Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person (27904 Views)

Checkout This Guy Mode Of Doing Business. / Any Business Person In USA?? / Need A Cheap Means Of Browsing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by teeboy4x(m): 1:05pm On Jun 08, 2013
Where is maxi abi Airtel don kidnap am?
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by ayoola190: 2:59pm On Jun 08, 2013
maxibrainz: @ayoola and mayorall check your bundle balance by dialing *141*712*0# enjoy your free gb
Got it
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by eripecs(f): 11:09pm On Jun 09, 2013
Pls max, i need d mtn sim.
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by eripecs(f): 11:15pm On Jun 09, 2013
Pls max, is the mtn sim available?
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by nelsonmo: 12:01am On Jun 10, 2013
Good evening. What I offer is genuine and reliable. This Airtel Wonder Package is working as anything else. You don't need any software to use it. It works on any device e.g Blackberry, Ipad, Iphone, S60, Pc, S40 and what have you. Here are the prices below;

19GB = N3,000 GTBank 0119542616 Omoruyi Nelson
10GB = N2,000 (Airtel Recharge card)
5GB = N1000 (Airtel Recharge card)

you can contact me on 08027285330, nomoruyi@yahoo.com
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 12:19am On Jun 10, 2013
I am still around guys be careful of any MTN magic sim settings you buy now because most are blocked i am still working on a new one for now i can say Airtel is working perfectly, if you want Airtel gigabyte or you want to learn how it is done so you can do for others just send your request to my email maxibrainz55@gmail.com pls o it not free you get it at a token grin Airtel is realy fast
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 12:49am On Jun 10, 2013
teeboy4x and never2late go get new sims any sim card you dump for long wont work. Unique dial *141*712*0# to check your Airtel bundle balance enjoy your free gb
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by tunji2003(m): 9:52am On Jun 10, 2013
@maxibrainz pls help me with some Gb my no is 070834431458
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by tunji2003(m): 10:04am On Jun 10, 2013
Sorry @maxibrainz pls help me with some Gb my no is 07084431458
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 10, 2013
Got it Maxi, 10MB left, so it says. Only snag is I don't have airtel dongle nor a universal one. So it's more or less wasted undecided undecided undecided. I'll definitely call on you soon when I'm better prepared to make use of the offer.

BTW, whoever needs the 10MB should indicate right away, as it's expiring tomorrow. Also let me know the code to use in transferring it to you
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 1:06pm On Jun 13, 2013
Get unlimited megabyte on Airtel which you can use to browse for one year also if you want to learn how to extend the validity date of your Airtel bundle to one year send your request to m email maxibrainz55@gmail.com
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by hisableplc(m): 2:17pm On Jun 13, 2013
Test your speed this is mine http://www.speedtest.net/
My GLO Rocks............ grin grin grin grin unlimited tins grin grin grin grin ......

Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 14, 2013
I paid for the 5GB and this guy delivered. Its really working, i dont think i can even exhaust the 5GB before the month ends. Thanks Dude.
nelsonmo: Good evening. What I offer is genuine and reliable. This Airtel Wonder Package is working as anything else. You don't need any software to use it. It works on any device e.g Blackberry, Ipad, Iphone, S60, Pc, S40 and what have you. Here are the prices below;

19GB = N3,000 GTBank 0119542616 Omoruyi Nelson
10GB = N2,000 (Airtel Recharge card)
5GB = N1000 (Airtel Recharge card)

you can contact me on 08027285330, nomoruyi@yahoo.com
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by greenalwaz: 8:05pm On Jun 14, 2013
maxibrainz: Get unlimited megabyte on Airtel which you can use to browse for one year also if you want to learn how to extend the validity date of your Airtel bundle to one year send your request to m email maxibrainz55@gmail.com

Pls can u also send me just 1G to my ----07088814801,thks
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 9:21pm On Jun 14, 2013
This is the new method of configuring the mtn magic sim, take note it does not work on all sims
Follow The Below Simple Steps To Get It Done:

- Recharge your line with just #100 Airtime
- Subscribe to Mtn Daily Plan of 10MB by sending 104 to 131
- Browse with the Sim and make sure you browse for, Atmost 2 Megabytes from your 10MB.
- When the above is done. Remove your Sim from your phone for 6 hours.
- Put it back after 6 hours.
- On your phone, and Switch it Off again.
- Then remove the Sim for another 6 hours.
- Now, Put your Sim back and Start Flexing with your Magic Sim!
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by chiboy11(m): 10:44pm On Jun 14, 2013
maxibrainz: This is the new method of configuring the mtn magic sim, take note it does not work on all sims

- Browse with the Sim and make sure you browse for, Atmost 2 Megabytes from your 10MB.

u don dey give am free noooww, u dont need 2000 Glo card again grin lol .
any body i wil advice you to GOOGLE D NET wit theme free tweak browsing, u wil see so many, dont pay 1 naira to dis hungry pple here
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by barikay: 11:24pm On Jun 14, 2013
maxibrainz: This is the new method of configuring the mtn magic sim, take note it does not work on all sims

hahahaha this ur method get as e bio
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by jackbennie: 1:14am On Jun 15, 2013
barikay: hahahaha this ur method get as e bio
his method is try an error
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by chiboy11(m): 2:03am On Jun 15, 2013
jackbennie: his method is try an error
no b only try n error na hungryman error grin me too am selling etisalat magic browsin 24hours super fast
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by chrisluwi: 8:59am On Jun 15, 2013
get ur mtn magic sim,working fine and very fast.jst contact me on 08132964405 or email me on akanbisegun46@yahoo.com or add me on bbm 3236a8af
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by HuJJC(m): 9:46am On Jun 15, 2013
Here is the Nigeria's #1 way to advertise FREE and MORE LIKES to your facebook photos. Promote yourself FREE!!
It is NAIRALIKES!!! http://www.nairalikes.com

Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by cikranco: 3:30pm On Jun 15, 2013
maxibrainz:
STEPS NEEDED TO
MAKE YOUR GLO BIS
WORK WITH PC &
PHONE WITHOUT
ANY SOFTWARE
=> For PC:- Insert Your
Modem and Configure it as
stated below:
From your Modem
Software, Click on
"Tools" then "Options"
under which you will now
select
"Profile
Management".
=> Under Profile
Management, click on
"New" and fill it as seen
below:
Profile Name : Glo BIS
Apn:- blackberry. net
Access number: *99#
IP: Leave it Empty
PORT: Leave it Empty
Username/Password:
Leave it Empty
=> Once you’re done
creating the profile, click
"Save" to save the
settings.
=> Go back to the
Connection interface,
select
"Glo BIS", from
the drop down box, then
click "connect".
Thats it... Enjoy upto 3GB
Bundle for Just N1,400.
Note: You must have an
Active Glo Comonth BIS
SUBSCRIPTION for above
tweak to work for you on
PC.
For Glo monthly BIS, send
COMONTH to 777 (3GB) ?
Cost Just N1,400 NAIRA.
Enjoy!!!!
my guy i tried this yesterday with coweek it didn't work and i don't what to do my MB is lock up now in my sim i need ur help pls
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by jackbennie: 12:13am On Jun 16, 2013
cikranco: my guy i tried this yesterday with coweek it didn't work and i don't what to do my MB is lock up now in my sim i need ur help pls

na waohh i was planing to load and activate the comonth so its not working
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by Nextworldnx(m): 10:35am On Jun 16, 2013
maxibrainz: Get unlimited megabyte on Airtel which you can use to browse for one year also if you want to learn how to extend the validity date of your Airtel bundle to one year send your request to m email maxibrainz55@gmail.com

