Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? (18151 Views)

No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges / When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". / Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by timilehin007(m): 2:03pm On Jan 10, 2013
Seriously after reading this heading I asked myself..'Can I really wait'..? Am not sure cux I might be thinking that my partner is probably f*cking another man and I'd feel like she's cheating and play me for a fool.
Let me use this opportunity to raise another question.
To ᵀᴴᴱ ladies that belives they won't do it untill after wedding, kα̲̅γ̲̣̣̥ what would u do if u later find out that nyt that ᵀᴴᴱ guy couldn't do I.e if he's impotent and ur marriage status carries 'for better for worse for richer for poorer' I'd rather advice u to atleast do it once to know ur partner ability grin grin
Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by jahjehova(m): 2:11pm On Jan 10, 2013
jim jones: if you dont have to wait to see her face, hear her voice, hold her hand, f*on.dle her ti*tties, spank her junk, kiss her...wherever, assess her abilities(intellectual, etc etc); all integral to better knowing who it is you plan to spend the rest of your life with, i see no reason why a man or woman should be made to wait till marriage for sex. i'll be the first to admit that sex is overrated, albeit, who wants to end up with someone who's got major/any sex_ual inadequacies - smelly d!cks/puss!es, an insatiable sex_ual appetite(or a 10-second brother), or some sadomasochistic freak?

women that expect a man to wait, are in my personal opinion, quite shallow. waiting until marriage for sex is not a precursor to a successful/fulfilling marriage. come back here and tell us how you enjoy being married to a guy that waited, then turned out to be a person that can only derives sex*ual pleasure/satisfaction by inflicting physical and emotional damage on you.

las las, to all my superwomen out there, i'm not saying it's all about sex. neither am i saying it's all about love, or intellect or anyone of those qualities on their own.... it's about ALL of them(mind you, "all" to me = smart, with a sense of humor, not crazy about children, preferably atheist(not crazy about the self-righteous suicide-committing jew, the delusional arab, or any other one of them crazies), selfless, accommodating/friendly to strangers, driven. these could be grossly inadequate to some people, but those people could rightly go fark themselves in the batty!) so my beloved superwomen, you will never stand a chance with jim jones should you take premarital sex off the table. if we must know each other before deciding to spend the rest of our lives together, we must know each other in totality. Bleep any church, mosque, society, and parent that teaches otherwise.
un4tunately, no church, parent, mosque teaches odawise. God says its SIN. Y kant we jst see it as God sees it SIN. U say itz nt all abt sex, bt U stil want 2 b sex-sure. Wia is d concord here?
Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by jahjehova(m): 2:16pm On Jan 10, 2013
timilehin007: Seriously after reading this heading I asked myself..'Can I really wait'..? Am not sure cux I might be thinking that my partner is probably f*cking another man and I'd feel like she's cheating and play me for a fool.
To ᵀᴴᴱ ladies that belives they won't do it untill after wedding, kα̲̅γ̲̣̣̥ what would u do if u later find out that nyt that ᵀᴴᴱ guy couldn't do I.e if he's impotent and ur marriage status carries 'for better for worse for richer for poorer' I'd rather advice u to atleast do it once to know ur partner ability grin grin

I dare say dat all dse advise 'plz do it 2 knw if he's impotent' is a lie 4rm d pit of hell aimed at gettin pple dwn dat death lane. Dia is a way dat seemeth ryt unto a man, d end of it is . . .

1 Like

Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by alphamars(m): 2:44pm On Jan 10, 2013
I guess they are guys out there that can wait. But what if u are faithfully waiting and she is getting it from anoda dude??. No body wants 2 play the fool in dis modern world where gals give it out like there is nothing to it.
Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by nollywood20: 3:01pm On Jan 10, 2013
With my first 'wife on trial", 1998-1999, I was willing to abstain, but she said she could not. And I chose to obey the command of God and we parted ways.

The second one said she was s*e*x starved without sleeping with me for months.

I was willing to wait, but they were not willing.
Only few of the younger and even older women in Nigeria can abstain from s*e*x.

Nigerian women spend hours in the salon and making up for one singular purpose, to seduce a man or men.

