Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,264 members, 7,839,331 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? (13715 Views)

Buhari Speaks: How We Intend To Fund Nigeria’s N6 Trillion Budget / What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? / Nigerian Celebrities With Presidential Potential (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by ypzilanti: 11:28am On Jan 08, 2013
Truckpusher: With one dude posting a crap you concluded that everyone right here commenting in GEJ's favour are all illiterates....so, what happened to freedom of expression and free speech?...maybe your beginning to show your true color, you can't stand being disagreed with.... go ahead and do what you know how to do best

You have your freedom to support who you want to. My brother is a very accomplished man, and a GEJ supporter...he is not benefiting in any way from PDP. My brother does not believe Buhari is an ethnic bigot either...he is sophisticated enough to know that there is no evidence to that assertion. I boldly say that those who claim Buhari is an ethnic bigot have never taken time to ask: How? They are either bigots themselves who see nothing good with the north, or just illiterates that are easily fooled.

By the way, the reason my brother supports GEJ is that he is still holding out hope that something good is on the way grin. Two years has gone by already.
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 08, 2013
abolyem: I listen to Buhari Manifesto during the last election debate, what he said is that what Nigeria need is a strong Institution that will enable everything good to work just the way it is in US and other developed country. That is making sure that is discipline and zero tolerance for corruption in all facet of our life that you mentioned above. we don't need this working while others are not working. if indiscpline and corruption are duly fought not the way been fought now, every other things will fall into places.
See below the comments of great leaders even the bad leaders in oppositions:

- “Buhari is a forthright and very clearly a disciplined man. He has managed to cut the image of a person who abhors corruption genuinely”. - Nuhu Ribadu Chairman EFCC Daily Trust - 27th Feb. 2007,

- “Buhari stands out to be the most DEDICATED and PATRIOTIC leader" -
Chief Olu Falae - ThisDay Newspaper, 23rd March 2007,

- "Buhari took any work that was given to him very seriously. He is reliable as he is hardworking and honest ”.
President Olusegun Obasanjo, in his book,
Not My Will.

- "As far as moral discipline goes,Buhari remains a shinning star in the firmament of generally lascivious and bankrupt military officers."
Chief Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu
Ojukwu ... The Sun Newspaper, 15th August 2002.

"This generation of Nigerians and indeed the future generation shall have no other country but Nigeria. We shall remain here and salvage it together"----General Buhari in 1983.

''Buhari is an uprightman''. Chief Olusegun Obasanjo

General Muhammadu Buhari was fond of telling contractors on visit to sites: “If you perform well, you get a handshake. If you perform badly, you get a handcuff”

From his various perches as minister to governor to head of state, not even counting stints at the NNPC and the Petroleum Trust Fund, Gen. Buhari succeeded in showing that being appointed to public office should not be seen as an invitation for anyone to ‘come and eat’ but to come and serve.....” ACN(Action Congress of Nigeria)

The late Gani Fawehinmi of blessed memory once desribed Gen. Buhari thus:''his purse is as lean as his stature ''. he has been tested both as a military man (minister of petroleum and later head of state among others)and as a civilian in the defunct Petroleum Trust Fund, no iota of corruption moral or financial can be traced to him either directly or indirectly,. GOD BLESS NIGERIA

Edumare bless you!!

I don't know why people let bigotry and party loot sharing blind their eyes to the fact that Nigeria may be no more and in a deadly war should corruption continue.

If you want to know what Buhari will do, read his campaign speeches and interviews during last election.

Buhari please run one last time!! Go at it!! WE WANT A PATRIOT AND A TRUE ONE AT THAT!!!

Either Ribadu/Fashola or Buhari/Fashola!! If you can't fight corruption, you will fight Nigerians!!
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by slimfit1(m): 11:30am On Jan 08, 2013
GenBuhari:
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/797308_Gen__Buhari_-_Armed_Forces_Day_jpgae96a40b5e2050b6d582cd44f4943800[/img]

[size=18pt]Buharinomics - General Buhari’s economic program marshaled out to salvage the nation in 1984 (- - - continued part 4)[/size]

The Nigerian government and veteran economists in Nigeria (like Aluko, Onosade, Okigbo, etc) could not make sense of being asked to devalue its currency when Nigeria’s imports were in dollar and its export (fixed quantity of oil) was also in dollar. The implication of devaluation was that Nigeria would pay more to import lesser quantity of goods than it did prior to any devaluation. It would also export the same amount of oil it exported before any devaluation and derive lesser revenue than it received before any devaluation The impacts of it debt payment would have harsher effect on the citizenry if the naira was devalued. This did not make any economic sense to Buhari; it struck him as an insult on the intelligence of the African. Finance Minister Onaolapo Soleye and Alhaji Abubakar Alhaji who led the Nigerian delegation to the last negotiation in Washington were chewed out by US Federal Reserve Chairman, Paul Volcker, for presenting the Nigerian governments rejection of most of these recommendations.

