Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,336 members, 7,957,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:58 PM

Pls Help! My Girlfriend Is On Nairaland. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help! My Girlfriend Is On Nairaland. (1635 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help! My Girlfriend Is On Nairaland. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 16, 2014
Re: Pls Help! My Girlfriend Is On Nairaland. by sirjohnson(m): 11:13pm On Sep 16, 2014
Go and drink alomo and wake up from your dream

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! My Girlfriend Is On Nairaland. by vizkiz: 11:13pm On Sep 16, 2014
same here bro..she has been tracking my every move like ctu agent Jack bauer sad

Btw, can you give me her number? She looks like a girl i know from my secondary school days undecided
Re: Pls Help! My Girlfriend Is On Nairaland. by NaijaChild: 11:15pm On Sep 16, 2014
Seems she loves the romance section a lot!..well,I didn't know until u showed her off as ur girlfriend

Nw ..we know!

My advice...be careful on what you comment on and how you comment..

Show her the intellectual side of u!
Re: Pls Help! My Girlfriend Is On Nairaland. by jhydebaba(m): 11:20pm On Sep 16, 2014
So we should expel her or what

Bros, abeg na the same right wey u get she get joor.

BTW, na only girlfriend, if she be ur wife nko
Re: Pls Help! My Girlfriend Is On Nairaland. by ggrin(f): 11:23pm On Sep 16, 2014
vizkiz: same here bro..she has been tracking my every move like ctu agent Jack bauer sad

Btw, can you give me her number? She looks like a girl i know from my secondary school days undecided
liar angry angry
Re: Pls Help! My Girlfriend Is On Nairaland. by vizkiz: 11:27pm On Sep 16, 2014
ggrin: liar angry angry

embarassedand i don't use to tell lies o...just said she looks like...

until i collect her number before i know if she's truly the one....then if she's not, i'll delete her number
#finish
cry

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! My Girlfriend Is On Nairaland. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 16, 2014
jhydebaba: So we should expel her or what

Bros, abeg na the same right wey u get she get joor.

BTW, na only girlfriend, if she be ur wife nko

I read a post where she asked how she can maintain two relationships... what the hell is that for?
Re: Pls Help! My Girlfriend Is On Nairaland. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 16, 2014
vizkiz: same here bro..she has been tracking my every move like ctu agent Jack bauer sad

What?
Re: Pls Help! My Girlfriend Is On Nairaland. by destante(f): 11:32pm On Sep 16, 2014
I think its a good thing.
Re: Pls Help! My Girlfriend Is On Nairaland. by ggrin(f): 11:32pm On Sep 16, 2014
vizkiz:

embarassedand i don't use to tell lies o...just said she looks like...undecided

until i collect her number before i know if she's truly the one....then if she's not, i'll delete her number
#finish
wink
ur still lieing angryangry
Re: Pls Help! My Girlfriend Is On Nairaland. by vizkiz: 11:42pm On Sep 16, 2014
ggrin: ur still lieing angryangry

ok, i wouldn't collect her number...#eyes rolling

But i still think i know here undecided
Re: Pls Help! My Girlfriend Is On Nairaland. by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:42pm On Sep 16, 2014
Hmm.

There's fire on the mountain.
Re: Pls Help! My Girlfriend Is On Nairaland. by OohMpa: 11:59pm On Sep 16, 2014
And so? What should we do with this info?

What if boyfriend#2 and boyfriend#3 are on nl? You wan spoil her market?
What if ooh Mpa wants to fulfill all righteousness with her pünny? Don't you know you're making things harder to hit her now?

Foolish bwoi angry

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help! My Girlfriend Is On Nairaland. by Hawlahscho(m): 12:09am On Sep 17, 2014
Daniyemi:

I read a post where she asked how she can maintain two relationships... what the hell is that for?

double SIM phone! hahahaha
Re: Pls Help! My Girlfriend Is On Nairaland. by Ochiske(m): 12:48am On Sep 17, 2014
what if she stumbles on this post? una go break up o grin grin

but your babe fine sha.....she white oo cheesy
Re: Pls Help! My Girlfriend Is On Nairaland. by jaykaylegend(m): 12:58am On Sep 17, 2014
First of all you wan show the whole nairalandd sey u get fine chick abi?? If not why show us her profile
second of all, does she know you are on nairaland and your username??if she dosen't you are safe but if she does there are two things involved; its either she monitors your every movement or she does not give a dammmn
if she does not give a dammmn you are safe but if she monitors your movement there are two things involved; its either she catches you scoping another chick or she sees theat you are a gentleman
if she sees that you are a gentleman you are safe but if she catches you,, there is only one thing involed:: you become single
do you understand??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help! My Girlfriend Is On Nairaland. by Nobody: 12:58am On Sep 17, 2014
I think you should be more worried about the guy taking that picture of her, he is wearing only singlet.