2 Likes

Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by BashToks: 3:44pm On Jan 10, 2013
timilehin007: Seriously after reading this heading I asked myself..'Can I really wait'..? Am not sure cux I might be thinking that my partner is probably f*cking another man and I'd feel like she's cheating and play me for a fool.

iLaff. Once!? Therz no such thing. Open the flood gates once, the water doesnt stop pouring in! Be realistic.
Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by YoungGame: 5:05pm On Jan 10, 2013
pro01: The problem is that while you're (foolishly) waiting, there is a high chance that other ruthless men are bleeping her senseless elsewhere. When you eventually marry her, she would of course claim to be technically a virgin - that she lost her hymen while doing routine exercises. If you insist on making noise about how wide and loose her punny is, she would impudently ask you: 'Did you marry me for me or for my hymen'? The idea is to blackmail you into accepting and tolerating the fact that you have been conned into paying a high price for damaged goods.

The point is: what is the sense in waiting until marriage to have sex with someone that is already having sex with other people?
VALID POST 8-)
Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by Worldlife: 5:08pm On Jan 10, 2013
I also made the list of celibate till marriage coolI also made the list of celibate till marriage

1 Like

Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by Yeske: 5:31pm On Jan 10, 2013
alphamars: I guess they are guys out there that can wait. But what if u are faithfully waiting and she is getting it from anoda dude??. No body wants 2 play the fool in dis modern world where gals give it out like there is nothing to it.
What's with this opinion that she may be getting it from another dude? Na food? If you understand your lady very well and have agreed on what and what you both want, there should not be lack of trust leading to that statement.

2 Likes

Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 10, 2013
EmmyDe25: Pls do we stil have virgins in this satanic age *Just curious*

all things r possible
Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by madridsta007(m): 6:35pm On Jan 10, 2013
nollywood20: With my first 'wife on trial", 1998-1999, I was willing to abstain, but she said she could not. And I chose to obey the command of God and we parted ways.

The second one said she was s*e*x starved without sleeping with me for months.

I was willing to wait, but they were not willing.
Only few of the younger and even older women in Nigeria can abstain from s*e*x.

Nigerian women spend hours in the salon and making up for one singular purpose, to seduce a man or men.

Thank you. It pains me to see men stereotyped and dehumanised as if the ladies are not at fault to. I have lost a few ladies (funny they all begged to come back at one point) because of my no-sex before marriage stance.

1 Like

Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by A40(m): 6:39pm On Jan 10, 2013
Personally I can't! Absolutely can't!

Your being a virgin would not make you a better partner or better person. Doesn't mean you can cook better doesn't mean you would wind up a good mother to the kids neither does it guarantee a happy marriage overall! There has to be more to you than your virginity so if that's your only selling point it won't work

Yeske:
What's with this opinion that she may be getting it from another dude? Na food? If you understand your lady very well and have agreed on what and what you both want, there should not be lack of trust leading to that statement.
But you never know man! Aren't there ladies that do that
Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by Rooneyboy(m): 6:57pm On Jan 10, 2013
Myne White: One question that hasn't been really tackled a lot, and which I found while looking through the search phrases for my blog is the title of this post. Are men willing to wait till marriage? I know for certain that some men are, or maybe I'm wrong. I think the more important question may be, where are celibate men and are they enough to go round?

http://www.mynewhitmanwrites.com/2013/01/are-men-willing-to-wait-till-marriage.html

believe u me there are celibate/virgin men around, atleast in Naija.

Being enough to go around is what I really doubt.
Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by akhis: 7:01pm On Jan 10, 2013
Obinnau: i think i made the list of celibates till marriage
you are not even sure of yourself "I think"
Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by Rooneyboy(m): 7:07pm On Jan 10, 2013
madridsta007:

Thank you. It pains me to see men stereotyped and dehumanised as if the ladies are not at fault to. I have lost a few ladies (funny they all begged to come back at one point) because of my no-sex before marriage stance.

funny enough once u refuse their sexual advances some ladies go as far as asking u very funny questions like if u are gay,

When I hear stuffs like that I'm always left wondering what we have left as "wives to be"

Truth be told, MEN ARE IN TROUBLE.
Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by Rooneyboy(m): 7:12pm On Jan 10, 2013
nikkyshyne: I wish they were.

if ur not too sure of something I think its always best to keep shut .
Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by nikkyshyne(f): 7:30pm On Jan 10, 2013
Rooneyboy:

if ur not too sure of something I think its always best to keep shut .
Wetin dey pain you? When u guyz speak trash of Nigerian girls you were oblivion. Abegi!
Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by mobwithdonald: 8:25pm On Jan 10, 2013
Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by coruso(m): 8:37pm On Jan 10, 2013
it's actually rgt to wait to hav sex after marriage. but a situation where you accept to wait and your partner desides to be sleeping with other men and comes to you to claim a good girl.
Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by 49cents(m): 11:09pm On Jan 10, 2013
wow...i am speechless i don't even know where to start.....

