dis one na tribalists' Xmas and NY celebration.
Re: Sokoto, Katsina Top List Of Poor States... by logica(m): 3:09am On Jan 08, 2013
babyosisi:
Niger Osun and Ondo with the least poverty rate also happen to be unhealthy states money wise according to the same Nigeria o grin grin grin
Kai
I love my country
Are you educated at all? Do states disburse money to their indigenes or what has the economy of a state got to do with the economy of individuals within the state? Once again, do states share money; tell us if that what your own state does o.
Re: Sokoto, Katsina Top List Of Poor States... by aribisala0(m): 3:12am On Jan 08, 2013
kcswat: gabbage from YEMI KALE
Those are really Mediocre stats From Yemi Kale

1 Like

Re: Sokoto, Katsina Top List Of Poor States... by Onlytruth(m): 3:14am On Jan 08, 2013
cheesy cheesy Naija sef.

Okay, I have a proposal to make to Oga statistician.
Would he agree to a federal stimulus package for poor regions and states following his statistics; i.e. the poorer the geo-political region, the more federal funds they get?
Something tells me that this same statistician will cry "Oti o!" to such a proposal. cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Sokoto, Katsina Top List Of Poor States... by aribisala0(m): 3:15am On Jan 08, 2013
We must get Achebe to give us credible stats

1 Like

Re: Sokoto, Katsina Top List Of Poor States... by Nobody: 3:15am On Jan 08, 2013
logica: Are you educated at all? Do states disburse money to their indigenes or what has the economy of a state got to do with the economy of individuals within the state? Once again, do states share money; tell us if that what your own state does o.

NO I am not
Since you have the answers tell us how a state with a low literacy rate, low number of students in tertiary instutions,high Almajiri rate and deemed unhealthy by the federal government ended up with the lowest poverty rate.
Oya
Educate us

1 Like

Re: Sokoto, Katsina Top List Of Poor States... by Nobody: 3:31am On Jan 08, 2013
Nigeria’s poverty level rises, hits 71.5% •Sokoto, Niger top list of poorest states

| Print | E-mail
Written by Gbola Subair, Abuja
Monday, 13 February 2012
POVERTY in Nigeria is rising with almost 100 million people living on less than $1 a day despite strong growth, data showed on Monday.

The percentage of Nigerians living in absolute poverty — those who can afford only the bare essentials of food, shelter and clothing — rose to 60.9 per cent in 2010, compared with 54.7 per cent in 2004, the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) said.

Although Nigeria's economy is projected to continue growing, poverty is likely to get worse as the gap between the rich and the poor continues to widen.

"It remains a paradox ... that despite the fact that the Nigerian economy is growing, the proportion of Nigerians living in poverty is increasing every year," Statistician General of the Federation, Dr Yemi Kale, told reporters at a press conference in Abuja, on Monday.

“NBS estimates that this trend may have increased further in 2011 if the potential positive impacts of several anti-poverty and employment generation intervention programmes are not taken into account," Kale said.

The data on Monday showed that the North-East and NOrth-West, where the Boko Haram sect originated, are the poorest regions in Nigeria. The South-West, which includes the thriving commercial hub Lagos, had the lowest levels of poverty.
[size=18pt]
Meanwhile, Sokoto and Niger states topped the list of poorest states in Nigeria as poverty rate hit 71.5 per cent.
[/size]
Dr Kale stated that the North-West and North-East geopolitical zones recorded the highest poverty rate in Nigeria with 77.7 per cent and 76.3 per cent respectively, while Sokoto and Niger topped the list of the poorest states.

He said that poverty rate in Nigeria might have risen to 71.5 per cent, 61.9 per cent, and 62.8 per cent using the relative, absolute and dollar-per-day measures respectively.

However, he observed that, “this will become clearer once the 2011 Annual Socio-Economic Survey is completed later in the year. Thus, using the relative, absolute and dollar-per-day poverty measures, NBS estimates that poverty may have further risen slightly to about 71.5 per cent, 61.9 per cent and 62.8 per cent respectively in 2011.”

Dr Kale said that between 2004 and 2010, Nigeria’s poverty rate had moved from 54.4 per cent to 69 per cent involving 112,518,507 Nigerians, adding that although the country’s Gross Domestic Growth (GDP) had grown since then, it had little impact on the poverty situation.

