Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Maybe We Should Ignore Atheists/anti-christian Threads - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Maybe We Should Ignore Atheists/anti-christian Threads (7506 Views)

5 Facts You Should Ignore Before You Accuse Catholic Of Worshipping Mary! / Anti-christian And Anti-religious Memes!!! / Your Word For Today - Bible Verses That Inspire The Atheist/Anti-Christian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maybe We Should Ignore Atheists/anti-christian Threads by christemmbassey(m): 10:46am On Jan 09, 2013
991:

the more i read from people the more confused i think their religion has made them. one said xtianity isn't a religion, the other is against atheist in religious section. SMH!!
follow the thread my friend: some one asked why christians are posting in religion section when i said christianity is not a religion, so we also asked why atheists were posting on religion section. Its too early to smoke eat fond instead.
Re: Maybe We Should Ignore Atheists/anti-christian Threads by Bella3(f): 10:53am On Jan 09, 2013
991:

the more i read from people the more confused i think their religion has made them. one said xtianity isn't a religion, the other is against atheist in religious section. SMH!!
ANOTHER HYPOCRITE. SMDH. Kindly read my post again, i made the comment in reference to his.
Re: Maybe We Should Ignore Atheists/anti-christian Threads by Bella3(f): 10:54am On Jan 09, 2013
musKeeto: You point to a Cross, they say that's not Christianity..

You point to the Old Testament, they say that's not Christianity..

You point to a church, they say that's not Christianity..

You point to a list of religions, and they strike Christianity off the list...

But Boko Haram walks to a church building and sets off bombs while there are people worshipping inside and ......

Wait for it.....

Christians just got killed...

Smh..
gringrin
Re: Maybe We Should Ignore Atheists/anti-christian Threads by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 09, 2013
christemmbassey: follow the thread my friend: some one asked why christians are posting in religion section when i said christianity is not a religion, so we also asked why atheists were posting on religion section. Its too early to smoke eat fond instead.

the bolded is funny, though a little bit offensive but i 'd swallow the offense because i don't fight back like religionists do.
Re: Maybe We Should Ignore Atheists/anti-christian Threads by christemmbassey(m): 10:57am On Jan 09, 2013
musKeeto: You point to a Cross, they say that's not Christianity..

You point to the Old Testament, they say that's not Christianity..

You point to a church, they say that's not Christianity..

You point to a list of religions, and they strike Christianity off the list...

But Boko Haram walks to a church building and sets off bombs while there are people worshipping inside and ......

Wait for it.....

Christians just got killed...

Smh..
frustration! Frustration!! Frustration!!! Christianity is not known tro the eyes, nose, ears, tongue or skin, its a life that can only be experienced. And this is beyond ur canal mind.
Re: Maybe We Should Ignore Atheists/anti-christian Threads by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 09, 2013
Bélla3: ANOTHER HYPOCRITE. SMDH. Kindly read my post again, i made the comment in reference to his.
I am so not a hypocrite my dear! btw why do people easily get angry and call people names, even when it's obvious it was a misread mistake. grin
Re: Maybe We Should Ignore Atheists/anti-christian Threads by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 09, 2013
christemmbassey: Chrirtianity is not known tro the eyes, nose, ears, tongue or skin, its a life that can only be experienced. And this is beyond ur canal mind.

'A disease of the mind that can control you'. that's a good definition if it.
Re: Maybe We Should Ignore Atheists/anti-christian Threads by cyrexx: 11:04am On Jan 09, 2013
Bélla3: ANOTHER HYPOCRITE. SMDH. Kindly read my post again, i made the comment in reference to his.

Can someone pls tell me the meaning of SMDH.

Pls dont tell me it means "shaking my dick head".