5 Likes

Re: Pls Help! My Girlfriend Is On Nairaland. by nickz(m): 3:25am On Sep 17, 2014
Khalessi: I think you should be more worried about the guy taking that picture of her, he is wearing only singlet.
sweet jesus!gringrin
this is ice-cold!!

@op my gf bestfriends are also on NL
i avoid them pass ebola
Re: Pls Help! My Girlfriend Is On Nairaland. by faithugo64(f): 5:33am On Sep 17, 2014
Daniyemi:

enya bros sorry o but with what you just did,you not helping the issue at all,pray she does not find out else you are as good as single
Re: Pls Help! My Girlfriend Is On Nairaland. by Nobody: 6:50am On Sep 17, 2014
jaykaylegend: First of all you wan show the whole nairalandd sey u get fine chick abi?? If not why show us her profile
second of all, does she know you are on nairaland and your username??if she dosen't you are safe but if she does there are two things involved; its either she monitors your every movement or she does not give a dammmn
if she does not give a dammmn you are safe but if she monitors your movement there are two things involved; its either she catches you scoping another chick or she sees theat you are a gentleman
if she sees that you are a gentleman you are safe but if she catches you,, there is only one thing involed:: you become single
do you understand??
hahaha..... Funny dude
Re: Pls Help! My Girlfriend Is On Nairaland. by Nobody: 6:52am On Sep 17, 2014
Khalessi: I think you should be more worried about the guy taking that picture of her, he is wearing only singlet.
hahahaha grin grin . You beat me to this. grin grin
Re: Pls Help! My Girlfriend Is On Nairaland. by Ivanspring(f): 7:07am On Sep 17, 2014
I guess this is another way of warning nl guys to keep off. My only concern is that you just made a terrible mistake.
Re: Pls Help! My Girlfriend Is On Nairaland. by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 17, 2014
You just discovered that your gf who registered on 27th of July is a Nairalander and na 16th September you dey discover.

She registered on 27th of July and you were her first follower.

Well I don't know o.
Re: Pls Help! My Girlfriend Is On Nairaland. by lokito: 7:30am On Sep 17, 2014
She talked about your quarrels; Maintaining two relationships; she said the reason she's with you is b/c you're rich; she said you people quarrel every time etc.
You talked about her flat asss etc.

Now all these childish threads you both created are not too good for your relationship. Seeking/taking advices on nairaland can ruin your relationship. People will use you ppl as their tools for humour. Some will advice her to date two guys she asked about; some will tell you to go and pump her assss at a vulcanizers'. So this is the wrongest site to bring up such matters

Take care

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help! My Girlfriend Is On Nairaland. by naijaboiy: 7:34am On Sep 17, 2014
How on earth will your girlfriend not see this thread? undecided
Re: Pls Help! My Girlfriend Is On Nairaland. by valmunich(m): 7:46am On Sep 17, 2014
'How do I maintain two relationships' is one of her topics. Ma guy you're in a meeting oo not a relationship

4 Likes

Re: Pls Help! My Girlfriend Is On Nairaland. by Dayhorla: 7:56am On Sep 17, 2014
FrankySnow: You just discovered that your gf who registered on 27th of July is a Nairalander and na 16th September you dey discover.

She registered on 27th of July and you were her first follower.

Well I don't know o.
U will make a very good detective
Re: Pls Help! My Girlfriend Is On Nairaland. by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 17, 2014
Dayhorla:
U will make a very good detective
smiley
Re: Pls Help! My Girlfriend Is On Nairaland. by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 17, 2014
lokito: [size=20pt]She talked about your quarrels; Maintaining two relationships; she said the reason she's with you is b/c you're rich; she said you people quarrel every time etc.
You talked about her flat asss etc.[/size]

Take care

I smell plava ahead. lipsrsealed

Re: Pls Help! My Girlfriend Is On Nairaland. by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 17, 2014
Re: Pls Help! My Girlfriend Is On Nairaland. by destante(f): 8:24am On Sep 17, 2014
valmunich: 'How do I maintain two relationships' is one of her topics. Ma guy you're in a meeting oo not a relationship
Lol be nice.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Biggest Signs That He Is Inlove With You / Nairalander Help!!! What Can I Do For Her Or What Should She Do????? / Most Nigerian Girls Are Now Opting To Have Relationships With Romance-Machines.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.