For rejecting the IMF conditions and the loan, the Buhari administration got into the black book of Washington. Already, it had earned the dislike of 10 Downing Street for cutting down Nigeria’s imports from the UK by about 350%. In any case, without the IMF loan, government was still in a bind as to how to finance capital projects and pay for imports, especially spare parts for local industries, food items, etc. At this juncture, the genius and resourcefulness of Buharinomics illuminated to the delight of the African.

First, the administration sent Oil Minister Tam David West to OPEC to seek a raise in the quantity of oil that Nigeria could export. If OPEC agreed, Nigeria would expect to generate extra revenue in the long run from any increase of its oil quota and this would assist tremendously in augmenting the shortfall in the nation’s purse. Professor West came back empty handed—the US and Britain had put pressure on their puppets in OPEC (like Saudi Arabia) to refuse Nigeria’s request.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/865895_Buhari_jpgd50be5e2308ebe86c9271391021b0a5f
Buhari can take these decision because he is a good leader. He thinks of his people first before any other person. The west are scared of people like him, you can't boss him around like they did to Obj and doing to GeJ. The guy lived with them and knows them very well, he is a well spoken northerner and well respected. He already have my vote.
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by iykemyke: 11:33am On Jan 08, 2013
[quote author=Sincere 9gerian]
I was expecting reports of what Buhari said with his own mouth that he will do since he started contesting presidential elections. It is very easy to come up with documents, party manifestoes,etc for the purposes of election. Buhari should be passionate about those things he intends to do so much so that he SAYS some of it in public. We can only take him up on what he says and not what is contained in campaign documents. For instance, Atiku said recently in public that if given opportunity to be president of Nigeria, he would work towards 100% resource control whereby states will harness their resources and pay taxes to the centre. Whether you like Atiku or not, that statement resounded very well, and one could play it back in future and use to hold him to account for it. It is different from circulating Atiku's campaign documents containing such information. I'm wait for reports of Buhari's statements on what he intends to do.[/quote

Of all the political gladiators who wants to occupy aso rock come 2015 Atiku abubukar is the only one with a clear plan of what to do when he gets power. Others will just follow the laid down trend of the past controlled by clueless civil servants cos they never had plan/s of what to do with power before the election.
everyone should listen to atiku abubakar speak. And not sentiments thrown at him by those who dont want him in aso rock.
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by slimfit1(m): 11:43am On Jan 08, 2013
heed101: Without reading I know it ingrate Nigerian. Oshisko. No second term 4 ur boss.
Pastor is that you ?
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by joseph1832(m): 11:44am On Jan 08, 2013
PointB:

I don't quite get why we should leave Buhari alone. A lot of Nigerians would certainly like to know what Buhari forgot in the State House, that corpers had to die because he lost election.

Bro was he the one who killed the corpers?
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by OsunOriginal: 11:51am On Jan 08, 2013
kingoflag:

Yeah, but as much as people like myself love Buhari, your postings seem more like propaganda and could put people off. Youve posted the same things over and over again, dont you think its about time you limit the pics and stop giving undecided people the impression that hes going to take the country to the past? You, I and well meaning Nigerians know that Buhari is probably the last good man standing right now in Nigerian politics, but your posts are starting to be amor for evil animals like InsincereDevil9gerian to use against him and sway the minds of Nigerians whom you should remember are mostly politically ignorant and could turn against even Jesus using the flimsiest of excuses.

I concur...
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by REVOLUTNIS: 11:57am On Jan 08, 2013
Jerie:

So, it is GEJ's lying to parishioners in church with cooked-up Transparency Int'l stats dt can be separated from politics? After all the years of Northern Moslem rule, did Nigeria eva become a muslim state?

