Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,061 members, 7,838,696 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? (13712 Views)

Buhari Speaks: How We Intend To Fund Nigeria’s N6 Trillion Budget / What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? / Nigerian Celebrities With Presidential Potential (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by yomalex(m): 1:30pm On Jan 08, 2013
all i know is he will fight corruption, i voted him 2011 and will gladly do so again, if you think that GEJ is the best thing that happened to nigeria, every morning when you wake up ask God to use nigeria under Gej as a template for your life

1 Like

Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by holysina(m): 1:30pm On Jan 08, 2013
gbanikiti: you dey look for where dem go dey comment quick abi? don't worry,sooner or later peeps will start ignoring you stewpid threads on this forum.you go use ya 2 left legs run comot for nairaland.nonsense!

Who opened de gate for this slowpoke. No body will ignore his post because he ask sensitive questions and make good trends
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by FlyboyZee: 1:48pm On Jan 08, 2013
@OsunOriginal, you lied again.

In the 90s we had the highest explosion of kerosene lamps in Nigeria, because neither IBB nor Abacha norr even Abdusalam cared a hoot about us.

@OsunOriginal, you are a very selfish and self centred person. I have read every post in this thread and nobody complained of worst electricity supply but you. Leave wherever you are and do a little study on power supply improvement and you will realise that its only you that is still living in the 90s Nigeria, when every other person has moved on. I do not enjoy 24 hours electricity, but I still acknowledge that supplies has improved nationwide. Since you are that selfish, let me give you a clue. Your power problem could be from your local power station or illegal and improper connections done by consumers. I'm very sure to high degree that your transformer, which I guess is overloaded is even the culprit.
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by Raxz(m): 1:50pm On Jan 08, 2013
danjohn: Sincere 9gerian you are a paid PDP agent. Why are you obsessed with Buhari? LEAVE BUHARI ALONE!!!
why should he live buhari alone, buhari is asking for our mandate so we need to knw WHAT DO he buhari INTENDED TO DO if giving the power?

2 Likes

Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by OsunOriginal: 2:01pm On Jan 08, 2013
Flyboy Zee: @OsunOriginal, you lied again.

In the 90s we had the highest explosion of kerosene lamps in Nigeria, because neither IBB nor Abacha norr even Abdusalam cared a hoot about us.

@OsunOriginal, you are a very selfish and self centred person. I have read every post in this thread and nobody complained of worst electricity supply but you. Leave wherever you are and do a little study on power supply improvement and you will realise that its only you that is still living in the 90s Nigeria, when every other person has moved on. I do not enjoy 24 hours electricity, but I still acknowledge that supplies has improved nationwide. Since you are that selfish, let me give you a clue. Your power problem could be from your local power station or illegal and improper connections done by consumers. I'm very sure to high degree that your transformer, which I guess is overloaded is even the culprit.

Shut the f.uck up. I wasnt a kid in 1990 - I was already in the university. So what are you talking about? What was Nigeria power output in 1995 for example? Was power supply this eratic even in 1995 during Abacha? And how much was my Dad paying at the time for electricity? How much am I paying now? Is power supply, after spending billions of dollars, now steady as expected? I have lived outside of Nigeria unlike you villager and I know what they call steady power supply. Until we get to that point when I see power supply for 24 hours continuously, we are still nowhere and the supply must be good enough to power my equipment... And all those election time achievements will not sway anybody this time around - what we need is consistent performance.
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by trillville(m): 2:15pm On Jan 08, 2013
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by trillville(m): 2:16pm On Jan 08, 2013
First of all Nigeria has never had a problem with leaders that can plan and create beautiful manifestoes. I am very sure that babangida's SAP was a very good economic blue print on paper.
The difference between good and bad leadership in Nigeria has always been about implementation. Today GEJ is privatizing PHCN and the same GEJ is buying 30 planes for his friends in the aviation sector. With the type of individuals who looted Nigeria currently lobbying to buy PHCN, how can we be sure that GEJ will still not be the one providing funds for running of the company after it has been sold?

