Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,249 members, 7,849,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:20 AM

What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? (13733 Views)

Buhari Speaks: How We Intend To Fund Nigeria’s N6 Trillion Budget / What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? / Nigerian Celebrities With Presidential Potential (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by Truckpusher(m): 10:18am On Jan 08, 2013
ypzilanti:

Other countries advanced because their rulers were prepared to die for nations progress. google martin luther king, nelson mandela, mahatma ghandi. do u say we deserve lesser humans as president?
Nope.Nigeria's own problem is somehow different, in those names you just mentioned they were all fighting against an establishment and not some faceless criminally minded mafia like fellows who their ultimate aim is just to make money at all cost .I can assure you that they'll kill you and replace you with another puppet that will be more appealing to the masses and case closed.
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by Truckpusher(m): 10:22am On Jan 08, 2013
kingoflag:

Oh my god, You call avoiding doing the right thing and looting the country's funds in the process "WISDOM"?!!?
my friend don't misquote me , read carefully and digest before making a comment....
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 08, 2013
Truckpusher: Nope.Nigeria's own problem is somehow different, in those names you just mentioned they were all fighting against an establishment and not some faceless criminally minded mafia like fellows who their ultimate aim is just to make money at all cost .I can assure you that they'll kill you and replace you with another puppet that will be more appealing to the masses and case closed.

So, the best thing is to remain a coward and join them in their destruction.

Oh, Ok, lemme see.... when JFK got assassinated every American President after that kowtowed to the Mob, Russians, Communists, Sinister Politicians and their ilk....

Smh, lmao damn some of you are mentally slow as hell its not even funny.
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by ypzilanti: 10:22am On Jan 08, 2013
Truckpusher: Nope.Nigeria's own problem is somehow different, in those names you just mentioned they were all fighting against an establishment and not some faceless criminally minded mafia like fellows who their ultimate aim is just to make money at all cost .I can assure you that they'll kill you and replace you with another puppet that will be more appealing to the masses and case closed.

So we should have presidents that are fearful of death,then? Awesome.
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by ojinku(m): 10:26am On Jan 08, 2013
Islamize Nigeria
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by Truckpusher(m): 10:27am On Jan 08, 2013
kingoflag:

And in your own world you just wrote a first class genius piece? Man, the special class of mo.rons Nigeria breeds is on another level.
why don't you stick to the topic and stop the name calling because when I'll start you'll be the first to run to Afam4ever to report....pls stick to topic or don't quote me because when it comes to name calling I'm an expert I dey kampke
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by ypzilanti: 10:29am On Jan 08, 2013
kingoflag:

So, the best thing is to remain a coward and join them in their destruction.

Oh, Ok, lemme see.... when JFK got assassinated every American President after that kowtowed to the Mob, Russians, Communists, Sinister Politicians and their ilk....

Smh, lmao damn some of you are mentally slow as hell its not even funny.

Dont mind hin. Let us make public policy based on fear of imminent death from offended parties. That is the way to build a great nation.

All the performing state governors are putting their lives at risk fighting entrenched political interests and managing others. You are telling me that a President who has the armed forces and intelligence community at his disposal should be afraid of civilians because of what?

If he is so scared, why did he used the power of the state to fight Ibori and now Silvia? He only fights those who challenge him personally. Those that screw Nigerians are free to do so.
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by IbrahimB: 10:32am On Jan 08, 2013
What a dumb and pointless post . If you knew what Buhari's plans are, no matter how good, would it even change your opinions of him? Why bother? He's NOT your president and I think you should be happy enough with that fact.
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by Truckpusher(m): 10:33am On Jan 08, 2013
ypzilanti:

So we should have presidents that are fearful of death,then? Awesome.
No again.We should have a president that follows due process, be proactive and above all put the necessary infrastructure in place.If you want to fight corruption effectively in Nigeria you'll need a total overhaul of the constitution and who's ready for that right now?...our constitution gives room for people to steal and manoeuvre because it's flawed.
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by trillville(m): 10:35am On Jan 08, 2013
First of all Nigeria has never had a problem with leaders that can plan and create beautiful manifestoes. I am very sure that babangida's SAP was a very good economic blue print on paper.
The difference between good and bad leadership in Nigeria has always been about implementation. Today GEJ is privatizing PHCN and the same GEJ is buying 30 planes for his friends in the already privatized aviation sector. With the type of individuals who looted Nigeria currently lobbying to buy PHCN, how can we be sure that GEJ will still not be the one providing funds for running of the company after it has been sold?

