Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,884 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

are men who cry in the presence of their girlfriend manipulative? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / are men who cry in the presence of their girlfriend manipulative? (3116 Views)

Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] / 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend / Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

are men who cry in the presence of their girlfriend manipulative? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 08, 2014
I have the mindset that when a guy cry, I tag him a weakling. I see guys who cry in the presence of their girlfriend as a pretender and they are manipulative. Please if someone appose the notion, should please explain to me, cause I don't want to wallow in my own mentality.
Re: are men who cry in the presence of their girlfriend manipulative? by Dahjhi: 4:17pm On Dec 08, 2014
he isn't manipulative but WEAK YES DUMB A$$ intacta Im I wrong?
Re: are men who cry in the presence of their girlfriend manipulative? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 08, 2014
Dahjhi:
he isn't manipulative but WEAK YES DUMB A$$ intacta Im I wrong?
Of course, u are.
Re: are men who cry in the presence of their girlfriend manipulative? by unibenstudent1(m): 4:30pm On Dec 08, 2014
Hmmm
Re: are men who cry in the presence of their girlfriend manipulative? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 08, 2014
A guy crying in your arms doesn't necessary make him a sissy. We're humans too. And we get emotional. So when he cries over something serious, it means he trust and love you enough to open up. But some are just pathetic.
Re: are men who cry in the presence of their girlfriend manipulative? by Gmajor(m): 4:36pm On Dec 08, 2014
oyibo ppl will term guys that cry as sensitive

1 Like

Re: are men who cry in the presence of their girlfriend manipulative? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 08, 2014
Maybe he is juxt emotional
Re: are men who cry in the presence of their girlfriend manipulative? by Maamin(m): 8:26pm On Dec 08, 2014
Guy.....cry.......in the presence of girlfriend cry

Wat the heck is wrong with that dude?

Let me warn you if you are my GF and am crying in your presence..just know that I had tried using you for blood money but e no work

#TeamAmNotRomantic

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: are men who cry in the presence of their girlfriend manipulative? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 08, 2014
I love emotional guys. Nt pretenders sha.

They make the best husband.

1 Like

Re: are men who cry in the presence of their girlfriend manipulative? by chibwike(m): 10:07pm On Dec 08, 2014
who does that?...at this present age...digusting
Re: are men who cry in the presence of their girlfriend manipulative? by nickz(m): 12:05am On Dec 09, 2014
any girl that like that ish ain't normal
cause i don't also like girls crying beside me
i think its also part of the reason why i run away from babiessadsad
Re: are men who cry in the presence of their girlfriend manipulative? by Nobody: 12:37am On Dec 09, 2014
VickyyB:

Hmmm
Re: are men who cry in the presence of their girlfriend manipulative? by Nobody: 12:42am On Dec 09, 2014
VickyyB:

me too am very emotional.... Will u marry me?? grin
Re: are men who cry in the presence of their girlfriend manipulative? by Equado(m): 1:53am On Dec 09, 2014
The day I cry in the presence of a woman...let that day be my la*t....even my gf cries a lot and it pisses me off.
Re: are men who cry in the presence of their girlfriend manipulative? by kelvinmuffins3(m): 4:08am On Dec 09, 2014
Real men don't cry even though it hurts, they still smile.

2 Likes

Re: are men who cry in the presence of their girlfriend manipulative? by kandiikane(m): 4:51am On Dec 09, 2014
I guess when a man is beating you that's when you know he is strong. Probably turns you on.
Re: are men who cry in the presence of their girlfriend manipulative? by Nobody: 6:57am On Dec 09, 2014
nickz:
any girl that like that ish ain't normal
cause i don't also like girls crying beside me
i think its also part of the reason why i run away from babiessadsad
Lol? undecided
Re: are men who cry in the presence of their girlfriend manipulative? by nickz(m): 7:16am On Dec 09, 2014
VickyyB:

