Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,474 members, 7,823,104 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Why Women Do Not Date Nice Guys - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Women Do Not Date Nice Guys (22610 Views)

LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? / 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. / Why Do Nice Guys Always Get Treated Badly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Women Do Not Date Nice Guys by ivili(m): 1:09pm On Jan 07, 2013
at the end of the day,nigerians will be looking for a good guy to build this country,but you keep giving a false image to bad guys forgeting they are the ones who destroy everything good.

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Do Not Date Nice Guys by Blackbody20(m): 1:10pm On Jan 07, 2013
Hmmmmmm. Well. IMO i think dis is sometimes real. A bad girl prefers a bad boy like her.
Re: Why Women Do Not Date Nice Guys by makky(f): 1:10pm On Jan 07, 2013
Flashaldrin: Best combo for a guy = bad guy on the outside, nice guy inside.
Exactly, no woman wants to end up with a bad guy esp if thats what he is inside. Dress well, talk naughty, do stuff but have a heart n be humane... Thats what i want cos believe me i want my man to take charge and be as free and as naughty as i am. But BAD, thats a no no!

1 Like

Re: Why Women Do Not Date Nice Guys by kandiikane(m): 1:13pm On Jan 07, 2013
In fact, I demand this thread to be deleted, it's filled with too many lies. grin I'm sure a man wrote it.
Re: Why Women Do Not Date Nice Guys by Abrantie: 1:15pm On Jan 07, 2013
This nice guy-bad boy crap is only true in societies that women are spoiled, have everything at their disposal and with too much time on their hands.

In Africa, the only thing that matters to a woman is MONEY! Not flowers or candlelit dinners or body tattoos or looking like you just stepped out of prison. Your ability to make them "chop your money"! or to make them think they can, is all a guy needs. grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Women Do Not Date Nice Guys by Brymo: 1:17pm On Jan 07, 2013
Drdaps: [b]All your reason are not real[/b]when they don't date nice guy,why do they marry nice guy after having fun with mr bad guy
,i ppity u.
Re: Why Women Do Not Date Nice Guys by olumaxi(m): 1:17pm On Jan 07, 2013
mumumugu: Op, d u have reasns y girls dont date mumu
cos dia is only a thin line btw been mumu n been nice
Re: Why Women Do Not Date Nice Guys by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 07, 2013
Op all this one way you dey talk no gel atall. I have heard females saying that for you to attract alot of girls, you have to be nice and responsible. Simple

1 Like

Re: Why Women Do Not Date Nice Guys by Brymo: 1:19pm On Jan 07, 2013
adjusment bad guyz dont get d gal-megamind,but m saying nice guy wit a nice pocket gets d gal,bad guy wit bad pocket na gals.
Re: Why Women Do Not Date Nice Guys by Shaw007(m): 1:21pm On Jan 07, 2013
this write-up is sOmehOw!!

The smart gUy depicted here is kinda Like those smart Nice Nerds!!

There's a difference btwn Nice mumu gUy and Nice sharp gUy

and its very very wrong to say Nice gUys are "Not ReaL" !!Infact if anything, its actually harder to feign being Nice dan 2 form "badness"

Nice gUys are all The Fun attributed to bad gUys Plus being Nice when reasonABle and LogicaL,No be d mumu kind oh. . .The "Nice" Kind of Nice!

And besides,your bad gUy attitude is just Like youth!! If u get mY drift!
Re: Why Women Do Not Date Nice Guys by 9icetoo(m): 1:24pm On Jan 07, 2013
Ok here is how it goes with me. When i am bad, and that is often, i get am for plenty women. When i am good, boy undecided, its so difficult to evn get to second base. So i guess the bad guys always win. So, i think i wanna remain bad for now. wink
Re: Why Women Do Not Date Nice Guys by nollywood20: 1:27pm On Jan 07, 2013
Who says women don't date nice guys?
My senior bros who is a really nice guy is a serial dater and in fact tired of many girls and even older women coming to him. At the last time I checked, he has reduced the number of his girlfriends from 10 to 4 and turns down the requests of others. His buddies even hide their girlfriends from meeting him, because most girls and women who meet him drool over him.

If a nice guy is good looking and loaded too, girls will harass him, except he is ugly and poor.

4 Likes

Re: Why Women Do Not Date Nice Guys by caesaraba(m): 1:33pm On Jan 07, 2013
@OP, ever heard the phrase "shades of grey"

The characteristics mentioned in your post happen to be of two extremes. In the practical sense, not everything is either black or white.