Buhari spent less than two years in power yet he has such an effect on nigerians even till this day. He has never been a bigot and will never be. He placed both shagari (Hausa) and ekwueme (Igbo) under house arrest and did not favor his Hausa brother. He put another northerner, umaru dikko in a crate and attempted to smuggle dikko into Nigeria just to ensure that he faced the full arm of the law.

Sure Buhari was high handed, it is true that he had and unforgiven character but remember that no one is perfect and again realize that PDP has being in power for over 13 years and by 2015 would have been in power for about 16 years. What has Nigeria achieved in all this time that we should keep voting in the same government. How can we expect any change if we keep repeating the same thing. Are we crazy people?

If GEJ and Buhari have the same plans or even similar plans, should nigerians care about who actually implements such plans or be more concerned that such plans are implemented?

How do we motivate our government to implement plans that will make our lives better? Under a dictatorship the people must revolt but under a democracy the people must vote out the ruling party. The only power the people have is in their vote. The ruling government will then realize that if they do not perform to expectations they will be voted out. Doesn't this make common sense?

Finally if GEJ upholds his election promises and delivers the dividends of democracy to nigerians, I see no reason why we should not vote him in 2015 but if corruption continues unabatedly then I think we all need to buckle up and save our country whether we are PDP members or not.

1 Like

Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 08, 2013
Truckpusher: why don't you stick to the topic and stop the name calling because when I'll start you'll be the first to run to Afam4ever to report....pls stick to topic or don't quote me because when it comes to name calling I'm an expert I dey kampke

Where Im from we dont snitch. I guess thats why we hate hypocrites and deceits.

So, if youre an expert you dont have to issue any warnings, I already fired some shots your way because of how ignorant you insist on sounding, all you had to do was return fire instead of threatening to do so.
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by ypzilanti: 10:41am On Jan 08, 2013
Truckpusher: No again.We should have a president that follows due process, be proactive and above all put the necessary infrastructure in place.If you want to fight corruption effectively in Nigeria you'll need a total overhaul of the constitution and who's ready for that right now?...our constitution gives room for people to steal and manoeuvre because it's flawed.

President has power to influence changes in constitution by promoting the amendments he feels will make his job easier.

Anyway, in the case of corruption, it is not the constitution that is the problem. The problems are the laws, and the political will to change the laws. We should be talking about making 'mandatory minimum sentencing laws' this means that no matter what, there is a minimum sentence you have to serve if found guilty. We also need to make sure that corruption cases are fast-tracked-this can be done by legislation too.Also, judges need to know that they are under the monitoring of security agencies, and a few of them should be used as examples. all this can be done pretty easily by a committed leader.
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by abolyem(m): 10:43am On Jan 08, 2013
I listen to Buhari Manifesto during the last election debate, what he said is that what Nigeria need is a strong Institution that will enable everything good to work just the way it is in US and other developed country. That is making sure that is discipline and zero tolerance for corruption in all facet of our life that you mentioned above. we don't need this working while others are not working. if indiscpline and corruption are duly fought not the way been fought now, every other things will fall into places.
See below the comments of great leaders even the bad leaders in oppositions:

- “Buhari is a forthright and very clearly a disciplined man. He has managed to cut the image of a person who abhors corruption genuinely”. - Nuhu Ribadu Chairman EFCC Daily Trust - 27th Feb. 2007,

- “Buhari stands out to be the most DEDICATED and PATRIOTIC leader" -
Chief Olu Falae - ThisDay Newspaper, 23rd March 2007,

- "Buhari took any work that was given to him very seriously. He is reliable as he is hardworking and honest ”.
President Olusegun Obasanjo, in his book,
Not My Will.

- "As far as moral discipline goes,Buhari remains a shinning star in the firmament of generally lascivious and bankrupt military officers."
Chief Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu
Ojukwu ... The Sun Newspaper, 15th August 2002.

"This generation of Nigerians and indeed the future generation shall have no other country but Nigeria. We shall remain here and salvage it together"----General Buhari in 1983.

