Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,066 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Can Acn Ever Win Election In Lagos Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Acn Ever Win Election In Lagos Again (1109 Views)

Caught On Camera-is This How To Win Election?(photo) / ACN To GEJ: Apologize For Misleading Nigerians On Anti-corruption Fight / Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Acn Ever Win Election In Lagos Again by lolop(m): 10:14am On Jan 06, 2013
Lagosians are just suffering in silence

A government that has not been able to provide a lasting solution to the traffic situation in the state,since the ban of okada

A dictatorial Government.

What is the responsiblity of government when we still pay toll gate on Roads

ACN is in lagos never again we are waiting till 2015 to vote them out.
Am not a politician
Re: Can Acn Ever Win Election In Lagos Again by cockyjay: 10:23am On Jan 06, 2013
lolop: Lagosians are just suffering in silence

A government that has not been able to provide a lasting solution to the traffic situation in the state,since the ban of okada

A dictatorial Government.

What is the responsiblity of government when we still pay toll gate on Roads

ACN is in lagos never again we are waiting till 2015 to vote them out.
Am not a politician
talk for yourself please. You can decide to vote PDP but i'm sure ACN will won Lagos in 2015. Ask the most uneducated people in Lagos state about the dangers of okada and they'll have stories to tell. I've seens an okada crushed by a trailer before in the middle of Bariga market. It was gruesome. The governement made that decision to protect you and I and all you can do is complain. You need to get urself educated please
Re: Can Acn Ever Win Election In Lagos Again by seunfly: 10:34am On Jan 06, 2013
Why won't they? Or is pdp a credible alternative to you?
No dout we need alternative political party that can push Acn to the wall so that we can see their best, but not this present pdp. No not at all.
Re: Can Acn Ever Win Election In Lagos Again by omiobo: 10:49am On Jan 06, 2013
People cry for change but it's obvious that they don't want to pay the price for change. Lagos is the smallest and the most populated state. Sanity is one of those things Lagosians need to enjoy adequate security.
Yeah! A.CN will rule Lagos again,in the long run,people will reason with Fashola when they see positive outcomes of the policies

1 Like

Re: Can Acn Ever Win Election In Lagos Again by takedat(m): 10:54am On Jan 06, 2013
When election time comes just vote for your preferred party, either the biggest looting and killer party in Africa or a one man controlled regional party. The choice is yours!

1 Like

Re: Can Acn Ever Win Election In Lagos Again by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 06, 2013
hahahahahahaha....look @ this joker!

With the work Fashola has done that no other governor in Nigeria has ever done?? U gotta be kidding me. Lagosians will be fools not to vote anyone Fashola pushes forth and supports.

PDP is a joke as far as Lagos state governorship is concerned.

Tinubu is Lagos state area father, that guy knows and understands Lagos including his market women friends lipsrsealed This has worked for him so far and will continue to. PDP needs to understand that the best way to win an election is to understand the people u're going to serve.

Who watched the Lagos state governorship debate on youtube a few years ago?? Did u see the way Fashola educated and embarrassed the agbada-wearing-fools??

Chei, I love that man! cheesy
Re: Can Acn Ever Win Election In Lagos Again by abrat: 12:10pm On Jan 06, 2013
It is only the fo.ol that lives on past glory. Mind you, it is easy to get to the top but it's not easy to stay there long.

Inotherwords, pple would like to vote now based on present facts & figures. So many things are now clear to pple unlike before when Tinubu was using Awoist syndrome ''great minds think alike''.
The truth is, most that voted ACN in the last election have decided not to again. What is left is for the oppostion to present a sellable candidate & ACN will become history in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Can Acn Ever Win Election In Lagos Again by aljharem(m): 12:41pm On Jan 06, 2013
@ OP

NOOOOOOO !!! Corruption should not be encouraged but discouraged.

Ade Dosumu, Jimi Agbaje all of who are in PDP. So make the right choice !!!! And do make another mistake
Re: Can Acn Ever Win Election In Lagos Again by omiobo: 1:01pm On Jan 06, 2013
PDP can fast and pray for a whole year it won't change a strong heart of mine to vote against the future of my children.
Re: Can Acn Ever Win Election In Lagos Again by aljharem(m): 1:05pm On Jan 06, 2013
omiobo: PDP can fast and pray for a whole year it won't change a strong heart of mine to vote against the future of my children.

Question, has tinubu not mortgage the future of your children through ACN ?

This crap that only ACN can do it MUST STOP if we are to move forward

If likes of Ade Dosumu and Jimi are in ACN, I would vote for them because I know they would not be tinubu's puppet
Re: Can Acn Ever Win Election In Lagos Again by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 06, 2013
alj harem:

If likes of Ade Dosumu and Jimi are in ACN, I would vote for them because I know they would not be tinubu's puppet
Ade Dosumu, the same one people were calling dopemu on Youtube because of his failure during the debate. He is no match to Fashola intellectually, in fact in every aspect except for st*upidity.

This is a gift from me to you....watch this debate. Thank me later kiss
watch all 7 parts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7w1iV60mkk
Re: Can Acn Ever Win Election In Lagos Again by aljharem(m): 1:46pm On Jan 06, 2013
Shollypopz:
Ade Dosumu, the same one people were calling dopemu on Youtube because of his failure during the debate. He is no match to Fashola intellectually, in fact in every aspect except for st*upidity.

This is a gift from me to you....watch this debate. Thank me later kiss
watch all 7 parts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7w1iV60mkk

then Jimi Agbaje . Anything but Tinubu controlled ACN would be fine. Imagine one man buying the future of Lagosians
Re: Can Acn Ever Win Election In Lagos Again by akintun: 2:06pm On Jan 06, 2013
I used to believe dat d gov has done nothing until I analyzed d task facing him. Dis is a gov dat has to make d whole of Lagos look okay b4 everyone can admit dat he his trying, whereas other gov's just need to make their capital okay b4 dey receive commendation. I personally would love to have a change, and let's face it how bad can a Lagos state gov actually be.
Re: Can Acn Ever Win Election In Lagos Again by omiobo: 2:11pm On Jan 06, 2013
alj harem:

No! To me,A.C.N is preferable to PDP. I'm not a member of any party in Nigeria.
You can call Tinubu any name you wish but he deserves my respect. If a man stands against PDP,he earns my respect. I'm happy for the fact he gave us option in southwest,and that's why SW is peaceful and on the course of development.
No party is yet to prove PDP wrong than A.C.N. Show me if you have.
And don't tell me to vote for ADE DOSUNMU and not the party as Nigerians were foolishly decieved by GEJ-PDP.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Top Boko Haram Operative Kabiru Sokoto Appears In Court / GIS Of SURE-P Latest Twist / "Tattooing, Plastic Surgery Not Sin Before God" -pastor Chris Okotie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.