Lol? undecided
everyone knows you're not normaltonguetongue
you see yourself as a man so i see why you like it...its normal to youcheesycheesy
guy who cry like that are and wiill never be authoritative.....that's what your kind feed onsad
Re: are men who cry in the presence of their girlfriend manipulative? by AJ01(m): 7:25am On Dec 09, 2014
ireny:
I have the mindset that when a guy cry, I tag him a weakling. I see guys who cry in the presence of their girlfriend as a pretender and they are manipulative. Please if someone appose the notion, should please explain to me, cause I don't want to wallow in my own mentality.
lolzz just reminded of a friend of mine mike...this guy is 2 much..so manipulative..crying is one of his tricks...and way this trick work on his girlfriend is soo funny grin
Re: are men who cry in the presence of their girlfriend manipulative? by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 09, 2014
nickz:
everyone knows you're not normaltonguetongue
you see yourself as a man so i see why you like it...its normal to youcheesycheesy
guy who cry like that are and wiill never be authoritative.....that's what your kind feed onsad
You should know that guys who cry are not bully.
I don't want to fall with a bully.
I'm counting my stars.
Re: are men who cry in the presence of their girlfriend manipulative? by luckybaddest(m): 7:33am On Dec 09, 2014
d main thing there is that if you can control your emotional then you won't and as a real man you need to be able control it
Re: are men who cry in the presence of their girlfriend manipulative? by Nobody: 7:34am On Dec 09, 2014
AJ01:
lolzz just reminded of a friend of mine mike...this guy is 2 much..so manipulative..crying is one of his tricks...and way this trick work on his girlfriend is soo funny grin
hahagrin
Re: are men who cry in the presence of their girlfriend manipulative? by nickz(m): 8:13am On Dec 09, 2014
VickyyB:
You should know that guys who cry are not bully.
I don't want to fall with a bully.
I'm counting my stars.
since when did being firm hearted translate to being a bully
so by your logic,i'm a bully??..lolcheesy
i doubt if you would cry in the arms of a guysad;also makes you a bully
you don't want a bully but you are a bully...smh
you are one hell of a hyenasadsad.....your case dey high court
Re: are men who cry in the presence of their girlfriend manipulative? by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 09, 2014
nickz:
since when did being firm hearted translate to being a bully
so by your logic,i'm a bully??..lolcheesy
i doubt if you would cry in the arms of a guysad;also makes you a bully
you don't want a bully but you are a bully...smh
you are one hell of a hyenasadsad.....your case dey high court
I didn't say all firm hearted guys are bully.

Bully can never be found among emotional guys unlike firm hearted guys.

Avoidance is the key.
Re: are men who cry in the presence of their girlfriend manipulative? by chimerase2: 8:40am On Dec 09, 2014
chibwike:
who does that?...at this present age...digusting
I did it dis year
U dnt call it cry u call it tears but it doesn't stop life from moving on undecided
Re: are men who cry in the presence of their girlfriend manipulative? by chimerase2: 8:44am On Dec 09, 2014
I hv done it 4 times undecided
The first one was pure and appield cry cheesy
Second too was cry embarassed
3rd one was tears
And the last wich was dis year was tears
Note: this is difference btw cry and tears
Re: are men who cry in the presence of their girlfriend manipulative? by harrysterol(m): 8:56am On Dec 09, 2014
chimerase2:
I hv done it 4 times undecided
The first one was pure and appield cry cheesy
Second too was cry embarassed
3rd one was tears
And the last wich was dis year was tears
Note: this is difference btw cry and tears
plz differentiate dem grin am ready to learn embarassed
Re: are men who cry in the presence of their girlfriend manipulative? by Flamesfly(m): 9:23am On Dec 09, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]dis one is strong...... undecided
Re: are men who cry in the presence of their girlfriend manipulative? by Cholls(m): 9:29am On Dec 09, 2014
ireny:
cause I don't want to wallow in my own mentality.
my sister you shouldn't it is not worth it. By the way,in a situation where a man cries in the presence of his babe could be sincere or a deceptive mechanism.
Re: are men who cry in the presence of their girlfriend manipulative? by chimerase2: 9:30am On Dec 09, 2014
harrysterol:
plz differentiate dem grin am ready to learn embarassed
embarassed embarassed cry cry
Hope u hv learnt it tongue
Re: are men who cry in the presence of their girlfriend manipulative? by jnrbayano(m): 9:32am On Dec 09, 2014
I wouldn't know what to call them since I don't know exactly what their tears are about.

As for me, I am emotional, I'm grateful I am but would rather cry shed tears where no one is watching.
Re: are men who cry in the presence of their girlfriend manipulative? by harrysterol(m): 9:33am On Dec 09, 2014
chimerase2:
embarassed embarassed cry cry
Hope u hv learnt it tongue
not yet embarassed tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

hmmmm. / Nairaland Is Really Killing My Relationship!!! / What She’s Thinking When You’re Down There

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.