Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,038 members, 7,838,597 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? (13709 Views)

Buhari Speaks: How We Intend To Fund Nigeria’s N6 Trillion Budget / What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? / Nigerian Celebrities With Presidential Potential (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by Nobody: 5:45am On Jan 08, 2013
^ 2 News story posted were ITN News (UK) and NY Times (USA), both countries was not happy that Buhari refused to toe their line. So how could you call that propaganda?
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by Nobody: 6:04am On Jan 08, 2013
I guess its official - sinning nigerian is beaf
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by Nobody: 6:31am On Jan 08, 2013
GenBuhari: ^ 2 News story posted were ITN News (UK) and NY Times (USA), both countries was not happy that Buhari refused to toe their line. So how could you call that propaganda?

Yeah, but as much as people like myself love Buhari, your postings seem more like propaganda and could put people off. Youve posted the same things over and over again, dont you think its about time you limit the pics and stop giving undecided people the impression that hes going to take the country to the past? You, I and well meaning Nigerians know that Buhari is probably the last good man standing right now in Nigerian politics, but your posts are starting to be amor for evil animals like InsincereDevil9gerian to use against him and sway the minds of Nigerians whom you should remember are mostly politically ignorant and could turn against even Jesus using the flimsiest of excuses.
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by Uwakuwak(f): 6:45am On Jan 08, 2013
dayokanu: Buhari intends to do better than what Retardeen Jonathan is doing with it currently
are u his spoke man. Jonathan is not doing well buhari would do better, i laugh.
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by lanrefront1(m): 6:48am On Jan 08, 2013
oily+Yoruba:
@ GenBuhari, quit this your lost cause of posting the Buhari propagander all over this forum....we are not fooled!

What the hell are you talking about?

It is not propaganda. It is history. An account of what happened at the time and millions of people were witness to it.

A man that has beeb President before, you are asking what he'll do if he becomes President?

What makes more sense than to look at what he did when he was President?

It the logical commonsensical approach to the matter.

But having said that, I agree with King of Flag that Gen. Buahri shoild reduce his posting and should stop with pictures.
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 08, 2013
@Moderator,
front page pls!
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by yertyr(m): 7:53am On Jan 08, 2013
gbanikiti: there is no issues to deal with! You need to be sincere with yourself for once.how on earth can a sane person compare jonathan to buhari? What are you really driving at anyway? I think Genbuhari is in the right position to put your daft question right.

please back up ur stand wit instances and example... Ppl lyk u are those who hav believed tales without thinking.
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by methodman(m): 8:01am On Jan 08, 2013
I wonder o. But i guess Power is his Birth rite
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by YuzedoII: 8:01am On Jan 08, 2013
1. Sanitize the system.
2. Utterly F(U)CK up every past & present vagabond-in-power.
3. Hand-over to a like-minded gentleman.
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by omiobo: 8:10am On Jan 08, 2013
@insincere 9gerian,to jail all the PDP members,including you.
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by Boyoorisha: 8:11am On Jan 08, 2013
okosodo: Nigerians should note that northern muslims will slowly but surely make nigeria an islamic state. This is a fact because the real islam(the one practised by northerners) can not be separated from politics.
How can a nation be made an islamic nation? You had better put that aside and let's get somebody who can fix the nation! Why haven't the like of Abacha, IBB etc make Nigeria an islamic nation?

1 Like

Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by yertyr(m): 8:14am On Jan 08, 2013
At op... Thank u very much 4 this topic... I've often wondered why 9jrians can be clueless- dwellin on the past to judge d present. How can u judge buhari based on how others rule and give him a pass mark... that's d type of mental attitude we have... That's d reason none of his followers can answer u? They don't knw d present buhari... They go down memory lane and draw up conclusion. Smh
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by rasputinn(m): 8:15am On Jan 08, 2013
This is no freaking rocket science,Ayatollah Bin Buhari wants presidential powers to amongst other stupid dreams of his;
(1)Push for the islamisation of Nigeria
(2)Kill free enterprise by regularly invading retail/wholesale shops and selling off their wares at below auction prices
(3)Of course he needs presidential powers to be able to kill more corpers on national assignment

The man is bereft of ideas,he knows not the first thing in a democratic government,this is why it gladdens my heart that Buhari will NEVER rule Nigeria again. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by Buzzy2020: 8:16am On Jan 08, 2013
Buhari want 2 intoduce islamicracy in nigeria, empower boko harams n islamise d bankin sectors 2 generate employmnt and intoduce koranic discipline in all our universities in nigeria. He want 2 use sharia law and efcc 2 put an end 2 corruptn in nigeria. He want 2 ensure dat fulanis can rear dia cattle freely on d street of Asokoro. Lets all vote him come 2015.