Giving the breakdown, Kale stated that while the North-West and the North-East geopolitical zones had the highest poor, the South-West recorded the lowest with 59 per cent. Whereas Sokoto tops the list of poor states with 86.4 per cent, Niger followed with 43.6 per cent in the year under review.

Applying the United Nations’ definition of a poor person in dollar terms, the Statistician-General disclosed that 51.6 per cent of Nigerians were living below US$1 per day in 2004 but this increased to 61.2 per cent in 2010.

“Although the World Bank standard now is US$1.25 per day, the old reference of US$1 per day was the standard used in Nigeria at the time that the survey was concluded,” he said.

At the end of 2012, Sokoto State remained the poorest state in the country, with 81.2 per cent poverty rate, the records of the National Bureau of Statistics have shown.

According to the information on states of the federation, posted on the bureau’s website, other states with over 70 per cent poverty rate include Katsina, 74.5 per cent; Adamawa, 74.2 per cent; Gombe, 74.2 per cent; Jigawa, 74.1 per cent; Plateau, 74.1 per cent; Ebonyi, 73.6 per cent; Bauchi, 73 per cent; Kebbi, 72 per cent and Zamfara, 70.8 per cent.

[size=18pt]The state with the lowest poverty rate was Niger with 33.8 per cent[/size], followed by Osun with 37.9 per cent and Ondo, 45.7 per cent.

Others with less than 50 per cent poverty rate were Bayelsa State, 47 per cent and Lagos State, 48.6 per cent.

The average poverty rate of the states in the North -West geopolitical zone remained the highest at 71.4 per cent followed by North-East 69.1 per cent and North Central, 60.7 per cent.

The record showed that poverty was least prevalent in the South-West, with an average of 49.8 per cent, followed by South-South, 55.5 per cent and South-East, 59.5 per cent.

According to NBS, national unemployment rate stood at 23.9 per cent at the beginning of 2012.

There were no figures for 2011 but the 2012 statistics represented an improvement in the figures released by the bureau for 2010.

[b]The Statistician-General of the NBS, Dr. Yemi Kale, [/b]had said 112.519 million Nigerians, representing 69 per cent, lived in relative poverty conditions.

He said this when he released the country’s 2010 poverty profile.

According to the NBS boss, the agency arrived at the 2010 figure, by collecting data from 20 million households having an average of four family members.

In that report, Sokoto had the highest poverty rate of 86.4 per cent, while Niger had the lowest — at 43.6 per cent.

It would be recalled that as at 2004, Jigawa State had the highest poverty rate of 95 per cent, while Anambra, had the lowest- 22 per cent.

For unemployment rate, Zamfara State had the highest rate of 42.6 per cent, followed by Bauchi, 41.4 per cent.

Other states with above 30 per cent unemployment rate included, Gombe, 38.7 per cent; Nassarawa, 36.5 per cent; Jigawa, 35.9 per cent; Edo, 35.2 per cent; Adamawa, 33.8 per cent and Kaduna, 30.3 per cent.

According to the records, unemployment was least in Osun followed by Kwara and Lagos.
SOURCE: www.punchng.com/news/sokoto-katsina-top-list-of-poor-states/
http://tribune.com.ng/index.php/front-page-news/35947-nigerias-poverty-level-rises-hits-715-sokoto-niger-top-list-of-poorest-states

[size=18pt]
According to the same man o
Niger state was the poorest in feb 2012 at a rate of 71.5 %,a position it shared with Sokoto
and by The end of 2012 while sokoto remained the poorest now at 81.2% ,Niger state went from the poorest to the least poor at 33.8% grin grin grin shocked shocked
Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!
Come and see American wonder!!![/size]
I believe the thread should be moved to the joke section
The man is pulling out figures from his butt
The joke of the year
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Sokoto, Katsina Top List Of Poor States... by Bokoharam: 3:39am On Jan 08, 2013
Abdul Adam56: We north we poor die. cry

...Even after ruling Nigeria for about 4 decades!! Shame on those Northern leaders. Northerners should wise up. The people you think are killing you are NOT the ones killing you. Your leaders are your worst enemy. Ask them what they did with their loots. Leave innocent people alone!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Okorocha Formally Joins APC / Rivers PDP Faction Expels Amaechi / Boko Haram: Cameroon Deports 450 Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.