Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Why Are Some Women Exceptionally Manipulative? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Women Exceptionally Manipulative? (3565 Views)

Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) / are men who cry in the presence of their girlfriend manipulative? / Who Is More Manipulative? Males Or Females? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Some Women Exceptionally Manipulative? by OCTAVO: 7:05pm On Jan 11, 2013
Any man that claims to be unnecessarirly overly romantic is in for some deep ‘sheet‘.
It appears some men are whooped anyway.
Imagine a wife asking her husband to assist her with dish washing before she gets back from work.
She gave her husband a call and said “Honey please kindly help wash those dishes in the kitchen, I‘ll be very tired by the time I get home. The traffic is not even helping matters at all. When I get home, I‘ll just cook.“
She had the guts to say this cos her husband normally assists her in the kitchen.
The husband‘s mother was sitting right beside him when she made the call.
As a romantic husband what would you do?
Sincerly, I agree that we women have our excesses.
We can be very very manipulative.
Men, how would you draw the line?
Women, how would you know your limits?
Re: Why Are Some Women Exceptionally Manipulative? by omotola1(m): 7:29pm On Jan 11, 2013
Allow a woman move a mile, she‘ll move 100 miles.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Women Exceptionally Manipulative? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 11, 2013
OCTAVO: She gave her husband a call and said “Honey please kindly help wash those dishes in the kitchen, I‘ll be very tired by the time I get home. The traffic is not even helping matters at all. When I get home, I‘ll just cook.“
She had the guts to say this cos her husband normally assists her in the kitchen.
The husband‘s mother was sitting right beside him when she made the call.

SMDH...chei, what kinda posts won't i see on NL

how the fûck is it bad for the husband to help her out with the dishes?...was she lazying around?..before you posted that shît didn't see where she said, she was caught up in the traffic jam?..so what if her husby's mom was there?...will heaven fall if he helps her wife out?.for chrissakes we are talking about his wife not his househelp!!

I guess your type will see his wife in labour and come on here to ask if its romantic enough to help your wife out?.this chavnustic crap is getting on my balls!!..the same man will complain if the wife comes back late from work due to traffic jam, washes the plate and cooks late.for crying out loud, she was caught up in a traffic jam and i don't think there was a househelp around or else she will be the one washing the dishes.

Next thing, some guys will be saying that this generation aint got "wife material" when actually, themselves aint "HUSBAND MATERIAL".

I can still remeber vividly how my dad use to cook ofe nsala( nsala soup) sometimes for us even when my mom is around cos we(my siblings) prefer his way of cooking that soup and never for once did he complain but rather he was glad that he could teach his sons that he still got game when it comes to the cooking industry.

I'm amazed by the OP's post.smh

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Women Exceptionally Manipulative? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 11, 2013
if helping my future wifey out with the dishes when the househelp aint around cos she is stuck in the traffic aint romantic, i'm happy to be the most UNROMANTIC DUDE to ever exist

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Women Exceptionally Manipulative? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 11, 2013
may God forgive any woman that ask me to do the dishes. I can voluntarily assist in doing house chores but reminding me of it is unpardonable, unforgettable, irresponsibility and rare display of stupidi.ty. She must be on probation for a while.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Women Exceptionally Manipulative? by chikeorji123(m): 8:34pm On Jan 11, 2013
lalaosky:

SMDH...chei, what kinda posts won't i see on NL

how the fûck is it bad for the husband to help her out with the dishes?...was she lazying around?..before you posted that shît didn't see where she said, she was caught up in the traffic jam?..so what if her husby's mom was there?...will heaven fall if he helps her wife out?.for chrissakes we are talking about his wife not his househelp!!

I guess your type will see his wife in labour and come on here to ask if its romantic enough to help your wife out?.this chavnustic crap is getting on my balls!!..the same man will complain if the wife comes back late from work due to traffic jam, washes the plate and cooks late.for crying out loud, she was caught up in a traffic jam and i don't think there was a househelp around or else she will be the one washing the dishes.

Next thing, some guys will be saying that this generation aint got "wife material" when actually, themselves aint "HUABAND MATERIAL".

I can still remeber vividly how my dad use to cook ofe nsala( nsala soup) sometimes for us even when my mom is around cos we(my siblings) prefer his way of cooking that soup and never for once did he complain but rather he was glad that he could teach his sons that he still got game when it comes to the cooking industry.

I'm amazed by the OP's post.smh

l'm also amazed! on this ur trash..

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Women Exceptionally Manipulative? by Plarp: 8:50pm On Jan 11, 2013
LALAOSKY CHILL THE HELL OUT..... it will be ok! damn.

@ topic, this is dumb... what is the big deal with a man helping his wife out with the dishes?.. there is either some kind of misunderstanding here, or you have an ulterior motive cuz i cant find the reasoning behind this thread.
Re: Why Are Some Women Exceptionally Manipulative? by chikeorji123(m): 8:54pm On Jan 11, 2013
lalaosky: if helping my future wifey out with the dishes when the househelp aint around cos she is stuck in the traffic aint romantic, i'm happy to be the most UNROMANTIC DUDE to ever exist

Don't worry when that time comes we shall all see,pls don't rush here on N/L to open a thread:HELP! WIFE TAKING ME FOR GRANTED O!...