1 Like

Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by Bambela(m): 8:17am On Jan 08, 2013
gbanikiti: so because you have steady supply of light we no go hear word for nairaland? Do think of others who do not have electricity in their area or who can't boast of 8hrs of light in a day? In my area the light is being rationed for the past 10years because the new feeder haven't been completed. So what do you say to that?
Who do you think is responsible for your 10 years epileptic power supply in your area? GEJ abi? I wonder how some peopel reason. All these mess staring us today are created by your Buhari and his likes years ago and you espect GEJ to fix it within two years abi? Attack the message not the messenger. Tell how Buhari will tackle the issues raised above.

3 Likes

Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by Enegod(m): 8:18am On Jan 08, 2013
We don't need old men on that seat,there time has passed. We need a modern young guy that knows what'sup there
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by ypzilanti: 8:20am On Jan 08, 2013
Whether you love or hate Buhari, one thing everyone is certain of is that if he won an election in Nigeria, all the looters would board the next available flight out of the country. 50% of Nigeria's problems solved. grin

3 Likes

Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by ypzilanti: 8:22am On Jan 08, 2013
Enegod: We don't need old men on that seat,there time has passed. We need a modern young guy that knows what'sup there

I agree with you, too. But he is waaaayyy better than what we have now. I do believe however that the next president of Nigeria should be among the best 10 percent of capable Nigerians for the job.
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 08, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: @Moderator,
front page pls!

I bet you a few hours from now you'll wish you didnt make this request. In the end GEJ gets pummeled. I hope youre ready to drink your own bile.
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 08, 2013
Enegod: We don't need old men on that seat,there time has passed. We need a modern young guy that knows what'sup there

Like GEJ, right?
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by gentlefada(m): 8:27am On Jan 08, 2013
One notable thing that i thing Buhari can do is to install discipline back to the government of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by rman: 8:27am On Jan 08, 2013
oyb: I guess its official - sinning nigerian is beaf

A lot of forum members knew that a long time ago. Sincenigerian = Beaf = Billyonaire.
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by jadajada: 8:27am On Jan 08, 2013
buhari is beta-off as d president of Northern Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by ypzilanti: 8:30am On Jan 08, 2013
But he has been president before na. We can use that as an example of what to expect. Oh sorry...I forgot...Nigerians do not look at past records of public officials, hence we have GEJ as president.
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by Gistben: 8:31am On Jan 08, 2013
nigeria/biafra war. thats his aim.lol
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by vanstanzy(m): 8:35am On Jan 08, 2013
The same thing the North seeks to do with Political Power, hold-on to it and pass it from generation to generation.

1 Like

Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by princemedico: 8:37am On Jan 08, 2013
@op, you amaze me with the rubbish you wrote, personally i am not a fan of Buhari but even if GEJ did all you mentioned above (which we know are not true), then should we let him occupy the sit for ever? If so countries like UK, USA et.c will not be conducting elections because they have stable power. You almost had a reasonable arguement, but along the line you started typing nonsense.

1 Like

Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by Ajaofosoro: 8:42am On Jan 08, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Not correct. This thread is not about comparing GEJ vs Buhari. It is about comparing plans, policies and programmes. Tell us about Buhari plans for the country in critical sectors, as much as you know
Get CPC maefesto, dese questions had properly addressed dere. Bhuari is d best option Nigerians hv now if we love oourselves. Put sentiment aside
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by FlyboyZee: 8:44am On Jan 08, 2013
@OsunOriginal, you lied.

There is absolutely nobody living in Nigeria that would not acknowledge the improvement in power supply accross the nation. If you want to hate, please find a genuine reason not power supply.

@GMB apologists, this is not a military government where everything and anything is done by brutal force. This is a democracy, you habe to persuade, appease, appeal, and negotiate with people to get your way. For instance, OBJ came to power and further messed everything up with his military bravadoism, alacrity and brutalism. It is now we are begining a democracy. I keep maintaining that OBJ only continued military rule, because what we had under OBJ was really not a democracy. All those supporting GMB should know that we are done with military rule and wouldn't want the return of BRUTALITY!
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by ecosanders: 8:52am On Jan 08, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Not correct. This thread is not about comparing GEJ vs Buhari. It is about comparing plans, policies and programmes. Tell us about Buhari plans for the country in critical sectors, as much as you know
mr man, i can assure u that GMB intends 2 tackle d 2 most destructive elements ravaging our nation, dat is CORRUPTION AND INDISCIPLINE.
Once dat is achieved, every other thng wil fal in place.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Buhari Set Up Osinbajo-led Executive, Legislature Committee – APC / Kagara Abduction: Niger, Zamfara Hold Talks, Troops Locate Students, Workers / Osinbajo: Those Waiting For Nigeria To Break Will Be Sorely Disappointed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.