Buhari spent less than two years in power yet he has such an effect on nigerians even till this day. He has never been a bigot and will never be. He placed both shagari (Hausa) and ekwueme (Igbo) under house arrest and did not favor his Hausa brother. He put another northerner, umaru dikko in a crate and attempted to smuggle dikko into Nigeria just to ensure that he faced the full arm of the law.

Sure Buhari was high handed, it is true that he had and unforgiven character but remember that no one is perfect and again realize that PDP has being in power for over 13 years and by 2015 would have been in power for about 16 years. What has Nigeria achieved in all this time that we should keep voting in the same government. How can we expect any change if we keep repeating the same thing. Are we crazy people?

If GEJ and Buhari have the same plans or even similar plans, should nigerians care about who actually implements such plans or be more concerned that such plans are implemented?

How do we motivate our government to implement plans that will make our lives better? Under a dictatorship the people must revolt but under a democracy the people must vote out the ruling party. The only power the people have is in their vote. The ruling government will then realize that if they do not perform to expectations they will be voted out. Doesn't this make common sense?

Finally if GEJ upholds his election promises and delivers the dividends of democracy to nigerians, I see no reason why we should not vote him in 2015 but if corruption continues unabatedly then I think we all need to buckle up and save our country whether we are PDP members or not.
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by nextdoor84(m): 3:04pm On Jan 08, 2013
Most of you clowns that are advocating for the downfall of GEJ will all be dissapointed...I am from south,but I wonder why most GEJ haters are from that region..Buhari u know in the 80's is not thesame as the one today...yoruba problem is that GEJ regime did not favor them...there's time for everything my people!!Peace.
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by nextdoor84(m): 3:10pm On Jan 08, 2013
[quote author=yomalex]all i know is he will fight corruption, i voted him 2011 and will gladly do so again, if you think that GEJ is the best thing that happened to nigeria, every morning when you wake up ask God to use nigeria under Gej as a template for your life[/quote
You too should wake up one morning and pray to God to use any country in the world as a template for your life...wake up slow poke!!every country and regime has its own cross..
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by banki(m): 3:30pm On Jan 08, 2013
the poster sincere nigerian is a very funny man, two weeks ago it was fashola, last week it was rochas this week buhari, next week it would be another person thats not in the good books of pdp.

buhari wants to simply reduce corruption to its bearest minimal so we wouldnt have the likes of,alams, george,odili,attah,oni,fayose,ali,abdulahi adamu,daniel,akala,anenih,ibori,ohakim,nnamani,uba,sylva,lamido,jolly nyame,,,iwuanyawu oyinlola i know that list is endless but its a very exclusive list and apart from corruption the common denominator between all these people is that they are members of the pdp......so we are going to help buhari get rid of them by throwing them in jail, at least the few names i called here are known thieves and a proven looters that have dealt with the countries wealth in the last 10years they cut across various tribes and religions.
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by Olaolufred(m): 3:56pm On Jan 08, 2013
banki: the poster sincere nigerian is a very funny man, two weeks ago it was fashola, last week it was rochas this week buhari, next week it would be another person thats not in the good books of pdp.

buhari wants to simply reduce corruption to its bearest minimal so we wouldnt have the likes of,alams, george,odili,attah,oni,fayose,ali,abdulahi adamu,daniel,akala,anenih,ibori,ohakim,nnamani,uba,sylva,lamido,jolly nyame,,,iwuanyawu oyinlola i know that list is endless but its a very exclusive list and apart from corruption the common denominator between all these people is that they are members of the pdp......so we are going to help buhari get rid of them by throwing them in jail, at least the few names i called here are known thieves and a proven looters that have dealt with the countries wealth in the last 10years they cut across various tribes and religions.

Thanks Banki.
Nigerians have always been made to know that their problem is the other tribe and the other religion.
But the people you mentioned are those using their heads like a zombie.
with your reasoning, we hope someone will still get to the power who will call them to order.
Time will tell.
I will vote for whoever will nick corruption in the bud.
Buhari, you are a good man.
If God wills, you will still lead this nation.
Otherwise, God bless you.
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by vanstanzy(m): 4:27pm On Jan 08, 2013
0lumide:

Edumare bless you!!