This generation has a sex culture that it is totally inhuman.

Sex today is far removed from affection the way faith is far removed from our daily lives. If you truly love someone the issues of sexual compatibility would be resolved, mind you sexual incompatibility is a problem that originated from pre-marital sexual indulgence which results in individuals acquiring all sorts of sexual characteristics most times unwholesome.

We have complicated our existence by not obeying our hearts, thus the instincts govern and that now is what we live by: satisfaction of the instincts like some beast. Sex is suppossed to be "unitive", forming chords between two persons who have decided to be companions for life's journey.

As regards the physics, chemistry and biology of sex you and your spouse have a life-time to perfect this awesome act...what is key is an openess in communication and proper perception of sex.

I know couples who have had great sex premaritally and thought that was strong enough to get married and today that are so divorced......like lil wayne we need to learn to love

3 Likes

Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by totalbaby(f): 11:21pm On Jan 10, 2013
winkThat's why u better stop hanging with the hoes and up your class
pro01: The problem is that while you're (foolishly) waiting, there is a high chance that other ruthless men are bleeping her senseless elsewhere. When you eventually marry her, she would of course claim to be technically a virgin - that she lost her hymen while doing routine exercises. If you insist on making noise about how wide and loose her punny is, she would impudently ask you: 'Did you marry me for me or for my hymen'? The idea is to blackmail you into accepting and tolerating the fact that you have been conned into paying a high price for damaged goods.

The point is: what is the sense in waiting until marriage to have sex with someone that is already having sex with other people?
Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by totalbaby(f): 11:30pm On Jan 10, 2013
That is just an excuse. If you aare not happy why not communicate with your spouse so that she/he can improve or do what u like. The reason ppl are not satisfied is because they have had a lot of sexual partners n hence the comparism comes in.
fittty: Most Women want money, while most men want sex....
Well let both stay away from both till marriage to make it equal

But come to think of it. How do we get to know if our fiance is our type on bed? How would we know if he/she is would make us happy. This is a reason why most men/women have affairs outside their home cos they find out after marriage that their wife/hubby isn't all that it on bed... Just months ago my tenant and his wife got into a fight and they were loud. When everyone went to see what was happening. The wife said he was cheating on her and she warned him severally to stop seeing the lady. Guess what he said? He said he never knew she wasn't up to his satisfaction on bed. *smdh*
Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 10, 2013
acidosis™:

With the kind of photo you have on your profile; no man would like to wait.
Even if a muslim wrapped up in sari walks past you,you must stop and stare. Some men are just dogs,I hope u dnt fall unda dat category? BTW dats not me,just used 2 deceive gullible guys like u.
Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 10, 2013
Obinnau: i think i made the list of celibates till marriage
You think,dat means ur not even sure!
Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by WAM1(f): 11:38pm On Jan 10, 2013
49cents: wow...i am speechless i don't even know where to start.....

This generation has a sex culture that it is totally inhuman.

Sex today is far removed from affection the way faith is far removed from our daily lives. If you truly love someone the issues of sexual compatibility would be resolved, mind you sexual incompatibility is a problem that originated from pre-marital sexual indulgence which results in individuals acquiring all sorts of sexual characteristics most times unwholesome.

We have complicated our existence by not obeying our hearts, thus the instincts govern and that now is what we live by: satisfaction of the instincts like some beast. Sex is suppossed to be "unitive", forming chords between two persons who have decided to be companions for life's journey.

As regards the physics, chemistry and biology of sex you and your spouse have a life-time to perfect this awesome act...what is key is an openess in communication and proper perception of sex.
I know couples who have had great sex premaritally and thought that was strong enough to get married and today that are so divorced......like lil wayne we need to learn to love

Very well said and I totally agree.Couldn't have said it better.
Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by claremont(m): 11:39pm On Jan 10, 2013
Definitely NOT!
Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by totalbaby(f): 11:41pm On Jan 10, 2013
We'll why don't u both go to a clinic and ger test for fertility tto make sure everything is ok. 2ndly if you are serious abt marriage am sure she can prove to you that she is indeed a virgin. So wat exactly is the problem?
4llerbuntu: Incidentally i am willing to wait

but u will have to demonstrate the following

1. you are not frigid.