Cos that would be so gross.
Re: Maybe We Should Ignore Atheists/anti-christian Threads by Bella3(f): 11:07am On Jan 09, 2013
991:
I am so not a hypocrite my dear! btw why do people easily get angry and call people names, even when it's obvious it was a misread mistake. grin
IS 'HYPOCRITE' NAME CALLING? Had no idea. Sorry if you feel hurtcheesy
Re: Maybe We Should Ignore Atheists/anti-christian Threads by Bella3(f): 11:11am On Jan 09, 2013
cyrexx:

Can someone pls tell me the meaning of SMDH.

Pls dont tell me it means "shaking my dick head".

Cos that would be so gross.
Thanks to Nl, that would be SMJHtongue
SMDH means: 'SHAKING MY DAYUM HEAD'#borrowed from buzugee's dictionary#
Re: Maybe We Should Ignore Atheists/anti-christian Threads by christemmbassey(m): 11:11am On Jan 09, 2013
991:

'A disease of the mind that can control you'. that's a good definition if it.
after going tro ur posts am sure i understand ur problem, ur problems are those stomach inspired preachers which is a story for another day, we have quacks everywhere even in atheism.
Re: Maybe We Should Ignore Atheists/anti-christian Threads by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 09, 2013
The only reason why atheists excel on this site is because we give them a platform to air their foolishness.

Ignore them, and they will wither away like a scorched flower !!
Re: Maybe We Should Ignore Atheists/anti-christian Threads by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 09, 2013
Bélla3: IS 'HYPOCRITE' NAME CALLING? Had no idea. Sorry if you feel hurtcheesy
it's ok sweety, no hard felling et all.....cheers!!
Re: Maybe We Should Ignore Atheists/anti-christian Threads by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 09, 2013
frosbel: The only reason why atheists excel on this site is because we give them a platform to air their foolishness.

A trinitarian would say the same to you..

A tither would say the same to you...

All christians would say the same to you..

Pant..
Carry ur trolling comot for road..

2 Likes

Re: Maybe We Should Ignore Atheists/anti-christian Threads by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 09, 2013
christemmbassey: stomach inspired preachers

hahaha!! you made me laugh this morning. grin
anyways, that is one of my problems per say. because those stomach inspired preachers has ridiculed xtianity to the extent that xtianity now seems to depend on their own(pastor) charisma.
Re: Maybe We Should Ignore Atheists/anti-christian Threads by Bella3(f): 11:24am On Jan 09, 2013
frosbel: The only reason why atheists excel on this site is because we give them a platform to air their foolishness.

You're too harsh!! Dont you knw they are suicidal? They'll probably commit suicide.
The islam section is nt an option for them?wink
Re: Maybe We Should Ignore Atheists/anti-christian Threads by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 09, 2013

mind you, a huge number of atheists are ex-christians!! so don't think you know xtianity more than anyone.
if you think they are that foolish, prove factual points to them and make them believe, re-convert them if you can. that's what they call soul-winning in christendom.

NB: ignorance is the worste solution to the multiplying number of people pulling out of religion.
Re: Maybe We Should Ignore Atheists/anti-christian Threads by Areaboy2(m): 11:32am On Jan 09, 2013

That's not true.. 90% of atheists know a lot about religions, where as that same percentage for Christians know little or nothing outside what they are told.

Yet you try to make an excuse for why u guys cant engage us in meaningful debate or discussion.

Ignoring us doesn't make us go away
Ignoring us doesn't make you right
Ignoring us doesn't explain your position in anyway

Ignoring us simply means you have nothing to say. undecided
Re: Maybe We Should Ignore Atheists/anti-christian Threads by christemmbassey(m): 11:34am On Jan 09, 2013
991:

anyways, that is one of my problems per say. because those stomach inspired preachers has ridiculed xtianity to the extent that xtianity now seems to depend on their own(pastor) charisma.
some of us read the bible for ourselves.
Re: Maybe We Should Ignore Atheists/anti-christian Threads by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 09, 2013
Area_boy:

That's not true.. 90% of atheists know a lot about religions, where as that same percentage for Christians know little or nothing outside what they are told.

Yet you try to make an excuse for why u guys cant engage us in meaningful debate or discussion.