I don't know why people let bigotry and party loot sharing blind their eyes to the fact that Nigeria may be no more and in a deadly war should corruption continue.

If you want to know what Buhari will do, read his campaign speeches and interviews during last election.

Buhari please run one last time!! Go at it!! WE WANT A PATRIOT AND A TRUE ONE AT THAT!!!

Either Ribadu/Fashola or Buhari/Fashola!! If you can't fight corruption, you will fight Nigerians!!

Please what informed the pairing pattern u just did, Ribadu/ Fashola etc?
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 08, 2013
One cannot but note that so far even the most fanatic supporters of Buhari cannot supply us with concrete things Buhari intends to do if given presidential powers.

It appears that some persons intend to get the job first and learn on the job. No concrete plans to hit the ground running with new initiatives.

At best, we'll get continuation of what the incumbent is doing (justified by govt is a continuum) or worse we get truncation of some policies considered as anti-north in some quarters,eg PHCN privatisation.
The SUPER STORY of Buhari will "fight corruption" cannot sell again. When Nzeogwu and co slaughtered certain political leaders in 1966, they told the same SUPER STORY of wanting to "fight corruption"

..."In the name of the Supreme Council of the Revolution of the Nigerian Armed Forces, I declare martial law over the Northern Provinces of Nigeria....The aim of the Revolutionary Council is to establish a strong united and prosperous nation, free from corruption and internal strife....You are hereby warned that looting, arson, homosexuality, rape, embezzlement, bribery or corruption, obstruction of the revolution, sabotage, subversion, false alarms and assistance to foreign invaders, are all offences punishable by death sentence....Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society"....Major Nzeogwu's Speech announcing Nigeria's first coup (circa noon, January 15, 1966, Radio Kaduna)

1 Like

Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by vanstanzy(m): 4:31pm On Jan 08, 2013
Olaolufred:

Thanks Banki.
Nigerians have always been made to know that their problem is the other tribe and the other religion.
But the people you mentioned are those using their heads like a zombie.
with your reasoning, we hope someone will still get to the power who will call them to order.
Time will tell.
I will vote for whoever will nick corruption in the bud.
Buhari, you are a good man.
If God wills, you will still lead this nation.
Otherwise, God bless you.

He (Buhari) toppled a civilian regime, and that only means he will never ascend the exalted office as a civilian, unless he plans on rejoining the military and staging a coup. undecided undecided undecided ITS THAT SIMPLE!

2 Likes

Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by danikik7: 4:48pm On Jan 08, 2013
Clueless political misfit who tend to put themselves and their cohort FIRST before national interest .Why are some Nigerian politicians so cursed that they don't want to see

that we are undergoing an aggressive infrastructural evolution for the first time in virtually all the states in the country since independence and some POLITICAL OPPORTUNIST remain blind and refuse to

accept this wind of change in this new dispensation then, it's a SHAME TO POWER MUST SHIFT MONGERS.

1 Like

Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by phineas: 4:58pm On Jan 08, 2013
Insincere Nigerian,if you loved your country,you would ave seen a point or two in favour of the general.A leader without a godfather.I believe strongly he is the transition needed btw the governance of the old and the new.think about it what young person even as president as the clout,backing and invisibility to stand against the cabal in the corridors of power?is it fashola that has not stood up to tinubu succesfully that will dare obj?or is it Ribadu that was feathered out of office?General Buhari is that bridge needed for power to pass from the old to the young,after he has cleansed and restructured the system,after he has broken the backs of the cabal and ensured a system that works.pray tell,what better candidate do you have? Sincere Nigerian.
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by banki(m): 5:30pm On Jan 08, 2013
talktimi: From my observations on arguments here on NL & other fora, I've come to the conclusion that most people hate GEJ because

