Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person (27922 Views)

Checkout This Guy Mode Of Doing Business. / Any Business Person In USA?? / Need A Cheap Means Of Browsing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 8:30pm On Jan 24, 2013
wonderiyke:

@Maxi:Does this Airtel BIS provide unlimited downloads too?Thank you.
No the Airtel BIS is not unlimited
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 8:33pm On Jan 24, 2013
jammyng: thanks so much, it's working but i don't enjoy, it keeps timing out.
It either Glo network is not good for browsing in your area or there is a problem with the site you browsing
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 3:54am On Mar 26, 2013
You can now browse free on both your pc and phone using Airtel sim that what am using i configured my Airtel sim to browse free for one year, if you live in Benue i can do it for you. My mail is maxibrainz55 @ gmail dot com
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by Akabay(m): 7:03am On Mar 26, 2013
surveycash: For all those using tabs like this https://www.nairaland.com/1146374/new-hot-sale-android-tablet, you can use most of the BIS to browse, even on PC. Just put the SIM in any phone (even Nokia 3310. Text the code to the number and you are done. Just return the sim to the tab/pc and you are good to go.
@surveycash whic coe esp for GLO BIS, I knw u're a complete faithfu guy, always followin u, more annointing.
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by Akabay(m): 8:29am On Mar 26, 2013
maxibrainz:
STEPS NEEDED TO
MAKE YOUR GLO BIS
WORK WITH PC &
PHONE WITHOUT
ANY SOFTWARE
=> For PC:- Insert Your
Modem and Configure it as
stated below:
From your Modem
Software, Click on
"Tools" then "Options"
under which you will now
select
"Profile
Management".
=> Under Profile
Management, click on
"New" and fill it as seen
below:
Profile Name : Glo BIS
Apn:- blackberry. net
Access number: *99#
IP: Leave it Empty
PORT: Leave it Empty
Username/Password:
Leave it Empty
=> Once you’re done
creating the profile, click
"Save" to save the
settings.
=> Go back to the
Connection interface,
select
"Glo BIS", from
the drop down box, then
click "connect".
Thats it... Enjoy upto 3GB
Bundle for Just N1,400.
Note: You must have an
Active Glo Comonth BIS
SUBSCRIPTION for above
tweak to work for you on
PC.
For Glo monthly BIS, send
COMONTH to 777 (3GB) ?
Cost Just N1,400 NAIRA.
Enjoy!!!!
@maxiarainz i can c dt u're nt a sellfish guy on ds ur thread but rather u're selling kindness, keep tins flowing, gud job shalom!
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by Akabay(m): 8:50am On Mar 26, 2013
maxibrainz:
Then subscribe to Airtel BIS of 1gig it #1200 and requires no special configuration to use, you just put the Apn: internet.ng.airtel.com and username and password would be internet, save it and you are good to go.
@evry gud ppl on ds thread, my own qunta, issue on Airtel BIS Plan, after little configuratn on ur modem as stated above den here we go, to get ur Airtel 1G data bundle monthly subscribtn details: load N1200 worth of recharge card, type as sms "BSM" to 440, den ck a/c bal as *123# to knw if ur subscribtn ws successful or nt so could re try again until it's successeul, to ck ur data bundle bal dial: *141*712*0#

@maxibrainz wit ur explanatn on PC, modem config for GLO BIS, wot is d code to use to convert our N1400 to 3GB on Glo Bis, tnx.
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by dybaba(m): 11:39pm On Mar 26, 2013
Akabay:
@evry gud ppl on ds thread, my own qunta, issue on Airtel BIS Plan, after little configuratn on ur modem as stated above den here we go, to get ur Airtel 1G data bundle monthly subscribtn details: load N1200 worth of recharge card, type as sms "BSM" to 440, den ck a/c bal as *123# to knw if ur subscribtn ws successful or nt so could re try again until it's successeul, to ck ur data bundle bal dial: *141*712*0#

