Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You (7984 Views)

A Letter To The Naija Guy Whose Babe Has Turned To An ATM Machine / My New Babe Has So Many Male Friends, Should I Be Worried? / My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by Mindependent(f): 7:56pm On Jan 16, 2013
Awww that's very sweet quite hard to believe considering the only thing all Nigerian men know is sex
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by Mindependent(f): 7:58pm On Jan 16, 2013
brokoto: you are not sure na. So I'm not replying

Yes mr man na u i dey talk to o
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 16, 2013
Mindependent: Awww that's very sweet quite hard to believe considering the only thing all Nigerian men know is sex

Sweety you are so wrong. Don't generalize men just cos you have attracted the wrong ones.
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 17, 2013
Back in da days when i still was in the university, of all the girls i had then as my GF, it was only one lady i never looked at or took cognisance of that called me to wish me happy-birthday and it really melted my heart, and that was 2001. What a world...
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by Mindependent(f): 3:42pm On Jan 17, 2013
Hahaha wow may I ask how many gfs you had then?
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by 2sexy(m): 3:47pm On Jan 17, 2013
lrguru: Back in da days when i still was in the university, of all the girls i had then as my GF, it was only one lady i never looked at or took cognisance of that called me to wish me happy-birthday and it really melted my heart, and that was 2001. What a world...
my ex never wished me happy birthday... that alone shows those who have ur interest at heart.

Na even my childhood friend na him wish my happy birthday sef... I would have dated that my childhood friend but she too short...
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 17, 2013
Mindependent:

Yes mr man na u i dey talk to o
lol. ok. you asked for the nicest thing. so i told you. it wasnt the only thing she has done for me but its the nicest i could think of off the top of my head
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by Mindependent(f): 3:49pm On Jan 17, 2013
2sexy: my ex never wished me happy birthday... that alone shows those who have ur interest at heart.

Na even my childhood friend na him wish my happy birthday sef... I would have dated that my childhood friend but she too short...

Everyone wished me happy birthday except my best friend safe to say he is not even a friend anymore
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by Mindependent(f): 3:51pm On Jan 17, 2013
brokoto: lol. ok. you asked for the nicest thing. so i told you. it wasnt the only thing she has done for me but its the nicest i could think of off the top of my head

It didnt have to be your girlfriend I meant anyone in general the nicest thing that has been said ever
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 17, 2013
Mindependent:

It didnt have to be your girlfriend I meant anyone in general the nicest thing that has been said ever
but that was the one i could remember na.
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by Mindependent(f): 3:55pm On Jan 17, 2013
brokoto: but that was the one i could remember na.

Haha ok e do u don happy?
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 17, 2013
Mindependent:

Haha ok e do u don happy?
lol. on second thought, i remember when i had a problem with one of my results after my 1st year in school and it was such that if the missing result was not found i'd have to repeat 1st year(pharmacy school silly rules). i was really desperate because 2nd year lectures had already started and most of my classmates were already having lectures. what touched me was when our class rep then took it upon himself to assist me without thinking of the many lectures he missed, cos we kept vigil at the exam coordinators office for several days on end. he did that selflessly and i haven't thanked him enough since then.
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by Mindependent(f): 4:10pm On Jan 17, 2013
brokoto: lol. on second thought, i remember when i had a problem with one of my results after my 1st year in school and it was such that if the missing result was not found i'd have to repeat 1st year(pharmacy school silly rules). i was really desperate because 2nd year lectures had already started and most of my classmates were already having lectures. what touched me was when our class rep then took it upon himself to assist me without thinking of the many lectures he missed, cos we kept vigil at the exam coordinators office for several days on end. he did that selflessly and i haven't thanked him enough since then.