Your leaky logic is really getting on my nerves.
Who took Nigeria to Organization of Islamic Conference (OIC)?
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by Slizbeat(m): 11:58am On Jan 08, 2013
The buhari of now, can never be the buhari of then. Then he was good as they say but how can you backup his goodness now? When he has been power thirst for over 12years now? If one has good intentions for someone, and he has tried to change that person but the person declines, he would sit back and wait for the period he would say "I TOLD U B4 BUT U DECLINED", in dat case, God knows he had tried his best. Rather than promising violence.
Am not advocating for jonathan's second term but i can never advocate for buhari's presidency.
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by OsunOriginal: 11:58am On Jan 08, 2013
yertyr: At op... Thank u very much 4 this topic... I've often wondered why 9jrians can be clueless- dwellin on the past to judge d present. How can u judge buhari based on how others rule and give him a pass mark... that's d type of mental attitude we have... That's d reason none of his followers can answer u? They don't knw d present buhari... They go down memory lane and draw up conclusion. Smh

What's this one saying? Havent you read what he did when he was in power as head of state and also as PTF chairman? Or are you too lazy to read even posts here?

We need people with brain man as I can't even understand the junk you posted here.
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by slimfit1(m): 11:58am On Jan 08, 2013
Billyonaire: If Buhari contests again, he will seal his destiny as a failure in life, I advise him not to attempt contesting. Well, I do know the following will happen if Buhari becomes President;
* Sharia will be empowered.
* EFCC will be scrapped
* Most PDP members will go on exile
* Oil Licenses will be renewed for the Northerners
* Boko Haram will have a line of credit from the Federal Govt
* Power Sector reform will be put on hold to 'investigate' all the funds injected into the sector since 1999
* Babariga will become national uniform at Aso rock
* El Rufai will become Minister
* I will pack out of Nigeria
But the fact is, with all these expectations in mind, it is not worth appointing an half educated, religiously emotional, radically unpredicted, Tribally biased, militarily back-grounded, Boko nominated, aged and hausa accented Buhari to Aso Rock. We need new breed of technocrats, people like GEJ, Akpabio, Fashola, Ribadu, Barth Nnaji, Ngozi Iweala, Aganga, and the likes of Mike Adenuga, Aliko Dangote who are tested and trusted in the economic management ideals. My piece, from my mind.

Call him half educated person if you like it doesn't change the fact that people want him more than anything. It doesn't change the fact that he is well educated than the whole of your family. Because he was a military guy doesn't mean they don't study like the rest of us. They go through the same process as everyone even more than university student so get it right, don't come and deceive people like yourself here. I have met him before, he is a nice man and I am not even an hausa man. You can't brain wash people here you ll need to try harder. Just to remind you there wouldn't be any election in 2015 so save your energy for something better. Buhari might not even be needed anymore to change this country.
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by fratochi: 12:03pm On Jan 08, 2013
Please can some one especially the vicious buhari protagonists intelligently respond to the issues raised by the moderator instead of the unnecessary name-calling time wasting, I am neither a card carrying CPC or PDP member, but I am a strong believer in good and equitable governance. I also wish to remind us that being 'christian saint' or a 'muslim afar' is not an automatic credential or qualification for good leadership. It is all encompassing, and most importantly, masses friendly,not inclined to 'power-hungary desperation , void of ethnic and religious sentiments. You can make your deductions as regards buhari, jonathan and past nigerian leaders .
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by OsunOriginal: 12:08pm On Jan 08, 2013
Flyboy Zee: @OsunOriginal, you lied.

There is absolutely nobody living in Nigeria that would not acknowledge the improvement in power supply accross the nation. If you want to hate, please find a genuine reason not power supply.

@GMB apologists, this is not a military government where everything and anything is done by brutal force. This is a democracy, you habe to persuade, appease, appeal, and negotiate with people to get your way. For instance, OBJ came to power and further messed everything up with his military bravadoism, alacrity and brutalism. It is now we are begining a democracy. I keep maintaining that OBJ only continued military rule, because what we had under OBJ was really not a democracy. All those supporting GMB should know that we are done with military rule and wouldn't want the return of BRUTALITY!

Shut the f.uck up. Power has been going on and off more than 4 times this morning in my house. And now I have to switch over again to Gen. Sincerely, I should be sueing the government of Nigeria and PHCN for increasing power tarrif more than 3 times what we used to pay without any conmensurate improvement in power supply.

I am a Nigeria living in Nigeria and I grew up here - power supply in the 90's even during military era was far far better than what we see today. What improvement are you talking about? Even the epileptic power we get these days can't fully power AC without good stabilizer. I dont know if anybody has noticed that.

Stop talking rubbish if you dont know what they call improvement...

1 Like

Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by maasoap(m): 12:14pm On Jan 08, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Since I've been hearing or reading reports on Buhari and his presidential ambition, I've never heard him state what he intends TO DO if he gets voted in as president.

