Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You (7985 Views)

A Letter To The Naija Guy Whose Babe Has Turned To An ATM Machine / My New Babe Has So Many Male Friends, Should I Be Worried? / My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by Nobody: 5:11am On Feb 03, 2013
Mynd_44:
You think we have?

BTW@ define "Good"

Were you hoping for me to say that you are a good guy? undecided

You werent raptured so you = bad guy. Sowwie! cry
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by Mynd44: 5:21am On Feb 03, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Were you hoping for me to say that you are a good guy? undecided

You werent raptured so you = bad guy. Sowwie! cry
I was just asking for a definition
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by Nobody: 6:06am On Feb 03, 2013
Mynd_44:
I was just asking for a definition

Derailer... grin
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by cordismary(f): 7:50am On Feb 03, 2013
He never slept with me when I asked him not to.
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by Mynd44: 7:57am On Feb 03, 2013
cordismary: He never slept with me when I asked
him not to.
That aint nice. It just made sure you can't arrest him for sèxual assault
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by Flashaldrin(m): 8:05am On Feb 03, 2013
When she left me the hell alone!
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by onila(f): 8:27am On Feb 03, 2013
he allowed me keep my virginity smiley
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 04, 2013
onila: he allowed me keep my virginity smiley
So Onila, when do you see yourself losing this your "precious" virginity? tongue tongue
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by Mindependent(f): 12:52am On Feb 08, 2013
Flashaldrin: When she left me the hell alone!

Chai!! Was she that bad?
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by Mindependent(f): 5:39pm On Feb 13, 2013
He got me a diamond ring for valentines day grin
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by True2myself24(f): 7:25pm On Feb 13, 2013
Mindependent: He got me a diamond ring for valentines day grin

Are you sure? Lol congrats
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by Mynd44: 7:27pm On Feb 13, 2013
True2myself24:

Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by Mindependent(f): 7:57pm On Feb 13, 2013
True2myself24:

Yes! He said the rest is yet to come tomorrow.I'm soooo happy grin Thank you grin
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by Nobody: 7:00am On Nov 27, 2013
[quote author=2sexy] yeah... I know yours isnt the distructive kind. But I know one thing that is common among ladies of this nature is that they keep talking even after the other person had allowed the matter die.

Lemme use my younger sister for
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 31, 2014
Jerie:

Bros, aren't you the one who sleeps with married women? Now, you're doing your date's sister! Well, you don pass ur expiry date, na extra time u dey so.
lol..I no blame you, if someof una be God, una go don wipe this planet grin. Well, the grace of God is more than sufficient for me.
Re: Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You by Truckpusher(m): 1:10pm On Jul 31, 2014
shiningsta: He came to look for me and waited till I finished making my hair late in the night.
Of course anyone can wait as long as one is getting laid. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Give A Woman MouthAction – Advice From A Girl For Guys / Guys This Is The Reason Nigerian Girls Deny You Sex And Are Hard To Bed / It hurts...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.