1 He is from the South South
2 He is in the PDP

Not because he is a "retardeen" which isn't even a proper word but just out of pure hatred. When people talk about non availability of jobs I ask how many of them are willing to work in the civil service which is already overbloated IMO, we all go to school hoping to work in Shell or Chevron or some telecoms company at graduation. Our problem as a country isn't what can be fixed in barely 2yrs when you consider the rot started even pre independence and the person who could have nipped it in the bud (Murtala Muhammed) was killed during a military coup, our country's problem will take at least another 2-3 decades to rectify with the proper attitude in all spheres. First we have to be taught how to be morally upright from our homes instead of paying mercenaries to write exams for our children, we have to empower our educational system to teach our children to be self reliant instead of churning out half baked graduates into the already over saturated labour market.
Right now, we need to FORCE our governors to stop stifling the local governments revenues and force the LG's and councils to perform because the president will not come down from Abuja to tell a local government chairman how to perform. We must remember that the local govt is the closest means by which the govt as a whole can make an impact in our lives.
Are we honest with ourselves as a country ? On the issue of subsidy for example which is a very ridiculous concept because its not even supposed to be there in the first place and I tell you these funds wasted on subsidy payments will bring the country to its knees sooner or later. Solution ? Refineries or modular refineries. Niger republic has a refinery capable of 20000 bpd. I believe govt shouldn't even have a hand in refining in the first place but our so called billionaires who have made such a killing during this subsidy regime won't even go near such a legitimate business. The other option is to compel the fed govt to repair existing refineries FAST then they can remove the subsidy and not before.
The issue of Buhari, GEJ or anybody else contesting in 2015 is a non issue because the constitution guarantees every eligible Nigerian the right to so contest such positions, I only implore all Nigerians to conduct themselves in a peaceful manner.

its a huge lie NO BODY HATES JONATHAN BECAUSE HE IS FROM THE SOUTH SOUTH STOP THAAT NONSENSE, the same people that dislike his policies are the people that voted him into power, the people who are his greatest public critics mallam nasir elrufai and tunde bakere and thier likes are people that were instrumental for him becoming pressident during the yaradua mess.... and this is first hand from olusegun adeneyis book about yaradua, and you couldnt have been closer to the late president than olusegun adeniyi.

nigerians dont hate jonathan nigerians are disappointed in jonathans administration nigerians expected a change from the norm and jonathan came and became worse than the others, jonathan appears clueless and its obvious that he doesnt have what it takes to lead a nation like nigeria like courage, intergity and passion so oga people dont hate him because he is from the south south.

Nigerians generally dont like the pdp they are a collection of the most senior thieves and unintelligent people nigeria ever had, and they spread across every state every business every religion and every tribe, guess what the same goodluck is thier party leader so its only natural that when you call goodluck your leader everthing about the party is almost centered around you

last year goodluck increased the rice of petrol by removing subsidy on the 1st day of january and threw the country to chaos, people proteseted and we later found out that people stole money in pretext of oil subsidy especialy in 2011 under his watch,who are this people mostly members of his party, members of his cabinet etc and guess what they used some of the money to elect him into power, do you expect nigerians to clap for a man who has little or no intergrity?

the pattern most supporters ofmr president use now is to continue to divide nigerians along the ethno religious lines and as long as i live i would never allow anyone divide nigeria in that line, i am mixed and i have been fortunate to live school and work in the 6 geopolitical zones of nigeria, the problem is not ethnicity or religion the problem is BAD LEADERSHIP AND CORRUPTION
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by KnowAll(m): 5:33pm On Jan 08, 2013
[size=18pt]The Government of Jonathan Goodluck has blood in their hands, And the Ghost of my Uncle would hunt them down in Aso Rock. Amen[/size]

[size=16pt]MR POSTER,

What is d quality of all the jobs u believe Jonathan is doing. Is it not a case that they annouced one thing in a press confrence and do another. How come d said roads u said Jonathan is fixing is still a death trap. Even federal roads in Lagos, Nigeria's commercial heart-beat roads leading to critical facilities like d ports are left to rot.

Do u know my uncle died last year in Lagos when a container behind a lorry dropped on top of his car, he was trapped for 4 hours on the Oshodi-Apapa expressway. Who killed my uncle indirectly, no other person than Mr. President who could not fix a very critical road like that. Shame on this goverment[/size]
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by talktimi(m): 6:03pm On Jan 08, 2013
It seems anyone one nairaland who isn't in support of a buhari presidency come 2015 is a paid PDP agent.
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by joseph1832(m): 6:20pm On Jan 08, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: One cannot but note that so far even the most fanatic supporters of Buhari cannot supply us with concrete things Buhari intends to do if given presidential powers.

