Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,076 members, 7,814,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. (39052 Views)

The medical students and aspirants thread / UNN Aspirants Drop Ur Jamb Score And Course Of Choice Here...... The Way Foward! / Official Thread For 2012/2013 UNIZIK Aspirants. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 16, 2013
Daniel0sas: no dats nt right I did mine on d 6th nd it was still on buh vry cost.d portal deadline then was 8th of june.I av my slip with me sef

Okay Bro I don't have an idea on what could have gone wrong with your changing of course / institution may be some peeps here can still throw more light on it
Thanks

cool cool cool
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Daniel0sas(m): 6:54pm On Jun 16, 2013
Ebele150:

Okay Bro I don't have an idea on what could have gone wrong with your changing of course / institution may be some peeps here can still throw more light on it
Thanks

cool cool cool
olwyt.pls I wanna knw wat went wrong.okwafulgo pls shed light on dis.pls ASAP no time to check time.God bless u all
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 12:12am On Jun 17, 2013
Daniel0sas: olwyt.pls I wanna knw wat went wrong.okwafulgo pls shed light on dis.pls ASAP no time to check time.God bless u all

Anyway the change of course/institution is real. Normaly jamb website this year has so much of hookups. Lots of ups and downs because of the over population its suffering. If it doesn't reflect online and you have done it then don't worry as its already registered on their database once the card you bought when changing it was used.

With time it will still reflect online when you check again.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Daniel0sas(m): 6:51am On Jun 17, 2013
OkwaIfugo:

Anyway the change of course/institution is real. Normaly jamb website this year has so much of hookups. Lots of ups and downs because of the over population its suffering. If it doesn't reflect online and you have done it then don't worry as its already registered on their database once the card you bought when changing it was used.

With time it will still reflect online when you check again.
ok thanks alot.I jez hope its their problem
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by ezugwuodo: 1:09am On Jun 18, 2013
Am happy I. Saw a mobile software that contain all the UNIZIK 2006-2012 postUME past questions and answers...I like these our Nigerian programmers, I am using this Application to prepare for my postUmE for Unizik, I got it from here

http://pume.nestorjava.com
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Lyricalprince: 4:29pm On Jun 18, 2013
@ezugwuodo aw did u gt ur code? Coz i paid 200naira 2 ds nestorjava dude he promisd 2 gve me d code afta 1minute bt its up to 15hrz nw stil no code. Is ds guy a scam? Hs anybody tried d past ques? 9erians wil neva stop nawa o
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by ezugwuodo: 6:30pm On Jun 18, 2013
Lyricalprince: @ezugwuodo aw did u gt ur code? Coz i paid 200naira 2 ds nestorjava dude he promisd 2 gve me d code afta 1minute bt its up to 15hrz nw stil no code. Is ds guy a scam? Hs anybody tried d past ques? 9erians wil neva stop nawa o
[quote][/quote]

There was a little delay but it was leter sent to me and the App is working well....If he is yet to send it to you call 08068909105...I called and he apologized that he had technical problem and leter sent it to me...just call him...He is a nice dude
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Lyricalprince: 10:05pm On Jun 18, 2013
ezugwuodo:

There was a little delay but it was leter sent to me and the App is working well....If he is yet to send it to you call 08068909105...I called and he apologized that he had technical problem and leter sent it to me...just call him...He is a nice dude
if i tell u aw many times i have called that number u wnt beleive up to 100times he didnt pick. Ar u sure he gave u? Coz i think ds guy is a scam he sent me a fake code it kept writing wrong code. Plz unizik aspirant beware am a victim. Dnt purchase that so call past quest until u hear frm me coz am stil making research abt dat nestorjava of a guy. Am yt to receive my package afta 20hrz
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by ezugwuodo: 10:42pm On Jun 18, 2013
Lyricalprince: if i tell u aw many times i have called that number u wnt beleive up to 100times he didnt pick. Ar u sure he gave u? Coz i think ds guy is a scam he sent me a fake code it kept writing wrong code. Plz unizik aspirant beware am a victim. Dnt purchase that so call past quest until u hear frm me coz am stil making research abt dat nestorjava of a guy. Am yt to receive my package afta 20hrz

He definitly will send it to you...I am currentlly using the App and it has no single problem...am also getting postUME updates from the App....He will send it...am sure
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Lyricalprince: 10:59pm On Jun 18, 2013
ezugwuodo:

He definitly will send it to you...I am currentlly using the App and it has no single problem...am also getting postUME updates from the App....He will send it...am sure
AT LAST THE APPLICATION IS NOW WORKING PERFECTLY YES NESTORJAVA IS THE BEST GUY IT IS REALLY TRUE OO. Its just like game everytin is composed in an application mehn ds nestorjava is a genius i taught he ws a scamer at first until he explain d cause of the delay bt nw everybody can nw gt theirz without any delay.@okwaifugo plz recomend ds 4 all unizik aspirant http://pume.nestorjava.com 100% cheap.TANX ONCE MORE EZUGWUODO
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 2:05pm On Jun 22, 2013
Lyricalprince: AT LAST THE APPLICATION IS NOW WORKING PERFECTLY YES NESTORJAVA IS THE BEST GUY IT IS REALLY TRUE OO. Its just like game everytin is composed in an application mehn ds nestorjava is a genius i taught he ws a scamer at first until he explain d cause of the delay bt nw everybody can nw gt theirz without any delay.@okwaifugo plz recomend ds 4 all unizik aspirant http://pume.nestorjava.com 100% cheap.TANX ONCE MORE EZUGWUODO

Waaoo good to here. He is free to come here and advertise himself.

Jamb has given cutoff:
180 for Universities.
150 for Poly and College of Education.

Got any question ask it now.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 24, 2013
OkwaIfugo:

Waaoo good to here. He is free to come here and advertise himself.