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Women Exceptionally Manipulative? by Plarp: 8:55pm On Jan 11, 2013
Lalaosky is just a mugu waiting to happen... you can spot his type from a mile away. Over-protective of women, very emotional, crave female approval etc etc etc.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Women Exceptionally Manipulative? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 11, 2013
Plarp: Lalaosky is just a mugu waiting to happen... you can spot his type from a mile away. Over-protective of women, very emotional, crave female approval etc etc etc.

yeah...i'm a mugu for choosing to help out my WIFE who got caught up in a traffic jam and whom i would wan't to prepare my dinner when she comes back right?...

I've got a conscience dude and if that makes me a mugu, i'm proud to be one

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Women Exceptionally Manipulative? by 2goodbobo(m): 10:19pm On Jan 11, 2013
Given her reasons, I see nothing wrong with that.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Women Exceptionally Manipulative? by Kslib(m): 10:48pm On Jan 11, 2013
I think there is nothing wrong in it if she says it in a polite manner...
First of all,if your wife normally washes the dishes herself,you have to understand the situation she was in at that particular time......
Secondly,she's your wife,so from the tune she used in asking you to help wash the dishes,you should be able to tell if she's being manipulative or asks it in form of a favour...
Thirdly,from your wife's behaviour,you should be able to decide.. Is she the respectful type. If she is,you have to understand her situation but if she is the arrogant type,then na God go punish you if you dare touch those plates...
###sent from keke napep engine###
Re: Why Are Some Women Exceptionally Manipulative? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 11, 2013
Kslib: I think there is nothing wrong in it if she says it in a polite manner...
First of all,if your wife normally washes the dishes herself,you have to understand the situation she was in at that particular time......
Secondly,she's your wife,so from the tune she used in asking you to help wash the dishes,you should be able to tell if she's being manipulative or asks it in form of a favour...
Thirdly,from your wife's behaviour,you should be able to decide.. Is she the respectful type. If she is,you have to understand her situation but if she is the arrogant type,then na God go punish you if you dare touch those plates...
###sent from keke napep engine###

God bless you sire... Sometimes peeps follow the bandwagon and ruin their marriage all in the name of showing "WHO THA BOSS IS".

This is my wife we're talking about who got stuck in a traffic jam.i'll be praying she makes it home safely going by the risks that accompanies coming back late in 9ja rather seeing myslef helping my better half in washing dishes cos we aint got no househelp.

It's not rocket science, its called CONSCIENCE cos' normally she wouldn't ask me to do that if she was around to do it herself...she's my wife and i'm ready to be her mugu as long as i'm heading in the right direction.i don't give a Fûck what others think about it

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Women Exceptionally Manipulative? by sistajay(f): 11:49pm On Jan 11, 2013
@ OP. . You make it sound like the man is allergic to washin dishes.
The last I checked it's 2013 it is not a crime to let a man help out with the chores.
Re: Why Are Some Women Exceptionally Manipulative? by Plarp: 2:06am On Jan 12, 2013
lalaosky:

yeah...i'm a mugu for choosing to help out my WIFE who got caught up in a traffic jam and whom i would wan't to prepare my dinner when she comes back right?...

Look you poor little emotional mangina... chill out. Every reasonable man here can agree that this topic is over the top. There is nothing wrong with helping a girl out wit dishes.

Its the fact that you spazzed the hell out that marks you as a mugu... not your conscience. If you are proud do be this:

Then you are a dumbass plain and simple wink

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Women Exceptionally Manipulative? by Plarp: 2:11am On Jan 12, 2013
Although that pic is kinda sexy...

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Women Exceptionally Manipulative? by WAM1(f): 4:17am On Jan 12, 2013
I don't think it's a big deal if they are friends' . If my supposed partner' sees it as a big deal - I would just wait and do the dishes myself to avoid all the insult or drama. It's called picking battles.
Re: Why Are Some Women Exceptionally Manipulative? by Nobody: 6:12am On Jan 12, 2013
Plarp:

yes dude, feel free to add more cuss words to it...i gladly wear the crown.... Last time i checked,
she's MY WIFE
it's MY FAMILY
I made the decision
and so I AM glad to be the mugu for having a conscience.any one that is WISE and doesn't like my choice, should tie 50kg cement around his neck and jump off the 3rd mainland bridge!!

p.s: you may wanna add ässlicking women too you to your TO-CUSS list.your fans are waitng to "LIKE" your posts...mtcheeeeeeeewwwwww

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Women Exceptionally Manipulative? by Nobody: 7:14am On Jan 12, 2013
Plarp: Look you poor little emotional mangina... chill out. Every reasonable man here can agree that this topic is over the top. There is nothing wrong with helping a girl out wit dishes.

Its the fact that you spazzed the hell out that marks you as a mugu... not your conscience. If you are proud do be this:

They banned your other username? grin

@OCTAVO, please you need to move on and forget about the girl that broke your heart. For how long will you go about Nairaland starting different anti-women topics because of one bad woman?

