Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,677 members, 7,813,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person (27913 Views)

Checkout This Guy Mode Of Doing Business. / Any Business Person In USA?? / Need A Cheap Means Of Browsing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 9:03am On May 30, 2013
Introducing the Etisalat magic sim settings, with the Etisalat magic sim settings you can browse and download unlimitedly on your phone or PC just like the MTN magic sim and another good thing that makes it so cool is that you can use it to browse and ping on your BB, send your request to my email maxibrainz55@gmail.com if you need it
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by chiboy11(m): 10:01am On May 30, 2013
All dis sim settings u pple re selng here self, dats ow I bout d MTN Bis sim settings n now its no more workin again
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 11:04am On May 31, 2013
Introducing the Etisalat magic sim settings which you can use to browse and download unlimitedly on your phone and PC, you can also use it to browse and ping on your BB. The MTN magic sim settings is still available which you can use to browse and download on your phone & PC i just got the New MTN magic sim settings that is working perfectly and 100% guaranteed. If you need it send your request to my email maxibrainz55@gmail.com
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by chiboy11(m): 11:48am On May 31, 2013
Mr Maxi can I test dat magic sim setng 4 MTN , if it woks I wil pay, I recently paid 1k for MTN Bis plan n I only used it 3days it does not conect again plsss, wel check ur mail I just sent u a mail
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 3:55pm On May 31, 2013
chiboy11: Mr Maxi can I test dat magic sim setng 4 MTN , if it woks I wil pay, I recently paid 1k for MTN Bis plan n I only used it 3days it does not conect again plsss, wel check ur mail I just sent u a mail
i have replied i dont accept that, BIS plan is originaly meant for BB and not PC so if MTN stops it at anytime don't blame the guy i also bought Airtel GB settings from a guy which was blocked the next day, so let me make it clear if you afraid of paying and trying out any of the settings just subcribe for the normal data plans approved by the various network companies simple
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 4:10pm On May 31, 2013
chiboy11: Mr Maxi can I test dat magic sim setng 4 MTN , if it woks I wil pay, I recently paid 1k for MTN Bis plan I only used it 3days it does not conect again plsss, wel check ur mail I just sent u a mail
i have replied i dont accept that, BIS plan is originaly meant for BB and not PC so if MTN stops it at anytime don't blame the guy i also bought Airtel GB settings from a guy which was blocked the next day, so let me make it clear if you afraid of paying and trying out any of the settings just subcribe for the normal data plans approved by the various network companies simple atleast with #1200 you can subscribe for Airtel 1GB by dialing *440*4# simple anytime your 1GB finish you subscribe again because other networks normal plan is #1000 for 200mb but people who realy want unlimited browsing settings can go for the MTN or ETISALAT magic sim settings, the MTN magic sim settigs has been working since January the ETISALAT just came out and that of GLO and AIRTEL would soon be out
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by chiboy11(m): 4:30pm On May 31, 2013
maxibrainz:
i have replied i dont accept that, BIS plan is originaly meant for BB and not PC so if MTN stops it at anytime don't blame the guy i also bought Airtel GB settings from a guy which was blocked the next day, so let me make it clear if you afraid of paying and trying out any of the settings just subcribe for the normal data plans approved by the various network companies simple atleast with #1200 you can subscribe for Airtel 1GB by dialing *440*4# simple anytime your 1GB finish you subscribe again because other networks normal plan is #1000 for 200mb but people who realy want unlimited browsing settings can go for the MTN or ETISALAT magic sim settings, the MTN magic sim settigs has been working since January the ETISALAT just came out and that of GLO and AIRTEL would soon be out
ve maild u back
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 31, 2013
Your PC or Andriod stock browser might also chew your data,
On PC from your stock explorer download Opera browser 12 after downloading tap the opera logo from the dialog box put the off road mode to on, and watch amazingly how it squeez out away excess data you could have consumed.
For andriod goto app store and download both 2 version opera browser 12 and its little brother mini.
But on wifi the fastest browser is easy browser so lite at 164kb, incorporates three browsers bing,baidu,google.
Must importantly if you re to read text mainly either you choose picture low or none, nothing saves data than this.
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by sonety2k(m): 1:02am On Jun 01, 2013
indigene: Your PC or Andriod stock browser might also chew your data,
On PC from your stock explorer download Opera browser 12 after downloading tap the opera logo from the dialog box put the off road mode to on, and watch amazingly how it squeez out away excess data you could have consumed.
For andriod goto app store and download both 2 version opera browser 12 and its little brother mini.
But on wifi the fastest browser is easy browser so lite at 164kb, incorporates three browsers bing,baidu,google.
Must importantly if you re to read text mainly either you choose picture low or none, nothing saves data than this.