It appears that some persons intend to get the job first and learn on the job. No concrete plans to hit the ground running with new initiatives.

At best, we'll get continuation of what the incumbent is doing (justified by govt is a continuum) or worse we get truncation of some policies considered as anti-north in some quarters,eg PHCN privatisation.
The SUPER STORY of Buhari will "fight corruption" cannot sell again. When Nzeogwu and co slaughtered certain political leaders in 1966, they told the same SUPER STORY of wanting to "fight corruption"

..."In the name of the Supreme Council of the Revolution of the Nigerian Armed Forces, I declare martial law over the Northern Provinces of Nigeria....The aim of the Revolutionary Council is to establish a strong united and prosperous nation, free from corruption and internal strife....You are hereby warned that looting, arson, homosexuality, rape, embezzlement, bribery or corruption, obstruction of the revolution, sabotage, subversion, false alarms and assistance to foreign invaders, are all offences punishable by death sentence....Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society"....Major Nzeogwu's Speech announcing Nigeria's first coup (circa noon, January 15, 1966, Radio Kaduna)
Bro you wait for 2015 presidential debate, there I believe Buhari would be glad to answer your questions
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by aurenflani: 6:21pm On Jan 08, 2013
SUBMARINE: D only answer Buhari loyalist have given so far is that he would fight corruption. But do we know dat y it is hard 2 fight corruption is because of ethno-religious & regional sentiments. When Buhari toppled Shagari's govt he didnt sentence Shagari 2 death or life jail when compared 2 others

And you discovered that Shagari stole Nigeria's money, abi?
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by aurenflani: 6:25pm On Jan 08, 2013
banki:

its a huge lie NO BODY HATES JONATHAN BECAUSE HE IS FROM THE SOUTH SOUTH STOP THAAT NONSENSE, the same people that dislike his policies are the people that voted him into power, the people who are his greatest public critics mallam nasir elrufai and tunde bakere and thier likes are people that were instrumental for him becoming pressident during the yaradua mess.... and this is first hand from olusegun adeneyis book about yaradua, and you couldnt have been closer to the late president than olusegun adeniyi.

nigerians dont hate jonathan nigerians are disappointed in jonathans administration nigerians expected a change from the norm and jonathan came and became worse than the others, jonathan appears clueless and its obvious that he doesnt have what it takes to lead a nation like nigeria like courage, intergity and passion so oga people dont hate him because he is from the south south.

Nigerians generally dont like the pdp they are a collection of the most senior thieves and unintelligent people nigeria ever had, and they spread across every state every business every religion and every tribe, guess what the same goodluck is thier party leader so its only natural that when you call goodluck your leader everthing about the party is almost centered around you

last year goodluck increased the rice of petrol by removing subsidy on the 1st day of january and threw the country to chaos, people proteseted and we later found out that people stole money in pretext of oil subsidy especialy in 2011 under his watch,who are this people mostly members of his party, members of his cabinet etc and guess what they used some of the money to elect him into power, do you expect nigerians to clap for a man who has little or no intergrity?

the pattern most supporters ofmr president use now is to continue to divide nigerians along the ethno religious lines and as long as i live i would never allow anyone divide nigeria in that line, i am mixed and i have been fortunate to live school and work in the 6 geopolitical zones of nigeria, the problem is not ethnicity or religion the problem is BAD LEADERSHIP AND CORRUPTION

Jonathan is not clueless. He is stealing the country dry as we speak. What do you mean clueless self? He bribed his way into power in 2011 and still hope to rule a second time by bribe. That is just as truth as truth can ever be.
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by aurenflani: 6:29pm On Jan 08, 2013
Raxz: why should he live buhari alone, buhari is asking for our mandate so we need to knw WHAT DO he buhari INTENDED TO DO if giving the power?