''Buhari is an uprightman''. Chief Olusegun Obasanjo

General Muhammadu Buhari was fond of telling contractors on visit to sites: “If you perform well, you get a handshake. If you perform badly, you get a handcuff”

From his various perches as minister to governor to head of state, not even counting stints at the NNPC and the Petroleum Trust Fund, Gen. Buhari succeeded in showing that being appointed to public office should not be seen as an invitation for anyone to ‘come and eat’ but to come and serve.....” ACN(Action Congress of Nigeria)

The late Gani Fawehinmi of blessed memory once desribed Gen. Buhari thus:''his purse is as lean as his stature ''. he has been tested both as a military man (minister of petroleum and later head of state among others)and as a civilian in the defunct Petroleum Trust Fund, no iota of corruption moral or financial can be traced to him either directly or indirectly,. GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by jidejoseph: 10:44am On Jan 08, 2013
Buhari is good for the hausa fulanis while gej is good for nigeriand
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by ypzilanti: 10:46am On Jan 08, 2013
trillville: First of all Nigeria has never had a problem with leaders that can plan and create beautiful manifestoes. I am very sure that babangida's SAP was a very good economic blue print on paper.
The difference between good and bad leadership in Nigeria has always been about implementation. Today GEJ is privatizing PHCN and the same GEJ is buying 30 planes for his friends in the already privatized aviation sector. With the type of individuals who looted Nigeria currently lobbying to buy PHCN, how can we be sure that GEJ will still not be the one providing funds for running of the company after it has been sold?

Buhari spent less than two years in power yet he has such an effect on nigerians even till this day. He has never been a bigot and will never be. He placed both shagari (Hausa) and ekwueme (Igbo) under house arrest and did not favor his Hausa brother. He put another northerner, umaru dikko in a crate and attempted to smuggle dikko into Nigeria just to ensure that he faced the full arm of the law.

Sure Buhari was high handed, it is true that he had and unforgiven character but remember that no one is perfect and again realize that PDP has being in power for over 13 years and by 2015 would have been in power for about 16 years. What has Nigeria achieved in all this time that we should keep voting in the same government. How can we expect any change if we keep repeating the same thing. Are we crazy people?

If GEJ and Buhari have the same plans or even similar plans, should nigerians care about who actually implements such plans or be more concerned that such plans are implemented?

How do we motivate our government to implement plans that will make our lives better? Under a dictatorship the people must revolt but under a democracy the people must vote out the ruling party. The only power the people have is in their vote. The ruling government will then realize that if they do not perform to expectations they will be voted out. Doesn't this make common sense?

Finally if GEJ upholds his election promises and delivers the dividends of democracy to nigerians, I see no reason why we should not vote him in 2015 but if corruption continues unabatedly then I think we all need to buckle up and save our country whether we are PDP members or not.

The GEJ propogandists have a largely illiterate and emotional population. They are exploiting this very well. I have asked severally for evidence of Buhari's bigotry...no answer. One dude said that Finance minister would be a northerner if Buhari becomes president. Exposing his own personal bigotry against northerners...and yet buhari had a yoruba man as his finance minister when he was head of state.

2 Likes

Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by nkemKalu: 10:49am On Jan 08, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Since I've been hearing or reading reports on Buhari and his presidential ambition, I've never heard him state what he intends TO DO if he gets voted in as president.

Dont we have the RIGHT TO KNOW what Buhari intends to do with power?

I dont know about you but I have the right to know what Buhari PLANS and INTENTIONS are in the following critical areas:

1)What will Buhari do about power supply? Will he stop or continue with the privatisation and liberalization? If he intends to continue with privatisation, what then is the need since the incumbent is already doing a good job in that direction.

2)What will Buhari do about rail transport? Will he continue the ongoing massive construction of old and modern rail tracks? If yes, then no need because the incumbent is already doing a wonderful job in that direction. ARRANT NONESENCE.......I WANT TO ASSURE U THAT BUHARI WILL DO FAR FAR BETTER THAN GEJ'S SIX YEARS PUT TOGETHER IN SIX MONTHS. ATLEAST, I KNOW HE WILL BE ABLE TO PUT JONATHAN AND HIS THIEFING MINISTERS AND ADVISERS IN JAIL WITHOUT FEAR OR FAVOUR AND THEY WILL VOMIT ALL THE STOLEN WEALTH INCLUDING ALL THOSE LEGISLOOTERS AND GOVERNORS BUYING PRIVATE JETS. THERE WILL BE ACCOUNTABILITY AND I CAN ALSO ASSURE U THAT FUEL SUBSIDY AND NNPC ROGUES WILL HAVE CAUSE TO ROT IN JAIL AND WE WILL ATLEAST HAVE PEACE IN THIS COUNTRY. .....SO UR CASE IS CLOSED ....ANY FURTHER QUESTIONS FROM U?