Nice tip
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by julius2825(m): 4:58am On Jun 01, 2013
I have got a browsing sims,you only pay for it ones and use unlimitedly till the sim gets broken,or you decide to get rid of it.you don't need to subscribe anymore the subscription has already been done,just pay once and continue using.
if you fill you really want stop wasting money to browse,then give me a call or text or message
juliusadeleye@rocketmail.com
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by natty1004(m): 7:50am On Jun 01, 2013
i have several mtn magic sims dat i have already activated for browsing and that is what i m even using to post this post.if you are interested and you reside in lagos,you can reach me on 08066302576.it is going to be ono on one thing,tnx
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by Akabay(m): 1:55pm On Jun 02, 2013
maxibrainz: Etisalat unlimited browsing is now available, you can now browse and download unlimitedly on both your phone and PC using your Etisalat sim, another good thing about this Etisalat unlimited browsing is that you can use it to browse and ping on your blackberry phone, after paying me you just require #300 credit to configure it if you need it send your request to my email maxibrainz55@gmail.com take note it is not free
Hi max, quite long tym, just to tell u dt am interested in ds etisalat browsing of a thing, would also mail u on d pob am ving gnrlly.
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 2:35pm On Jun 02, 2013
You can send me #500 recharge card to get the MTN magic sim unlimited browsing settings which you can use to browse and download unlimitedly both on your phone and PC, I am doing this because of the numerous msg's i got from people that the cant afford my price i gave them. Take note this promo last only today if you interested send your request to my email maxibrainz55@gmail.com and i would tell you which network recharge card to send. For your information Airtel uolimited gb is out and etisalat unlimited browsing is also available, pls this promo is for only mtn magic sim settings
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 7:44pm On Jun 02, 2013
Airtel unlimited Gigabyte is now available if you need it send your request to my email maxibrainz55@gmail.com. Also if you need the etisalat unlimited browsing that works on PC and other gadget which you can also use to ping on your blackberry phone send your request take note it is not free
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by Dlee1(m): 5:29am On Jun 03, 2013
Hi Maxibrainz,
Does the airtel unlimited gigabyte last long? Does it work as magic sim?
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 10:32pm On Jun 03, 2013
D.lee:
Hi Maxibrainz,
Does the airtel unlimited gigabyte last long? Does it work as magic sim?
yeah it last long but it does not work like magic sim
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 11:01pm On Jun 03, 2013
Get the Etisalat magic sim settings which you can use to browse and download unlimitedly both on phone and PC.You can also use it to ping on your Blackberry phone,take note when you are configuring the etisalat magic sim settings you don't need to subscribe for any etisalat BIS plan. so it does not involve using BIS as many people thought. Airtel unlimited gigabyte is also available so if you need it send your request to my email maxibrainz55@gmail.com
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 5:59pm On Jun 07, 2013
Get unlimited gigabyte on Airtel if you interested send your request to my email maxibrainz55@gmail.com, to prove that am not joking just two people should drop their airtel number here and i would send 2gb to them free
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by morgan2p(m): 6:01pm On Jun 07, 2013
GUYS IF U HAVE PROBLEM BROWSING WIT UR MTN MAGIC SIM, GIVE ME A CALL ON 0803636159 AS I GIVE U A NEW APN FOR MTN NETWORK THAT I JUS DISCOVERED. THE APN SOCKS DIE AND ALSO BROWSE FASTER THAN THE NORMAL APN. I AM USING THE APN NOW TO POST ON NL
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by teeboy4x(m): 8:49pm On Jun 07, 2013
I need magic sim settings or MagiC sim if u have 1 for sale

Contact me :Okolie.king@gmail.com
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by ayoola190: 9:02pm On Jun 07, 2013
maxibrainz: Get unlimited gigabyte on Airtel if you interested send your request to my email maxibrainz55@gmail.com, to prove that am not joking just two people should drop their airtel number here and i would send 2gb to them free
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by mayorall(m): 10:12pm On Jun 07, 2013
maxibrainz: Get unlimited gigabyte on Airtel if you interested send your request to my email maxibrainz55@gmail.com, to prove that am not joking just two people should drop their airtel number here and i would send 2gb to them free

Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 12:07am On Jun 08, 2013
@ayoola and mayorall check your bundle balance by dialing *141*712*0# enjoy your free gb
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by mayorall(m): 12:55am On Jun 08, 2013
maxibrainz: @ayoola and mayorall check your bundle balance by dialing *141*712*0# enjoy your free gb

Got it. Thanks boss.
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by never2late: 4:29am On Jun 08, 2013

Please I am interested this is my Airtel number 08123047117. Thanking you in advance.
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by Nobody: 7:50am On Jun 08, 2013
Oya Maxi, I have been following this thread since and I'm yet to gain any benefit from it. Let's see if this will work for me this time. 08029566555
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by teeboy4x(m): 8:49am On Jun 08, 2013
Maxi I also need the airtel MB/GB

Let me know if ur magic sim settings is still working or any1 u wish 2 sel.

Here is my Airtel line. 07082682841

Thanks
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by goldplated(m): 9:23am On Jun 08, 2013
Men this MTN MAGIC SIM IS A MONSTER!

WORKS ON ANY ACCESS POINT! any one even dodo.com access point grin

Right now i'm using etisalat access point on mtn magic sim. is MTN going crazy? grin
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by goldplated(m): 9:24am On Jun 08, 2013
morgan2p: GUYS IF U HAVE PROBLEM BROWSING WIT UR MTN MAGIC SIM, GIVE ME A CALL ON 0803636159 AS I GIVE U A NEW APN FOR MTN NETWORK THAT I JUS DISCOVERED. THE APN SOCKS DIE AND ALSO BROWSE FASTER THAN THE NORMAL APN. I AM USING THE APN NOW TO POST ON NL

Dude sorry. no one needs to contact You. The magic sim works on ANY access point. I mean any even numbers! grin
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by teeboy4x(m): 9:47am On Jun 08, 2013
Hmmmmm

Am sure MTN is upto sumtin dix time around but d can't stop us from browsing free MAKA IFE BARA ABA ABAGO. #phyno#
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by Evans5050: 10:33am On Jun 08, 2013
Please how do I get the Etisalat magic sim cos I sent mail to the box above yet no responce.

Thanks.
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 08, 2013
teeboy4x: Hmmmmm

Am sure MTN is upto sumtin dix time around but d can't stop us from browsing free MAKA IFE BARA ABA ABAGO. #phyno#

No they are not up to something. They have a problem, thats my best guess. But guys should still keep it on the downlow.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Put Your Hands To Work Learn How To Make Liquid Air Freshener For FREE. / I Received Account Number From GTB And I Was Asked To Activate It. / My First Bank Mastercard Was Hacked In The USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.