Buhari will formulate policies my brother, and implement them. These policies will be for the people and money will trickle down and not disappear from govt coffers or central bank.
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 08, 2013
buhari ke? The most bloody tribalistic human being in Nigeria, what else does he want than to steal us dry cause he didn't have much time to steal as a military ruler before IBB showed him pepper.

1 Like

Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by trillville(m): 7:32pm On Jan 08, 2013
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 08, 2013
talktimi: From my observations on arguments here on NL & other fora, I've come to the conclusion that most people hate GEJ because

1 He is from the South South
2 He is in the PDP

Not because he is a "retardeen" which isn't even a proper word but just out of pure hatred. When people talk about non availability of jobs I ask how many of them are willing to work in the civil service which is already overbloated IMO, we all go to school hoping to work in Shell or Chevron or some telecoms company at graduation. Our problem as a country isn't what can be fixed in barely 2yrs when you consider the rot started even pre independence and the person who could have nipped it in the bud (Murtala Muhammed) was killed during a military coup, our country's problem will take at least another 2-3 decades to rectify with the proper attitude in all spheres. First we have to be taught how to be morally upright from our homes instead of paying mercenaries to write exams for our children, we have to empower our educational system to teach our children to be self reliant instead of churning out half baked graduates into the already over saturated labour market.
Right now, we need to FORCE our governors to stop stifling the local governments revenues and force the LG's and councils to perform because the president will not come down from Abuja to tell a local government chairman how to perform. We must remember that the local govt is the closest means by which the govt as a whole can make an impact in our lives.
Are we honest with ourselves as a country ? On the issue of subsidy for example which is a very ridiculous concept because its not even supposed to be there in the first place and I tell you these funds wasted on subsidy payments will bring the country to its knees sooner or later. Solution ? Refineries or modular refineries. Niger republic has a refinery capable of 20000 bpd. I believe govt shouldn't even have a hand in refining in the first place but our so called billionaires who have made such a killing during this subsidy regime won't even go near such a legitimate business. The other option is to compel the fed govt to repair existing refineries FAST then they can remove the subsidy and not before.
The issue of Buhari, GEJ or anybody else contesting in 2015 is a non issue because the constitution guarantees every eligible Nigerian the right to so contest such positions, I only implore all Nigerians to conduct themselves in a peaceful manner.

See, this is why I get livid. I do not understand how a grown person like the poster above, will not decide to engage his brain and thought process before spewing his opinion to the general public. I guess we can only blame rot in the Nigerian educational system for this.

Now, why am I livid? Ok, first, this poster tells us he feels most that criticize GEJ hate him because he's from the South-South and he's in PDP. I hate him because hes from the South-South; World renowned economist 
Professor George Ayittey--a Ghanaian-- who has advised Nigeria to impeach a clearly mentally unstable President is also a hater of the South-South; Bishop of Bomadi Catholic Diocese, Vicarage Hyacinth Egbebor, an Ijaw man , that recently criticized the President to his face on Corruption hates the South-South; CNN Reporter, Isha Sesay, that severely attacked and disrespected GEJ in an interview hates him because he's from the South-South...... I say most Nigerians have mental problems, nobody's listening.

Then, after falsely accusing all GEJ's antagonists as Ijaw haters, you next go on and list all the corrupt practices which everyone is complaining about.... but, no, the world doesnt like GEJ not because he's horribly corrupt but because hes from a minority tribe. Dude, make up you mind.

Finally, I didnt miss the "TIMI" in your username, so I get where youre coming from.....
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by princemaicheal: 7:53pm On Jan 08, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Why do the clueFUL ones always shy away from healthy conversations?
They dnt shy away from conversation,but sense fowl play.As much as i can attest to the little improvement made during his regime(wjich is still on-going),when marched with the revenue that has accrued into the account of government during this period as a result of the price of crude,then you know that alot can be achieved.We are not fools to be pushed around.We know whats best for us.And if the government feels otherwise,we know what to do.Nigeria belongs to all of us and not to a selected few.
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by anulaxad(m): 9:23pm On Jan 08, 2013
OsunOriginal:

If that is your opinion then someone needs to help you fast fast - Yaba left is the most appropriate place for you.

I SHALL NOT RESPOND IN A PROBLEMATIC WAY TO (your) STUPIDITY.