Dont we have the RIGHT TO KNOW what Buhari intends to do with power?

I dont know about you but I have the right to know what Buhari PLANS and INTENTIONS are in the following critical areas:

1)What will Buhari do about power supply? Will he stop or continue with the privatisation and liberalization? If he intends to continue with privatisation, what then is the need since the incumbent is already doing a good job in that direction.

2)What will Buhari do about rail transport? Will he continue the ongoing massive construction of old and modern rail tracks? If yes, then no need because the incumbent is already doing a wonderful job in that direction.

3)What will Buhari do about our airports? Will he continue with the ongoing reconstruction? If yes, then the incumbent is already doing a fantastic job in that direction.

4) what will Buhari do about our roads? Will he continue the ongoing reconstruction of Abuja-Lokoja, Benin-Ore, Enugu-Onitsha, Kano- Maiduguri,etc roads? If yes, then no need because the incumbent is already doing that.

5) What will Buhari do to uplift the standard of education? Will he continue with the increased funding of govt owned higher institutions, UBEC interventions in basic educations, distribution of basic education textbooks, building of Almajiri schools,etc? If yes, then he shouldn't bother because the incumbent is already doing that.

6) What will Buhari do about Agriculture? Will he continue with distribution of subsidized fertilizers, free improved seeds,opening up of value chains of key crops,etc. If yes, then he shouldn't bother because the current minister of agric is already doing a marvelous job. Who will do agric better than Akinwumi Adeshina?

7) How will Buhari create jobs? Will he be banking on the same agric sector to create jobs, YOUWIN and schemes such as the ongoing women and youth empowerment programme, etc? If yes, why bother since that is already ongoing?

cool How does Buhari hope to improve our economy? Which Alhaji does he hope to appoint as finance minister? Who can improve our economy better than Okonjo Iweala? Which coach will chose Ahmed Musa ahead of Messi? Does Buhari intend to sack another 1million civil servants like he did in the 80's? We have the right to know.

9) How does Buhari hope to fight corruption? Will he use the EFCC? Will the courts be taken over by the executive? Will the EFCC and ICPC be scrapped? Does Buhari intend to be the prosecutor and the judge to hasten quick dispensation of justice? Will he set up military tribunals? What does Buhari intend to do to reduce corruption in Nig?

I have the RIGHT TO KNOW and I think many Nigerians would like TO KNOW TOO! Where is @Beaf today?
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by thirdeye(m): 12:16pm On Jan 08, 2013
Please can anybody states the projects Buhari did in the South when he was the chairman of PTF? This card has been played lately and is difficult to ignore.
Pls the OP asked a question I for once also really wants to know Buhari's achievements may be I can finally supports him. The attacks on people on the forum is unnecessay just do this thing civil.
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by OsunOriginal: 12:20pm On Jan 08, 2013
gudguy.com:
I agree that Buhari is better than many of our leaders but I still believe that he does not have the leadership qualities to lead this great country again. He does not have any good news for this country.Mind you, it was on record that during his tenure as Head of State, some forms of corruptions were allowed. He is not a messiah we need at this time. He has caused several spillage of blood in this country. He should only serve as a mentor to others. He can never rule this country. NEVER!

Can you list those corruption he allowed during his time and the perptrators of the crimes under Buhari?

And how is causing spillage of blood in Nigeria? All have pointed to PDP - Boko Haram, Oct 1 2010 bombing, etc. And these are the people you support. You should be ashamed of yourself mr man.
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 08, 2013
0lumide:

Edumare bless you!!

I don't know why people let bigotry and party loot sharing blind their eyes to the fact that Nigeria may be no more and in a deadly war should corruption continue.

If you want to know what Buhari will do, read his campaign speeches and interviews during last election.

Buhari please run one last time!! Go at it!! WE WANT A PATRIOT AND A TRUE ONE AT THAT!!!

Either Ribadu/Fashola or Buhari/Fashola!! If you can't fight corruption, you will fight Nigerians!!
I thought you closed the thread and ran for dear life? So you survived the SHOCK of seeing this thread continue?

Happy survival! But why are you always so SCARED of having us engage in a healthy debate about your principal? Is this an indication that if your principal were the president and appointed you as one of his aides, you would have advised him to close NL and other online fora?
Anyway, whether you like it or not we will continue to engage every issue and political actor constructively
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 08, 2013
0lumide:

Edumare bless you!!

