Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,098 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Sokoto, Katsina Top List Of Poor States... - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sokoto, Katsina Top List Of Poor States... (13067 Views)

Fayose's Wife, Feyisetan, Paying Hospital Bills Of Poor Women (pics) / Igbos Top List Of Donors To Buhari – APC / Nigerians Top List Of Private Jet Owners In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sokoto, Katsina Top List Of Poor States... by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 09, 2013
Biafra rep: I put it to you that you are grossly unintelligent. You sound like an illiterate. Who told you the trash from NBS is about indigenes alone? If you dont know, every citizen of Niger state is involved, so far you live in the state. Within a couple of years, SW and SS overtook the SE! Now tell me something, did an earthquake, hurricane, or any form of disaster occur in the SE that caused it to drop drastically? Mind you, i have traveresed most parts of Nigeria and can tell you without fear of contradition that SE followed by SS has the lowest poverty rate in Nigeria. NBS can tell that rubbish to the marines, they only exposed their incompetence. Arrant nonsense!
no, dnt mind dem. Let dem keep acceptn wat dey want to hear. By d town dey tour thru SE villages n diers, dey wl unstand
Re: Sokoto, Katsina Top List Of Poor States... by vicenzo(m): 2:33pm On Jan 09, 2013
passion007: correct bro. I love those girls die. Desperate Chics. I'm from IsiUzo anyway but that song just knocks my socks off...lol
Ok. Thats a nice song,i like ezeagu dialect that those girls use. Btw,whats the meaning of 'tapendekwa'?
Re: Sokoto, Katsina Top List Of Poor States... by Tos4life: 3:23pm On Jan 09, 2013
Nigeria is a shit country full of thief and corrupt government and politician, trust me all this poverty thing is rubbish, sokoto governments are thief they they spend the state money on their kids and family living people in that state in poverty level cool, the only way this country can go forward is not by prayer, first we can change ourself then maybe we can change the situation, because I have traveled to many country round the world, and I can tell you that nigerian is one of the richest country in the world. So why are we still the poorest?...
Re: Sokoto, Katsina Top List Of Poor States... by passion007: 3:29pm On Jan 09, 2013
vicenzo: Ok. Thats a nice song,i like ezeagu dialect that those girls use. Btw,whats the meaning of 'tapendekwa'?
Based on the context, I think it means 'be on your own' or 'keep to yourself'
Re: Sokoto, Katsina Top List Of Poor States... by Christino(m): 11:12pm On Jan 10, 2013
It is difficult to believe news without a reliable source. NBS website is nigerianstat.com and there is no such news. Isn't it absurd that punch newspapers would release news on behalf of the government? I do not believe there is any truth in this, sorry. 2009-2010 we saw a report and ever since, no such report has been published by the bureau. Question is, where did this come from?
Re: Sokoto, Katsina Top List Of Poor States... by BBkay: 7:45am On Jan 11, 2013
I tot NBS said they didn't release any new poverty result. dat result is actually 2009/10 poverty result not 2012. Another is due by 2014/15... shockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshocked

Newspaper reports of 2012 poverty report by NBS: The attention of NBS has been drawn to several newspaper reports that NBS recently released poverty results for 2012 across different states. Pls note that all such reports are FALSE. NBS conducts poverty assessments every 5 years and the last one covered 2009/10. The next one is scheduled for 2014/15. There has therefore been no new survey analysis or recent release on poverty by NBS since 2009/10 and all reports claiming NBS released poverty results for 2012 are false and should be disregarded.
---->NBS website.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC To Sue Fani-kayode Over Tinubu/Osinbajo Oath-Taking Claim / Farouk Yahaya: Army Will Engage In War Against Bandits / James Ibori: How A Thief Almost Became Nigeria's President - Bbc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.