If you like go slap mopol because u hear say bad guys dy pack plenty women.
Re: Why Women Do Not Date Nice Guys by ITbomb(m): 1:33pm On Jan 07, 2013
Another nice guy bad guy thread? Hmm
The truth is that there are two classes of girls that falls for bad guys are:
The bad ones themselves and
The naive innocent ones who just mature and want to test some excitement.
The good and intelligent ones never stay with a bad guy. They simply won't click together

1 Like

Re: Why Women Do Not Date Nice Guys by chiefmoses: 1:41pm On Jan 07, 2013
[/color][color=#990000] undecidedhmmmMmm I thank he make a sence
Re: Why Women Do Not Date Nice Guys by kalufelix(m): 1:42pm On Jan 07, 2013
as long as am concerned gurls wud want to date the 2 of dem anyday so they can use one and compliment d oda due to d complexity of dia desires...

buh u guys shud stop dis alpha-nice, nice guy bad guy blah blah blah errtym dia are more dan 2 categories of pple in dis world
Re: Why Women Do Not Date Nice Guys by movmentish(m): 1:42pm On Jan 07, 2013
Drdaps: All your reason are not real[/b]when they don't date nice guy,why do they marry nice guy after having fun with mr bad guy
[b]Bad man never settles down
Re: Why Women Do Not Date Nice Guys by nollywood20: 1:49pm On Jan 07, 2013
[size=18pt]Majority of the girlfriends or wives of bad guys always end up cheating on them from U.S to Nigeria.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Why Women Do Not Date Nice Guys by Daveama(m): 2:18pm On Jan 07, 2013
olumaxi: cos dia is only a thin line btw been mumu n been nice
Most girls tag nice boys mumu
Re: Why Women Do Not Date Nice Guys by princemaicheal: 2:31pm On Jan 07, 2013
pleep: 13. they are ugly
U mean to you?Ugly is relative.And by the way you must be insecure to be looking for a ''perfect man''.And my opinion,stop looking cus they dont exist.
Re: Why Women Do Not Date Nice Guys by tintingz(m): 2:36pm On Jan 07, 2013
buh all women wants to marry a nice guy

Whats all this?

1 Like

Re: Why Women Do Not Date Nice Guys by odunjoy1(m): 2:39pm On Jan 07, 2013
thats unfair!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Why Women Do Not Date Nice Guys by ignis: 2:54pm On Jan 07, 2013
Who then is a nice guy and who is the bad guy?
Re: Why Women Do Not Date Nice Guys by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 07, 2013
I am a goodbad guy... GBAM!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Women Do Not Date Nice Guys by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 07, 2013
nollywood20: Who says women don't date nice guys?
My senior bros who is a really nice guy is a serial dater and in fact tired of many girls and even older women coming to him. At the last time I checked, he has reduced the number of his girlfriends from 10 to 4 and turns down the requests of others. His buddies even hide their girlfriends from meeting him, because most girls and women who meet him drool over him.

If a nice guy is good looking and loaded too, girls will harass him, except he is ugly and poor.

okay sir
Re: Why Women Do Not Date Nice Guys by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 07, 2013
... Ooops
Re: Why Women Do Not Date Nice Guys by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 07, 2013
moreeni: OP is very correct. However, some of us clicked to nice guys and never let go when we found them.

Idikwa sure Aga m enyo gi enyo!
Re: Why Women Do Not Date Nice Guys by GentleNaaz(m): 3:20pm On Jan 07, 2013
Rubbishhhhhh. I herad women lik nice guys n nw dy r compromising it wt bad guys. because of ds, i don form bad uy , form nice guy, form alpha man, all 2 no avail. Mk una go sit down abeg rubbish. Guy i go b myslf, any girl way lik me go cum

1 Like

Re: Why Women Do Not Date Nice Guys by jericco1(m): 3:27pm On Jan 07, 2013
Mtchew.. Rubbish.....those are ur thoughts! I'm not nice and i aint rugged!..
Re: Why Women Do Not Date Nice Guys by Kgdavid(m): 3:57pm On Jan 07, 2013
in my experience it all boils done to one thing: self respect/confidence. a man with a true sense of self worth and respect will neither be a walkover nor go out of his way to be a so called bad boy. it is a hidden truth that insecurity is what leads to either of these two extremes.
Re: Why Women Do Not Date Nice Guys by dBard: 4:15pm On Jan 07, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Most union with bad boys are always disastrous in the end.Eg Whitney Houston Vs Bobby brown.

..but then dey kip going back eg;Riri n Chris Brown..
Re: Why Women Do Not Date Nice Guys by dBard: 4:19pm On Jan 07, 2013
@O.p.. be u a Bad guy or a Nice one, most women simply want A GOod Man..i.m.o..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kanye West Graduation Full Album Download. (2007) / Upload Your Girlfriend Let's See Which One Is prettier / The Pitfalls Of An Office Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.