I thought you closed the thread (in your myopic mind) and ran for dear life? So you survived the SHOCK of seeing this thread continue?

Happy survival my dear! But why are you always so SCARED of having us engage in a healthy debate about your principal? Is this an indication that if your principal were the president and appointed you as one of his aides, you would have advised him to close NL and other online fora?
Anyway, whether you like it or not we will continue to engage every issue and political actor constructively
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by OsunOriginal: 12:26pm On Jan 08, 2013
joseph1832:
Dude for the first time I was actually enjoying your thread until you said "which alhaji does he want to appoint minister of..." Then it hit me, your not only a tribalist but also a religious bigot.

Until people like you stop advocating tribalism and religious bigotry, meritocracy will never see the light of day!

When criminals dont have anywhere to hid, they resort to religion and tribalism. This is the weapon PDP is using now to divide the people in order to retain power. Unfortunately the bigots are not seeing beyond religion and have continued to follow the lies - now we are all paying the price and the empty prayers have not worked for anybody apart from religious business owners.

1 Like

Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by ypzilanti: 12:27pm On Jan 08, 2013
thirdeye: Please can anybody states the projects Buhari did in the South when he was the chairman of PTF? This card has been played lately and is difficult to ignore.
Pls the OP asked a question I for once also really wants to know Buhari's achievements may be I can finally supports him. The attacks on people on the forum is unnecessay just do this thing civil.

PTF built a road in my village. South East Nigeria.
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by OsunOriginal: 12:36pm On Jan 08, 2013
Lanre6: you are only saying this because you have not been into north,you dont know the supremacy between between christians and muslims.ask deeply about the death of former kaduna gov.,plane crash of taraba state governor.wide jubilation of muslims in northern kaduna about their governor's death.ibi,taraba state crisis.nepotism in recruitment,promotion.you will hardly come back to pray that buhari should rule nigeria.

And how will Buhari ruling Nigeria tilt the balance of religious supremacy in the north in favour of muslims? Are you saying muslims should not be allowed to rule Nigeria in order for the christians to be favoured? If you think this way, how are you then different from the muslims that you are accusing even when the muslims are in majority? It follows then that you will do worse than the muslims are doing if you become the majority... think about it.

This is not support either side anyway and we are not here to discuss religion/religion-leadership so people with deformed brain should not come here to divert our attention from the real issue which is to have good political leadership in Nigeria.
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by hussyhassy: 12:40pm On Jan 08, 2013
okosodo pls do not bite more than u can chew muslim is muslim all over d world we are dsame n one pls dnt bring naija mentality on sensitive issues close ur mouth
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by OsunOriginal: 12:41pm On Jan 08, 2013
Godstimefx: U av simply said nothing. The question is wat does he intend to do interms of his programmes and not whether he'll do better. I accept that he's incorigible but if he hasnt got something newer and beta than wat is already ongoing, then his quest lacks purpose.

Open your eyes this time around and read the below... If you are too lazy to read and you want me to read it to you, I can help - just give me your phoone number, I will call you and read it to you.

- Abolish Corruption

- Abolish state of orgin

- create Wealth

- Transparency in Govt.

- improve the Education sector

- Diversify the Economy

- build our infrastructure, refineries, electricity, roads, etc

- build a sustainable democracy

- security etc

A vote for Buhari is a vote for prosperity . . . Remember a drunken fisherman only know the different flavors of hot drinks not the solutions to the many problems facing our nations
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 08, 2013
fratochi: Please can some one especially the vicious buhari protagonists intelligently respond to the issues raised by the moderator instead of the unnecessary name-calling time wasting, I am neither a card carrying CPC or PDP member, but I am a strong believer in good and equitable governance. I also wish to remind us that being 'christian saint' or a 'muslim afar' is not an automatic credential or qualification for good leadership. It is all encompassing, and most importantly, masses friendly,not inclined to 'power-hungary desperation , void of ethnic and religious sentiments. You can make your deductions as regards buhari, jonathan and past nigerian leaders .

It's still Buhari!!!!! Go check his cabinet as Head of State. Buhari according to himself, has always depended on the people around him as a leader. He wants everyone's best input... It's true for him to say that because Idiagbon and some other southerners were calling the shots during Buhari's tenure. You think Just Buhari came up with all those beautiful Ideas of his? Tom West was behind his petroleum based decisions. And Buhari actually won opec increasing our crude output by more than 10%.. That decision again has Tom West written all over it. The WAI (War Against indiscipline), had Idiagbon written all over it. You see, like he him self said, he has always been lucky to work with patriotic Nigerians with ideas and all he had to do was review and approve..