I am shocked by the responses of some men on this thread. What the heck is wrong with helping your woman do the dishes?
Does she not join you in doing bread-winning?

So you want to sit down after work and relax in front of the TV watching UEFA or EPL while the woman that also came back from work like you is busy killing herself to keep the house in order abi?

Lazy good-for-nothing bums. Instead of you no-good sloths to admit that you are too lazy to do housework you are pretending that you don't know that men should assist women in the house. Mtscheeew.
Re: Why Are Some Women Exceptionally Manipulative? by ITbomb(m): 7:52am On Jan 12, 2013
LastApostle: may God forgive any woman that ask me to do the dishes. I can voluntarily assist in doing house chores but reminding me of it is unpardonable, unforgettable, irresponsibility and rare display of stupidi.ty. She must be on probation for a while.
Same here, I can gladly assist cos that is romantic but reminding me turn it to a duty and that is irresponsibility.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Women Exceptionally Manipulative? by jaybee3(m): 7:57am On Jan 12, 2013
I'd wash the dishes and cook her a good meal before she gets back.
I'm sure she probably does that all the time so a lil help here and there from moi won't hurt.
Wives aren't meant to be slaves

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Women Exceptionally Manipulative? by omotola1(m): 8:44am On Jan 12, 2013
As for me, I prefer to do it voluntarily. I can‘t ever imagine my wife opening her mouth to ask me to wash plates!
Infact, she nor fit try am with me!
CALL ME ANYTHING YOU LIKE...
Re: Why Are Some Women Exceptionally Manipulative? by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 12, 2013
jay bee: I'd wash the dishes and cook her a good meal before she gets back.
I'm sure she probably does that all the time so a lil help here and there from moi won't hurt.
Re: Why Are Some Women Exceptionally Manipulative? by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 12, 2013
Marry me, please..cheesy
Re: Why Are Some Women Exceptionally Manipulative? by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 12, 2013

thanks man...if i had said such, they woulda labelled me silly and dumb..maybe i've to login with your ID whenever i wanna comment.lol
Re: Why Are Some Women Exceptionally Manipulative? by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 12, 2013
I see nothing wrong with that request. undecided
With the mindset y'all take into marriage no wonder y'all have problems.

Marriage is a team work. You and your wife work. She's running late, you are home. What's the crime in helping around the house and heavens, maybe cooking a meal for y'all?
So after you make her do all the kitchen runz after long traffic etc, why do you think you'll be getting any action that night?

If we all follow the simple rule of "do onto others as you would like others to do onto you", I'm sure most of you will find your marriages to be something close to a bed of roses.
Instead you prefer to act like entitled children and bich, moan and throw tantrums over everything. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Women Exceptionally Manipulative? by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 12, 2013
There will always be a third person looking at your act of love and calling it manipulation. I will do nothing but love him the way I know how to.
Re: Why Are Some Women Exceptionally Manipulative? by chikeorji123(m): 11:02am On Jan 12, 2013
lalaosky:

thanks man...if i had said such, they woulda labelled me silly and dumb..maybe i've to login with your ID whenever i wanna comment.lol

Hey dude! l like this ur diplomatic style response here..u have the right to stand on ur belief that's what make a Man..but u know helping my wife at kitchen stuff nothing is wrong with that..it's just that u know; everything has a limits..excess of it may be dangerous on ur marriage..some women may even see it as an embarassement allowing their hubby to wash dishes...

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Women Exceptionally Manipulative? by OCTAVO: 11:06am On Jan 12, 2013
Flytefalls: There will always be a third person looking at your act of love and calling it manipulation. I will do nothing but love him the way I know how to.
Hmmmmmn... You are very right.
Re: Why Are Some Women Exceptionally Manipulative? by kittykat1(f): 11:13am On Jan 12, 2013
lalaosky:

Its MUGUs like you that make the best husband and best role models for their sons. If a man like u is a mugu, then let me be forever shacked with one. My father used to bathe us and cook( though horrible food) when my mum was going to skul.
Re: Why Are Some Women Exceptionally Manipulative? by xcitedjay(m): 12:22pm On Jan 12, 2013
It's thє same woman thαt'll call thє man "woman wrapper" when they're having α quarrel.
Re: Why Are Some Women Exceptionally Manipulative? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 12, 2013
2buff: I see nothing wrong with that request. undecided
With the mindset y'all take into marriage no wonder y'all have problems.

Marriage is a team work. You and your wife work. She's running late, you are home. What's the crime in helping around the house and heavens, maybe cooking a meal for y'all?
So after you make her do all the kitchen runz after long traffic etc, why do you think you'll be getting any action that night?

If we all follow the simple rule of "do onto others as you would like others to do onto you", I'm sure most of you will find your marriages to be something close to a bed of roses.
Instead you prefer to act like entitled children and bich, moan and throw tantrums over everything. undecided

preach 2buff..spread the gospel

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What She Typed To Me..plis Help To Decypher It (screenshots) / Ladies.. The Truth Is That, You Are All Items Being Sold To Men! / Ladies What Would Be Your Reaction? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.