Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

He Cheated On Me When He Travelled. Should I Challenge Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Cheated On Me When He Travelled. Should I Challenge Him? (778 Views)

My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me / See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me / My Girlfriend Travelled To Her Village With My Pictures; Should I Be Bothered?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

He Cheated On Me When He Travelled. Should I Challenge Him? by divalishis: 10:03am On Jan 11, 2013
Hi house.
I will go straight to the point. My man called me last week that he had to leave town on a sudden job assignment lasting some days, something to with the report of funding by parent organisations. So I rushed down to see him and met him dumping his cloths hapharzardly in his travel case. I knew he was in a hurry and that he always had them ironed at any hotel he stays, so I left him to it and offered to make him a quick lunch but he refused.

He was still getting things together when he was called out by his colleagues to go sort out some things at the office before travelling. As he left for the office, he agreed I make him lunch but asked I put it in a warmer for when he gets to his destination.

The deal is this.
I made spaghetti and since he wasn't back decided to help him fold his travel things. I was doing that when I discovered he had some packs of protection in the travel box.

I was surprised but I managed to scatter the cloths and leave the box just as he left it.

I have been going crazy all week and when he got back, I made sure I was around at his place. He just left for the office and I went through the box. Nothing! Not even one protection. They've obviously been used, else where are they?

Do I confront him when he gets back from the office?
Is this what I get after loving this man the way I do? I feel sick of the two-faced cheating heckler!
Re: He Cheated On Me When He Travelled. Should I Challenge Him? by nlofficial(m): 11:36am On Jan 11, 2013
Well, I'm so speechless. It doesn't matter what you tell him if he's unrepentant. I think you should confront him and talk about it. Fine, he's heckler, and so what?

You don't have any choice than to let him know what you observed and how you feel. Truly, you love this man? Cover yourself in tears, he'll definitely be remorseful and pray he changes. The assertion "The only woman who is 100% sure of where her Man is every night is only a widow" is true after all.
Re: He Cheated On Me When He Travelled. Should I Challenge Him? by ifyeky(m): 11:38am On Jan 11, 2013
U r even lucky he did it secretly(as in outside town). The fact is dat dnt confront him coz u might worsen d situation. Show him lots of luv and k, b around him by spending quality time wid him. Next time he wants to travel, sugest u go wid him

1 Like

Re: He Cheated On Me When He Travelled. Should I Challenge Him? by BB12(f): 7:29pm On Jan 11, 2013
^^^ She is far from lucky because cheating outside or in town is still the same undecided
@ Op, I suggest you confront him instead of pretending that all is well. You can keep mute if you've got 100% tolerance for cheaters :X
The truth is, you can't monitor him wherever he is or what he does at all times!
Re: He Cheated On Me When He Travelled. Should I Challenge Him? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 11, 2013
Why is dere a parallel topic here? Moderators kindly close this thread.
Original thread is here: https://www.nairaland.com/1158974/he-cheated-me-when-he

(1)

How To Kiss / I Ain’t Your Daddy (I Resemble Your Papa?) / Was D Boy In Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.