Ehennnnnn!!!!!!! Gbam na that kain one I wan hear that was very selfless of him we don't seem to have people like that anymore
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by abrahym(m): 4:13pm On Jan 17, 2013
bought me soap and good cloth for bday present
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 17, 2013
Mindependent:

Ehennnnnn!!!!!!! Gbam na that kain one I wan hear that was very selfless of him we don't seem to have people like that anymore
there are people like that around. we just have to be the kind of people we want to attract. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by Mindependent(f): 4:56pm On Jan 17, 2013
abrahym: bought me soap and good cloth for bday present

Ahaha at least she remember
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by Mindependent(f): 4:57pm On Jan 17, 2013
brokoto: there are people like that around. we just have to be the kind of people we want to attract. smiley smiley smiley

Hmmm
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by drmary: 11:19pm On Jan 17, 2013
It was my 2nd year in d univ,I went to visit my boyfriend in his school,so he took me to this popular local joint ard his house to eat amala n abula.I ended up with a terrible diarrhoea ,it was so bad dt I pooed on his bed n vommitted on his rug.I was so ashamed of myself,but he just smiled nicely,packed d bedsheet washed it n cleared my mess.That day I felt so loved.
Today we have a cute boy n girl.
Only God can love me more than he does,even me don't knw why.

1 Like

Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by Mindependent(f): 11:51pm On Jan 17, 2013
drmary: It was my 2nd year in d univ,I went to visit my boyfriend in his school,so he took me to this popular local joint ard his house to eat amala n abula.I ended up with a terrible diarrhoea ,it was so bad dt I pooed on his bed n vommitted on his rug.I was so ashamed of myself,but he just smiled nicely,packed d bedsheet washed it n cleared my mess.That day I felt so loved.
Today we have a cute boy n girl.
Only God can love me more than he does,even me don't knw why.
Awwwww I wish all men can be like that, u are one lucky girl!
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 18, 2013
Mindependent:
Awwwww I wish all men can be like that, u are one lucky girl!
do you need a man miss?
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by Mindependent(f): 5:56pm On Jan 18, 2013
brokoto: do you need a man miss?
No I don't why do you ask?
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 18, 2013
Mindependent:
No I don't why do you ask?
you sure sound like who needs a man. I could hook you up if you don't mind.
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by Idowuogbo(f): 7:38pm On Jan 18, 2013
brokoto: you sure sound like who needs a man. I could hook you up if you don't mind.
grin grin grin
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by Mindependent(f): 7:41pm On Jan 18, 2013
brokoto: you sure sound like who needs a man. I could hook you up if you don't mind.
Hahahahaha the more the merrier hook me up then wink
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 18, 2013
Mindependent:
Hahahahaha the more the merrier hook me up then wink
I'll need some details from you. PM me if you are really interested.
What's with the more the merrier? You get wooers plenty?
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by Mindependent(f): 8:00pm On Jan 18, 2013
brokoto: I'll need some details from you. PM me if you are really interested.
What's with the more the merrier? You get wooers plenty?
What sort of details? A pic perhaps wink unclad if you're lucky grin haha ah you know! I get am in buckets full hehe
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 18, 2013
Mindependent:
What sort of details? A pic perhaps wink unclad if you're lucky grin haha ah you know! I get am in buckets full hehe
nah. I don't need nude pictures. Just ur real name, age, area u live etc. If u are interested though.
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by Mindependent(f): 8:59pm On Jan 18, 2013
brokoto: nah. I don't need nude pictures. Just ur real name, age, area u live etc. If u are interested though.
My name na Tina I like maltina I be nineteena and I dey for Argentina u nko ?
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 18, 2013
Mindependent:
I said I was gonna hook you up. Sorry I'm not available...wink
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 18, 2013
Mindependent:
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by Mynd44: 1:48am On Jan 19, 2013
Mindependent:
What the eff?
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by True2myself24(f): 3:02am On Jan 19, 2013
Whenever I cook my boyfriend washes the dishes and cleans up the kitchen. And after a long week of work he always rubs my feet and gives me a massage. I hope he still does all this when we get married undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

(pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. / How To Give A Woman MouthAction – Advice From A Girl For Guys / Pussy Eating Is The Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.