Sup man! I just sent u a mail about Airtel unlimited browsing (paygnet@gmail.com). Hoping u reply soonest.
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by cikranco: 12:09pm On Jun 16, 2013
maxibrainz:
STEPS NEEDED TO
MAKE YOUR GLO BIS
WORK WITH PC &
PHONE WITHOUT
ANY SOFTWARE
=> For PC:- Insert Your
Modem and Configure it as
stated below:
From your Modem
Software, Click on
"Tools" then "Options"
under which you will now
select
"Profile
Management".
=> Under Profile
Management, click on
"New" and fill it as seen
below:
Profile Name : Glo BIS
Apn:- blackberry. net
Access number: *99#
IP: Leave it Empty
PORT: Leave it Empty
Username/Password:
Leave it Empty
=> Once you’re done
creating the profile, click
"Save" to save the
settings.
=> Go back to the
Connection interface,
select
"Glo BIS", from
the drop down box, then
click "connect".
Thats it... Enjoy upto 3GB
Bundle for Just N1,400.
Note: You must have an
Active Glo Comonth BIS
SUBSCRIPTION for above
tweak to work for you on
PC.
For Glo monthly BIS, send
COMONTH to 777 (3GB) ?
Cost Just N1,400 NAIRA.
Enjoy!!!!
guy i try this is not working i need ur help pls
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 16, 2013
cikranco: guy i try this is not working i need ur help pls

Of course it won't work. Glo stopped this particular tweak a while ago. In fact as I'm talking, they have also stopped the one you use with your bb as modem. Glo no rock at all. Shopping now for another network that gives me what I need
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by samee72(f): 9:19pm On Jun 16, 2013
maxibrainz: I am still around guys be careful of any MTN magic sim settings you buy now because most are blocked i am still working on a new one for now i can say Airtel is working perfectly, if you want Airtel gigabyte or you want to learn how it is done so you can do for others just send your request to my email maxibrainz55@gmail.com pls o it not free you get it at a token grin Airtel is realy fast
[quote][/quote]
i sent you a mail that i need the one year airtel gigabyte and you are asking me to follow the instructions you gave, what is the instruction you gave? you asked us to send our request to your email and that is what i did
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by ceexcel(m): 9:05am On Jun 17, 2013
cikranco: my guy i tried this yesterday with coweek it didn't work and i don't what to do my MB is lock up now in my sim i need ur help pls

Pls is this glo comonth working on pc? I need urgent answer.
Thanks.
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 9:24am On Jun 17, 2013
samee72:

i sent you a mail that i need the one year airtel gigabyte and you are asking me to follow the instructions you gave, what is the instruction you gave? you asked us to send our request to your email and that is what i did
Airtel has stoped working all those who did it before like me would continue to enjoy it till it expires what is available now is MTN magic sim settings that you can use to browse and download unlimitedly on your phone and PC, you can also use it to ping on your blackberry phone. Etisalat magic sim settings is also available which you can use to browse and download unlimitedly on your phone and PC and you can also use it to ping your BB. Special one for all BB users free subscription is now available if you need any of them send your request to my email maxibrainz55@gmail.com
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by ceexcel(m): 9:52am On Jun 17, 2013
Maxibrainz,
Pls broda, is the glo comonth still working? Pls reply me.

maxibrainz55@
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by ceexcel(m): 2:30pm On Jun 17, 2013
maxibrainz:
HOW TO BROWSE
WITH GLO BIS ON
YOUR ANDRIOD
DEVICE
1. Subscribe to any of the
below Glo Mobile BIS on
your Glo SIM.
Text"COWEEK" to 777 for
N400/week (700MB) plan
Text "COMONTH" to 777
for N1400/month plan
(3GB)
2. On your Android
device, go to ‘Settings’.
Select ‘Wireless &
networks’. Scroll down
and select ‘Mobile
Networks’.
3. Then ‘Access Point
Names’, Click the Menu
key (looks like four
horizontal lines, a square
within a square or the
word Menu) Then select
‘New apn’
4. Just key in the
following Glo BIS Apn
blackberry.net and leave
every other thing blank
5. Press the Menu key
(looks like four horizontal
lines, a square within a
square or the word Menu)
and select Save
6. Press on the grey box
or circle to the right of
"Glo BIS" and it will fill in
with a smaller green dot
or tick mark.
That's all.
Turn your device off and
on again to start
browsing with the Glo BIS
on your Android.
Enjoy

Hey maxi, I've been following this thread and understand you posted something about using glo bb plan on pc, I just want 2 know if its still working... Thanks in advance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

I Received Account Number From GTB And I Was Asked To Activate It. / My First Bank Mastercard Was Hacked In The USA / Please How And Were Can I Buy Goods In Bulk From Wholesalers In Lagos And Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.