Jamb has given cutoff:
180 for Universities.
150 for Poly and College of Education.

Got any question ask it now.
when is uniziks post jamb holding, when is the purchase of form ending? And how much is the form pls?
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by ezugwuodo: 7:56pm On Jun 25, 2013
Rehnoy: when is uniziks post jamb holding, when is the purchase of form ending? And how much is the form pls?

That UNIZIK App takes care of all the information u need, once u register it, all those information will be sent to ur phone once they are available. Get the app on ur phone from http://pume.nestorjava.com
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by nairaarea: 5:44am On Jun 26, 2013
[color=#990000][size=18pt]GET THE ORIGINAL UNIZIK POST UTME AND DIRECT ENTRY PAST QUESTIONS FROM GRACE GROUP UNIZIK. SEND YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS . DON'T ENTER THE HALL WITHOUT GETTING ACQUAINTED WITH THE PAST QUESTIONS. PRIDE CAN DELAY YOU FOR ANOTHER YEAR [/size]color]
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by ezugwuodo: 10:14pm On Jun 28, 2013
Add me on wattsapp to get the info on how to get the Past Questions on ur phone 08068909105

Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by ahmadashana(m): 11:16pm On Jun 29, 2013
[color=#006600][/color] smiley smiley yes combination of result is premited. ie. waec and neco
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 4:37pm On Jul 01, 2013
it has not been announced but we have the first hand information.
Unizik Post Ume is in JULY. the date being considered by the management is 19th and 20th.
Read your books and if you cant only God can help you.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 01, 2013
OkwaIfugo: it has not been announced but we have the first hand information.
Unizik Post Ume is in JULY. the date being considered by the management is 19th and 20th.
Read your books and if you cant only God can help you.

Bro so when is the form going to be on sale nau

No time again

Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by GentleCID(m): 9:39pm On Jul 01, 2013
ezugwuodo: Add me on wattsapp to get the info on how to get the Past Questions on ur phone 08068909105
please i need ur help, i downloaded the app and sent d credit afta which the code was snt to me but on entering d code, its writing internal error occured....
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by ezugwuodo: 5:35pm On Jul 02, 2013
GentleCID: please i need ur help, i downloaded the app and sent d credit afta which the code was snt to me but on entering d code, its writing internal error occured....

Maybe You have an demo version of the App check http://pume.nestorjava.com for the updated version I hope the issue has been rectified now?

Any further issue just contact the guy on 08068909105
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by ezugwuodo: 6:01pm On Jul 02, 2013
Mine worked just fine and I have been using it

Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by GentleCID(m): 9:28am On Jul 03, 2013
ezugwuodo: Mine worked just fine and I have been using it
its working now, I made the mistake, i put 6 digits of the code instead of 7.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by PrebabyG(f): 7:51pm On Jul 03, 2013
Pls, wch subject combination can i take in Unizik pume exam for Business Education.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by ezugwuodo: 1:51pm On Jul 04, 2013
Prebaby.G.:
Pls, wch subject combination can i take in Unizik pume exam for Business Education.

UNIZIK post-UME is not like jamb where u have four separate subjects....Its made up of 100 questions or 50 questions including current affairs and even Maths....why not get the past questions of 2006-2012 to see how it looks so u know what to read...You can download the past questions to your phone from http://pume.nestorjava.com
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 05, 2013
what about 191 for philosophy?
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Cee9(m): 5:24pm On Jul 05, 2013
To all who dont want to waste tym queueing up.lets buy ur pins and register u asap.simply cal eche 07060484547
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Fiilosofer(m): 8:34pm On Jul 05, 2013
[size=18pt]Get your POST UTME PIN for UNIZIK POST UTME registration sent to you & save your transport and the stress of waiting under the sun/queue for hours. Let us go through the stress for you. CALL GRACE GROUP, UNIZIK ON 0-8-0-6-0-1-7-3-4-7-1. WE ALSO SEND PAST QUESTIONS TO THOSE THAT ARE INTERESTED. ORDER FOR YOUR COPY NOW, BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE[/size]

Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by ezugwuodo: 5:34pm On Jul 06, 2013
Fiilosofer: [size=18pt]Get your POST UTME PIN for UNIZIK POST UTME registration sent to you & save your transport and the stress of waiting under the sun/queue for hours. Let us go through the stress for you. CALL GRACE GROUP, UNIZIK ON 0-8-0-6-0-1-7-3-4-7-1. WE ALSO SEND PAST QUESTIONS TO THOSE THAT ARE INTERESTED. ORDER FOR YOUR COPY NOW, BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE[/size]

Why you wait for Your PIN, pick up ur phone and keep reading your pastQuestions while u walk about in the garden. Now u don't need to sit infront of a computer or carry books around. All now contain in ur small phone 2006-2012 complete and acurate. Download from http://pume.nestorjava.com
Add 08068909105 on watsapp
Everything is going mobile

Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Emmanuel602(m): 4:41pm On Jul 07, 2013
hi OP i heard that the posy ume form is now on sale. please are DE applicants involved in this screening?
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by zhukafa(m): 4:46pm On Jul 07, 2013
Plz do they accept 2nd choice aspirants?
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 5:55pm On Jul 07, 2013
Hello everyone. Pls as of now no one has gotten the postume form. If the strike holds then it won't be sold on monday. If it doesn't then it will be sold.

We are waiting and on monday we shall update you. The exam is scheduled to hold 22 and 23rd of July but it has not been confirmed as the website to register the pin is not yet ready as of now.

So stay posted as we shall give you confirmed and up to date information here.

For DE candidates the postume is not for you. DE date will be announced.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Student Lost His Life In A Very Gruesome Way In Kwara [Graphic Photos] / Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination / Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.