3)What will Buhari do about our airports? Will he continue with the ongoing reconstruction? If yes, then the incumbent is already doing a fantastic job in that direction.

4) what will Buhari do about our roads? Will he continue the ongoing reconstruction of Abuja-Lokoja, Benin-Ore, Enugu-Onitsha, Kano- Maiduguri,etc roads? If yes, then no need because the incumbent is already doing that.

5) What will Buhari do to uplift the standard of education? Will he continue with the increased funding of govt owned higher institutions, UBEC interventions in basic educations, distribution of basic education textbooks, building of Almajiri schools,etc? If yes, then he shouldn't bother because the incumbent is already doing that.

6) What will Buhari do about Agriculture? Will he continue with distribution of subsidized fertilizers, free improved seeds,opening up of value chains of key crops,etc. If yes, then he shouldn't bother because the current minister of agric is already doing a marvelous job. Who will do agric better than Akinwumi Adeshina?

7) How will Buhari create jobs? Will he be banking on the same agric sector to create jobs, YOUWIN and schemes such as the ongoing women and youth empowerment programme, etc? If yes, why bother since that is already ongoing?

cool How does Buhari hope to improve our economy? Which Alhaji does he hope to appoint as finance minister? Who can improve our economy better than Okonjo Iweala? Which coach will chose Ahmed Musa ahead of Messi? Does Buhari intend to sack another 1million civil servants like he did in the 80's? We have the right to know.

9) How does Buhari hope to fight corruption? Will he use the EFCC? Will the courts be taken over by the executive? Will the EFCC and ICPC be scrapped? Does Buhari intend to be the prosecutor and the judge to hasten quick dispensation of justice? Will he set up military tribunals? What does Buhari intend to do to reduce corruption in Nig?

I have the RIGHT TO KNOW and I think many Nigerians would like TO KNOW TOO!
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by BigBizzy(m): 10:49am On Jan 08, 2013
abi oh..even me too cant answer these simple Q's...fine he did well during his time, so well done. My point is there must be something they are not telling us about the presidential power cos i still woner why those who must have tasted it once, be in civilian or military times still want a taste
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by ypzilanti: 10:51am On Jan 08, 2013
abolyem: I listen to Buhari Manifesto during the last election debate, what he said is that what Nigeria need is a strong Institution that will enable everything good to work just the way it is in US and other developed country. That is making sure that is discipline and zero tolerance for corruption in all facet of our life that you mentioned above. we don't need this working while others are not working. if indiscpline and corruption are duly fought not the way been fought now, every other things will fall into places.
See below the comments of great leaders even the bad leaders in oppositions:

- “Buhari is a forthright and very clearly a disciplined man. He has managed to cut the image of a person who abhors corruption genuinely”. - Nuhu Ribadu Chairman EFCC Daily Trust - 27th Feb. 2007,

- “Buhari stands out to be the most DEDICATED and PATRIOTIC leader" -
Chief Olu Falae - ThisDay Newspaper, 23rd March 2007,

- "Buhari took any work that was given to him very seriously. He is reliable as he is hardworking and honest ”.
President Olusegun Obasanjo, in his book,
Not My Will.

- "As far as moral discipline goes,Buhari remains a shinning star in the firmament of generally lascivious and bankrupt military officers."
Chief Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu
Ojukwu ... The Sun Newspaper, 15th August 2002.

"This generation of Nigerians and indeed the future generation shall have no other country but Nigeria. We shall remain here and salvage it together"----General Buhari in 1983.

