Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Why Are Some Women Exceptionally Manipulative? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Women Exceptionally Manipulative? (3568 Views)

Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) / are men who cry in the presence of their girlfriend manipulative? / Who Is More Manipulative? Males Or Females? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Some Women Exceptionally Manipulative? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 12, 2013
chikeorji123:

Hey dude! l like this ur diplomatic style response here..u have the right to stand on ur belief that's what make a Man..but u know helping my wife at kitchen stuff nothing is wrong with that..it's just that u know; everything has a limits..excess of it may be dangerous on ur marriage..some women may even see it as an embarassement allowing their hubby to wash dishes...

if the OP had stated that the wife have done such a thing on numerous occassion, then i wouldn't have said what i said earlier on.i only based my opinion on what i read.

Ofcourse, i believe everything has a limit.if she's at home lazying around or we have a houshelp around, i wouldn't dare do such a thing.
Thanks BTW for understanding where i was coming from
Re: Why Are Some Women Exceptionally Manipulative? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 12, 2013
kitty kat:
Its MUGUs like you that make the best husband and best role models for their sons. If a man like u is a mugu, then let me be forever shacked with one. My father used to bathe us and cook( though horrible food) when my mum was going to skul.

i just don't know what i did wrong to those that called me a mugu simply cos' i wanna help out my wife who must have gone to work in the morning and got stuck in the traffic and might end up coming back really late at night.not only will i wash the dishes if no one is around to do it, i will cook her a nice meal and give a massage to sooth her stressed body...she's is my wife and partner not my slave
Re: Why Are Some Women Exceptionally Manipulative? by kittykat1(f): 12:57pm On Jan 12, 2013
lalaosky:

i just don't know what i did wrong to those that called me a mugu simply cos' i wanna help out my wife who must have gone to work in the morning and got stuck in the traffic and might end up coming back really late at night.not only will i wash the dishes if no one is around to do it, i will cook her a nice meal and give a massage to sooth her stressed body...she's is my wife and partner not my slave
No mind them. U rock joor. After na, na dem go complain say wife is frigid, wife is that. Its the kind of love u show that makes a wife go gaga over you. Just at seeing her hubby, her panties are already soaking wet. pre-intimacy isn't only by fingering our pussy. Helping out and showing us care is d most effective for-play.
Re: Why Are Some Women Exceptionally Manipulative? by Plarp: 8:45pm On Jan 12, 2013
lalaosky:

I just don't know what i did wrong! to those that called me a mugu simply cos' i wanna help out my wife who must have gone to work in the morning and got stuck in the traffic and might end up coming back really late at night.not only will i wash the dishes if no one is around to do it, i will cook her a nice meal and give a massage to sooth her stressed body...she's is my wife and partner not my slave cry cry
The lonely soldier weeps upon the bosom of his goddess....

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Women Exceptionally Manipulative? by Plarp: 8:47pm On Jan 12, 2013
Female approval is one helluva drug!

kitty kat:
Just at seeing her hubby, her panties are already soaking wet. pre-intimacy isn't only by fingering our pussy. Helping out and showing us care is d most effective for-play.
See manipulation... grin

So...how wet is your kitty-cat again? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Women Exceptionally Manipulative? by tulk2mi: 8:55pm On Jan 12, 2013
nothing is wrong wit a man helping is wife out wit house chores. But no mata d reason or circumstances she shouldn't call me and ask me to help out. If am goin to do it, i will do it witout be asked. #JustMYOpinion#

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Hate When A Girl Calls Herself Ugly / My Friend's Husband Sees Me As Someone Dating Her / My Response To "Padlock Wey Many Keys Dey Open Is Very Very Useless"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.