@maxibrainz wit ur explanatn on PC, modem config for GLO BIS, wot is d code to use to convert our N1400 to 3GB on Glo Bis, tnx.
That GLO BIS doesnt work on PC and other device again na......or is it back?
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by moonme(m): 2:00am On Mar 27, 2013
maxibrainz:
HOW TO BROWSE
WITH GLO BIS ON
YOUR ANDRIOD
DEVICE
1. Subscribe to any of the
below Glo Mobile BIS on
your Glo SIM.
Text"COWEEK" to 777 for
N400/week (700MB) plan
Text "COMONTH" to 777
for N1400/month plan
(3GB)
2. On your Android
device, go to ‘Settings’.
Select ‘Wireless &
networks’. Scroll down
and select ‘Mobile
Networks’.
3. Then ‘Access Point
Names’, Click the Menu
key (looks like four
horizontal lines, a square
within a square or the
word Menu) Then select
‘New apn’
4. Just key in the
following Glo BIS Apn
blackberry.net and leave
every other thing blank
5. Press the Menu key
(looks like four horizontal
lines, a square within a
square or the word Menu)
and select Save
6. Press on the grey box
or circle to the right of
"Glo BIS" and it will fill in
with a smaller green dot
or tick mark.
That's all.
Turn your device off and
on again to start
browsing with the Glo BIS
on your Android.
Enjoy
how do key that no4,is it that i will just write glo bis apn blackberry.net in the first box?explain pls
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 7:29am On Mar 27, 2013
moonme: how do key that no4,is it that i will just write glo bis apn blackberry.net in the first box?explain pls
in the APN just write blackberry.net in the APN but am not sure if this glo stuff works again because i now use Airtel, i configured my Airtel sim to browse free for one year and the whole configuration process cost me less than #1400 that is used for Glo Bis. This is what am currently using on my phone and pc. Airtel network is good in my area with the presence of 3G.
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by dickjay: 10:12am On Mar 27, 2013
maxibrainz:
in the APN just write blackberry.net in the APN but am not sure if this glo stuff works again because i now use Airtel, i configured my Airtel sim to browse free for one year and the whole configuration process cost me less than #1400 that is used for Glo Bis. This is what am currently using on my phone and pc. Airtel network is good in my area with the presence of 3G.
I use a GLO modem and am tryn2unlockit with Huawei unlocker,d unlock code has shown but I don't know what next? Please, someone shud help out. Also tell me how to use airtel sim onthe GLO modem
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by dickjay: 10:15am On Mar 27, 2013
which is the cheapest data plan! Have finished my cash on data
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by dybaba(m): 10:21am On Mar 27, 2013
maxibrainz:
hmmmm Nawa o!!!!
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by Aleshyto(m): 10:40am On Mar 27, 2013
[quote author=dickjay] I use a GLO modem and am tryn2unlockit with Huawei unlocker,d unlock code has shown but I don't know what next? Please, someone shud help out. Also tell me how to use airtel sim onthe GLO modem[/quote justput anoda sim apart frm d one ure usin b4, it wil request for unlock code just put d unlock cod and ure gud 2go
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by Akabay(m): 12:02pm On Mar 27, 2013
maxibrainz:
@maxi wai u refused 2 respond to my post on d issue of config on Airtel 4 free, evn whn i got no rply 4rm u here, i evn quoted u on Binary Option thread jst to get response 4rm u, abeg i nid dt tin plz, tnx bros. (yele4sure@gmail.com)
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 9:47am On Mar 28, 2013
dickjay: I use a GLO modem and am tryn2unlockit with Huawei unlocker,d unlock code has shown but I don't know what next? Please, someone shud help out. Also tell me how to use airtel sim onthe GLO modem
what type of glo modem do you use is it a huwae or zte modem. If it a huwae modem, download universal modem unlocker, copy the imei number at d back of the sim, open the unlocker and put the imei number in the space provided (b4 i 4get make sure you click the huwae tab when you open the unlocker) next click calculate, copy the unlock code. Now since you are using a glo modem, put an mtn,airtel or etisalat sim into the modem and connect the modem to your pc. A dialogue box would pop up asking you to put the unlock code of the modem, put the unlock code you copied and click ok. That is all your modem is now unlocked. To me i think airtel 1gig plan for 1200 is the cheapest means of browsing now because mtn bis and glo bis are not working well now on pc and phone
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by MockingBird(m): 11:10am On Mar 28, 2013
For those of you having problem with data, or maybe these network providers are milking your wallet dry with their unfriendly prices. I have the solution. Currently, I'm using a vpn with mtn sim and a modem to browse. The speed is SUPER-FAST and the download is UNLIMITED. Just yesterday I checked my data usage and discovered I've donloaded 45 gigs within the last 1 week.
For ABSOLUTELY FREE, except for the N1,500 you will need to buy MTN recharge card to subscribe to BIS for 1 month I'm willing to replicate my system for you with a username and password. Just send me an email to dreamakerresources@gmail.com or call 08099697020
Mind you, I'm entirely bearing the cost for one month for you in this trial period.
After one month if you are satisfied, you can further contact me for continuation plan