''Buhari is an uprightman''. Chief Olusegun Obasanjo

General Muhammadu Buhari was fond of telling contractors on visit to sites: “If you perform well, you get a handshake. If you perform badly, you get a handcuff”

From his various perches as minister to governor to head of state, not even counting stints at the NNPC and the Petroleum Trust Fund, Gen. Buhari succeeded in showing that being appointed to public office should not be seen as an invitation for anyone to ‘come and eat’ but to come and serve.....” ACN(Action Congress of Nigeria)

The late Gani Fawehinmi of blessed memory once desribed Gen. Buhari thus:''his purse is as lean as his stature ''. he has been tested both as a military man (minister of petroleum and later head of state among others)and as a civilian in the defunct Petroleum Trust Fund, no iota of corruption moral or financial can be traced to him either directly or indirectly,. GOD BLESS NIGERIA

Don't mind the fuuuuuls. Buhari will declare his assets every month as president if you want. The guy is one of those peculiar humans that are not so crazy about money and wealth.
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by PaulOscar: 10:53am On Jan 08, 2013
Yes as a patriotic citizen I have listen to all the contributions deduced from the 50 million question. (1)Nigeria is not anybody's own to say I am above the law (2)Politics, to an extreme extent is business by certain economic theories (3)Nigeria is a political territory with guided laws.(4) Nigeria is a proactive member of the Commonwealth Nations (5)The fifth: Nigeria is a democratic state that stipulates many policies,theories,laws,hypotesis,inference etc. I think Buhari should consider a whole lot of bye laws that if brought up will make him less a person to rule Nigeria but for GEJ whose incumbency is hope than the unknown. You better appreciate what GEJ is doing than to bring in the unknown.talk of being a paid PDP agent I can say PDP members are just focused and determined people not corrupt minds who collect money to want to bring in the unknown. Make we leave the matter because wahala no dey for continuity no carry vex come politics na campaign. #onelove

1 Like

Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by ypzilanti: 10:57am On Jan 08, 2013
BigBizzy: abi oh..even me too cant answer these simple Q's...fine he did well during his time, so well done. My point is there must be something they are not telling us about the presidential power cos i still woner why those who must have tasted it once, be in civilian or military times still want a taste

The guy sees the looting going on, and want to get his hands on the crooks. Did you not watch the presidential debates? He kept going on and on about the billions of dollars stolen in power reforms. He was livid. grin

Of course he wont tell you that, but that is his agenda.

My only problem with his candidacy, is that he is of the old school. We need a young modern and urbane intellect as president. We can use a man of his integrity in other parts of governance.

That said, I doubt that Buhari would be seeking the Presidency if Nigeria was being governed well...in fact he would not even be relevant.
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by Truckpusher(m): 10:59am On Jan 08, 2013
ypzilanti:

President has power to influence changes in constitution by promoting the amendments he feels will make his job easier.

Anyway, in the case of corruption, it is not the constitution that is the problem. The problems are the laws, and the political will to change the laws. We should be talking about making 'mandatory minimum sentencing laws' this means that no matter what, there is a minimum sentence you have to serve if found guilty. We also need to make sure that corruption cases are fast-tracked-this can be done by legislation too.Also, judges need to know that they are under the monitoring of security agencies, and a few of them should be used as examples. all this can be done pretty easily by a committed leader.
We're on the same page , but the problem is you have criminals and all the dirty players in all arms of government with the money bags outside who sponsored them during the selection of course you can agree with me that we never elect our leaders.You as leader can be strong if in the first place you have people with the same ideology working with you, have you seen how ministers are selected just to pacify some region or group even the speaker of the house is zoned to a particular party or zone which will always compromise the leader somehow especially if they feel that a particular policy will not favour his cronies or region....as long as we continue to run our democracy on ethnic and religious line we'll never move forward because nobody wants to take full responsibility to build a nation that will favour the SW because he's from SS, SE or NORTH and vice versa.
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by kiyosaki1(m): 10:59am On Jan 08, 2013
He is definetly a better option to your daddy in clueless
Sincere 9gerian:
If we ask questions of other political actors, shouldn't we also ask of Buhari?
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 08, 2013
Standing5: Buhari above all other things represents the biggest obstacle to corrupt practices.