How Buhari became a bigot to some people, I will never know. This man is a leader with no godfather, he owes his allegiance to no group of elites. Who better to serve Nigeria than that? It's shameful enough that we still have to call him back to service.. If there were any younger guy that has that kind of record, I will definitely be campaigning for that person...

... If them rig am, Omo kasala go burst...

2 Likes

Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by OsunOriginal: 12:52pm On Jan 08, 2013
SUBMARINE: Several politicians were sentence 2 death, life imprisonment but Shagari d leader of d govt he toppled was placed under house arrest. His action proves dat corruption cant be defeated because of ethno-religious & regional sentiments. My questn 4 his loyalists is Y WAS SHAGARI NOT KILLED

I know you are ignorant - the reason you are supporting/voting GEJ, not PDP.

The government of Buhari went after real criminals/politicians who soiled their hands during the civilian regime. Many northerners were dealth with - do you know at all how Umaru Dikko was to be cagged/smuggled out of UK? Who among the souther politicians faced that commendable hash treatment?

Shagari wouldnt have been jailed because he did loot our treasury - the government went after the theives, not the innocent ones. And if you have anyone who you, in your tribalist brain, think should not have been jailed, let me know and I will take it up.

1 Like

Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by OsunOriginal: 12:53pm On Jan 08, 2013
kingoflag:

So, the unruly, corrupt and indisciplined way of life most of you are used to is what you want to continue?

That is how life is lived in SE/SS...
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by OsunOriginal: 12:57pm On Jan 08, 2013
anulaxad:
THAT IS MY OWN OPINION. grin

Other than you taking on buhari's side your comment seemed very truthful.
But I still feel buhari is a mad man waiting to be unleashed from his cage.

If that is your opinion then someone needs to help you fast fast - Yaba left is the most appropriate place for you.
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by simpleseyi: 1:00pm On Jan 08, 2013
okosodo: Nigerians should note that northern muslims will slowly but surely make nigeria an islamic state. This is a fact because the real islam(the one practised by northerners) can not be separated from politics.

Did Shagari, IBB, Buhari and Abdulsalam turn all churches to mosques or prevented christians from going to church? Now tell me, is Jonathan a christian? Chritians dont lie nor steal. Jonathan lies and steals like Judas. If you vote for Jonathan in the next election because he has a christain name, God will hold you accountable for ruining Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by joseph1832(m): 1:07pm On Jan 08, 2013
kingoflag:

Go and google RONALD REAGAN then come back and tell me what you found out.

What am I s'pose to find out? That he's a better President than GEJ or he's ten times the man both GEJ and Buhari are?
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by Truckpusher(m): 1:08pm On Jan 08, 2013
OsunOriginal:

That is how life is lived in SE/SS...
This madman again you're still ranting abt issues you have little or no knowledge at all.When are you going to contribute positively without calling names besides these two region is the same people that drives this country's economy if not peeps like you would be far worse than the Congolese people...ungrateful bunch of eediots...smh
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by subima: 1:26pm On Jan 08, 2013
Is time we the people move forward as a country and choose sincere and credible persons to lead us. Buhari, IBB, OBJ, etc, have to nothing to offer to us. There are all after there personal interest. Buhari wants to be president for second time. what did he forget....When the military rule this country, no infrastructural procedure was put in place. what the present govt is facing now is as a result of infrastructural decay that have built offer the years.
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by OsunOriginal: 1:29pm On Jan 08, 2013
fratochi: Please can some one especially the vicious buhari protagonists intelligently respond to the issues raised by the moderator instead of the unnecessary name-calling time wasting, I am neither a card carrying CPC or PDP member, but I am a strong believer in good and equitable governance. I also wish to remind us that being 'christian saint' or a 'muslim afar' is not an automatic credential or qualification for good leadership. It is all encompassing, and most importantly, masses friendly,not inclined to 'power-hungary desperation , void of ethnic and religious sentiments. You can make your deductions as regards buhari, jonathan and past nigerian leaders .

Learn to read - it doesnt hurt. Dont be lazy.

I have read again again on this threat what Buhari intends to do with power - the people rooting for Buhari are not illiterate traders or Almanjiris. They are highly educated patriotic Nigerians from across Nigerians - not people with watery brains like insere9gerian, Beaf, yourself, etc.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Governors Shun Economic Council For Amaechi / APC Calls For Cancellation Of Rivers Re-run Elections / Trump To Host President Buhari In Washington On April 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.