1 Like

Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by tjmc: 3:27pm On Mar 28, 2013
maxibrainz: You can now browse free on both your pc and phone using Airtel sim that what am using i configured my Airtel sim to browse free for one year, if you live in Benue i can do it for you. My mail is maxibrainz55 @ gmail dot com

Pls can u send the configuration to me. I stay in owerri and am badly in need of such badly now.
My email is iykemanuel@gmail.com wud keep it confidential if you want.

Thanks man in advance
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 4:58pm On Mar 28, 2013
Take this from me guys and enjoy send fbo to 131 and get 5mb for free on MTN, you can send it as many times as you want and get much mb. For the Airtel one year free browsing settings am sorry guys am not giving that out for free because i got it out of much research that took me lot of time.
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by Gloriouspa(m): 5:22pm On Mar 28, 2013
maxibrainz: Take this from me guys and enjoy send fbo to 131 and get 5mb for free on MTN, you can send it as many times as you want and get much mb. For the Airtel one year free browsing settings am sorry guys am not giving that out for free because i got it out of much research that took me lot of time.
I am interested in the Airtel thing. Pls send details to: gloriouswrite@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 6:55pm On Mar 28, 2013
I charge 2k for the Airtel one year free browsing configuration dat the price i charge i dont give it free but if you have any question about browsing or pc or phone problem you can ask me and i try my best to answer you. My email remains maxibrainz55@gmail.com
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by MockingBird(m): 12:19pm On Mar 30, 2013
maxibrainz: Take this from me guys and enjoy send fbo to 131 and get 5mb for free on MTN, you can send it as many times as you want and get much mb. For the Airtel one year free browsing settings am sorry guys am not giving that out for free because i got it out of much research that took me lot of time.

Point of correction pls, sending fbo to 131 only works for MTN pulse.
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 3:56pm On Mar 30, 2013
Yes pulse
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by ruggedcuzz: 4:26pm On Mar 30, 2013
maxibrainz:
what type of glo modem do you use is it a huwae or zte modem. If it a huwae modem, download universal modem unlocker, copy the imei number at d back of the sim, open the unlocker and put the imei number in the space provided (b4 i 4get make sure you click the huwae tab when you open the unlocker) next click calculate, copy the unlock code. Now since you are using a glo modem, put an mtn,airtel or etisalat sim into the modem and connect the modem to your pc. A dialogue box would pop up asking you to put the unlock code of the modem, put the unlock code you copied and click ok. That is all your modem is now unlocked. To me i think airtel 1gig plan for 1200 is the cheapest means of browsing now because mtn bis and glo bis are not working well now on pc and phone
Pls help me out with this, just take it as my easter gift
mtn modem
ZTE
Model:MF190
IMEI:866840015314083
EAN:6934933033689
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 9:10pm On Mar 30, 2013
ruggedcuzz:
Pls help me out with this, just take it as my easter gift
mtn modem
ZTE
Model:MF190
IMEI:866840015314083
EAN:6934933033689
dccrap is the best modem unlocker for unlocking ZTE modems so download dccrap, unzip it, run the dcrap software on your pc. Now put another sim that different from the network operator that made the modem, since you are using mtn modem put an airtel,eti or glo sim in the modem, connect the modem to your pc now click on an icon that reads auto detect modem, the icon has an image that looks like a magnifying lense. After clicking it, it would detect your modem, click unlock by your right hand side and click unlock again. That all your modem has been unlocked.
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by Experience4u(m): 1:10am On Mar 31, 2013
I can attest to mockingbirds post. He gave me his vpn free trial for one month. Such a generous guy. The download speed is ok and i have downlaoded my video lecture of above 700mb and still counting using my mtn bbc plan of 1500. thanks man. you rock