Okay , I was a little harsh , not sure why grin
Re: Maybe We Should Ignore Atheists/anti-christian Threads by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 09, 2013
Area_boy:

seconded.
and finally ignoring us means your god will not be happy with you that you run away from a non believer instead of converting him/her
Re: Maybe We Should Ignore Atheists/anti-christian Threads by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 09, 2013
christemmbassey: some of us read the bible for ourselves.
Indeed, your post on grace and change of priesthood caught me off balance a bit yesterday. It aligned perfectly with what the Book of Hebrews teaches. I was quite impressed.
Re: Maybe We Should Ignore Atheists/anti-christian Threads by christemmbassey(m): 11:36am On Jan 09, 2013
991:

and you are wrvng if you use them to judge christianity. some of us read the bible for ourselves.
Re: Maybe We Should Ignore Atheists/anti-christian Threads by cyrexx: 11:38am On Jan 09, 2013
Bélla3: Thanks to Nl, that would be SMJHtongue
SMDH means: 'SHAKING MY DAYUM HEAD'#borrowed from buzugee's dictionary#

thanks for clarification. smiley

but what does DAYUM mean?
Re: Maybe We Should Ignore Atheists/anti-christian Threads by Bella3(f): 11:40am On Jan 09, 2013
cyrexx:

thanks for clarification. smiley

but what does DAYUM mean?
DAMNNcheesy
Re: Maybe We Should Ignore Atheists/anti-christian Threads by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 09, 2013
christemmbassey: and you are wrvng if you use them to judge christianity. some of us read the bible for ourselves.

maybe, maybe not. but truth be said, there are uncountable reasons to judge not only xtianity but other contemporary religions in the world today.
Re: Maybe We Should Ignore Atheists/anti-christian Threads by christemmbassey(m): 11:43am On Jan 09, 2013
991:

mind you, a huge number of atheists are ex-christians!! so don't think you know xtianity more than anyone.
if you think they are that foolish, prove factual points to them and make them believe, re-convert them if you can. that's what they call soul-winning in christendom.

NB: ignorance is the worste solution to the multiplying number of people pulling out of religion.
this guy, you are not an atheist, quote me anytime!
Re: Maybe We Should Ignore Atheists/anti-christian Threads by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 09, 2013
christemmbassey: some of us read the bible for ourselves.

am convincingly sure your bible didn't tell you that christianity is not a religion, someone did? a preacher if you ask me.
Re: Maybe We Should Ignore Atheists/anti-christian Threads by cyrexx: 11:43am On Jan 09, 2013
Bélla3: DAMNNcheesy

wow. So SMDH means shaking my damn head.

I thought we non-believers are the damned ones.

How come the redeemed of the Lord is saying "shaking my damned head".

Isnt that an oxymoron.

1 Like

Re: Maybe We Should Ignore Atheists/anti-christian Threads by christemmbassey(m): 11:48am On Jan 09, 2013
991:

am convincingly sure your bible didn't tell you that christianity is not a religion, someone did? a preacher if you ask me.
wrong, its in my bible, acts of the apostles.
Re: Maybe We Should Ignore Atheists/anti-christian Threads by Bella3(f): 11:54am On Jan 09, 2013
cyrexx:

wow. So SMDH means shaking my damn head.

I thought we non-believers are the damned ones.

How come the redeemed of the Lord is saying "shaking my damned head".

Isnt that an oxymoron.
OKAY... Have your happy laugh7cheesy
Re: Maybe We Should Ignore Atheists/anti-christian Threads by christemmbassey(m): 11:56am On Jan 09, 2013
musKeeto:
Indeed, your post on grace and change of priesthood caught me off balance a bit yesterday. It aligned perfectly with what the Book of Hebrews teaches. I was quite impressed.
a good reason to continue to engage atheists on Nl? Tnx am glad you learned and maybe a reconsideration of ur atheistic positions? GOD BLESS U.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

You Can Accept Evolution And Still Believe In God (Video) / Love Making In Dream / 8 Reasons You Should Not Miss The Rapture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.