Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person - Business (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person (27920 Views)

Checkout This Guy Mode Of Doing Business. / Any Business Person In USA?? / Need A Cheap Means Of Browsing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by moneyspill(m): 10:50am On Jun 19, 2013
am using mtn magic activation cost just #250 yes 250 naira to activate it, i can set it up for you, i have being using for the past 4 months
with unlimited data, very fast, is undetectable that means it doesn't expire just add me on facebook for more www.facebook.com/expertmike
if you need any info because am very busy here
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by jackbennie: 3:36am On Jun 24, 2013
maxibrainz: as i make this post i just configured some glo sims to browse and download unlimitedly with my new glo unlimited browsing settings i cracked myself, i just carried out some experiment and am happy it was successful, if you live in Benue state you can meet me to configure your glo sim for you but if you live outside benue you pay me just a token to get the steps on how i configure glo sim cards for unlimited browsing if you interested send your request to my email maxibrainz55@gmail.com

does it work on PC and how much is the token becos am not in Benue
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by toluxa1(m): 1:50pm On Jun 25, 2013
You are a big liar. You didnt crack anytin yourself. My friend has been using it for about a week now. Ole
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by jackbennie: 2:31pm On Jun 25, 2013
toluxa1: You are a big liar. You didnt crack anytin yourself. My friend has been using it for about a week now. Ole
bro pls can u link me with dat ur friend or u know how to do it
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by Akabay(m): 7:29pm On Jun 25, 2013
toluxa1: You are a big liar. You didnt crack anytin yourself. My friend has been using it for about a week now. Ole
hw far tolu, lng tym, hope all is well?
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by wisemanj(m): 8:33pm On Jun 25, 2013
maxibrainz: as i make this post i just configured some glo sims to browse and download unlimitedly with my new glo unlimited browsing settings i cracked myself, i just carried out some experiment and am happy it was successful, if you live in Benue state you can meet me to configure your glo sim for you but if you live outside benue you pay me just a token to get the steps on how i configure glo sim cards for unlimited browsing if you interested send your request to my email maxibrainz55@gmail.com
i sent u an email but u didnt replie pls i need etisalat magic settin wisedom4us@gmail.com thanks
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by jackbennie: 1:14am On Jun 30, 2013
maxibrainz: i have MTN magic sim cards
for sale and glo magic sims
for sale, if you want to
learn how to configure the
glo magic sim settings you
pay me a token with the
mtn and glo magic sim you
can browse and download
unlimitedly both on your
phone and laptop or any
gadget you want or
alternatively if you have
no money to pay me tell me
what you do for me in
exchange of the settings,
tell me what you can teach
me or do for me in
exchange of the settings
and if it acceptable to me
'we would do the trade by
barter' my email is maxibrainz55@gmail.com if you interested

so how much is the token
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by fortunejum: 9:16pm On Jun 30, 2013
CAN THE ABOVE SETTINGS WORKED ON GLO BOLT MODEM?
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by Dlee1(m): 1:44pm On Jul 02, 2013
Hi maxibrainz,
I sent you mail. Thank you as I'm looking forward to hear from you.
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 02, 2013
Magic SI(N grin has been blocked grin cheesy
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by bernardbet(m): 11:49am On Jul 11, 2013
maxibrainz: After long research i have goten the method on how to unlock E173 and E303 modem
i will be grateful if yu can assist me on it pls
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by julius99(m): 7:11am On Jul 16, 2013
You can now browse and download unlimitedly using your Airtel or Etisalat sim
if you interested send your request to my e-mail maxibrainz55@gmail.com
if you have problem browsing with any Bis plan you can still send it to me am out
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by chiboy11(m): 1:40pm On Jul 19, 2013
julius99: You can now browse and download unlimitedly using your Airtel or Etisalat sim
if you have problem browsing with any Bis plan you can still send it to me am out
I just dey laff , u beta go n get a job cuse all ur tricks has been block, no body shud send this thief any Glo card
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by chiboy11(m): 1:41pm On Jul 19, 2013
julius99: You can now browse and download unlimitedly using your Airtel or Etisalat sim
thieft, no boby shud answer dis hungry. Man, diers notin like free browsin again, go find a job guy
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by Edenitis(m): 5:05pm On Jul 19, 2013
Mtn blocked. How is glo doing?
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by onoerime: 8:29am On Jul 20, 2013
I think is now time for us to forget this free browsing stuff, etisalat BIS is working on pc and symbian phones perfectly. With 1k, you can have enough browsing for a whole month, abi 1k stil too much again?
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by Strongedition: 8:30am On Jul 20, 2013
Does the airtel Biss still work with android phones or tabs?
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by spacebaba: 10:47am On Jul 20, 2013
bros aw can one do d etisalat settings
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by Akabay(m): 11:52pm On Jul 23, 2013
onoerime: I think is now time for us to forget this free browsing stuff, etisalat BIS is working on pc and symbian phones perfectly. With 1k, you can have enough browsing for a whole month, abi 1k stil too much again?
pls 1k one will have like how many GB, wot is d code to use it with, tnx.
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by lekan208(m): 11:09am On Jul 24, 2013
onoerime: I think is now time for us to forget this free browsing stuff, etisalat BIS is working on pc and symbian phones perfectly. With 1k, you can have enough browsing for a whole month, abi 1k stil too much again?

Please let us no how to go about the etisalat bis so that we can be free from these scammers.
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by onoerime: 10:53pm On Jul 27, 2013
I have been using it on my phone and laptop for the past three weeks. I dnt knw if it is capped. I shall drop the proceedures on the 30th am too tired nw
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by onoerime: 3:55am On Jul 29, 2013
this is the procedures i used.- since i dont browse everyday, i decided to subscribe to their complete daily bis package for just 100naira. it does not mean you must necessarily subscribe to the daily package am using. they have weekly and monthly bis too. it depends on the one that best suites your browsing plans.it is always better to use a blackberry phone to subscribe because, using other devices might not give you what you want. after subsription, make sure you browse with it on the blackberry phone for a minimum of 40mins. remove your etisalat sim and insert it in your modem. open your connection interface and create a new profile like this- profile name-any name can serve
APN- tick static and insert- blackberry.net
ACCESS NUMBER- *99#
leave every other things as it is and save.
now return to your connection interface and activate the new profile you have just created and click on connect. that is all. do not configure anything on your browser. set it on AUTO DETECT. wish you goodluck. IF you are having other difficulties, you can call me on 08134556352.

for those of you calling for the codes, these are codes
for monthly bis-send COM to 399
for weekly bis-send COW to 399
for daily bis- send COD to 399.

if it works for you do not forget to come and comment so that others wishing to opt for it can also do.

N.B- i unlock stubborn modems. call the above number if you need my services
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by EGUNSOLA14: 5:15pm On Aug 05, 2013
When you guys are through with the internet settings, do not hesitate to make money with it check this link for details http://egunsolasmart..com/ or call me on 08073772101
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by chrisluwi: 3:43pm On Aug 24, 2013
Get unlimited data on pc and android using mtn bis and a vpn software,contact me on 08132964405,or add me on whatsapp or on bbm:3236A8AF

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

How Do I Remove D 'okirika' Smell From Resell Clothing? / Put Your Hands To Work Learn How To Make Liquid Air Freshener For FREE. / How To Overcome Spending Without Caution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.