MockingBird: For those of you having problem with data, or maybe these network providers are milking your wallet dry with their unfriendly prices. I have the solution. Currently, I'm using a vpn with mtn sim and a modem to browse. The speed is SUPER-FAST and the download is UNLIMITED. Just yesterday I checked my data usage and discovered I've donloaded 45 gigs within the last 1 week.
For ABSOLUTELY FREE, except for the N1,500 you will need to buy MTN recharge card to subscribe to BIS for 1 month I'm willing to replicate my system for you with a username and password. Just send me an email to dreamakerresources@gmail.com or call 08099697020
Mind you, I'm entirely bearing the cost for one month for you in this trial period.
After one month if you are satisfied, you can further contact me for continuation plan
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by aduhube: 10:04am On Mar 31, 2013
Can the same settings work for GLo COWEEK internet?

maxibrainz:
STEPS NEEDED TO
MAKE YOUR GLO BIS
WORK WITH PC &
PHONE WITHOUT
ANY SOFTWARE
stated below:
From your Modem
Software, Click on
"Tools" then "Options"
under which you will now
select
"Profile
Management".
=> Under Profile
Management, click on
below:
Username/Password:
Leave it Empty
=> Once you’re done
"Save" to save the
settings.
=> Go back to the
Connection interface,
select
"Glo BIS", from
the drop down box, then
click "connect".
Bundle for Just N1,400.
Active Glo Comonth BIS
SUBSCRIPTION for above
tweak to work for you on
PC.
COMONTH to 777 (3GB) ?
Cost Just N1,400 NAIRA.
Enjoy!!!!
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 11:23am On Mar 31, 2013
aduhube: Can the same settings work for GLo COWEEK internet?

yap
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by aduhube: 11:24am On Mar 31, 2013
maxibrainz:
STEPS NEEDED TO
MAKE YOUR GLO BIS
WORK WITH PC &
PHONE WITHOUT
ANY SOFTWARE
stated below:
From your Modem
Software, Click on
"Tools" then "Options"
under which you will now
select
"Profile
Management".
=> Under Profile
Management, click on
below:
Username/Password:
Leave it Empty
=> Once you’re done
"Save" to save the
settings.
=> Go back to the
Connection interface,
select
"Glo BIS", from
the drop down box, then
click "connect".
Bundle for Just N1,400.
Active Glo Comonth BIS
SUBSCRIPTION for above
tweak to work for you on
PC.
COMONTH to 777 (3GB) ?
Cost Just N1,400 NAIRA.
Enjoy!!!!

Does this setting work with the glo COWEEK subscription?
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by aduhube: 11:27am On Mar 31, 2013
maxibrainz:
yap
I tried it, spent all the money and stress buying the glo sim, registering it and subscribing for weekly internet but it didnt work on my laptop. All the settings were good.What do you think is the reason?
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 3:00pm On Mar 31, 2013
aduhube:
I tried it, spent all the money and stress buying the glo sim, registering it and subscribing for weekly internet but it didnt work on my laptop. All the settings were good.What do you think is the reason?
it goes on and off, it works today and tomorrow it no longer working that just the reason. Using Glo Bis on pc is not to be trusted because it can stop anytime. My advice is go for Airtel Bis because it requires no special configuration you just subscribe and use it straight away and i can tell you confidently that Airtel Bis is still working fine on pc.
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by ruggedcuzz: 6:19pm On Mar 31, 2013
maxibrainz:
dccrap is the best modem unlocker for unlocking ZTE modems so download dccrap, unzip it, run the dcrap software on your pc. Now put another sim that different from the network operator that made the modem, since you are using mtn modem put an airtel,eti or glo sim in the modem, connect the modem to your pc now click on an icon that reads auto detect modem, the icon has an image that looks like a magnifying lense. After clicking it, it would detect your modem, click unlock by your right hand side and click unlock again. That all your modem has been unlocked.
Thanks, my modem is successfully unlocked.
But i cant find space to create profile using APN, username and password
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 9:48pm On Mar 31, 2013
ruggedcuzz:
Thanks, my modem is successfully unlocked.
But i cant find space to create profile using APN, username and password
go to tools>profile management>select New>enter the profile name>select static>enter the Apn depending on the network you want to use e.g etisalat apn is etisalat. Next enter the dial number which *99# it works for all network, just leave the rest the way the are. Save it and that all. Select the profile name, conect and browse

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

How Do I Remove D 'okirika' Smell From Resell Clothing? / Put Your Hands To Work Learn How To Make Liquid Air Freshener For FREE. / How To Overcome Spending Without Caution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.