2. your vagina has no issues.

3. that it is very probable that you are not going to lock me into a childless marriage borne out of a reproductive system issue of yours.

(im not God and do not claim omniscience on this issue of childbirth. Neither do i place undue premium on getting preggers before marriage but i sure as hell will not be suckered into any marriage by an unduly smart woman who KNOWS she cannot meet this condition beforehand.) if there is anything wrong i deserve to know beforehand and make an informed decision

4. demonstrate that you are not in actual fact giving it up to some other guy(s), whilst im the ready made maga chilling for the left overs.

well, the above is borne out of very painful personal experiences and the little iv learned from my practice whilst interacting with folks. lets just say that human beings are a very wonderful and complicated species.

I also need not emphasize that the above posts would also apply to me if a were to be a woman vis-a-vis any man.

I have met an unreasonable amount of impotent men, frigid women, men with overtly small members, women with under developed privates, retired professional abortion practitioners, victims of longstanding veneral diseases, and cases of outright infertility.

ironically, in most of this cases the fact was known and hidden by the culpable party before contracting the marriage.!!! and this cuts across all spheres of life, from the rich to the poor.

in summary, im not averse to staying indefinitely without sex till marriage. i just need u to demonstrate those points to me convincingly. otherwise, you are yet another potential messy relationship/divorce waiting to happen.

There is a ready haven for people like these tho, bh. im sure we all know, i don't want to be accused of being anti-anything but there are places where u can hide these things and then get away with it after the fact by referring any dispute to "higher authority" grin grin grin grin grin SHINE YA EYE OOO, ESP WOMEN

LADIES SHINE YA EYE OOOOOOOO!!! OKOBO PLENTY FOR TWON OOOOO

1 Like

Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by totalbaby(f): 11:44pm On Jan 10, 2013
smileySeconded
lola.luv:
Yeah. There are Godfearing men who are willing to wait.
And if such a guy has other attributes that I want, that is the best relationship any woman (like me) could ask for!

A guy that cannot wait cannot be with me. Two cannot walk together except they agree.
Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by totalbaby(f): 11:47pm On Jan 10, 2013
And so? Did she ask you to marry her? Mtchew undecided
Kzinne: sori to say but u aren't attractive at all!
Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by totalbaby(f): 12:01am On Jan 11, 2013
undecidedYour such a lost case. No need to ever say anything further.
jim jones: if you dont have to wait to see her face, hear her voice, hold her hand, f*on.dle her ti*tties, spank her junk, kiss her...wherever, assess her abilities(intellectual, etc etc); all integral to better knowing who it is you plan to spend the rest of your life with, i see no reason why a man or woman should be made to wait till marriage for sex. i'll be the first to admit that sex is overrated, albeit, who wants to end up with someone who's got major/any sex_ual inadequacies - smelly d!cks/puss!es, an insatiable sex_ual appetite(or a 10-second brother), or some sadomasochistic freak?

women that expect a man to wait, are in my personal opinion, quite shallow. waiting until marriage for sex is not a precursor to a successful/fulfilling marriage. come back here and tell us how you enjoy being married to a guy that waited, then turned out to be a person that can only derives sex*ual pleasure/satisfaction by inflicting physical and emotional damage on you.

las las, to all my superwomen out there, i'm not saying it's all about sex. neither am i saying it's all about love, or intellect or anyone of those qualities on their own.... it's about ALL of them(mind you, "all" to me = smart, with a sense of humor, not crazy about children, preferably atheist(not crazy about the self-righteous suicide-committing jew, the delusional arab, or any other one of them crazies), selfless, accommodating/friendly to strangers, driven. these could be grossly inadequate to some people, but those people could rightly go fark themselves in the batty!) so my beloved superwomen, you will never stand a chance with jim jones should you take premarital sex off the table. if we must know each other before deciding to spend the rest of our lives together, we must know each other in totality. Bleep any church, mosque, society, and parent that teaches otherwise.
Re: Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? by totalbaby(f): 12:03am On Jan 11, 2013
Well that's why such test can be done at a clinic beforehand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Love, Funny, Lonely, Romantic, E.t.c Qoetes / I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did / Single Mothers Have Made Sex So Cheap In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.