Sorry, but how do you mean
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by talktimi(m): 11:11am On Jan 08, 2013
From my observations on arguments here on NL & other fora, I've come to the conclusion that most people hate GEJ because

1 He is from the South South
2 He is in the PDP

Not because he is a "retardeen" which isn't even a proper word but just out of pure hatred. When people talk about non availability of jobs I ask how many of them are willing to work in the civil service which is already overbloated IMO, we all go to school hoping to work in Shell or Chevron or some telecoms company at graduation. Our problem as a country isn't what can be fixed in barely 2yrs when you consider the rot started even pre independence and the person who could have nipped it in the bud (Murtala Muhammed) was killed during a military coup, our country's problem will take at least another 2-3 decades to rectify with the proper attitude in all spheres. First we have to be taught how to be morally upright from our homes instead of paying mercenaries to write exams for our children, we have to empower our educational system to teach our children to be self reliant instead of churning out half baked graduates into the already over saturated labour market.
Right now, we need to FORCE our governors to stop stifling the local governments revenues and force the LG's and councils to perform because the president will not come down from Abuja to tell a local government chairman how to perform. We must remember that the local govt is the closest means by which the govt as a whole can make an impact in our lives.
Are we honest with ourselves as a country ? On the issue of subsidy for example which is a very ridiculous concept because its not even supposed to be there in the first place and I tell you these funds wasted on subsidy payments will bring the country to its knees sooner or later. Solution ? Refineries or modular refineries. Niger republic has a refinery capable of 20000 bpd. I believe govt shouldn't even have a hand in refining in the first place but our so called billionaires who have made such a killing during this subsidy regime won't even go near such a legitimate business. The other option is to compel the fed govt to repair existing refineries FAST then they can remove the subsidy and not before.
The issue of Buhari, GEJ or anybody else contesting in 2015 is a non issue because the constitution guarantees every eligible Nigerian the right to so contest such positions, I only implore all Nigerians to conduct themselves in a peaceful manner.
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by Truckpusher(m): 11:12am On Jan 08, 2013
ypzilanti:

The GEJ propogandists have a largely illiterate and emotional population. They are exploiting this very well. I have asked severally for evidence of Buhari's bigotry...no answer. One dude said that Finance minister would be a northerner if Buhari becomes president. Exposing his own personal bigotry against northerners...and yet buhari had a yoruba man as his finance minister when he was head of state.
With one dude posting a crap you concluded that everyone right here commenting in GEJ's favour are all illiterates....so, what happened to freedom of expression and free speech?...maybe your beginning to show your true color, you can't stand being disagreed with.... go ahead and do what you know how to do best
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by Alhasan1(m): 11:14am On Jan 08, 2013
Far from being an anti-PDP(POVERTY DEVELOPMENTAL PARTY).The person who wrote this is one of Egbere Jonathan's sycophants.Now,it is "Operation Wipe PDP away". Stop wasting ur time Jonatan is doing nothing but embezzling and bamboozling our public funds.I don't know whom to vote for yet but Jonatan is not my candidate.
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by nkemKalu: 11:15am On Jan 08, 2013
ypzilanti:

My brother, I agree with u 100%. For the fools asking what Buhari intends to do with Presidential power, I think I can tell them that Buhari will and must put GEJ and his thiefing ministers in jail including the fuel subsidy and NNPC rogues.....no sacred cows under Buhari. All the governors buying private jets will vomit all they have stolen under Buhari and we will have some sanity in this country.
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by Truckpusher(m): 11:16am On Jan 08, 2013
kingoflag:

Where Im from we dont snitch. I guess thats why we hate hypocrites and deceits.

So, if youre an expert you dont have to issue any warnings, I already fired some shots your way because of how ignorant you insist on sounding, all you had to do was return fire instead of threatening to do so.
Don't worry your useless head at the appropriate time I'll answer you accordingly maybe not on this thread, but read my lips -you knocked on the wrong door buddy.
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by Cleverley(m): 11:23am On Jan 08, 2013
(1)Fight corrupt southerners and replace them with northern royalist.
(2) Other's best known to him
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 08, 2013
okosodo: Nigerians should note that northern muslims will slowly but surely make nigeria an islamic state. This is a fact because the real islam(the one practised by northerners) can not be separated from politics.
stop spreading your ignorant hate filled useless sentiments here, no one intends to Islamize anyone, Buhari doesn't intend to, so pls keep quiet if u have nothing intelligent to say
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 08, 2013
I have and will always vote for Buhari, truth be told, all sentiments aside, he is the only one who can stand up to these political cabals in Nigeria, he alone can guarantee a future for this sinking country, Lets forget Religion, Tribe or Stereotypes, Buhari is the one Nigeria needs now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Shehu Sani: Bandits Blocked The Road On Our Way To A Wedding In Kebbi / Governor-elect Obaseki Visits Tinubu In Lagos / President Buhari Targets Over 12 Million Nigerians With ‘Next Level’ Initiative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.