SO I NEED HELP BECAUSE I HAVE THE DECENCY TO CARE FOR FELLOW NIGERIANS,I NEED HELP BECAUSE I FEEL NIGERIA CAN HAVE BETTER THEN A BRUTAL MUSLIM BIGOTRY.

ALRIGHT. lipsrsealed
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by anulaxad(m): 9:36pm On Jan 08, 2013
talktimi: It seems anyone one nairaland who isn't in support of a buhari presidency come 2015 is a paid PDP agent.
undecided undecided undecided

TRUST ME ON THIS YOUR COMMENT SEEMS TO BE 'FAULTY'. WHY WELL BECAUSE I'M DEFINITELY NOT IN SUPPORT OF BUHARI, ALSO AS YOU SEE ME I AM A ANTI GEJ ACTIVIST.BUT I STRONGLY BELIEVE NIGERIA CAN DO BETTER THEN ALL THESE OVERRATED SELF CONFIDENT ARROGANT HEARTLESS FOOLS.

I MEAN WHAT'S THE POINT OF KILLING PEOPLE WHO ARE CORRUPT.WHY NOT TORTURE THEM OR LET THEM ROT IN JAIL. RELIGIOUS OR NOT, IT'S IMMORAL TO KILL.ONLY HEARTLESS ILLITERATES THAT HAVE NOT BE TAUGHT WHAT HUMAN MORALITY IS, ARE READY TO KILL.
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by OsunOriginal: 9:56pm On Jan 08, 2013
anulaxad: undecided undecided undecided

TRUST ME ON THIS YOUR COMMENT SEEMS TO BE 'FAULTY'. WHY WELL BECAUSE I'M DEFINITELY NOT IN SUPPORT OF BUHARI, ALSO AS YOU SEE ME I AM A ANTI GEJ ACTIVIST.BUT I STRONGLY BELIEVE NIGERIA CAN DO BETTER THEN ALL THESE OVERRATED SELF CONFIDENT ARROGANT HEARTLESS FOOLS.

I MEAN WHAT'S THE POINT OF KILLING PEOPLE WHO ARE CORRUPT.WHY NOT TORTURE THEM OR LET THEM ROT IN JAIL. RELIGIOUS OR NOT, IT'S IMMORAL TO KILL.ONLY HEARTLESS ILLITERATES THAT HAVE NOT BE TAUGHT WHAT HUMAN MORALITY IS, ARE READY TO KILL.

Who in your family was killed for corruption? You need mental examination... You started by saying Buhari was killing xtians when he was head of state. Now you are talking about killing corrupt people.
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by ManofSteel1: 10:04pm On Jan 08, 2013
IM NOT A FAN OF BUHARI BUT PLS HOW MANY NAIRALANDERS KNOW THAT BUHARI OVERSAW THE CONSTRUCTION OF THE COUNTRY'S FOUR REFINERIES WHEN HE WAZ BRIEFLY IN GOVERNMENT AND WITH LIMITED RESOURCES AT HIS DISPOSAL? IRONICALY, ALL SUBSEQUENT GOVERNMENTS PUT TOGETHER SINCE THEN HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO CONSTRUCT JUST ONE REFINERY
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by anulaxad(m): 10:08pm On Jan 08, 2013
OsunOriginal:

Who in your family was killed for corruption? You need mental examination... You started by saying Buhari was killing xtians when he was head of state. Now you are talking about killing corrupt people.
READ MY COMMENTS FROM THE START YOU MORONIC,DERANGED FOOL.

Yes he dealt with corruption by killing corrupt officials,but he was a bigotry killing Christians in the north. Corruption for faaaack sake is not the problem nigeria is facing, it's lack of good leadership.

you must be one of those 'heartless illiterates' I mentioned earlier about.Who in there right mind will kill someone just like that,torturing is even better.But anyway everyone must have there say.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chevron, Shell Pull Out Of Olokola LNG Project / Mr President, The "Honeymoon" Is Over - By Harry Slim Omoakhia / Ondo APC Primaries: Oke Kicks, Abraham Concedes, Akeredolu Sues For Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.